Click Here to Play "The Final Challenge"

(located at mud.finalchallenge.net port 4000)

Aster Joins Fate!

 

> who
27 players.
Hum [ Ra:21 Cl:24 ] Schwartz, DR Tours, ltd. *fate*mirth*flee*flee*flee*
Elf [ Wa:11 Cl:15 ] Goth Miseria. Knight of the Rose. Von Esper.
Elf [ Wa: 6 Cl:15 ] Vandil, consumed by his own lust 'Tel'Quessir'
Elf [ Ma:22 Wa:17 ] NatAku, the Night-Panther of the East.
Hum [ Ma: 5 Wa:10 ] Milena: Spellsword of the Rose
Ogr [ Wa:17 ] Phlegm Vainly grooms his lice, with a Wrathful Look.
Hum [ Ra:19 Sh:20 ] Target lives up to his name in the DARK.
Hum [ Belle Morte ] DarkClaw bites! V V -*Fate*- -=Garland=-
Hum [ Triat Weaver ] Cordir, Lady of Fate, oathed to the Stormreaver
Hum [ Sh:16 Ra:12 ] Casius, Scout of The Black Conclave.
Hel [ Th:30 ] Nyx: Faileas Dhan, Ebon Hand of Fate.
Elf [ Ra:30 Th:30 Ma:30 ] Kaldred, Eraic Dahn, Blade of Fate
Hum [ Cl:10 ] Dawn:
Hel [ Ra:10 Ma:15 ] Eliste Vo'Luna mage slave of FoLK and *Nail*
Ogr [ Wa:16 ] Mongrel an Apprentice of the Sun
Elf [ Goddess ] Tamar, mistress of her own dreams
Dwa [ Th:27 Wa:30 Sh:30 ] Weezer The Crowd Pleaser! -=Hunt=- *ReaVeR*
Hel [ Ma: 1 ] Callandor the Half-Elf
Hum [ Gravedigger ] Rath D'Aleth, Minion of the Arch-Lich
Ogr [ Wa: 8 ] Brosh eats halflings by the dozens!
Elf [ Ma:25 Th:25 Ra:25 ] Boromir Ambassador of Fate...Taoiseach...*Wyrm*
Hum [ Demigod ] Majere, God of Monks Clan of the Rose
Hum [ Wyrmling ] Mistyfier, Healer of FoLK -Weaver-
Elf [ Cl:19 Wa:18 ] Selune Crimsonmane, wandering cleric. UA *Neodis*
Hum [ Th:16 Ra:30 Ma:30 ] Alyria D'Aleth, Mystical Lady of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Wa:17 Ma:19 ] KatVina MadiZun, Squire of the -=sUn=-
Min [ Wa:26 Ma:25 ] Azkral, Dragoon of the Rose.
Kethran appears out of nowhere.
You smile happily.
Kethran bows before you.
End of the Granite Cavern
[Exits: south down]
This is the Last Bore, the tunnel that connected the Plaza to the
black caverns of N'Kai. Stong winds howl here, flowing into small
holes in the ground. The source of the winds is a mystery - there
SHOULDN'T be any wind ... yet it rages like a storm here ...
A Marker Slab has been erected in the center of the room.
The Sigil Draktha floats in the air here, warding the cave below.

(Invis) (Translucent) (Light Cyan Aura) Kethran is here.
(Invis) (Light Red Aura) Phasing in and out of visibility, a larval polyp flies through the air.
Aster yells (in common), ':P'.
Abe arrives from the south.
DarkClaw arrives from the south.
The larval polyp fades into existence.
Abe's armor deflects the larval polyp's attack.
Abe's pound maims the larval polyp!
The larval polyp is DEAD!!
You hear the larval polyp's death cry.
Abe's steak made from larval polyp looks very filling.
Aster arrives from the south.
DarkClaw yells (in common), '*tickle Aster*'.
Aster smiles happily.
Nyx ftells, 'Not knowing is other two geasa, perhaps there is a place he will not enter, a race he will not kill, or the like'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Hey Abey, where ya be?!'.
DarkClaw hugs Aster.
Abe sacrifices steak made from larval polyp to Cordir.
Abe sacrifices a polyp's tooth to Cordir.
DarkClaw grins mischievously.
Aster pokes the sigil.
Abe ftells, 'I'm at N'kai'.
DarkClaw snickers softly.
You hear a distinct pop as Kaldred's portal closes up.
DarkClaw hugs you.
