|The Wind Ruler|
Sarcasm. The terror of the naked shaman. More sarcasm.
Sadow says (in common) 'your bs facts are bs, you bs'er'.
You see nothing special about him Sadow is in perfect health Sadow is using: <used as light> (Magical) (Glowing) a war banner <worn on finger> (Magical) the fractal pyrite ring <worn on finger> (Magical) (Humming) the fractal diamond ring <worn around neck> (Magical) the Anti-Theft Amulet <worn around neck> (Magical) (Humming) the Amulet of True Seeing <worn on body> (Magical) (Glowing) a suit of padded leather <worn on head> (Magical) a studded leather helmet <worn on legs> (Magical) a pair of black leather pants <worn on feet> (Magical) a pair of animal hide boots <worn on hands> (Magical) a pair of leather gloves <worn on arms> (Magical) a pair of leather sleeves <worn about body> a rockworm hide <worn about waist> a ratskin belt <worn around wrist> (Magical) the thin iron bracelet <worn around wrist> (Magical) the magnificent pearl bracelet <wielded> (Red Aura) an iron rod <held> a lockpick <worn with pride> (Red Aura) the Mark of the Black Conclave <worn with pride> a Pin of Mastery
:) Sadow is in perfect health Sadow is using: <used as light> (Magical) (Glowing) a war banner <worn on finger> (Magical) an Ofcol signet ring <worn around neck> (Magical) an elf-ear necklace <worn on body> (Magical) a blue ninja garb <worn on feet> (Magical) a pair of animal hide knee-high boots <wielded> (Humming) a Mourning Star <held> a case of mountain dew
Hum [ Sh:15 ] Sadow: Initiate of the Black Conclave 03/24/1996 Hum [ Sh:30 ] Sadow, Grand Shaman of the Black Conclave 06/30/1996 Hum [ Sh:30 ] Sadow, Wind Ruler, Grand Shaman of the Conclave 10/19/1996 Hum [ Th: 4 Sh:28 ] Sadow, Wind Ruler, Grand Shaman of the Conclave 09/06/1998 Hum [ Th: 4 Sh:28 ] Sadow, Wind Ruler, Grand Shaman of the Conclave 06/21/1999
(quotes taken from various logs)
Sadow yells, 'I'm a ninja'
Sadow says, 'if you turn yourself into a plant and commit suicide, I'd be more than happy to make a basket out of you'
Sadow says (in common) 'gimme your lavender stone monk i need to "examine" it'
Sadow gossips (in common) 'always a special moment when you first get wasted by a demon'
Sadow says (in common) 'your bs facts are bs, you bs'er'.
- Sadow is prominantly seen in The Brawl In The Hall, an epic battle of Evil Shamans vs Good Paladins in the Guild Hall.
- Sadow is referenced in the mortal history of Asia.
- Sadow is referenced in Asia's Who's Who.
- Sadow is referenced in Pol's Tale - Part 1.
- Sadow was referenced in Cordir's education of Uncas, in A Lesson in Nashite.
- Sadow is referenced in BlissPoll 2000A, receiving votes for Most Humorous Mortal and Hariest Mortal.
- Sadow is referenced in BlissPoll 2002B, receiving votes for All time Funniest Mortal.
- Sadow was one of those invited to participate in Molo's High Council Quiz.
- Sadow is referenced in Tranquility's "What if I hadn't joined the Chosen" story.
- Sadow was listed as the top "Not Nice" people on a website by Foolkiller.
- Sadow is actually seen (sort of) RP'ing with Cordir in Mind Games, a log from around 1996.
- Sadow was one of many killed by ExarKun in the last moments of 2x.
- Sadow was the first Shaman elected to the Conclave High Council.
- Huey and Sadow were referred to as ‘Wuss’ and ‘Wuss Lite’ by Lancelot.
- Sadow reported Einskaldir for cheating: Making threats and attacking a zombie to initiate combat on someone out of range. This was reported on Cordir's "Foulness" page.
- JohnPaul kept equipment for his followers in corpse-bags of evil players - one of which was Sadow.
- Sadow called down a death-curse on Cordir (Prior to her joining the Conclave) when he mistakenly believed that she had set alarms for him to protect Keller: A Journey to Southshire.
- Sadow was one of three shamans that Cordir bid Gregar to seek out and learn from, as part of a lore quest.
- Sadow's participation as one of the 'Shaman Patrol' has featured in several trivia contests run by Cordir and Rath.
- Per Molo, Sadow is referenced in a painting hanging in A Wide Hallway of the Dark Manor: "The painting depicts scenes of innocent beings running in stark fear and confusion throughout the cities of this realm. Evil Nashite shamen and clerics are cackling gleefully as they give chase with sword and spell." Molo says, 'The original crew'. Molo says, 'More like Huey, Sadow, Ozious'.
