Click Here to Play "The Final Challenge"

(located at mud.finalchallenge.net port 4000)

The PK Contest - Lexie's Viewpoint

PROLOGUE
 time
It is 1pm on Kelir the 24th, the month of the Renewal,
in the year 2556.
TFC started up at Wed Oct  2 13:58:26 2002
The system time is Sat Oct 5 10:03:41 2002
 who
33 players.
Ogr [ Wa:16 Sh:23 ] Melkor, *Neysha's Pet* Dark Beast
Gia [ Sh:11 Wa: 9 ] Kleitor, the stupid Giant
Min [ Th:19 Wa:30 Sh:30 ] Charles is a lucky Spaniard. Tiger Counselor.
Elf [ Dark Phasma ] Indiga: Boogies. Well, only in the Dark.
Hum [ Wa:30 Th:30 Ma:30 ] Lexie, one of the Dynamic Darkling Duo. *Vex* [96]
Hum [ Cl:18 Wa:15 ] Critical Star, The Dragon's Hoard Brigand. *{Mayhem}*
Hum [ Wa:17 Cl:30 ] Dekar is the King. wisdom
Hum [ Ra: 5 Cl:12 ] Kelladorn Al'doyre -=*Tiger*=-
Min [ Sh:24 ] Clytemnestra, Soldier of *Sun* Hail/Rift/Pink=Shamans!
Gno [ Wa: 9 Sh:11 ] Yoda Wrinkled little Wardancer!
Hlf [ Th: 5 ] Spidius the thief.
Hum [ Chocodile ] Vex, the Grim Warder *Lexie* [96][Inquisitor]
Gno [ Ambassador ] Katrana, Wyld Ambassador of TFC *Solaron*
Elf [ Wa: 5 Ma:15 ] Liora Lionhearth, Dark Sojourner
Elf [ Ra:30 Cl:30 Th:30 ] Maimer, Preacher for the Sinful - Tiger
Elf [ Ra:18 Cl:20 ] Jarid, Priest of Mayhem
Hum [ Dark Scythe ] Thingone eats his boogas in the Dark.
Hum [ Ma:27 Wa:30 Th:20 ] Alex Star: I know you all love me =) -Mayhem-
Hum [ Ra:25 Cl:30 ] Mystical, Is the Village Idiot! {Melisa} -=Ward=-
Elf [ High Templar ] Tassadar, Professor of Wisdom. {CoE}
Hlf [ Wyrm's Handmaiden ] Aslan Tsarran-Napei, Oathed Chosen of Fate
Hum [ Darkslayer ] Aster the Bloo! (WarD)
Elf [ Wa:30 Cl:30 ] Solaron. Ogre. Blade. Katrana. -Fate- (P)
Hel [ Cl:23 Wa:23 ] Oswald The Ford Theatre had good popcorn.... *Tiger*
Hum [ Wa: 6 ] Mistyfier the Boy
Dwa [ Sh:20 ] Aerios Seeks +3 da wrist/boots/about body. Righteous
Dwa [ Implementor ] Tynian.
Hlf [ Cl:16 Wa:14 ] Lomu is passionate for the oval ball.
Dwa [ Wa:30 Th:30 Cl:30 ] Mordith, Malevolent Cardinal of the Black Conclave
Elf [ Wa:30 Th:25 Ma:30 ] Mael, Patriarch of the Coven of the Ash Moon
Elf [ Ma:16 Ra:16 ] Neodis, the Philosophizing Coven Cook. *Selune*
Hel [ Borean Court Mage ] Pol Borean Soccer Hooligan of Passion *ND:4-0*
Elf [ Ma:15 ] Rolken the Elf
Alex utters the words, 'stone skin'.
Alex's skin turns to stone.
 l
The Grand Conference Room
[Exits: east west]
This huge room seems as though it would adjust to any size that it needs
to, whether it be just big enough for two or three people, all the way up
to the entire world's population, if need be. The room temperature could
not be more perfect.
Maimer is here.
Aster is here.
(Invis) Mael is flying here.
Vex is flying here.
Indiga is here.
Aerios is here.
Alex is here.
Tassadar is here.
Solaron is here.
Mordith is here.
(Intense Light Cyan Aura) Tynian is here.

Indiga gives you a gold potion with green swirls and brown spots.
Mordith says (in common), 'rules are, not casting AT ALL once contest starts'.

Alex utters the words, 'strength'.
group indiga
assist indiga all
Indiga joins your group.
Maimer looks at Vex.
Okay, you will now assist Indiga.
You are assisting against both PC and NPC attackers.
Note that this is DANGEROUS! See HELP ASSIST for more information.
Solaron says (in common), 'Unless you're Solaron and need to cast heal.'.

Mordith says (in common), 'please no casting or moving, u are ruining my log'.
Tynian says, 'Some ground rules'.
Tynian says, 'First, this is supposed to be a friendly contest'.
eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Artifact magic) (Glowing) the Torch of the Snowdog
<worn on finger> (Moderate magic) the scintillating jasper ring
<worn on finger> (Artifact magic) (Pulsing) the love of Vex
<worn around neck> (Artifact magic) a Major Amulet of Health
<worn around neck> (Glowing) an intricately woven batskin necklace
<worn on body> (Artifact magic) (Coruscating) the Dark Embrace of her Sinner
<worn on head> (Moderate magic) an animal hide cap
<worn on legs> (Moderate magic) a pair of studded leather leggings
<worn on feet> (Moderate magic) a pair of animal hide knee-high boots
<worn on hands> (Moderate magic) a pair of fur gloves
<worn on arms> (Moderate magic) a pair of reinforced leather sleeves
<worn about body> (Moderate magic) a padded cloth sash
<worn about waist> (Moderate magic) a quilted cloth sash
<worn around wrist> (Moderate magic) the aged tourmaline bracelet
<worn around wrist> (Moderate magic) a reinforced leather wrist guard
<wielded> (Artifact magic) Sinteris, the dread snake whip
<held> (Powerful magic) a crystal sphere
<worn with pride> (Artifact magic) (Glowing) a small pair of crossed swords
<worn with pride> a black spider silk baldric

Mordith nods in recognition to Tynian.
hold bone
You stop using a crystal sphere.
You hold a black bone staff in your hands.

Mordith says (in common), 'that means no killing me'.
Tynian says, 'So, I'd appreciate it if you do disarm and steal weapons, for instance, that at the end of the contest, you return 'em'.
Mordith calls down the Wrath of the Implementors on the world.
Maimer says (in common), 'oh so no stealin peoples stuff and saccing them?'.
Indiga nods.
You say (in common), 'give back at the end'.
Tynian says, 'The fewer problems today, the greater chances I'll attempt this in the future'.
Solaron says (in common), 'No, Preacher!'.
Mordith says (in common), 'i dont trust anyone in this room, so ill just stick with pin'.
Indiga grins evilly at Mordith.
Solaron sniffs sadly.
>frown mordith
You frown at what he did.
Solaron says (in common), 'That... that hurts, Mordith.'.
>nod solaron
You nod in recognition to him.
Someone says, 'dont trust tynian even?'.
Someone snickers softly.

Mael makes a complicated-looking gesture.
Mael draws a funny looking rune on the Staff of the Grand Mage.
Tynian smirks.
Tassadar drinks water from a water jug.
Aerios says (in common), 'That's ok, Mord, we don't trust you either.'.
Mordith says (in common), 'cept u of course sol'.
Mordith smiles happily.
Solaron tries to break dance, but nearly breaks his neck!
Maimer says (in common), 'how bout saccing what eq is lost on ground?'.
You say (in common), 'thats not nice'.
Indiga winces at Maimer.
Tynian says, 'Each round is 5 minutes.  Tehre is a tie breaker.  You want to avoid ties'.
Aerios chuckles, evidently amused.
You say (in common), 'ew'.
Indiga stands up.
Tynian says, 'Double points if one team completely wipes out the other'.
whoz
Players near you:
Mael
Mordith
Vex
Maimer
Katrana
Alex
Solaron
Aster
Tassadar
Lexie
Tynian
Indiga
Aerios
Tynian says, 'Any questions at this point?'.
Mael says (in common), 'are points cumulative at the end?'.
Mael says (in common), 'how do points play in besides deciding matches?'.
Tynian says, 'they will also determine 3rd place'.
Solaron says (in common), 'You can use them to buy vacations to Demon Realms after the battle.'.
Aerios says (in common), 'Hey, Tyn? WTF is that...Mordith gets to cast link on us all before it starts?'.
Solaron says (in common), 'Or cheap goblin women. '.
Solaron says (in common), 'WTF isn't a nice saying. :('.
Mordith utters the words, 'link'.
Mordith utters the words, 'link'.
Solaron says (in common), '"Crikey!"'.
Mordith rests.
Solaron says (in common), 'Crikey's a good one. '.
Mael says (in common), 'did you catch my questino tynian?'.
Tynian says, 'Missed it'.
Mael says (in common), 'how do pionts play in besides deciding matches'.
Mael says (in common), 'are they cumulative at the end?'.
Tynian says, 'Alright, no more spells in this room'.
Tynian says, 'See, now I have to dispel the contestants before they go in'.
Tynian smirks.
You gasp in astonishment.
Tynian says, 'You can spell back up when you enter the arena'.