Aster beams a smile at Kaldred.
Kaldred says (in common), 'Wazoot'.
Kaldred hugs Aster.
End of the Granite Cavern
[Exits: south down]
This is the Last Bore, the tunnel that connected the Plaza to the
black caverns of N'Kai. Stong winds howl here, flowing into small
holes in the ground. The source of the winds is a mystery - there
SHOULDN'T be any wind ... yet it rages like a storm here ...
A Marker Slab has been erected in the center of the room.
The Sigil Draktha floats in the air here, warding the cave below
.
(Light Cyan Aura) Tranquility is here.
(Invis) (Light Cyan Aura) Kaldred is here.
Aster is here.
(Invis) (Light Cyan Aura) DarkClaw is here.
(Hide) (Light Cyan Aura) (White Aura) Abe is here.
(Invis) (Translucent) (Light Cyan Aura) Kethran is here.
Boromir ftells, 'is darkclaw there? :)'.
Abe says (in common), 'ok fol self. I might need to pickup someone else'.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Logging'.
DarkClaw ftells, 'I'm here.'.
You ftell, 'Hi Ihsahn, can you head to the Sigil?'.
Boromir ftells, 'ok .. '.
DarkClaw smiles happily.
Myre ftells, 'Heya Ihsahn'.
Kethran says (in common), 'wouldn't it be fun if Solaron came here?'.
Kethran snickers softly.
Boromir ftells, 'going to try portaling .. '.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Thanks, Abe.'.
Kaldred says (in common), 'Oh goodness'.
Aster says (in common), 'hehe'.
Ihsahn ftells, 'Sure'.
Abe ftells, 'sure'.
Kaldred says (in common), 'Yes it would :P'.
Abe ftells, 'who needs a lift'.
DarkClaw smirks.
Myre ftells, 'hehe'.
Tranquility chuckles, evidently amused.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'Who's invis?'.
Abe utters the words, 'sanctuary'. Abe is surrounded by a white aura.
Aster says (in common), 'He's a bad boy'.
Kethran utters the words, 'stone skin'. Kethran's skin turns to stone.
Tranquility says (in common), 'It would be....interesting'.
Kaldred says (in common), 'Zimwah'.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'Invises make me nervous.'.
Tranquility rests.
Tranquility smiles happily.
You smile happily.
Kethran says (in common), 'I'm invis....'.
DarkClaw hugs Tranquility.
Grantsight set for Aster.
Aster bows deeply.
The shadows seem to swirl and deepen at the corners of your vision.
Within the gloom, a glittering appears, like moonlight on spiderwebs.
A midnight sprite glides out of the glittering darkness, and pauses, hovering.
The ebon shadows shiver for a moment, and a thin, dark-clad figure emerges.
Nyx appears out of nowhere.
Kaldred's backstab annihilates you.. hold on for dear life.. ouch.
Kaldred smirks.
Nyx appears to smile behind his mask.
You ftell, 'is everyone present who wishes to be?'.
You hear a distinct pop as Boromir's portal closes up.
Aster smiles happily.
Boromir grins mischievously.
Boromir tries to break dance, but nearly breaks his neck!
DarkClaw says (in common), 'Ahh, the Shadow.'.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'I should've known.'.
Boromir wiggles his bottom.
Boromir joins DarkClaw's group.
DarkClaw grins mischievously.
Kaldred tries to backstab Boromir but his rubber knife bends carelessly on his back! Doh! These chinese blades!
Ihsahn ftells, 'omw'.
Tranquility laughs.
You say, 'We'll be ready in just a moment.'.
DarkClaw nods.
You say, 'I received your message, Aster, and was pleased by the effort you put forth.'.
Kaldred will be acting as your entertainment tonight.
DarkClaw ftells, 'I'm logging, Lady.'.
You say, 'I would suggest but one change to your geasa.'.
Aster says (in common), 'Certainly'.
Boromir knows that kaldred is an act ..
Aster says (in common), 'I wasn't exactly sure about them'.
You say, 'Not eating a food that you wouldn't normally eat anyway, isn't very restrictive.'.
Aster smiles happily.
Aster nods.
Boromir also knows that class is not part of it.
Boromir grins mischievously at Kaldred.
You say, 'Unless there is a specific reason that you would wish to eat ..'.
You shudder from the sheer thought of it.
You say, 'That...'.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'Okay, you two!'.
You say, 'vile...'.
Tranquility laughs.
You say, 'stuff.'.
Kaldred smirks.
