How to get PK'd
and this last one really says it all:
- never whoz or have see invis/true seeing cast on you
- never keep your cure blindness, remove curse, recall or teleport potions handy in your inv. Keeping them safe from that pesky Palmer guy youve heard about is priority one.
- always go to the same place to xp. Eat lots of steaks from that area when you get back to the guild.
- brag about that +4 dam bracelet you found on a guard. Report whenever you're in a room full of people in your range. Take the bracelet off and on a lot.
- when attacked, report every few seconds to further intimidate your attacker. look at them a lot too, especially if they have a hard-to-spell-name like Deathisknockingatyourdoornow and a description that sets off your triggers.
- tough it out. dont cast spells or pick up your weapon if you get disarmed. That "You sure are BLEEDING!" message is just to scare you, right?
- hang out, vis, at the west gate of mg and let the cityguards yell at you when they're not busy cowering
- when attacked, finish typing the long tell youd started to a friend before typing 'flee'. Scroll back in case you missed the answer from your friend during that annoying spam from battle messages.
- announce your location on a public channel, then disconnect your keyboard as you leap up to go AFK
- group the mage who is clearly trying to kill you and begin chatting with them
actually stay for the fight
Page last modified: Monday, 06-Apr-2015 20:43:59 MST. Copyright 1997-2011 The Final Challenge MUD
. All rights reserved.
Webmaster: Marisa the Enchanted (Post a note to Marisa on the MUD for updates/changes to this site; she will get it.)
TFC Implementor: Tynian (Reachable in game or on forums
The Final Challenge
is grateful to FastQ
for providing a site for TFC.