January 1, 1999:
Clumsyfool is in perfect health.
Date Unknown - Written by Cordir:
Well. That's quite a pair of knees.
Your gaze travels up... and up... and up, until your head cranes back fully. Smiling down at you from a height of over eighteen feet is a smiling giant-kin. He hoists a "mug" that is easily the size of a halfling's rainbarrel, and says, "Greetings! Can I interest you in some Mirth Beer? Its a fine batch, made it myself!"
Eyes sparkling, he looks you over as you do the same. He is unusually large for his race. Then you realize he is also unusually old for his species as well, yet his hair is still dark and his movement quick and strong. His garb shows the affects of age; worn, yet serviceable. Totemic runes glow upon his leather armor, radiating softly with the power of his spirit.
For a moment, the jovial expression slips, and you see a figure of times long since past. "So few remain," he murmurs, then shakes his head. The humor returns, if a bit forced, and again he raises his glass in a toast... "to absent friends."
Gia [ Wa:14 ] Clumsyfool'full of beer and MIRTH!!!!!!!' May 29, 1996 Gia [ Sh: 4 Wa:15.. ] Clumsyfool Mirth Brewmaster (What the Ale!!!!) August 23, 1996 Gia [ Wa:15 Sh:17 ] Clumsyfool is the Master Brewer of Nature *Cheers!!!!* July 26, 1998 Gia [ Sh:15 Wa:15 ] Clumsyfool- The Master Brewer ... Naturally December 30, 1998 Gia [ Sh:21 Wa:20 ] Clumsyfool: The Master Brewer of TFC ..... Beer!!!! January 1, 1999 Gia [ Wa:19 Sh:20 ] Clumsyfool: The Master Brewer of Nature ... "Mirth" June 21, 1999 Gia [ Sh:21 Wa:20 ] Clumsyfool: The Master Brewer of Nature ... Beer!!!! December 6, 1999 Gia [ Wa:21 Sh:23 ] Clumsyfool Master Brewer of TFC & Master of Mirthing October 22, 2000 Gia [ Wa:22 Sh:23 ] Clumsyfool Master Brewer of TFC & Master of Mirth January 30, 2001 Gia [ Wa:23 Sh:23 ] Clumsyfool Master Brewer of TFC & Master of Mirth December 29, 2002 Gia [ Wa:23 Sh:23 ] Clumsyfool Master Brewer of TFC & Master of Mirth January 31, 2003 Gia [ Wa:24 Sh:23 ] Clumsyfool Master Brewer of TFC & Master of the Mirth April 22, 2004
- Since his creation, Clumsyfool has posted a 'Happy New Year' note each year.
- Clumsyfool's ever-present beer mug was the inspiration for Larry's holy symbol.
- clumsyfool has been the topic of several trivia questions in contests run by Rath and by Cordir.
- Clumysfool was one of the few mortal names that Ginny remembered when she stopped by for a visit on January 19, 2003: A Visit from the Headmistress.
- Clumsyfool is named as one of those Pitt wanted to thank in a 'not retiring' note, posted on June 15, 2005.
- Clumsyfool is mentioned in BlissPoll 2002B, receiving votes for 'happiest mortal' and 'funniest mortal' and 'all time funniest mortal.'
- Clumsyfool is mentioned in BlissPoll 2000A, receiving votes for 'Most Humorous Mortal' and 'Hariest Mortal'.
- Clumsyool is specifically referenced in the character history of Stratos.
- Clumsyfool is referenced in The Sanctuary of Fate - in the form of a keg of Mirth Beer.
Player Provided Information:
|Clumsyfool and I go way back... like, 2x back. He was a member of Mirth and was always good for a bit of humor to lighten dark and gloomy Cordir's heart. He was one of the few who could make her laugh - and still does. (Though I have to admit, his description drove me nuts! So much so, that I wrote him a new one.)|
- April 13, 1999: Clumsyfool takes part in a loquacious night on gossip.
- February 8, 2000: Clumsyfool slays a Dark Young of N'Kai to reach [ Sh:22 Wa:20 ].
- August 30, 2001: A Nature Reunion is held, and Rhina is unable to login as herself, so comes back as a level 1 named Aphra instead to attend the reunion. Attendees include: Aphra (Rhina), Myronides, Theoden, Tamar, Tonto, Dalaran, Solanthas, Khore, Lorali, Tokugawa, and Clumsyfool. Kerriariadne also stops by for a little while, and Elladan sends his regards.
- July 13, 2002: Clumsyfool gossips (in common), 'I leveled and the mud didn't crash!' (Wa:23\Sh:23 - and he gains a Train.)
- July 14, 2002: Quarnel and Clumsyfool aid Keller with a CR, detailed in a note by the Duke himself.
- October 6, 2002: ### Lexie tells Clumsyfool, 'Spank me baby']
- December 29, 2002: Clumsyfool gets Cordir's pet spider drunk on Mirth Ale, much to her consternation.
- March 29, 2003: Clumsyfool joins Clue. (His comment on the event was "Mud stability - I .. the one ..the only CF .. joined the FoLK March 29,2003. and the mud did not crash .. wobbled ..yes .. crashed ..no").
- June 17, 2003: Pez, Sybill, Serenity, Boucho, Hiro, Clumsyfool & Schwartz all join Coleman.
- June 26, 2003: Clumsyfool celebrates his 1001st Birthday!
- June 29, 2003: Clumsyfools levels to to Wa:24\Sh:26.
- March 31, 2005: Clumsyfool posts a note called "Mudding etc".