Aster says (in common), 'Well, the reason is obvious'.
Tranquility snickers softly.
You say, 'Its disgusting?'.
Boromir raises an eyebrow at Aster.
Kaldred snickers softly.
Abe moos.
Aster nods.
Tranquility agrees with you 100%.
You cough.
Boromir says (in common), 'what was it?'.
Tranquility preens, arranging her feathers just so.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'What food are we talking about?'.
You say, 'Ty, he forbade himself from eating YOUR favorite dish.'.
Tranquility says (in minotaur), 'moooo'.
Boromir says (in common), 'squid?'.
Aster says (in common), 'Well, how about I only eat a certain type of food instead?'.
Tranquility raises an eyebrow.
Kaldred says (in common), 'Who's eating Wish?'.
Tranquility says (in common), 'And that would be?'.
Tranquility laughs.
Aster says (in common), 'hehe'.
Tranquility says (in common), 'Oh by the gods'.
Tranquility moshes into Kaldred.
Kaldred slams the hammer on the floor.. order! order!
Tranquility says (in common), 'Silly'.
Ihsahn arrives from the south.
Ihsahn smiles happily.
Aster beams a smile at Ihsahn.
Boromir gossips (in common), 'Gratz Myre !!!!'.
Kethran hmmm.....pie.
Aster nods in recognition to Kethran.
Kethran says (in common), 'I love pie. :)'.
You say, 'As soon as Myre arrives, we'll be ready.'.
You say, 'er, I guess he's not arriving'.
You say, 'So we're ready.'.
Kethran chuckles, evidently amused.
Aster frowns.
Kaldred snuggles up to Boromir.
Tranquility says (in common), 'Sometimes xping can eat all the time we have'.
You say, 'Welcome to the Sigil Draktha, Aster.'.
Kethran whispers to Aster, since he can't tell yet "Myre had to leave after level. ;)"
Aster nods.
You say, 'We Chosen gather here for special events, as it is a potent symbol of change and growth.'.
Aster bows before you.
Alucard cants, 'where oh where could my aster be oh where oh where could she be'.
You say, 'Draktha is the symbol of the Wyrm aspect of the Triat.'.
Aster nods.
You say, 'I will say that not every member of Fate adheres to the Triat belief.'.
You say, 'And that's just fine.'.
Aster nods.
Tranquility looks vaguely shocked at the idea, but nod in agreement.
You say, 'This place is special to us, as it is a place for rites of passage.'.
You say, 'N'Kai was created as a testing ground..'.
DarkClaw smiles happily.
You say, 'A forge of the spirit and of the body.'.
You say, 'Some have broken upon it.'.
You say, 'Others, have become honed and hardened.'.
You say, 'It is sacred to us..'.
Kaldred disappears suddenly.
End of the Marble Cavern
[Exits: north up]
This is the entrance to the old city, the ruins of the Citadel, that
bastion of the One Dwarf, now as broken as the One Dwarf is no more.
Marble surrounds you, arching overhead and leading you into the ruin
up ahead.
A Marker Slab has been placed on the south wall.
(Light Cyan Aura) Kaldred is here.
(Translucent) (Light Red Aura) (White Aura) The High Priestess of Jester Night smiles mischievously.
DarkClaw winces. Ouch!
Tranquility blinks.
Aster sits down and thinks deeply.
Kaldred ftells, 'Good god'.
Tranquility says (in common), 'uh.....'.
DarkClaw ftells, '???'.
> c heal kaldred
> c heal kaldred
Boromir ftells, 'what?'.
Tranquility ftells, 'What was That?'.
Kethran ftells, 'where?'.
Abe leaves south.
Nyx ftells, 'A summon, it looked like'.
Tranquility ftells, 'Were you summoned.....'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Someone mind explaining that the priestess i saved those corpses from summoned me and whomped me?'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Hehe'.
DarkClaw ftells, 'EEP!'.
Kaldred ftells, 'I lived'.
Kethran ftells, '*frown* odd.'.
Kaldred ftells, 'But god that hurt hehe'.
Ihsahn ftells, 'Geez..'.
Nyx ftells, 'Mobs can do that'.
Boromir ftells, 'I dont see anyone'.
Tranquility ftells, 'Wow'.
You say, 'My apologies.'.
Aster nods.
DarkClaw ftells, 'I didn't know mobs could summon!'.
Kaldred ftells, 'It was the mob i escaped from in jesters'.
Aster says (in common), 'everything ok?'.
