- rec.games.mud.diku forum advertisements, April 2, 1995 - October 26, 1997
- So You Wanna Be A Thief?, written by Slash in May 29, 1994.
- Random Items Debut, June 7, 1994.
- Original Equipment Restrictions, announced on June 7, 1994 (to take effect "soon")
- PK Change June 1994 - A version note announcing a PK code change.
- Spell Reclassification & Damage Adjustment June 1994 - Spells were reassigned; manual practice reimbursement process (FAIL); and damage reduction
- WHO list: December 31, 1995, provided by Kaern
- Making a Connection, May 1996, provided by Kaern
- TFC Website Visitor Log, dated February 04, 1997
- TFC Explorer's Society, dated February 04, 1997
- TFC Hall of Fame, Original dated February 04, 1997 + Updates through 2002.
- Version 3 Launch Thank You Notes, March 1997
- WHO List: May 29, 1997, provided by Tokugawa
- Version 3x Player Conversion: Test Port, October 24, 1997
- The Mortal Archives of Molo, the Arch Lich
- A Visit from the Headmistress - Ginny visits TFC - 2003
- Pol's Tale - Part 1, Pol's Tale - Part 2, Pol's Tale - Part 3
- Pol's Tale - Part 4, Pol's Tale - Part 5, Pol's Tale - Part 6
- The Day of the Backup: Tynian installs a backup from 1996...
- Concerning Vikings: A story by Zarous
- The Eldest Evil: A visit by Caradoc in 2012, interviewed on gossip by Maimer
- A Real Quest by Madman, Log by Kaern. Approximately April 96
- Huey Fails Mastery (Note by Thaygar)
- Songs of Power and Three Names
- Lorna's Revenge: Kittens in the Crypt
- Stouthbound and His Zombies - a Chance Bid
- The Fall of A King
- Top 10 Reasons You Don't Want Khore to Run A Quest
- Joining Fate: Tybalt's Quest.
- The Death of Three Brothers: Part of Cordir's wedding quest from Khore
- The Road To Penitence: Angeline's Tasks of Contrition
- The Hat of Doom: Wearing a Questor Item
- Kennet's Quest: Quest by Nyx and Ananasi
- Khorlan's Quest: Quest & Restring by Tranquility
- Nameless' Quest: Quest by Cordir
- Eathor's Quest: His final Bard Council performance is an interactive quest!
- 2012 - A Birthday Quest: Cordir celebrates her 7,150th birthday.
- MicroTrivia: 2005
- August 2012: The Thank You Dinner Murder Mystery - (part of Ink's Triat Mastery Quest)
- August 2012: Seeking the Most Creative- (part of Ink's Triat Mastery Quest)
- July 2012: Seeking The Most Clever - (part of Ink's Triat Mastery Quest)
(See WHO Lists)
10 characters. Total online: 10.
Hum [ Triat Weaver ] Cordir.
Hum [ Greater God ] Tokugawa.
Aar [ Bard: 17 17 17 ] Ethran would be Lost without DarkClaw.
Gno [ God ] Lycron, Lord of the Crimson Sun.
Elf [ Greater Goddess ] Tamar, dreaming of dreams
Hel [ Wa:12 Th: 9 Ma:15 ] Malice, the amazing Half-Elf.
Dwa [ Founder ] Tynian is 99.217% distracted.
Hum [ Bard: 13 7 4 ] Foghair will sing for spell scores
Elf [ Ra:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Ghazkull, Triat Initiate. *Almond* *CBS:1923*
Hel [ Bard: 30 29 24 ] Cicero, Gleeman of the Nexus
Weddings & Ceremonies
- A Tale of the Oakheart Inn, by Cirth the Pale
- A Storytelling Competition, hosted by Tirayel. Participants: Cirth the Pale, Gregar T'Sarran and Brianna.
- "What If..." - Entries for Khore's November 2000 Storytelling Competition.
- The Trinity Halloween Costume Contest, in the temple of Foolkiller. Date unknown.
Area Runs & Mobs
- Coven & Darkness vs. Master's Tower: Log by Lins
- Descent into the Depths: The Conclave & Friends take on Sahaughin City. Log by Monk.
- The Executioner Falls: Welverin & Company slay Slue. Log by Tokugawa.
- Death of the Sable Dragon: A huge shaman group slays the Sable Dragon. Log by Teluin.
- Katrana Vs The Spider Statue of Velalasier: For Katrana's Trial of Triat Mastery. Log by Katrana.
- Katrana Vs The Ancient Blue Dragon: For Katrana's Trial of Triat Mastery. Log by Katrana.
- Nevyn Kicks...Butt: Log by Skeeve
- Stouthbound Vs The Great White Dragon
- Kaern & The Spiders: Log by Kaern
- On The Longship: Log by Kaern
- Killer Nap: Okrii vs Stouthbound
- The Warrior of EEL
- Three Take on the Jester: Log submitted by Solanthas, created by Abender Stormreaver.