Maimer says (in common), 'do we get any time to spell up?'.

Alex grins mischievously.

Mordith sleeps.

Mael says (in common), 'and regen?'.

Tynian says, 'Until someone finds you'.

You say (in common), 'gah'.
You ftell, 'ok im scared'.
Maimer throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
You ftell, 'this is bad'.
Solaron says (in common), 'Are we all in there at the same time?'.
Solaron says (in common), 'Or one vs one?'.
Tynian says, 'And yes, Mael, points determine 3rd place'.
Mael says (in common), 'ahh ok thank you'.
 Solaron waves his little hands frantically.
Tassadar snickers with Solaron about their shared secret.
Tynian says, 'When I give the signal, each team will go out the exit I indicate for them'.
Tynian says, 'That's when the time starts'.
Tynian says, 'I will follow one team'.
Tynian says, 'Immortals may follow people if they wish. No spells, no equipment, no interference'.
Tynian says, 'At any time. The contest started once you entered this room'.
Aerios puts a water jug in a backpack.
Tynian has restored you.
Maimer joins Aster's group.
You ftell, 'oh god, this is freaking me out'.
Tynian says, 'Questions?'.
Mael joins Vex's group.
Indiga ftells, 'yeah :('.
Tynian says, 'It won't matter'.
Mordith says (in common), 'hes gonna dispel u anyway'.
Solaron nods.
Tynian says, 'I will be dispelling you when you enter'.
Indiga shudders from the sheer thought of it.
Tynian says, 'Er, before you enter'.

You are no longer invisible!
Tynian says, 'Any other questions?'.

Solaron says (in common), 'What about if I give you 115 gp?'.
Solaron says (in common), 'That's a lot.'.
Indiga snickers with Solaron about their shared secret.
Maimer gets a red mushroom with white spots from an egg casing.
Someone pokes Solaron in the ribs.
Maimer utters the words, 'sagg xa hgruqz'.
Maimer seems to walk lighter.
Solaron winces.  Ouch!
Solaron gives Indiga some gold.
Mordith says (in common), 'everyone is going in at the same time?'.
Solaron says (in common), 'You convince him Indiga. '.

Indiga snickers softly.
Indiga winks at Tynian.
Aster puts a blue glass vial in an egg casing.

Mordith says (in common), 'sorry i didnt know u were gonna restore i was sleeping'.

Indiga coughs.
Mordith blushes.

Indiga drinks water from an antelope hide waterskin.

Tynian says, 'No - It's a team matchup. I'll tell you which teams are next, and which exit they use'.
Solaron nods.
Mordith nods in recognition to Tynian.
You say (in common), 'well thank goodness'.
You shudder from the sheer thought of it.
Mordith says (in common), 'ok'.

Indiga ftells, 'bleah we're gonna die :b'.
Tassadar nods in recognition to you.
You ftell, 'yes'.
You ftell, 'hehe'.
Indiga ftells, 'more than once :b'.
Mordith says (in common), 'can u transfer some popcorn here'.
Indiga snickers softly.

Mael says (in common), 'one more question?'.
Maimer says (in common), 'ive already ordered the pizza >=)'.
Tynian says, 'I can't resist adding a wild card'.
Tynian chuckles, evidently amused.
Mael says (in common), 'can you accidentally follow someone out of the arena?'.
Lexie writes out her Last Will and Testament.
Mael says (in common), 'and count as dead?'.
Tynian says, 'First teams will be Aster's Team and Wolfpack'.
Mael shakes his head.
Mordith says (in common), 'the arena is closed off from the rest of the world i believe'.
Mordith says (in common), 'who is wolfpack'.
Mael says (in common), 'well so much for starting easy '.
Tynian says, 'Aster's Team as the east exit (when I tell you to go), and Wolfpack west'.

Mael howls at the moon.

Alex says (in common), 'Vex'.
Vex howls at the moon.

Aster smiles happily.
> cheer vex
You cheer him on, confident in his abilities.
Indiga ftells, 'aster/maimer vs vex/mael is the 1st one i think'.
Indiga showers Vex with confetti!
Indiga showers Mael with confetti!
You tell Vex (in common), 'good luck :)'.
Aster says (in common), 'here goes nothin'.
> cheer mael
You cheer him on, confident in his abilities.
> kiss vex
You kiss him.
Tynian says, 'Number between 1 and 30 Aster'.
Aster says (in common), '13'.
Indiga grins evilly.
Tynian gets a spell crystal from the questbag.
 Aerios expects to see logs of this from everyone.
Tynian gives a spell crystal to Aster.
Tynian says, 'Once more'.
Alex says (in common), 'my lucky number!'.
Aster says (in common), '27'.

Someone says, 'I'd really appreciate everyone logging'.

Tynian gets a spell crystal from the questbag.

Maimer says (in common), 'i am'.

Mordith says (in common), 'i am also'.
Alex enthusiastically cheers Maimer to victory.
Tynian gives a spell crystal to Aster.
Tynian says, 'Since I can't resist adding a wild card'.
Tynian chuckles, evidently amused.
Aster smiles happily.
Aerios sits down and thinks deeply.

Tynian says, 'Vex, number between 1 and 30'.

Vex says (in common), '5'.
Tynian gets a spell crystal from the questbag.
Tynian gives a spell crystal to Vex.
Tynian says, 'Once more'.
Mordith gets a crystal sphere from a hide bag.
Mordith gives a crystal sphere to Solaron.
Vex says (in common), '21'.
Tynian gets a spell crystal from the questbag.
Tynian gives a spell crystal to Vex.
Indiga utters the words, 'hfjz gzzuio'.
Vex says (in common), 'should i memo?'.
Tynian says, 'You can do with those what you wish, captains'.

Someone cants, '-gossip'.

Aerios says (in common), 'are the spell crystals' spheres?'.
Someone cants, 'ignore that'.
Tynian says, 'I will follow Aster, since he is the top on the bracket'.

Vex gets a spell crystal from a motley bag made of Triston bits, sewn together.
Tynian says, 'Now the dispel'.
Maimer says (in common), 'wait to recast til we move?'.
Mael says (in common), 'can we recast as soon as you dispel?'.
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.

Mael says (in common), 'can we recast?'.
 
Tynian says, 'Okay, Aster's Team east, wolfpack west'.
******
<533hp 278ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Maimer arrives from a puff of smoke.
<533hp 278ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > ch maimer
Maimer is slightly injured.
<533hp 278ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Maimer rests.
Indiga says (in common), 'ooh'.
<533hp 278ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Mael appears out of nowhere.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Mael utters the words, 'invis'.
Mael fades out of existence.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > l maimer
You see nothing special about him.
Maimer has a special twinkle in his eye.
Maimer is slightly injured.
Maimer is using:
<used as light> (Glowing) a birchwood rod
<worn on finger> a simple ring
<worn on finger> a simple ring
<worn around neck> the thick jacinth amulet
<worn around neck> the Bane of DARKNESS
<worn on body> a fur vest
<worn on head> a quilted cloth cap
<worn on legs> a pair of quilted cloth pantaloons
<worn on feet> a pair of animal hide boots
<worn on hands> (Humming) gauntlets of ogre power
<worn on arms> a pair of reinforced leather sleeves
<worn about body> a dark grey cloak
<worn about waist> a reinforced leather girth
<worn around wrist> the rainbow hematite bracelet
<worn around wrist> the simple onyx bracelet
<wielded> a mallet
<wielded off-hand> (Humming) a Mourning Star
<worn with pride> the Symbol of the High Mage of Kuroth
<worn with pride> the Bloodstained Symbol of the Clergy
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > l mael
Alex says (in common), 'ooh'.
You do not see that here.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Mordith checks on Maimer's health.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar checks on Maimer's health.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga checks on Maimer's health.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Alex checks on Maimer's health.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > l
The Grand Conference Room
[Exits: east west]
This huge room seems as though it would adjust to any size that it needs
to, whether it be just big enough for two or three people, all the way up
to the entire world's population, if need be. The room temperature could
not be more perfect.
Maimer is resting here.
Mordith is here.
Alex is here.
Solaron is here.
Tassadar is here.
Indiga is resting here.
Aerios is here.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Alex sits down and thinks deeply.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Aerios says (in common), 'So, Maimer, tell us about it?'.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Aerios grins happily.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Someone says (in common), 'afk watching vex'.
<533hp 297ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar says (in common), 'tell us grampy!'.
 