Boromir ftells, 'really'.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Ewww'.
Tranquility ftells, 'Cleric mobs.........ew'.
Kethran ftells, 'cleric master mobs can'.
Kaldred ftells, 'I figured i'd be okay in sanctify'.
Boromir says (in common), 'mob summoned kaldred'.
Tranquility ftells, 'Ditto!'.
You say, 'Kaldred ran into a bit of a difficulty with a lady he disagreed with earlier.'.
Bovina auctions (in minotaur), 'Looking for an avg 6.5+ 1h piercer '.
Tranquility chuckles, evidently amused.
Ihsahn grins mischievously.
Nyx ftells, 'There is no sanctify up'.
DarkClaw grins mischievously.
Tranquility ftells, '*just noticed that*'.
Aster smiles happily.
> c heal abe
Tranquility ftells, 'can be fix that?'.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Did you want me to cast it, Lady?'.
Kethran whispers to DarkClaw "please cast sanctify"
You say, 'one moment.'.
Boromir ftells, 'need some help'.
Boromir ftells, 'kaldred?'.
Kethran ftells, 'where, kaldred, I'll come help if you want'.
Kaldred ftells, 'I'm fine guys'.
> c heal abe
> c heal abe
Kaldred ftells, 'I'll just stay in safe, someone send me the log'.
Kaldred ftells, ':)'.
> c heal abe
Boromir ftells, 'after 5 heals .. I hope so'.
> c heal abe
> c heal abe
Kethran ftells, 'your fine? Why is the lady casting heal like no tomarrow? hehe'.
Boromir ftells, 'after 7 heals .. I hope so'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Actually i was in recall when she healed me hehe'.
Kaldred ftells, 'She was just being safe'.
You ftell, 'I was healing abe just now'.
Kethran ftells, 'doh, nod'.
End of the Granite Cavern
[Exits: south down]
This is the Last Bore, the tunnel that connected the Plaza to the
black caverns of N'Kai. Stong winds howl here, flowing into small
holes in the ground. The source of the winds is a mystery - there
SHOULDN'T be any wind ... yet it rages like a storm here ...
A Marker Slab has been erected in the center of the room.
The Sigil Draktha floats in the air here, warding the cave below.
(Token magic) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
(Invis) (Light Cyan Aura) Ihsahn is here.
(Invis) (Light Cyan Aura) Boromir is resting here.
(Invis) (Hide) (Light Cyan Aura) Nyx is here.
(Light Cyan Aura) Tranquility is resting here.
Aster is here.
(Light Cyan Aura) DarkClaw is here.
(Invis) (Light Cyan Aura) Kethran is here.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Hehe'.
Boromir ftells, 'I thought I was the only one who went through M'Ladys mana like that :)'.
You say, 'Sorry about that.'.
DarkClaw grins mischievously.
Kethran grins mischievously.
Abe ftells, 'high priestess'.
You say, 'Kaldred's date wasn't very polite.'.
Tranquility chuckles, evidently amused.
Abe ftells, 'one sec'.
DarkClaw laughs.
Aster frowns.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'He has terrible luck with women.'.
Myre ftells, '*waves*'.
You say, 'She didn't like the flowers, I guess.'.
Myre gossips (in common), 'Seeya all'.
Aster laughs.
Tranquility says (in common), 'As you can see, our Lady is a dilligent protectore of her people.'.
Kethran ftells, 'wave Myre'.
Tranquility laughs.
### Myre has quit.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Take care, Myre! *Hug*'.
Kaldred ftells, 'High Priestess of Jester Night MASSACRES you. High Priestess of Jester Night *** ANNIHILATES *** you.'.
Tranquility grins mischievously at you.
DarkClaw giggles at you. Hope it's not contagious!
Aster says (in common), 'That's unfortunate.. '.
You smile happily.
Aster grins wickedly.
DarkClaw ftells, 'EEP!'.
You nod in recognition to Aster.
You say, 'In any case..'.
Kethran ftells, 'shiver'.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'Lady, do you wish a sanctify?'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Hey, these shoes were made for walkin...occasionally runnin, hehe'.
You say, 'will you enter N'Kai, Aster?'.
You say, 'If you wish, Star'.
Aster says (in common), 'Sure'.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Do you want the sanctify here or down?'.
Ihsahn ftells, 'hunt'.
Boromir ftells, 'I will alarm after everyone enters N'Kai'.
You ftell, 'down'.
DarkClaw leaves down.
Ihsahn ftells, 'Whoops'.