- Jacek: Log submitted by Solanthas, Date Unknown
- WarDancers Vs Tempest: Submitted by Solanthas, Date Unknown
- Grismal Vs The Jade Dragon: The fight for MM#66
- Hot Chick Mayhem: No info available.
- Azzark, Slue and the Dragon Turtle
- Bethany Charms Belsambar
- The Death of Baird (Aoide's Triat Mastery Quest)
- The Trading Post Massacre
- The guardian spider vs Linkin: Linkin decides to take on the guardian spider. Log by DarkClaw
- Kalten vs the Zombies
- Dinin's Group vs Scar
- Asia's Group vs Ebby (and each other)
- Strat's Group vs Slue
- The Eldest vs Clark Kent
Player Versus Player
- 2x - Date Unknown: Welverin Vs Avarice
- 2x -Date Unknown:Toonse's Last Stand - Not an actual PK log, but the repercussions of a PK.
- 2x (?) - Date Unknown: Welverin vs Ozious - Historical, as this is the reason Welverin was deleted...
- 2x - Date Unknown: Monk vs Jaator in the Room of Records
- 2 x - May 1996: Sparring, Old Skool Style - Kaern vs Welverin vs Laujar vs..
- 2x - January 1997: The Brawl In The Hall: AKA Shamans Vs Paladins. Log by Gryphon
- July 2, 1998: Conclave Kills Aslan
- September 4, 1998: Daelin and Toupa Kill DarkClaw
- October 8, 1998: Daelin and Kaern Fight
- October 14, 1998: Bloodbath: Daelin kills Gunner and Rubicant
- October 17, 1998: Daelin Kills Tripper
- October 23, 1998: Daelin Kills Electa
- November 23, 1998: Daelin Kills Friar and Malachite
- 3x - Date Unknown - Minute Versus Locke
- 3x - Date Unknown - Uukrul Kills Plane
- 3x - Date Unknown - Kannon and the Brass Dragon kill Borneo
- 3x - Date Unknown - Kaern Kills Lunatic
- 3x - Date Unknown - Dove and Dinin Versus Avarice
- 3x - Date Unknown - Azzark Versus Dinin
- 3x - Date Unknown - Mojo and Bane Tell the Tale of their Deaths
- 3x - Date Unknown - Sarelk and Darelk Kill Kaern
- 3x - Date Unknown - Sarelk and Darelk Kill Crysania
- 3x - Date Unknown - Darelk Kills Gup in Elemental Canyon
- 3x - Date Unknown - Two Groups Battle Monk
- 3x - Date Unknown: Allanon Vs Palmer. Temple Courtyard - one round.
- 3x - Date Unknown: Anonymous vs Craige.
- 3x - Date Unknown: Doc & Maimer vs Ibram.
- 3x - Date Unknown: Maimer & Aringar vs Rocky - Midgaard.
- 3x - Date Unknown: Maimer & Dalaran vs Craige - Loth Llorien.
- 3x - Date Unknown: Sprout vs Dalaran - both points of view.
- 3x - Date Unknown: Katrana vs Arden.
- 3x - Date Unknown: Grismal vs Silonch - Thalos - one round.
- 3x - Date Unknown: Berrin & Maimer vs Mordith.
- 3x - Date Unknown: Beelzebub vs Myronides - The Summoning Chamber
- 3x - Date Unknown: Arden vs Nyx - Vortex/Seaside
- 3x - Date Unknown: Nicholai & Combee vs Arden
- 3x - Date Unknown: Stouthbound vs Allanon - Midgaard.
- 3x - Date Unknown: Rocky Dies By Frost - Log by Kaern
- 3x - Date Unknown: Daelin Vs Boyardee - Log by Daelin, when Boyardee was a Paladin
- April 2001: Tigers Vs Craige - Why Midgaard is still the #1 spot to be PK'd.
- May 2001: Mael vs Wish - Loth Llorien.
- October 2001: Kantor vs Mordith
- November 2001: Tigers vs Tirant -- both sides of this pk are shared.
- July, 2002: Khorlan vs Dalaran - The Alchemist gets crazy with the acid
- August 7, 2002: A Very Short Spar: (Vex vs Sylt) Log created and donated to the Timeline by Sylt
- September, 2002: Agralebean vs Sylarn - warning: strong language.
- September, 2002: Maimer vs Lexie & Thingone - includes commentary by The Preacher
- January 12, 2003: Coven at war with Tynian
- May, 2003: Ajax vs Kethran
- May 17, 2011: Mike wallowing in a puddle
- Molo shows that The Lich's Word will be upheld.