- Sadow is referenced in the temple of Katrana as being a 'true avatar of the Wyld'.
- Despite broad hints from Tynian that it was going to be a poor weapon, Sadow purchased an Implementor enchant that was negatively, rather than positively enchanted. It was referred to as "Sadow's Folly" in Tynian's title: Dwa [ Implementor ] Tynian: I name "Sadow's Folly" - have it?
- Sadow asked Cordir (in a fit of boredom) to write him a quest to challenge his skills as a shaman. Cordir says, 'the Sadow_quest involved identifying 30 different specific shamans. Some PC, most mob.'. Cordir says, 'For example: Name the first Three Shaman in the Realm. Fourth Shaman: Who was the first Shaman to be inducted to the Conclave High Council? Fifth Shaman: Name the shaman who stands before symbols drawn in fish oil and moss?' A Sixth Shaman: Name the Shaman who "guards against intruders and troublemakers".
Player Provided Information:
|I remember seeing Ozymandius losing link in the Guild Hall (back when it was unsafe) and logging back in with two or three corpses of Sadow at his feet and low hit points. He'd killed Sadow repeatedly - linkdead.|
|Life was always fun with the shaman crew - Azra, Huey and Sadow - destroying the guild hall. Recall would have like twenty people in it.|
||Sadow was the king of abusing repeated kills. He was awful about baiting people into multi-killing him, to the point where it was over the top. A lot of people used triggers and whatnot, and he would find someone that had a poorly written trigger and would repeatedly run into them at one hit point, knowing he'd die, then report them for the multikill to get them locked up in the cooler. I don't know when/why the Cooler came about, but it seemed like he was one of the reasons it got used a lot more.|
|Paco gossips (in common), 'how in the world did a rift hit me after a teleport?'.
Tokugawa gossips, 'I had that happen to me while mortal, was told then it was a timing issue'.
Tamar gossips (in elven), 'Bad timing?'.
Paco gossips (in common), 'ah i see'.
Tokugawa gossips, 'Sadow attacked me, I teleported to Mages Tower, then the rift landed'.
|Horus tells the group (in common) 'dang my sadow hide just got burnt.'||(08/05/1997)|
|Avarice ftells (in common) 'sigh where are sadow ozious and azra when you want them?'||((Approx 1997))|
|Cordir says, 'Sadow was one of the Original Bad-Ass Shamans.'||(09/27/2000)|
|Foolkiller says, 'Clue, remember the running battles Sadow and I would have all over the mud?'||(09/04/2001)|
|Maimer says (in common), 'i made a sadow char about 2 months ago, and was almost immd talked to'||(03/21/2002)|
|Vash gossips (in common), '2 x did have better gossip mainly thanks to Sadow.'||(10/16/2002)|
|Dilandou gossips (in elven), 'Sadow is father of the Moo '||(11/17/2002)|
|Qeiri ftells, 'good thing the lag monster didn't see its Sadow ... no telling HOW many more weeks if that happened'.||(06/22/2003)|
|Tokugawa gossips, 'it was funny how many times Sadow died to Foolkiller.' Tokugawa gossips, 'he just kept trying and trying to kill him.'||(01/12/2003)|
|Tranquility says (in common), 'Talyn gave me holy heck for pausing to type "dam**t" before I let her kill me again.'
Tranquility says (in common), 'He said it was almost as beautiful as Sadow's death'
Tranquility says (in common), 'in which he yelled MOMMY just before dropping'
|Isolas ftells, 'Sadow and his alts were my hero.'||(01/29/2005)|
|Doc says (in common), 'yah know, i actually got a kill in that paladin massacre'
Doc says (in common), 'and it's NOT logged'
Doc says (in common), 'i killed vulcan'
You comfort him
Doc sniffs sadly at himself Something MUST be bothering him
Doc says (in common), 'or maybe sadow, i was drunk'
Doc says (in common), 'i don't remember'
You scold him
Doc snickers softly.
Doc says (in common), 'SADOW'
|Set says (in common), 'sadow was a cool player :)'||(05/21/2011)|
04/27/1996: Sadow is chatty on gossip as Gryphon is promoted to Ambassador with all manner of chaos and difficulty.
6/96 - Version 2.8 is released. Sadow the Wind Ruler slays Shar-Ti the Duergar Shaman of the Dhole to reach 30th level, becoming the Grand Shaman of the Black Conclave's High Council.
06/10/1996: Sadow is referenced in Lancelot's Ode to the Hunters of the Black Conclave.
04/13/1999: Sadow is part of a loquacious night on gossip.
06/21/1999: Sadow and Cordir chat a bunch as she is promoted to Demigoddess.
07/08/1999: Shadow attends Cordir's 1000th birthday party] and is entirely goofy, spawning several Quotable-worthy comments.
Sadow lived in Southern California.