Tranquility ftells, 'Good idea'.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Done'.
Kaldred prays, 'Heh sorry about that, thanks for the heals there'.
Kethran leaves down.
Tranquility stands up.
Tranquility leaves down.
Cave Conjoining N'Kai
[Exits: north]
You are below the Sigil Draktha, near N'Kai the Black. You
have no escape but to go onward, for the Barrier seals you
within here just as forcefully as it does the Spawn. Bones
lie scattered about, strewn above a dried pool of blood.
A Message has been scrawled on the bloody floor.
You are on Cordir's holy ground!
(Light Cyan Aura) Tranquility is here.
(Invis) (Light Cyan Aura) Kethran is here.
(Light Cyan Aura) DarkClaw is here.
Kethran Will help you maintain the sanctuary.
Tranquility smiles happily.
DarkClaw thanks Kethran heartily.
Aster appears out of nowhere.
Ihsahn appears out of nowhere.
Aster smiles happily.
Nyx appears out of nowhere.
Boromir appears out of nowhere.
Boromir utters the words, 'alarm'.
You smile happily.
Tranquility ftells, 'By the gods....Lady....Serenity is asking after our temple. *laughs herself nearly to pieces*'.
You nod.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Kaldred?'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Yessums?'.
You ftell, 'uh, that would be a NO.'.
Nyx ftells, 'heh'.
DarkClaw ftells, 'I'm assuming the lady will post the log on the forums once I edit it and send it to her.'.
You ftell, 'yes'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Ok :)'.
Kaldred ftells, 'I'll have a look at it there'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Just wish Aster good luck for me'.
Kaldred ftells, 'I'm not leaving safe until this is killed or a reboot happens'.
You say, 'Welcome to N'Kai the black.'.
Aster smiles happily.
DarkClaw ftells, '*nod*'.
You say, 'Every member of Fate knows these corridors...'.
You glare at nothing in particular.
You say, 'OR SHOULD!'.
You cough.
Tranquility blushes.
DarkClaw blushes.
Aster snickers softly.
Ihsahn grins mischievously.
Tranquility does not know the place as well as she should.
Kaldred ftells, 'I cant take too many annihilates, hehe'.
Abe ftells, 'priestess is on me now'.
DarkClaw ftells, '*grin*'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Abe, i would hope that you didnt attack that'.
Tranquility ftells, '*chuckles* Careful Abe.'.
DarkClaw stares at the sky.
You say, 'It is here that we gather for sacred times.'.
Aster nods.
You say, 'As the first Prophet, Thaygar, revealed it to the world.'.
Abe ftells, 'she attacked me'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Why would she do that?'.
Abe ftells, 'no clue'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Great'.
Boromir ftells, 'maybe she thinks you are cute'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Well get in safe'.
Kaldred ftells, 'That's a horrible mob to fight'.
DarkClaw smiles at the mention of Thaygar.
You say, 'Abe has spoken to me of being your Sponsor.'.
Aster nods.
You say, 'Realize that in doing so, he takes responsiblity for your teaching... and your mistakes.'.
Aster nods.
Kethran grins mischievously.
You say, 'Normally, you would hand your city tokens to him.'.
DarkClaw ponders the thought of a cow teaching.
You say, 'But he's apparently attempting to woo Kaldred's date.'.
DarkClaw ducks the rift.
> frown darkclaw
You frown at what she did.
Boromir ftells, 'its the thought that counts :) '.
DarkClaw giggles.
Aster nods.
> c sanc darkclaw
DarkClaw is surrounded by a white aura.
DarkClaw begs you for forgiveness.
> c rift darkclaw
Your soul rift *** ANNIHILATES *** DarkClaw!
Tranquility laughs.
DarkClaw sighs loudly.
Tranquility says (in common), 'Oh dear'.
DarkClaw didn't duck low enough.
DarkClaw winces. Ouch!
DarkClaw rests.
Kethran Will stand in as Asters sponcer.
Aster laughs.
Ptarchyzk cants, 'heya Nyx.. LTNS'.
Kaldred cants, 'Ptar!!!'.
Kethran smiles happily.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Owie'.
DarkClaw reports: 256/582 hp 290/317 mana 486/486 mv 515654 xp.
Kethran ftells, 'nice'.
Kaldred cants, 'Heya!'.
Ptarchyzk cants, 'Kaldred!'.
Ptarchyzk cants, 'Ack! He's seen me!'.
Boromir will also stand in for Abe.