Notes & Assorted Items
- Date Unknown: 100 Reasons You've Been On Too Long - log by Kaern
- Date Unknown: Kaern & Sirak: Regarding Nash - log by Kaern
- Date Unknown: Weaver Embraced - A 'What If?' Story by Cordir
- Date Unknown: Ignoring - Molo is Ignoring Syla, with Khore passing messages
- Date Unknown: Tylorn's Deletion
- Date Unknown: Khore Stages a Coup - Khore seizes control! (sort of)
- Compilation : Commentary - Immortal silliness, via Comment
- 1996: Ebon Offerings - Cordir makes offerings to the lord of the Ebon Hand
- 1996: An Ebon Challenge - by Thaygar - Cordir's Ebon Hand entry quest.
- 1996: Of The Triat - by Thaygar
- 1996: You Should Go Evil! - Bongo attempts to convince Scipio to go evil. Just not Conclave.
- 1996: Wizlist From November 1996
- 1997: The Pain of Change - Typhon's conversion from 2x to 3x
- 1997: Wizlist From October 1997 - The active Immortals when version 3.0 came out.
- 1998: The Pink Explosion - Well, it involves Gup and DarkClaw, and Molo vis...
- 1998: In What Season Are You Now? - by Cirth the Pale
- 1998: Cordir Regains 28th
- 1999: Absence... Return... Destiny - The announcement of his return by Thaygar
- 1999: Daelin The Dark Brother - Daelin finds a bug
- 1999: A Proposal of Embargo - A representative of the Arcanes speaks with Cordir.
- 2000: Sorliea Reaches Level 30
- 2000: BlissPoll 2000A, dated 10/23/2000
- 2001: About Apostatizing - a round table discussion on the use of apostatize, dated 02/10/2001
- 2001: About the Timeline - a chat on gossip dated 02/10/2001
- 2001: The Great PK Discussion - a large group gathers to discuss several ongoing issues.
- 2001: Prophesy of the Feathered Stone - Nashite prophesy
- 2001: Maldobar in Fate?? - What an odd idea...
- 2001: Doc Reaches Level 40!
- 2002: Lanfear's Punishment - The Wyld Sorceress breaks a Chosen of Fate rule and faces the consequences
- 2002: Keller's Return - His Grace the Duke returns to pick up his sword once more...
- 2002: Tiger Retribution List - July 2002
- 2002: Dawnbringer = Evil - Maimer and Dundrave vs Torchbearer on Gossip
- 2002: When Appliances Attack - Bliss is right to fear the kitchen!
- 2003: Diplomacy: Valas tries to pick a fight, but Ananasi talks through it.
- 2003: Late Night Funnies - it was something in the water, or a full moon, or something...
- 2004: Schwartz is Released from Ordained Service - Coleman removes the mantle of Ordainment.
- 2004: Schwartz is Promoted to Attendant - Molo accepts his first (and only) Attendant.
- 2004: Schwartz is Promoted to Demigod - The Nashite Circle of Choice is created!
- 2004: Introductions - Tynian introduces Molo and Cordir
- 2006: Pantheon Limericks - a series of limerics by Cordir about the immortal pantheon.
- 2010: In The Top Three - a discussion of who the top three FLIs are/were
- 2011: April Fools Day 2011 - Things get pretty sneaky!
- 2011: A Gift To Bards - Aoide is the first to find it
- 2011: A Wyld Rebirth - Katrana is unretired and the Hunt returns
- 2012: The Slumber Party Aftermath - there's no record of the actual party, but here's what happened afterwards...
- The High Council Quiz - Who will be next to join the Council
- The Trial of Alive - Madman decided it was time he faced Justice!
- The Trial of Kollen - A newly installed Mountain of Knowledge made for some fun one day...
- Final Coven Ftell - Coven Ftell, the night Bliss was retired. WARNING: Adult/Foul language.
- What Makes a Good FLI - Advice for Myronides
- Streams of Conversation - A group chat (Rath, Cordir, Emaleth, Ephiny, Belsambar) at Greta about all manner of things.
- DarkClaw Goes Bardic - The vampiress throws down some rhymes on gossip
- Boromir reaches level 50! - An epic and long road to level 50 finally comes to an end.
- Khorlan Makes Stew - Duvel winds up in the stewpot!
In Character Interviews
Hybrid Logs / Stories
- A Journey to Southshire (1996)
- Reunion (1999-ish?)
- Seeking Night (1999-ish?)
- The Tale of Magda (1999-ish?)
- Return of the Wyldess (2012)
Mind Blank Spell
- (1997 Backstory): Mind Games
- Aoide - Level 5 Bard Review
- To Aid The Weaver
- The Spider's Mark
- Seeking the Councilor's Advice
- The Rising Storm
- Regaining Hopes & Dreams
- You Will Rise
The Soul Stealer
- The Soul-Stealer
- The Soul Stealer's Bargain
- The Soul Stealer's Prey
- The Soul Stealer's Plan
- The Soul Stealer's Gambit