Maimer says (in common), 'well nearly both of them died'.
 
Indiga says (in common), 'both died?'.
 
Maimer says (in common), 'but time was called'.
### [Maimer says (in common), 'but time was called']
 
Mordith says (in common), 'aparently its still going on'.
 
Aerios sighs loudly.
 
Aerios looks at Maimer.
 
Mordith says (in common), 'mael is watching vex'.
 
Someone says (in common), 'wolfpack won'.
 
Indiga showers someone with confetti!
<533hp 295ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > Mordith says (in common), 'dang'.
Maimer says (in common), 'i guess nobody died'.
Indiga rests.
<533hp 295ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > l
The Grand Conference Room
[Exits: east west]
This huge room seems as though it would adjust to any size that it needs
to, whether it be just big enough for two or three people, all the way up
to the entire world's population, if need be. The room temperature could
not be more perfect.
(Invis) Mael is flying here.
Maimer is resting here.
Mordith is resting here.
Alex is here.
Solaron is here.
Tassadar is here.
Indiga is resting here.
Aerios is here.
<533hp 295ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > cheer mael
You cheer him on, confident in his abilities.
<533hp 295ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Maimer stands up.
<533hp 295ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Aerios raises an eyebrow.
<533hp 295ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Maimer utters the words, 'sfainfrauai zzur'.
<533hp 295ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Alex says (in common), 'How did they win if no one died?'.
<533hp 295ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Maimer rests.
<533hp 295ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Maimer shrugs.
 
Maimer says (in common), 'dont know'.
 
Mael says (in common), 'first one to flee in tiebreaker loses'.
 
Alex says (in common), 'ah'.
 
Maimer says (in common), 'oh, didnt know that'.
 
Indiga says (in common), 'aha'.
 
Mael says (in common), 'he told vex and aster that'.
 
Maimer nods.
 whoz
Players near you:
Mael
Maimer
Mordith
Alex
Solaron
Tassadar
Lexie
Indiga
Aerios
 
Maimer says (in common), 'so ya like my strategy? >=)'.
Vex arrives from a puff of smoke.
Aster arrives from a puff of smoke.
 ch vex
Vex is in perfect health.
 
Indiga showers Vex with confetti!
Tynian steps through a rift in the universe, and appears before you.
 cheer vex
You cheer him on, confident in his abilities.
 'what was your strategy
You say (in common), 'what was your strategy'.
 
Vex grins evilly.
 
Maimer says (in common), 'you can find out ltr lexieee'.
 'I dont want to :(
You say (in common), 'I dont want to :('.
 
Tynian says, 'I see I'll need to make some adjustments if I do this again'.
 
Tynian grins mischievously.
 'whats htat
You say (in common), 'whats htat'.
 Mael utters the words, 'detect invis'.
 
Maimer says (in common), 'eheheheh'.
 
### [Aster tells Maimer (in common), 'I don't know what it does']
 You say (in common), 'er that'.
 
Mordith says (in common), '?'.
 
Solaron says (in common), '*nod* I'll need 30 levels or so.'.
 'what did you do!
Someone says, 'That's scary when ya grin like that'.
 You say (in common), 'what did you do!'.
 
Solaron says (in common), 'And a bit more damage.'.
 
Solaron nods in recognition to Tynian.
 
Mordith says (in common), 'my idea was 1 bag per person'.
 
Mordith says (in common), 'any 1 bag you wish to carry in'.
 
Someone says, 'No heals and no sancts, heck no spells!'.
 
Someone laughs.
 
Someone pokes someone in the ribs.
 ft im scared
You ftell, 'im scared'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'me too :('.
 ft hehe i will panic
You ftell, 'hehe i will panic'.
 
Melkor ftells, 'don't be scared'.
 ft i dont pk
You ftell, 'i dont pk'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'hehe as long as i end up with all the stuff i have now'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'laugh me too'.
 ft i usually tag along
You ftell, 'i usually tag along'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'why are we doing this again? :b'.
 
Melkor ftells, 'two meanest women on the game i have faith in ya'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'you convinced me!'.
 
Tynian says, 'I, uh, forgot to cover something'.
 ft no idea
You ftell, 'no idea'.
 ft hee
You ftell, 'hee'
 
Liora ftells, 'it takes a real lazy cleric to wear a TS'.
### [Aerios tells Aster (in common), 'sorry man']
 
Someone arches an eyebrow inquisitively.
 
Tynian says, 'No biggie, really. The tiebreaker.'.
 
Tynian says, 'Points only apply to initial round'.
 
Tynian says, 'If we have to go to a tiebreaker, no points are awarded'.
 
Tynian says, 'We had to go to a tiebreaker last round -- no points were awarded'.
 
Mordith says (in common), '### [Aerios tells Aster (in common), 'double elim....don't let it happen again. *poke*']'.
 
Tynian says, 'The tiebreaker is single combat between a member of each team, and you can't use the same person twice in a row'.
 
Tynian says, 'I told them that at the time, now letting the rest of you know'
 
Tynian says, 'Next time, I'll post all this, rather than risk missing it'.
 
Mael grins evilly.
 
Tynian says, 'Okay, next fight..'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'you're prob better if comes to tiebreaker'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'got sanc potions?'.
 ft yes
You ftell, 'yes'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'cos you can dispel, and hit harder'.
 ft hrm
Tynian says, 'Will be DDD and Tassadar's Team'.
 You ftell, 'hrm'.
 ft ok target aerios first
You ftell, 'ok target aerios first'.
Aster smiles happily.
 ### [Fenrir tells Aster (in common), 'you vs vex?']
Indiga ftells, 'we'll see anyway :)'.
 
Tassadar says (in common), ':D'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'oh crap its us'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'yep'.
 
Someone says, 'whozzat?'.
 
Indiga winces. Ouch!
 
Solaron says (in common), 'It sucks to be the lowest ranked team. :('.
 
Tassadar says (in common), 'Darklings'.
Tynian says, 'Tassadar, number between 1 and 30'.
 
Tassadar says (in common), '9'.
 
### [Tassadar tells Indiga (in common), 'haha me too']
 
Alex says (in common), 'noooo'.
 
Tynian gets a spell crystal from the questbag.
 
Tynian gives a spell crystal to Tassadar.
 
Tynian says, 'Again'.
 
Alex says (in common), 'i said choose 3!'.
 
Tassadar says (in common), '3'.
 
Someone tells you, 'are you on DDD ?'.
 
Tassadar smirks.
 reply nod
You tell someone (in common), 'nod'.
Tynian gets a spell crystal from the questbag.
 
Tynian gives a spell crystal to Tassadar.
 
Someone nods in recognition to you.
 
Tynian says, 'And once more'.
Tassadar says (in common), '18'.
 
Tynian gets a spell crystal from the questbag.
 
Tynian gives a spell crystal to Tassadar.
 
Tassadar gives a spell crystal to Alex.
 
Tassadar gives a spell crystal to Alex.
 
Tassadar gives a spell crystal to Alex.
 ft memo it
You ftell, 'memo it'.
 
Tynian says, 'Indiga, number between 1 and 30'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'I'll give em to you'.
 
Indiga says (in common), '19'.
 
Tynian gets a spell crystal from the questbag.
 
Tynian gives a spell crystal to Indiga.
 
Tynian says, 'Once more'.
 
Indiga says (in common), '7'.
 
Tynian gets a spell crystal from the questbag.
 
Tynian gives a spell crystal to Indiga.
 
Indiga gives you a spell crystal.
 c 'identify' crystal
Object 'crystal' is type crystal, extra flags magic.
Weight is 0.
Has 1 charges. 'permutation'.
 c 'identify' crystal
Object 'crystal' is type crystal, extra flags magic.
Weight is 0.
Has 1 charges. 'reaffix engagement'.
<533hp 288ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
<533hp 288ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
<533hp 288ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
<533hp 288ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
<533hp 288ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
You no longer see invisible objects.
<533hp 294ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > ft reaffix
You ftell, 'reaffix'.
<533hp 294ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'ya for the underdogs!!!'.
<533hp 294ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Mordith enthusiastically cheers Solaron to victory.
<533hp 294ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Solaron snickers softly.
<533hp 294ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'DDD will be east, Tassadar's team west, when I say GO'.
 
Someone rolls his eyes.
 
Tynian steps through a rift in the universe, and appears before you.
 
Indiga arrives from a puff of smoke.
Someone laughs.
 
Indiga says (in common), 'er'.
 
Tynian says, 'WHEN I SAY 'GO''.
 
Aster snickers softly.
 
Indiga says (in common), 'sorry that was supposed to be 'r''.
 
Indiga coughs.
 
Mordith says (in common), 'i was waiting for someone to do that'.
 
Mordith smirks.
 
Indiga grumbles at typos.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian says, 'GO!'.