Kethran grins mischievously at Boromir.
You nod.
Boromir grins mischievously at Kethran.
Kaldred cants, 'He's stunned, but will recover!'.
Nyx cants, 'Hi, Ptarchyzk'.
You say, 'If you would, please hand over each item to Boromir or Kethran..'.
You say, 'And name where it came from'.
Aster nods.
Aster gets a pair of mining gloves from a saddlebag.
Aster gives a pair of mining gloves to Kethran.
Aster says (in common), 'Dwarven Hold'.
Aster gets a rusty knife from a saddlebag.
Aster gives a rusty knife to Kethran.
Aster says (in common), 'Half Elf'.
Aster gets a mug of grog from a saddlebag.
Aster gives a mug of grog to Kethran.
Aster says (in common), 'Og'.
DarkClaw stands up.
DarkClaw utters the words, 'heal'.
DarkClaw utters the words, 'heal'.
DarkClaw rests.
Aster gets some light blue herbs from a saddlebag.
Aster gives some light blue herbs to Kethran.
DarkClaw stands up.
DarkClaw utters the words, 'true seeing'.
DarkClaw utters the words, 'heal'.
DarkClaw rests.
Aster says (in common), 'Skor Lanis'.
Kethran puts a mug of grog in a saddlebag.
Boromir nods.
Aster gets a pipeweed bread from a saddlebag.
Aster gives a pipeweed bread to Kethran.
Aster says (in common), 'Hovelton'.
Boromir ftells, '5'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Well guys'.
Kaldred ftells, 'I'm going to head out for a bit'.
Aster gets a ruby encrusted silver ring from a saddlebag.
Aster gives a ruby encrusted silver ring to Kethran.
Kethran puts a ruby encrusted silver ring in a saddlebag.
Kethran puts a pipeweed bread in a saddlebag.
Aster says (in common), 'Thistlerock'.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Take care, Kaldred. It was good to see you! *Hug*'.
Nyx ftells, 'Farewell, Kaldred'.
Kaldred ftells, '*hugs around* Take care everyone :)'.
Boromir ftells, 'Bye Kaldred *wave* nice job today'.
Ihsahn ftells, 'Laters Kaldred'.
Boromir ftells, '6 '.
Kaldred ftells, 'Thanks Borocheeks :)'.
You ftell, 'take care, Boromir'.
Boromir ftells, 'bye kal but'.
Aster gets raw worms with rice from a saddlebag.
Aster pukes.
DarkClaw shudders from the sheer thought of it.
Kaldred prays, '*hug*'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Hehe'.
Boromir ftells, 'bye kal butt'.
Kaldred ftells, 'Bye guys :)'.
Aster says (in common), 'And... unfortunately I stumbled across these...'.
Aster says (in common), 'Aara city'.
Boromir ftells, '7 '.
Aster gives raw worms with rice to Kethran.
Kethran puts some light blue herbs in a saddlebag.
Aster gets a plum pie from a saddlebag.
Aster says (in common), 'and this pie...'.
Aster says (in common), 'Mental block'.
Aster says (in common), 'one sec.. '.
Aster blushes.
Aster sits down and thinks deeply.
> who aster
1 player.
Hum [ Th:24 Ra:30 Sh:30 ] Aster: Seeking his place within the Pattern.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
Boromir utters the words, 'locate object'.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
Boromir utters the words, 'locate object'.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
DarkClaw chuckles, evidently amused.
You say, 'a moment.'.
Aster says (in common), 'Boy.. this is embarrassing'.
Aster chuckles, evidently amused.
> c heal abe
Ok.
Ihsahn ftells, 'What an uncomfortable silence :)'.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
DarkClaw ftells, '*nodnod*'.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
Boromir ftells, 'well no ...'.
> c heal abe
Ok.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
DarkClaw stands up.
Tranquility disappears into the void.
DarkClaw utters the words, 'locate object'.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
Boromir ftells, 'he is working on remembering where the pie came from'.
You ftell, 'ty, you voided'.
Kethran frowns.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
> ch abe
Abe is slightly injured.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
DarkClaw utters the words, 'locate object'.
Aster says (in common), 'Oh!'.
Kethran utters the words, 'locate object'.
Aster says (in common), 'I remember :)'.
Aster pokes himself in the ribs, looking very sheepish.
DarkClaw is so excited that she cheers just for the hell of it.
You say, 'where?'.
Kethran snickers softly.
Boromir grins mischievously at Aster.
Aster says (in common), 'Loth Llorien'.
