|The World Ruler|
Huey was one of the first prototype ‘naked shamans’.
(Dressed up fancy for the wedding of Cordir and Deamhan, 3/20/99:
Though naked and mean, level 30 shamans do serve a purpose....
Now i gotta think about what that is..........
I just thought of it!!
Madman made me realize it on a trivia quest.
It's to kill stuff :P WooHOO
I AM THE N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S H-U-E-Y
Visit my website at: www.primenet.com/-danman
Huey is in perfect health. Huey is using:
<used as light> (Glowing) a lifestone
<worn on finger> (Magical) the flickering sardonyx ring
<worn on finger> (Magical) the thick peridot ring
<worn around neck> (Red Aura) a black spider silk cape
<worn around neck> (Magical) a Minor Amulet of Steadfastness
<worn on body> (Red Aura) a black spider silk dress
<worn on head> (Magical) a golden turban
<worn on legs> (Red Aura) a pair of black spider silk pants
<worn on feet> (Red Aura) a pair of black spider silk boots
<worn on hands> rakasta claws
<worn about body> (Red Aura) a black spider silk cloak
<worn about waist> (Red Aura) a black spider silk sash
<worn around wrist> (Magical) the simple ruby bracelet
<worn around wrist> (Magical) the ancient ivory bracelet
<wielded> a bludgeon
<held> (Magical) (Glowing) a ward major
<worn with pride> a small wooden brooch
<worn with pride> (Red Aura) a black spider silk baldric
Hum [ Sh:30 ] Huey Hood *EBON* *PSYCHO* May 5, 1996 Hum [ Sh:30 ] Huey, the torture is eternal...for you *ebon*nash June 26, 1996 Hum [ Sh:30 ] Huey World Ruler, Shaman of the Conclave August 20, 1997 Hum [ Sh:30 ] Huey the World Ruler, Shaman of the Conclave October 18, 1997 Hum [ Sh:28 ] Huey the Bard, Shaman of the Conclave August 8, 1998 <- Post 3x conversion Hum [ Sh:28 ] Huey IS STARTING AN UNAUTHORIZED TIGER CLAN! Hum [ Sh:28 ] Huey Shaman of the Ebon Hand, Wyld March 20, 1999
- Huey was granted a Triat Mastery Quest but was unsuccessful (See Timeline below).
- Huey was one of the first members of the Black Conclave High Council.
- A Bag of Huey Hide was part of JohnPaul’s personal collection.
- Huey introduced Quarnel to TFC.
- Huey and the ‘Shaman Patrol’ have been the topic of several trivia questions over the years in contests run by Cordir, and Rath.
- Huey appears in the BlissPolls, receiving votes for Most Powerful Mortal and Most Enigmatic Mortal in BlissPoll 2000A, and All time Scariest.
- There are multiple infos of Huey during the Trinity Halloween Party, including: Stalkr ftells, 'Huey reports: 105/413 hp 17/223 mana 138/285 mv 382797 xp.'
- Huey attended the reception for the wedding of Cordir and Deamhan, and changed his title (he worshipped Molo at the time) to reflect his previous service to Thaygar, an act that could have gotten him killed by his deity.
- Huey was mentioned in Cirth’s What If Story Entry: What If Ginny Had Gone Good?
- Huey attended the renewal of vows between Thaygar and Siren.
- Huey and Ivan scored the only three PKs on Lorna during her mortality, including at level 29.
- Huey signed the TFC Guest Book.
- Huey was mentioned on Thaygar’s entry in the Immortal Roll Call on the original TFC Website.
- Huey and Sadow were referred to as ‘Wuss’ and ‘Wuss Lite’ by Lancelot.
- Huey was Incarnate as the Wyld in a Chosen of Fate Fateful Hour: Three Speak of the Triat.
- Huey is specifically referenced in the temple of Katrana, Within A Grand Hunting Lodge.
- Huey was listed among Asia's Who's Who.
- Huey signed the (2x) TFC Website Visitor Log.
Player Provided Information:
|From the Tiger website, Circa 1998: I was the target of aggression for the cruelest killers of the time, Ivan, Europe, and Huey. I learned much from these three - Ivan taught me that life in this realm could be hard and cruel. Europe taught me that good COULD fight back, and win. Huey taught me that the dishonorable would be continually persistent.|
|Life was always fun with the shaman crew - Azra, Huey and Sadow - destroying the guild hall. Recall would have like twenty people in it.|
|Huey came to just one of the Southern California GTs, held at the home of Tokugawa. He was a young, teenage Hispanic fellow, who spoke incredibly fast. He couldn’t stay long – his mom was waiting for him out in the car. I think the GT was a bit overwhelming for him, seeing all his fellow mudders. I don’t think he had ever been to a GT before, and I don’t think he ever went to another.|
||The first PK incident I can remember being involved in as a player is being summoned to the shack outside of Loth Llorien - by Huey and Ivan. I remember thinking, "Wow, this is really bad." They were SO evil! Huey waited just outside the green dragon in Haon'Dor, and nailed me. He was always someone to be feared, with that rift of his.|
4/15/96: Huey, Ebon Wyld, fails his Mastery Quest, which, to his shame, is announced by Thaygar.