DYNAMIC DARKLING DUO V. TASSADAR'S TEAM

E
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Indiga arrives from the west.
Tynian arrives from the west.
<533hp 281ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
(Intense Light Cyan Aura) Tynian is here.
(Invis) (White Aura) Indiga is here.
<533hp 281ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > Indiga ftells, 'or is it allowed?'.
<533hp 281ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > W
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east (up) down]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you. A
wide opening in the stone floor leads down into the lower level.
Indiga arrives from the east.
Tynian arrives from the east.
<533hp 281ma 615mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'can't remember'.
<533hp 281ma 615mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > c 'fly' indiga
Indiga's feet rise off the ground.

Tynian steps through a rift in the universe, and appears before you.

Indiga snickers softly.
<533hp 300ma 607mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > N
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north south west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
(Invis) (White Aura) Alex is flying here.
(White Aura) Aerios is flying here.
(Invis) (White Aura) Tassadar is flying here.
Indiga arrives from the south.
<533hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > bs aerios
Aerios is protected from your attempt of aggression.
<533hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > bs aerios
Alex's backstab *** DEMOLISHES *** you.
No way! You are still fighting!
<442hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
<442hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 'hey
You say (in common), 'hey'.
You parry Alex's attack.
You dodge Alex's attack.
Tassadar's crush mauls you.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Your pierce devastates Alex.
Alex was unhurt by the attack.
Your pierce devastates Alex.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
<421hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > Indiga rescues you!
<421hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 'not fair
You say (in common), 'not fair'.
<421hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
<421hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > dis
You failed.
<421hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Tassadar's crush wounds you.
Tassadar attacks and narrowly misses you.
Tassadar attacks, but it wasn't even close.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar dodges your attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
<400hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > blynd
Someone throws sand in your eyes.  You are blinded!
<400hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: someone > 
Someone loses control and almost crashes!
You parry someone's attack.
Someone's crush mauls you.
You parry someone's attack.
Someone parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates someone.
Someone was unhurt by the attack.
Your pierce decimates someone.
Someone parries someone's attack.
Someone's pound mauls someone.
<378hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: someone > 'couldnt attack aerios
You can't see a thing yourself!
<378hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: someone > You say (in common), 'couldnt attack aerios'.
<378hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: someone > 
Someone's crush mauls you.
You parry someone's attack.
You dodge someone's attack.
Your pierce decimates someone.
Someone parries your attack.
Someone's pound mauls someone.
Someone's pound wounds someone.
Someone parries someone's attack.
<357hp 300ma 605mv(7569) 14738gp ft: someone > quaff glowing
You quaff a glowing potion with orange swirls.
Your vision returns!
You feel better!
<412hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar dodges your attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Indiga's attack goes wild, and she almost hits herself!
<412hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
You get a glowing potion with blue swirls from an egg casing.
<412hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex's pierce decimates Indiga.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar's crush mauls you.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Your pierce decimates Tassadar.
Tassadar dodges your attack.
<391hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > You recite a scroll.
A warm feeling fills your body.
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar's crush mauls you.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Your pierce decimates Tassadar.
Tassadar dodges your attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
<470hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex rescue me tassadar.
<470hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<470hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex checks on Indiga's health.
<470hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
Your pierce decimates Tassadar.
Tassadar was unhurt by the attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Indiga laughs at Alex's fighting style, and chooses to toy with him.
<470hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<470hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
<470hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex's pierce mauls Indiga.
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Tassadar's crush wounds you.
Tassadar's crush mauls you.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Indiga's pound mauls Alex.
Alex was unhurt by the attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
Alex was unhurt by the attack.
Indiga attacks, but comes nowhere close to Alex.
<428hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > engage aerios
Aerios is protected from your attempt of aggression.
<428hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > Tassadar rescues Alex!
<428hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<428hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > scream
Tassadar over-extends his attack, pulling him off-balance!
Tassadar dodges your attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
<428hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!
<428hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga engages Alex!
<428hp 300ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > c 'dispel magic' alex
Ok.
<428hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Alex's pierce decimates Indiga.
Tassadar's crush mauls Indiga.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar dodges your attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
<428hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar utters the words, 'heal'.
<428hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > c 'dispel magic' alex
Indiga DISARMS Alex!
<428hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
<428hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > Ok.
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Tassadar's crush wounds Indiga.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar dodges your attack.
Your pierce decimates Tassadar.
<428hp 270ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > get all
Aerios gets a parrying dagger.
<428hp 270ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex wields a pick.
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Alex's stab decimates Indiga.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Your pierce mauls Tassadar.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga loses control and almost crashes!
<428hp 270ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > You see nothing here that you can have.
<428hp 270ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Aerios gives a parrying dagger to Alex.
<428hp 270ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar engages you!
<428hp 270ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > c 'vampiric touch'
Your vampiric touch injures Tassadar.
You gain 9 hit points!
<437hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar's crush wounds you.
Tassadar parries your attack.
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga ftells, 'get alex, cant ae'.
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga tries to throw sand in Alex's eyes, but he shielded them.
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex stops using a pick.
Alex wields a parrying dagger.
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar rescues Alex!
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar loses control and almost crashes!
Your pierce mauls Tassadar.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 'i cant hit aerios
You say (in common), 'i cant hit aerios'.
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > Alex stops using a parrying dagger.
Alex wields a pick.
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Indiga's pound mauls Tassadar.
Tassadar was unhurt by the attack.
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga utters the words, 'ruit'.
Indiga winks at Tassadar.
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex's stab decimates Indiga.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar dodges your attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
<418hp 245ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > engage alex
You engage Alex!
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<461hp 264ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > Tassadar throws sand in Indiga's eyes.
<461hp 264ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Indiga says (in common), 'me either'.
<461hp 264ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex checks on Indiga's health.
<461hp 264ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > c 'vampiric touch'
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar's crush wounds Indiga.
Alex dodges your attack.
Alex parries your attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Tassadar.
Tassadar was unhurt by the attack.
<461hp 264ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > Your vampiric touch injures Alex.
Alex was unhurt by the attack.
<461hp 239ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Indiga utters the words, 'judicandus noselacri'.
<461hp 239ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > c 'vampiric touch'
Alex's stab devastates Indiga.
Tassadar's crush mauls Indiga.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Alex parries your attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Tassadar.
<461hp 239ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
<461hp 239ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Tassadar rescues Alex!
Your vampiric touch injures Alex.
You gain 11 hit points!
<472hp 214ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<472hp 214ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Indiga engages Alex!
<472hp 214ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
You parry Alex's attack.
You dodge Alex's attack.
Tassadar's crush wounds Indiga.
Alex parries your attack.
Your pierce devastates Alex.
<472hp 214ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > engage alex
Tassadar utters the words, 'heal'.
You already are engaged with them!
<472hp 214ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex says (in common), 'cloak'.
<472hp 214ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Indiga DISARMS Alex!
<472hp 214ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex says (in common), 'heal'.
<472hp 214ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
You parry Alex's attack.
You dodge Alex's attack.
Alex retrieves a pick!
Alex wields a pick.
Tassadar's crush wounds Indiga.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Alex dodges your attack.
Your pierce devastates Alex.
Indiga's pound mauls Alex.
Indiga outmaneuvers Alex's dodge attempt.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
<472hp 214ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > c 'vampiric touch'
Your vampiric touch injures Alex.
You gain 8 hit points!
<480hp 189ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<480hp 189ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Tassadar utters the words, 'heal'.
<480hp 189ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
You parry Alex's attack.
Alex outmaneuvers your dodge attempt.
Alex's stab decimates you.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Your pierce decimates Alex.
Alex was unhurt by the attack.
You overpower Alex's parry attempt.
Your pierce maims Alex.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
<450hp 189ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > dis
You DISARM Alex!
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<450hp 189ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Indiga utters the words, 'ruit'.
Indiga winks at Alex.
Alex gets a pick.
<450hp 189ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > c 'vampiric touch'
You parry Alex's attack.
You parry Alex's attack.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar's crush wounds Indiga.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
You lose control and almost crash!
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
Alex was unhurt by the attack.
<450hp 189ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<450hp 189ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex mauls you.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar's crush mauls Indiga.
Tassadar attacks, but Indiga manages to scramble out of the way.
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
Indiga's pound mauls Alex.
Alex was unhurt by the attack.
Indiga outmaneuvers Alex's dodge attempt.
Indiga's pound mauls Alex.
<426hp 189ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex wields a parrying dagger.
<426hp 189ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex says (in common), 'heal'.
<426hp 189ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex says (in common), 'heal'.
Your vampiric touch injures Alex.
You gain 11 hit points!
<437hp 164ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > c 'vampiric touch'
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<437hp 164ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
You dodge Alex's attack.
You dodge Alex's attack.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Alex parries your attack.
Indiga outmaneuvers Alex's dodge attempt.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
<437hp 164ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Tassadar utters the words, 'heal'.
Your vampiric touch injures Alex.
You gain 10 hit points!
<447hp 139ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
You parry Alex's attack.
You dodge Alex's attack.
You parry Alex's attack.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar's crush wounds Indiga.
Your pierce devastates Alex.
Alex was unhurt by the attack.
Alex dodges your attack.
Alex parries your attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
<447hp 139ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > blynd
They dodged your attempt.
<447hp 139ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
You dodge Alex's attack.
You dodge Alex's attack.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar's crush wounds Indiga.
Alex dodges your attack.
Your pierce devastates Alex.
Alex parries your attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
<447hp 139ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > c 'dispel magic' alex
Alex says (in common), 'once again'.
Aerios checks on your health.
<447hp 139ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Tassadar engages you!
<447hp 139ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Indiga DISARMS Alex!
<490hp 158ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Aerios checks on Indiga's health.
<490hp 158ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
You parry Alex's attack.
You parry Alex's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
Alex dodges your attack.
You contemplate giving Alex some fighting tips.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
<490hp 158ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > Ok.
<490hp 143ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > Alex gets a parrying dagger.
<490hp 143ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex decimates you.
Alex decimates you.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar overpowers your parry attempt.
Tassadar outmaneuvers your dodge attempt.
Tassadar's crush mauls you.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Alex dodges your attack.
Alex dodges your attack.
Indiga's pound mauls Alex.
<425hp 143ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex wields a parrying dagger.
<425hp 143ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > c 'dispel magic' alex
Ok.
<425hp 128ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
You dodge Alex's attack.
You parry Alex's attack.
Alex's pierce mauls you.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Alex dodges your attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
<401hp 128ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Tassadar utters the words, 'heal'.
<401hp 128ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Indiga rescues you!
<401hp 128ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > c 'dispel magic' alex
Ok.
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Tassadar overpowers your parry attempt.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar attacks, but it wasn't even close.
Tassadar's crush mauls you.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
Alex was unhurt by the attack.
<381hp 113ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar's crush wounds you.
Tassadar's crush mauls you.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Tassadar.
Tassadar dodges your attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
Alex was unhurt by the attack.
Indiga's pound mauls Alex.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
<339hp 113ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar checks on your health.
<339hp 113ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex checks on Indiga's health.
<339hp 113ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar >
You recite a scroll.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<439hp 113ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Alex's pierce mauls Indiga.
Indiga's agony scratches Alex.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Tassadar.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Tassadar.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
<439hp 113ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<439hp 113ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
The white aura around your body fades.
<482hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar has fled!
<482hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Alex looks at Indiga's fighting style and smirks.
Indiga outmaneuvers Alex's dodge attempt.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
Alex was unhurt by the attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
<482hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex >
You rescue Indiga!