Boromir raises an eyebrow.
Aster says (in common), 'for the plum pie'.
Aster gives a plum pie to Kethran.
You nod.
Boromir ftells, '8'.
DarkClaw grins mischievously.
You say, 'er... you're certainly level 10...'.
You ponder the question.
You cough.
DarkClaw chuckles, evidently amused.
Aster says (in common), 'Indeed I am '.
Aster chuckles, evidently amused.
Boromir says (in common), 'its close tho'.
You get a Major Amulet of Steadfastness from Foolkiller's Mess.
You give a Major Amulet of Steadfastness to Abe.
Boromir smiles happily.
DarkClaw raises an eyebrow at Aster.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'You SURE that's you?!'.
Aster says (in common), 'As far as I know...'.
Boromir checks the tag on the back of Asters shirt.
You smile happily.
Boromir says (in common), 'its him'.
DarkClaw looks at the picture, then back to Aster suspiciously
DarkClaw laughs at Boromir mercilessly.
Boromir laughs at DarkClaw mercilessly.
You say, 'I received your written history'.
Boromir coughs on himself.
You say, 'and was pleased at the effort you put into it.'.
DarkClaw wants to read it!
DarkClaw bounces around.
Aster smiles happily.
You say, 'I know that you expressed concern that there were not many younglings about'.
You say, 'Can you name one you were able to help?'.
Aster says (in common), 'I helped Sloan, and another one whose name escapes me'.
You nod.
You say, 'Geasa are what set the Chosen apart from all others in this Realm.'.
You say, 'Only we take them upon ourselves.'.
Aster nods.
A very large black widow spider creeps out of the darkness towards you.
Tranquility has returned from the void.
Boromir nods in recognition to you.
Cordir gestures towards the spider.
DarkClaw smiles at the Guardian.
Boromir grins at the spider.
Tranquility prays, 'My apologies if I have missed anything....'.
Aster nods.
You say, 'The Guardian, who Weaves each Geasa into the Pattern.'.
Tranquility curtseys low to Guardian.
You say, 'If you would, please speak those oaths that will bind you.'.
Aster nods.
Tranquility prays, '*loves her family, even when she is expected to make dinner during a new member's joining*'.
Aster says (in common), '1 I will only eat raw packets of worms'.
Aster sighs loudly.
DarkClaw shudders from the sheer thought of it.
Boromir nods.
Ihsahn winces. Ouch!
Boromir says (in common), '1'.
Cordir lays a comforting hand on Aster's arm.
DarkClaw ftells, 'I'm glad I'm done eating my spaghetti.'.
Tranquility blinks.
Boromir utters the words, 'invis'. Boromir fades out of existence.
Tranquility grins mischievously.
Tranquility ftells, 'No kidding'.
Aster tries to hold back as his stomache lurches...
DarkClaw comforts Aster.
Aster says (in common), '2 Each time I enter the Realm, I will place 3 steaks, and 3 weapons into the donation pit'.
Boromir says (in common), 'we all have a geas we dont fully like'.
Boromir says (in common), '2'.
Tranquility grins mischievously.
Aster says (in common), '3 I will actively seek to lay the dead to rest, returning three ghosts to the Pattern with each time I visit this Realm'.
Boromir raises an eyebrow.
Boromir says (in common), '3'.
DarkClaw beams a smile at Aster.
You nod.
Aster smiles happily.
You say, 'Witnessed.'.
Tranquility grins mischievously.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'Rather interesting geasa.'.
Tranquility says (in common), 'I love that one'.
Aster says (in common), 'whew '.
The spider nods.
Tranquility nods in recognition to DarkClaw.
Tranquility says (in common), 'Indeed'.
DarkClaw nods in recognition to Tranquility.
Kethran grins mischievously.
Nyx says (in common), 'Noted'.
Kethran nods.
Aster nods.
You say, 'Is there anyone here with a reason this individual should not join us?'.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'He'll make me go out and exp more?'.
DarkClaw giggles.
Boromir shakes his head no.
You ponder the question.
Aster looks around nervously.
You say, 'Dreadful. Positively dreadful.'.
Kethran says (in common), 'I want his eq and he won't give it to me?'.
> poke kethran
You poke him in the ribs.
DarkClaw grins mischievously at you.
DarkClaw chuckles at Kethran's joke.
Boromir says (in common), 'xp ... xp .. '.
Boromir says (in common), 'oh yeah'.
Boromir smiles happily.
