|Created||February 21, 2004|
[ 20] Faite: Ode to Elemental Canyon, mournfully departed.
Mon Mar 8 18:37:43 2004
A land without the nuances of living lands, it's true,
and yet, though small, its wealth by far surpassed the new.
For livelong days large warriors from around the realm
would come to Elemental Canyon and speak its acclaim.
The hardest swingers would dance through with sword and spell
returning with their spoils to where the mages dwell.
"IDs!" They clamoured as their riches weighed down eggs with random loot,
so much so that mages yelled, "Strike!" and gave them the boot!
Now, the realm is perhaps for peaceable for wizardly folk.
However, although some still thrive, most of us are broke.
If EC returned to increase our financials once the more,
all would praise thy godly hearts.... (Well, the mages might be sore.)
'[ 15] Faite: The DAY OF DECEPTION has ARRIVED!!!
Fri Jun 25 06:36:06 2004
*CHEERS* Wish, Mirth. Valo, Enforcer. Silonch, Hunt (ick, bad choice Sil).
Stouthbound, Righteous (yeah riiiight). Just an update for the Realm.
Faite Stormrider, Bardlette Extraordinaire.
Aar [ Bard: 18 14 13 ] Faite Stormrider: An Elder Bardlette simply soars. 03-20-2004 Aar [ Bard: 25 21 17 ] Faite Stormrider, Lex's F-Unit Bardlette. -BotR- 09-04-2004 Aar [ Bard: 25 24 17 ] Faite Stormrider, Bluebird Bardlette (BotR) -=Lex=- 03-24-2005 Aar [ Bard: 25 24 17 ] Faite Stormrider, Bluebird Bardlette (BotR) -=Lex=- 06-26-2005
Faite says (in common), 'Cordir, want to write me a restring for my engagement ring?'.
You say, 'who are you engaged to again?'.
You ponder the question.
Faite says (in common), 'Lex'.
Faite says (in common), 'He has black tribal markings, bands across his pecs, wrist and eyes'.
Faite says (in common), 'I was thinking something to match.'.
You say, 'I'm sorry to hear that.'.
Faite says (in common), 'No, it looks really nice.'.
Cordir scuffs her foot on the stone floor.
Faite pokes you in the ribs.
Faite says (in common), 'He's a hottie, it matches his silver hair..'.
- Faite was mentioned in a song performed by Cadee.
Player Provided Information:
- 02/24/2004: Faite petitions to join the Chosen of Fate, but Cordir denies her permission to quest.
- 03/06/2004: Faite gains Bard Council Review approval for level 10.
- 03/07/2004: ### [Somewhere, Faite morphs into a 5'6 male dwarf with a long blue beard and deep grey eyes.]
- 03/21/2004: Faite auctions (in common), 'the Bog for sale'.
- 03/21/2004: Faite runs a trivia contest.
- 03/28/2004: Faite wins a trivia contest hosted by Cordir.
- 07/25/2004: Faite auctions (in common), 'Will grovel for low level spell crystals.'.
- 09/26/2004: There is a flurry of notes when Faite deceives Orpik regarding IDs and keeps the items.
- 03/29/2005: Faite posts an idea about giving Bards the ability to create scrolls.
- 04/09/2005: ### [Somewhere, Faite dips her quill in pink Ink and starts to take note of the battle before her.]