Alex attacks, but it wasn't even close.
Alex's pierce maims you.
Your pierce devastates Alex.
Your attack goes wild, and you almost hit yourself, instead!
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
<435hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex checks on your health.
Tassadar arrives from the west.
<435hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex overpowers your parry attempt.
You dodge Alex's attack.
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
<435hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Tassadar's crush MUTILATES you.
<390hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
You rescue Indiga!
<390hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
You dodge Alex's attack.
You dodge Alex's attack.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You outmaneuver Alex's dodge attempt.
Your pierce decimates Alex.
Alex parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates Alex.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
<390hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Aerios checks on your health.
<390hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Aerios checks on Indiga's health.
<390hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Tassadar utters the words, 'dispel evil'.
Tassadar's spell does not go off.
<390hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > You rescue Indiga!
You parry Alex's attack.
Alex's pierce MUTILATES you.
You parry Alex's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Alex dodges your attack.
Your pierce decimates Alex.
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
Alex says (in common), 'heal'.
<339hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex says (in common), 'heal'.
<339hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Indiga rescues you!
<339hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Your pierce decimates Tassadar.
Tassadar was unhurt by the attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Indiga's pound mauls Alex.
<339hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar >
You are surrounded by a white aura.
You are surrounded by a magical cloak.
<339hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex checks on Indiga's health.
Alex's pierce maims Indiga.
Indiga's agony scratches Alex.
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar outmaneuvers your dodge attempt.
Tassadar's crush wounds you.
Your cloak absorbs the damage.
Tassadar overpowers your parry attempt.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Alex.
Indiga looks at Alex's fighting style and smirks.
<339hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar says (in common), 'mana'.
<339hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex has fled!
You recite a scroll.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<439hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga ftells, 'dammit'.
<439hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar attacks and narrowly misses you.
Your pierce mauls Tassadar.
<439hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
You rescue Indiga!
<439hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga utters the words, 'gaiqhjabral'.
Indiga is surrounded by a white aura.
<439hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar's crush wounds you.
Your cloak is shattered!
You parry Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
<419hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > No way!  You are still fighting!
<419hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga rescues you!
Alex's pierce mauls Indiga.
Indiga's agony grazes Alex.
Tassadar overpowers Indiga's parry attempt.
Tassadar's crush mauls Indiga.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
<419hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex checks on Indiga's health.
<419hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > blynd
Alex utters the words, 'jump'.
Ok. They're blinded!
Alex's pierce mauls Indiga.
Indiga's agony scratches Alex.
Alex overpowers Indiga's parry attempt.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar's crush injures Indiga.
Indiga's agony scratches Tassadar.
Tassadar dodges your attack.
Your pierce mauls Tassadar.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
<419hp 132ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga's spell does not go off.
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > engage alex
Indiga utters the words, 'ruit'.
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
Tassadar's crush wounds Indiga.
Indiga's agony scratches Tassadar.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Alex has fled!
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar quaffs a glowing potion with red swirls.
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga utters the words, 'ruit'.
Indiga winks at Aerios.
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar's crush wounds Indiga.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Your pierce decimates Tassadar.
Indiga's pound wounds Tassadar.
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > They aren't here.
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar utters the words, 'heal'.
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Your pierce decimates Tassadar.
Tassadar was unhurt by the attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > k alex
You do the best you can!
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > engage alex
You dodge Alex's attack.
You dodge Alex's attack.
You engage Alex!
You dodge Alex's attack.
You parry Alex's attack.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Tassadar overpowers Indiga's parry attempt.
Tassadar's crush mauls Indiga.
You attack and narrowly miss Alex.
Alex dodges your attack.
Alex parries your attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
<462hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > c 'dispel magic'
You parry Alex's attack.
Alex's pierce decimates you.
Indiga parries Tassadar's attack.
Alex dodges your attack.
Alex dodges your attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
<438hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex utters the words, 'jump'.
Cast the spell on whom?
<438hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > Indiga checks on Tassadar's health.
<438hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga checks on Alex's health.
<438hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga engages Alex!
Aerios checks on your health.
<438hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Aerios checks on Tassadar's health.
<438hp 151ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar engages you!
<481hp 170ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga parries Alex's attack.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
Your attack goes wild, and you almost hit yourself, instead!
Alex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound maims Alex.
<481hp 170ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga DISARMS Alex!
Alex has fled!
<481hp 170ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Aerios checks on your health.
<481hp 170ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
You parry Tassadar's attack.
You dodge Tassadar's attack.
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga attacks, but comes nowhere close to Tassadar.
<481hp 170ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > engage alex
You engage Alex!
<481hp 170ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Aerios checks on Indiga's health.
<481hp 170ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > 
Alex gets a parrying dagger.
<481hp 170ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Alex > c 'vampiric touch'
Alex decimates you.
Tassadar's crush mauls you.
Tassadar's crush wounds you.
Tassadar's crush mauls you.
Your pierce MASSACRES Alex.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Alex.
Alex is DEAD!!
You hear Alex's death cry.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
<397hp 170ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > Your vampiric touch injures Tassadar.
Tassadar was unhurt by the attack.
<397hp 145ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga gets the corpse of Alex.
<397hp 145ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar loses control and almost crashes!
Tassadar dodges your attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga overpowers Tassadar's parry attempt.
Indiga's pound wounds Tassadar.
<397hp 145ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Aerios checks on Tassadar's health.
<397hp 145ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga ftells, 'yes :D'.
<397hp 145ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<397hp 145ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > c 'dispel magic' tassadar
Ok.
<397hp 130ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Your pierce decimates Tassadar.
Tassadar was unhurt by the attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates Tassadar.
Indiga's pound injures Tassadar.
Indiga's pound mauls Tassadar.
<397hp 130ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > c 'dispel magic' tassadar
Aerios says (in common), 'put that corpse down'.
<397hp 130ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga drops the corpse of Alex.
<397hp 130ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > You lost your concentration.
<397hp 123ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tassadar's crush mauls you.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar parries Indiga's attack.
<376hp 123ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Tynian yells, 'TIME'.
Aerios utters the words, 'cloak of protection'.
<376hp 123ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > blynd
They dodged your attempt.
Tassadar laughs at your fighting style, and chooses to toy with you.
Tassadar's crush mauls you.
Tassadar parries your attack.
Tassadar dodges your attack.
Indiga attacks and narrowly misses Tassadar.
Indiga's pound injures Tassadar.
Tassadar was unhurt by the attack.
<355hp 123ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Tassadar > 
Indiga says (in common), 'sorry, was get all on wpn'.
<355hp 123ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'ok
Tassadar checks on your health.
<398hp 142ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > You say (in common), 'ok'.
<398hp 142ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'well now
You say (in common), 'well now'.
<398hp 142ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar says (in common), 'damn'.
<398hp 142ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'i couldnt do anything to aerios
You say (in common), 'i couldnt do anything to aerios'.
<398hp 142ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > Someone claps at your performance.
<398hp 142ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'that irritated me
Indiga says (in common), 'ouch'.
You say (in common), 'that irritated me'.
<398hp 142ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga says (in common), 'me too'.
<398hp 142ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga grins evilly at Aerios.
<398hp 142ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'i couldnt attack aerios
You say (in common), 'i couldnt attack aerios'.
<398hp 142ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > frown
What's bothering you?
<398hp 142ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga says (in common), 'at least i got an extra link'.
<441hp 161ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'hehe
You say (in common), 'hehe'.
<441hp 161ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > hug indiga
You hug her.
<441hp 161ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > shout GIRL POWER!
You shout (in common), 'GIRL POWER!'.
<441hp 161ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'we got one :D'.
<441hp 161ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga hugs you.
<441hp 161ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Liora ftells, 'yay!'.
<441hp 161ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > shout GIRL POWER!
You shout (in common), 'GIRL POWER!'.
<441hp 161ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Clytemnestra shouts (in common), 'GIRL POWER!'.
<441hp 161ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar giggles.
<484hp 180ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Neodis shouts (in common), 'DARK POWER'.
<484hp 180ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Solaron shouts (in common), 'I'm guessing girls won, heh.'.
<484hp 180ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'i think thats not fair we couldnt attack aerios
You say (in common), 'i think thats not fair we couldnt attack aerios'.
<484hp 180ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > sigh
Indiga ftells, 'nice double EVIS to kill him muhahaha'.
You sigh.
<484hp 180ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
### [Fenrir tells Aster (in common), 'omg... tassadar was with alex?']
<484hp 180ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'he wouldve died first
Liora ftells, 'nice'.
You say (in common), 'he wouldve died first'.
<484hp 180ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Someone nods in recognition to you.
<484hp 180ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > grunt
GRNNNHTTTT.
<484hp 180ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Aerios says (in common), 'You won, be happy'.
Your skin feels soft again.
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar sighs loudly.
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > smirk
### [Mordith says (in common), 'im actually REALLY surprised']
You smirk.
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'but you would've point 2
You say (in common), 'but you would've point 2'.
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
### [Mordith says (in common), 'that alex didnt just portal into chamber after he was grouped with tass']
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar says (in common), 'as if you beat us'.
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar snickers softly.
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar disappears in a mushroom cloud.
Indiga disappears in a mushroom cloud.
Tynian has transferred you.
The Grand Conference Room
[Exits: east west]
This huge room seems as though it would adjust to any size that it needs
to, whether it be just big enough for two or three people, all the way up
to the entire world's population, if need be. The room temperature could
not be more perfect.
(Invis) Indiga is flying here.
(Invis) Tassadar is flying here.
Mael is here.
Aster is here.
Vex is resting here.
Maimer is here.
Mordith is here.
Solaron is resting here.
Aerios arrives from a puff of smoke.
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar bursts into tears.
Tynian steps through a rift in the universe, and appears before you.
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga says (in common), 'hehe'.
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > snicker
You snicker softly.
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none >
Maimer says (in common), 'now that, would be amusing'.
<527hp 199ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Vex gives you a long and passionate kiss.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > kiss vex
You kiss him.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Solaron nods in recognition to Maimer.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > smile vex
You smile at him.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar gives you a long and passionate kiss.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'go lexie :) use up many potions?'.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > gasp
You gasp in astonishment.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar laughs.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'darkness win?'.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > ft lemme look
You ftell, 'lemme look'.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'took me ages to get my sanc back up:b'.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar says (in common), 'Alex fell'.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tassadar says (in common), 'so ya =('.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'they seem to concentrate on you, which is ok since you have all the heals etc'.
<533hp 218ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > ft nod
You ftell, 'nod'.
<533hp 237ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > rest
Maybe you should land first.
Solaron says (in common), 'Well you tried is all that matters. '.
<533hp 237ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'silly alex'.
<533hp 237ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Maimer says (in common), 'so Lexie, your going to give an honest shot at killing Vex, Right?'.
<533hp 237ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'we killed him just in time too'.
<533hp 237ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga says (in common), 'she sure is!'.
<533hp 237ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Maimer says (in common), 'or are you going to kill yourself first?'.
<533hp 237ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga pokes you in the ribs.
<533hp 237ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'heck yes
You say (in common), 'heck yes'.
<533hp 237ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
You say (in common), 'oh'.
<533hp 237ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
### [Indiga tells Solaron (in common), 'not too bad, hectic :)']
<533hp 261ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'yes but if he has OM just on me, that hurt
You say (in common), 'yes but if he has OM just on me, that hurt'.
<533hp 261ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 'i'll pick off mael
You say (in common), 'i'll pick off mael'.
<533hp 261ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Vex grins evilly.
<533hp 261ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > dance self
You skip and dance around by yourself.
<533hp 261ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'I'm remembering why I I don't run quests'.
<533hp 261ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian whistles a little tune to himself.
<533hp 261ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > smile tynian
You smile at him.
<533hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Aerios comforts Tynian.
<533hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Solaron hugs Tynian.
<533hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Solaron grins mischievously.
<533hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Mael enthusiastically cheers Tynian to victory.
<533hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Maimer says (in common), 'yes mortal issues are so fun!'.
<533hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Vex snickers with Tynian about their shared secret.
<533hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Someone laughs.
<533hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Someone snickers softly.
<533hp 285ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > 
Maimer says (in common), '<- main reason why im still mortal =)'.
 