You say, 'All excellent reasons to encourage his joining.'.
Ihsahn agrees with Boromir 100%.
DarkClaw laughs.
Kethran nods in recognition to you.
Kethran says (in common), 'Agreed!'.
Aster smiles happily.
You ftell, 'Would each of you step forward, lay a hand on his shoulder, and state that you welcome him?'.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'May I welcome him with a "kiss"?'.
You cough.
DarkClaw licks her fangs quickly.
Kethran steps towards Aster and lays his hand on his shoulder.
You say, 'that's between you, he, and the fencepost... er... your husband '.
DarkClaw snickers softly.
Kethran says (in common), 'Welcome, Aster, to the Chosen of Fate.'.
Aster beams a smile at Kethran.
Nyx appears behind Aster's back and sets one gloved hand on his shoulder.
Boromir takes a step forward .. places his hands on Aster's shoulder and says welcome to Fate .. the Chosen.
Aster bows before Boromir.
Boromir bows before Aster.
DarkClaw moves forward, resting a hand on Aster's shoulder.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'We are pleased to have you, Aster. Welcome.'.
Aster smiles happily.
DarkClaw beams a smile at Aster.
Aster hugs DarkClaw.
You [GS] tell Aster, 'type Worship any time you wish.'.
Aster now worships you!
> You have accepted Aster into your following.
You ftell, 'welcome, Aster'.
Boromir prays, 'going to be a blade?'.
You [GS] tell Boromir, 'that's my guess, yes'.
Aster smiles happily.
DarkClaw ftells, 'Welcome, Aster!!!'.
Aster ftells, '*grin* Thanks '.
Kethran ftells, '*cheer* !'.
DarkClaw is so excited that she cheers just for the hell of it.
DarkClaw hugs Aster.
Boromir ftells, 'Hi Aster and welcome!!! '.
Aster ftells, 'Hey all '.
Ihsahn ftells, 'Welcome, Aster!'.
Aster ftells, ':)'.
DarkClaw ftells, 'WOOT!'.
Boromir wiggles his bottom toward Aster.
Aster is so excited that he cheers just for the hell of it.
Boromir ftells, 'ok .. if you need ids .. see '.
DarkClaw says (in common), 'Look at that aura!'.
You ftell, 'I'm at half mana - who *needs* transport to Temple?'.
Boromir ftells, 'ihsahn :) '.
>l
Cave Conjoining N'Kai
[Exits: north]
You are below the Sigil Draktha, near N'Kai the Black. You
have no escape but to go onward, for the Barrier seals you
within here just as forcefully as it does the Spawn. Bones
lie scattered about, strewn above a dried pool of blood.
A Message has been scrawled on the bloody floor.
You are on Cordir's holy ground!
(Token magic) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
(Light Cyan Aura) Tranquility is here.
(Invis) (Light Cyan Aura) Boromir is here.
(Hide) (Light Cyan Aura) Nyx is here.
(Light Cyan Aura) Ihsahn is here.
(Light Cyan Aura) Aster is here.
(Invis) (Light Cyan Aura) Kethran is here.
(Light Cyan Aura) DarkClaw is here.
Boromir makes a complicated-looking gesture. Boromir draws a funny looking rune on DarkClaw.
Nyx ftells, 'Welcome, ASter'.
Ihsahn pokes Boromir in the ribs.
Boromir pokes Ihsahn in the ribs.
Kethran ftells, 'noone better say yes. hehehe'.
Aster ftells, 'Thank you, Nyx'.
Ihsahn ftells, ':P'.
8 players.
Elf [ Wa:27 Ma:30 Th:20 ] Ihsahn. Fate's Intervention. -=Blade=- [OFC]
Aar [ Th:23 Sh:25 ] Tranquility chirps Whatever. Hand. Fate. *Noctus*
Hum [ Th:24 Ra:30 Sh:30 ] Aster: Seeking his place within the Pattern.
Elf [ Cuinnsear Dhan ] Kethran, The Bladed WarMage of Fate.
Hum [ Ra:30 Cl:30 Th:30 ] Abe Stormreaver: Musk Ox of the Chosen of Fate
Hum [ Belle Morte ] DarkClaw bites! V V -*Fate*- -=Garland=-
Hel [ Th:30 ] Nyx: Faileas Dhan, Ebon Hand of Fate.
Elf [ Ma:25 Th:25 Ra:25 ] Boromir Ambassador of Fate...Taoiseach...*Wyrm*

(End Log)

Click here to return to timeline