Solaron says (in common), 'Er.... I'm the only Sentry here. I don't have fjusts on these people.'.
 
Tynian says, 'I was _supposed_ to provide attack justs'.
 ft yea
You ftell, 'yea'.
 sniff tynian
You sniff sadly at the way he is treating you.
 
Solaron says (in common), 'Yeah, saw that in the note. '.
 
Solaron grins mischievously.
 
Mordith says (in common), 'thats ok im going to kill all of them solo'.
Mael says (in common), 'doh!'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'great'.
 
Vex laughs.
 
Mordith flexes.
 
Someone pats Mordith on his back.
 
Indiga ftells, 'at least we won the one we thought we had a chance of winning :)'.
 
Someone pokes Mordith in the ribs.
 ft nod
You ftell, 'nod'.
 
Mordith says (in common), 'so is that a doover?'.
 
Mordith smirks.
 'no
You say (in common), 'no'.
 'unless i just get to attack aerios
You say (in common), 'unless i just get to attack aerios'.
 
Aerios smirks.
 
Aerios says (in common), 'yah, that's fair, lexie'.
 
Maimer puts a Magic Mushroom in an egg casing.
You giggle.
 
Tynian says, 'Alright'.
 
Mael says (in common), 'both sides had an OM, result was random'.
 
Mordith says (in common), 'can u temporarily make sol OM?'.
 
Solaron says (in common), 'That would be for the best, I think.'.
 
Someone laughs.
 
Tynian says, 'Next round will be Mordith's Team vs Wolfpack'.
 who
41 players.
Hum [ Ma: 7 ] Manchild, learning the Mystical art of Magic
Hum [ Ra:21 Ma:22 ] Paco the magical mexican ranger *WARD*
Elf [ Cl: 3 ] Draven Kalitri, A Blessing In Disguise. <*(Mayhem)*>
Hum [ Cl:18 Wa:15 ] Herb the Happy Human Healer of Mayhem. S#@%&!!
Elf [ Ra:18 Cl:20 ] Jarid, Priest of Mayhem
Min [ Wa:28 Ma:27 Th:20 ] Joey Bladebane, the Minotaur.
Hum [ Ma:21 Ra:20 ] Riella Special of the Defenders *Tiax* thanks T
Hel [ Ra:12 Ma:15 ] Ambrose,(Terra Tel) *Wyrm* Cartographer of -FATE-
Gno [ Cl: 6 ] Gaia Gentry of the Passionate
Gno [ Cl:23 Wa:18 ] Toke smirks at his own 'wisdom'
Elf [ Th:21 Wa:30 Ma:30 ] Nazinthas, Great Wizard of the Grey Vortex
Elf [ Ma:10 Th: 9 ] Albert: Mayhem is the natural state of the universe
Hum [ Ra:24 Ma:20 ] Belsambar Lin Silverdyne is the Rooster *Tiger-KcR*
Hum [ Cl: 7 ] Auron the boy
Elf [ Fulminata ] Fenrir Vindalf, Righteous Brother of Athorne
Elf [ High Templar ] Tassadar, Professor of Wisdom. {CoE}
Hel [ Borean Court Mage ] Pol Borean Soccer Hooligan of Passion *ND:4-0*
Gia [ Sh:11 Wa: 9 ] Kleitor, the stupid Giant
Hum [ Ma:12 Ra:15 ] Mavourneen Black Widow of Coven
Dwa [ Wa:30 Th:30 Cl:30 ] Mordith, Malevolent Cardinal of the Black Conclave
Elf [ Wa:30 Th:25 Ma:30 ] Mael, Patriarch of the Coven of the Ash Moon
Elf [ Ra:30 Cl:30 Th:30 ] Maimer, Preacher for the Sinful - Tiger
Hum [ Chocodile ] Vex, the Grim Warder *Lexie* [96][Inquisitor]
Elf [ Ra:17 Th:21 Ma:21 ] Neon Genesis, Brethren of the Righteous.
Elf [ Ma:16 Ra:16 ] Neodis, the Philosophizing Coven Cook. *Selune*
Hlf [ Cl:16 Wa:14 ] Lomu is passionate for the oval ball.
Ogr [ Wa:16 Sh:23 ] Melkor, *Neysha's Pet* Dark Beast
Elf [ Wa: 5 Ma:15 ] Liora Lionhearth, Dark Sojourner
Elf [ Dark Phasma ] Indiga: Boogies. Well, only in the Dark.
Min [ Sh:24 ] Clytemnestra, Soldier of *Sun* Hail/Rift/Pink=Shamans!
Hum [ Ma:27 Wa:30 Th:20 ] Alex Star: I know you all love me =) -Mayhem-
Hum [ Ra:25 Cl:30 ] Mystical, Is the Village Idiot! {Melisa} -=Ward=-
Hum [ Wa:30 Th:30 Ma:30 ] Lexie, one of the Dynamic Darkling Duo. *Vex* [96]
Hum [ Wa: 7 ] Mistyfier the Boy
Dwa [ Implementor ] Tynian.
Dwa [ Sh:20 ] Aerios's Righteous memory fails him constantly.
Hum [ Wa:17 Cl:30 ] Dekar is the King. wisdom
Elf [ Ma:15 ] Rolken the Elf
Gno [ Wa: 9 Sh:11 ] Yoda Wrinkled little Wardancer!
Hum [ Darkslayer ] Aster the Bloo! (WarD)
Elf [ Wa:30 Cl:30 ] Solaron. Ogre. Blade. Katrana. -Fate- (P)
 
Tassadar tells you (in common), 'die die die! =('.
 
### [Tassadar tells Indiga (in common), 'damn alex *grin*']
 tell tassadar hehe yea I will die
You tell Tassadar (in common), 'hehe yea I will die'.
 snicker tassadar
You snicker with him about your shared secret.
 
Mordith arrives from a puff of smoke.
 ch mordith
Mordith has a few bruises.
Vex arrives from a puff of smoke.
 ch vex
Vex is in perfect health.
 
Melkor ftells, 'you girls rock and you know it'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'hehe'.
 ft hehe
You ftell, 'hehe'.
 ft blush
You ftell, 'blush'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'only gonna get worse from here! aster/maimer, mael/vex, or solaron/mordith *cringe*'.
 
Mael arrives from a puff of smoke.
 
Vex howls at the moon.
 
Thingone ftells, 'alo'.
 
Solaron arrives from a puff of smoke.
 
Mael howls at the moon.
 
Indiga showers Vex with confetti!
 cheer vex
You cheer him on, confident in his abilities.
Tynian steps through a rift in the universe, and appears before you.
 
Indiga ftells, 'heya thingone'.
 
Mordith says (in common), 'hey we didnt get killed'.
 cheer mael
Liora ftells, 'hey thingone'.
 You cheer him on, confident in his abilities.
 
Melkor ftells, 'alo thing'.
 
Mordith says (in common), 'we deserve some props for that'.
 
Mordith smiles happily.
 
Solaron claps at Mordith's performance.
 
Thingone ftells, 'well how'd the contest go?'.
Solaron nods.
 
Someone laughs.
 
Vex nods in recognition to Mordith.
Tynian says, 'Yep, adjustments needed "next time"'.
 
Tassadar grins happily.
 
Someone is so excited that she cheers just for the hell of it.
 
Tassadar nods.
 ft still going
Liora ftells, 'still going'.
 You ftell, 'still going'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'still going on'.
 
Aster drinks water from a water jug.
 
Melkor ftells, 'girls kicked ass first round'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'we won our 1st round!'.
 ft yay!
You ftell, 'yay!'.
 Thingone ftells, 'how are you guys doing then :)'.
 
Thingone ftells, 'sweet'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'killed alex :D vs tassadar him and aerios'.
 
Solaron says (in common), 'yeah, no sanctify, only one bag, etc. '.
 
Indiga ftells, 'not allowed to attack aerios cos too small was annoying'.
 
Aerios says (in common), 'sanctify....'.
 
Tynian sighs loudly.
 
Tynian says, 'Looks like we have a back to back'.
 
Tynian says, 'Want winners bracket or losers?'.
 
Mordith says (in common), 'give us a chance!'.
 
Mordith smirks.
 
Mael says (in common), 'who?'.
 
Tynian says, 'Oh, heck, winners'.
 
Tynian says, 'Wolfpack vs DDD'.
 
Aerios chuckles, evidently amused.
 
Indiga faints, falling into a heap on the ground.
 
Tassadar throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
 
Mael says (in common), 'can I hit the bathroom real quick?'.
Aster smiles happily.
 
Indiga says (in common), 'ah crud'.
 
Indiga grins evilly.
 gasp
You gasp in astonishment.
 'noooooo
You say (in common), 'noooooo'.
 
Tynian nods in recognition to Mael.
 
Mael says (in common), 'afk'.
 ft bah
You ftell, 'bah'.
 
Indiga ftells, ':('.
 
Someone says, 'maybe he should play with that as a handicap.'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'vex/mael aiiee'.
 
Someone smirks.
 
Thingone ftells, 'fun'.
 
Someone laughs.
 
Someone says, 'I think so'.
 
Someone nods in recognition to someone.
 ft yea, target mael
You ftell, 'yea, target mael'.
 
Maimer says (in common), 'afk'.
 
Tynian smirks.
 
Indiga ftells, 'snicker ok'.
 
Thingone ftells, 'yeah vex is way too nasty'.
 
Someone hugs Solaron.
Tynian says, 'Okay, Indiga and Lexie should have justs vs Vex and Mael, and vice-versa'.
 wh just
=================================================
You (90) attacked by Mael (85) on Sat Oct 05 02 11:36:23.
You (90) attacked by Vex (89) on Sat Oct 05 02 11:36:22.
You (90) attacked by Tassadar (74) on Sat Oct 05 02 10:59:14.
You (19) killed by WitchDoctor (16) on Fri Feb 04 00 21:54:17.
=================================================
 nod
You nod.
 
Indiga nods in recognition to Tynian.
 'like i want a vex just
You say (in common), 'like i want a vex just'.
 mutter
You mutter something inaudible.
 
Vex grins evilly.
 
Vex gets the Amulet of Nydia from a bag of sand.
 
Vex stops using the fractal fire opal amulet.
 
Vex wears the Amulet of Nydia around his neck.
 ft i'm gonna stab mael
Vex puts the fractal fire opal amulet in a bag of sand.
You ftell, 'i'm gonna stab mael'.
 
Mael says (in common), 'vex let's kill lexie first'.
 
Indiga ftells, 'hehe nods nice'.
 'hey!
You say (in common), 'hey!'.
 
Mael says (in common), 'oops'.
 
Indiga winces. Ouch!
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
You no longer see invisible objects.
The curse wears off.
The curse wears off.
Your body no longer absorbs raw magic.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Maimer says (in common), 'lexie isnt it better to give than recieve?'.
 
Vex says (in common), 'ok'.
 whoz
Players near you:
Alex
Tynian
Solaron
Mael
Vex
Mordith
Aerios
Lexie
Indiga
Tassadar
Aster
Maimer
 
Someone sits down and thinks deeply.
 smirk
You smirk.
 
Tynian says, 'When I say go, Wolfpack has east, DDD west'.
 
Someone says, 'so where is your 'special dance', Lexie?'.
 
Maimer throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
 emote belly dances.
Lexie belly dances.
 
 emote poses
Lexie poses.
 Vex grins evilly.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Vex patiently twiddles his thumbs.
 
Mael grins evilly.
 
Indiga says (in common), 'bleah'.
 
Indiga cringes in terror!
 
Melkor ftells, 'kill em girls'.
 
Mael chuckles, evidently amused.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
 
Tynian says, 'Go!'.
DYNAMIC DARKLING DUO V. WOLFPACK
Vex arrives from the east.
Tynian arrives from the east.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > c 'fly'
Indiga's feet rise off the ground.
<533hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: none > Mael fades into existence.
You dodge Mael's attack.
You dodge Mael's attack.
<533hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Tynian leaves east.
<533hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex arrives from the east.
Tynian arrives from the east.
<533hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex's strike decimates you.
You dodge Vex's attack.
<500hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael's attack goes wild, and he almost hits himself!
Vex's strike maims you.
Mael dodges your attack.
Mael dodges your attack.
Your pierce devastates Mael.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
Mael deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
<465hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > You can't concentrate enough.
<465hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Indiga rescues you!
<465hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce devastates Vex.
Indiga's pound wounds Mael.
<429hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael utters the words, 'silence'.
Silence envelopes you!
<429hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex quaffs a cloudy blue potion with blood red swirls and cloudy blue spots.
Vex's feet rise off the ground.
<429hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > c 'dispel magic' mael
You can't seem to form the words...
<429hp 241ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > get bark 7.egg
remove jasper
wear bark
twist
wear jasper
Vex lands softly on his feet.
You get the illuminated bark ring from an egg casing.
Indiga parries Mael's attack.
Mael's crush maims Indiga.
Vex's strike devastates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
You almost lose your footing!
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
<437hp 260ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael utters the words, 'silence'.
<437hp 260ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael's crush devastates Indiga.
Indiga parries Mael's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
Indiga looks at Mael's fighting style and smirks.
<437hp 260ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > You stop using the scintillating jasper ring.
<437hp 260ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > You wear the illuminated bark ring on your left finger.
<437hp 260ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > Mael utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
You twist the ring on your left hand.
Ok.
<437hp 260ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > You stop using the illuminated bark ring.
You wear the scintillating jasper ring on your left finger.
<437hp 260ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael stumbles and almost falls!
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike decimates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
<403hp 260ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > c 'dispel magic' mael
You lost your concentration.
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Mael deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
<403hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > You get a scroll from an egg casing.
<403hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold a scroll in your hands.
<403hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > You recite a scroll.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<503hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga ftells, 'ND wpn on mael'.
<503hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga throws sand in Mael's eyes.
<503hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > engage mael
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Indiga's pound mauls Mael.
<503hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
Mael's energy drain injures Indiga.
<503hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex utters the words, 'cure blindness'.
<503hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<503hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > You engage Mael!
<503hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Indiga parries Mael's attack.
Mael's crush devastates Indiga.
Vex stumbles and almost falls!
Mael parries your attack.
Your pierce maims Mael.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
<503hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
Mael's energy drain injures Indiga.
<503hp 253ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > c 'dispel magic'
Ok.
<503hp 238ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Indiga utters the words, 'wjhz'.
<503hp 238ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael's crush devastates Indiga.
Indiga parries Mael's attack.
You outmaneuver Mael's dodge attempt.
Your pierce decimates Mael.
Mael dodges your attack.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
<503hp 238ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex rescues Mael!
<503hp 238ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > c 'chill touch'
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
Mael's spell does not go off.
<503hp 238ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > Your chilling touch injures Mael.
<533hp 242ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Indiga utters the words, 'wjhz'.
<533hp 242ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
You parry Mael's attack.
Indiga parries Vex's attack.
Indiga parries Vex's attack.
Your pierce devastates Mael.
Mael parries your attack.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
<533hp 242ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex rescues Mael!
<533hp 242ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Vex > engage mael
You engage Mael!
<533hp 242ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Indiga utters the words, 'ruit'.
You parry Mael's attack.
You dodge Mael's attack.
Vex's strike decimates you.
Vex's strike devastates you.
You dodge Vex's attack.
You almost lose your footing!
Indiga's pound injures Vex.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
<464hp 242ma 617mv(7569) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
You LOSE 18 experience points!
You are drained of 18 experience points.
You lose 48 mana!
You lose 123 movement!
Mael's energy drain wounds you.
<446hp 194ma 494mv(7587) 14738gp ft: Mael > engage mael
Mael's crush decimates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex attacks, but it wasn't even close.
You parry Vex's attack.
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound injures Vex.
<418hp 194ma 494mv(7587) 14738gp ft: Mael > You already are engaged with them!
<418hp 194ma 494mv(7587) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex rescues Mael!
<418hp 194ma 494mv(7587) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
<418hp 194ma 494mv(7587) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga utters the words, 'ruit'.
<418hp 194ma 494mv(7587) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Mael's attack.
Mael's crush decimates you.
You dodge Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
You outmaneuver Vex's dodge attempt.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Vex parries your attack.
Indiga looks at Vex's fighting style and smirks.
<391hp 194ma 494mv(7587) 14738gp ft: Vex > blynd
Ok. They're blinded!
<391hp 194ma 494mv(7587) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
<391hp 194ma 494mv(7587) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex utters the words, 'cure blindness'.
You parry Mael's attack.
You dodge Mael's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
<356hp 194ma 494mv(7587) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga rescues you!
<356hp 194ma 494mv(7587) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
You LOSE 11 experience points!
You are drained of 11 experience points.
You lose 38 mana!
You lose 98 movement!
Mael's energy drain injures you.
<347hp 156ma 396mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex rescues Mael!
<347hp 156ma 396mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Vex.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
<347hp 156ma 396mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > You get a scroll from an egg casing.
<347hp 156ma 396mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold a scroll in your hands.
<390hp 175ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > You recite a scroll.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<490hp 175ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Tynian says, 'This fight's a little more interesting'.
<490hp 175ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Tynian grins mischievously.
<490hp 175ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
<490hp 175ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael gets some marigold sand from a hide bag.
<490hp 175ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael eats some marigold sand.
<490hp 175ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga engages Mael!
<490hp 175ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > c 'dispel magic' mael
You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<490hp 175ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > Ok.
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael gets a Minor Amulet of Blocking from a hide bag.
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael stops using a Major Amulet of Health.
Mael wears a Minor Amulet of Blocking around his neck.
Vex rescues Mael!
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael gets a fuschia potion with gold swirls from a hide bag.
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael quaffs a fuschia potion with gold swirls.
Mael is surrounded by a white aura.
Vex's strike maims Indiga.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael stops using a Minor Amulet of Blocking.
Mael wears a Major Amulet of Health around his neck.
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael puts a Minor Amulet of Blocking in a hide bag.
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > blynd
Indiga rescues you!
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: none > You aren't fighting anyone!
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga parries Vex's attack.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael grins evilly.
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > engage mael
You engage Mael!
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Indiga utters the words, 'ruit'.
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael attacks, but you manage to scramble out of the way.
Vex overpowers Indiga's parry attempt.
Mael dodges your attack.
Mael parries your attack.
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex rescues Mael!
<490hp 160ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > c 'dispel magic'
Ok.
<490hp 145ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Vex.
<490hp 145ma 456mv(7598) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
You LOSE 9 experience points!
You are drained of 9 experience points.
You lose 29 mana!
You lose 91 movement!
Mael's energy drain injures you.
<481hp 116ma 365mv(7607) 14738gp ft: Vex > blynd
Ok. They're blinded!
<481hp 116ma 365mv(7607) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael's crush decimates you.
Mael outmaneuvers your dodge attempt.
Mael's crush decimates you.
Mael's crush decimates you.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
You overpower Vex's parry attempt.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Vex.
<396hp 116ma 365mv(7607) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
The white aura around your body fades.
<439hp 135ma 425mv(7607) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga rescues you!
<439hp 135ma 425mv(7607) 14738gp ft: Mael > kick
Vex utters the words, 'cure blindness'.
<439hp 135ma 425mv(7607) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
Mael's spell does not go off.
You parry Mael's attack.
Mael's crush EVISCERATES you.
Vex attacks and narrowly misses Indiga.
Vex's strike *** DEMOLISHES *** Indiga.
Mael parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates Mael.
<381hp 135ma 425mv(7607) 14738gp ft: Mael >
Indiga ftells, 'res'.
rescue indiga
<381hp 135ma 425mv(7607) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex has fled!
<381hp 135ma 425mv(7607) 14738gp ft: Mael > Your kick injures Mael.
Mael's crush MUTILATES you.
Mael's crush MUTILATES you.
Mael dodges your attack.
Mael parries your attack.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
<272hp 135ma 425mv(7607) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael's crush MUTILATES you.
Attempting to flee...
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: south west (up) down]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you. A
wide opening in the stone floor leads down into the lower level.
You flee from combat!
You LOSE 24 experience points!
<216hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga arrives from the west.
Vex arrives from the west.
<316hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: none > 
You dodge Mael's attack.
You parry Mael's attack.
Mael's crush MUTILATES you.
Vex's strike *** DEMOLISHES *** Indiga.
Indiga has fled!
<259hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > You recite a scroll.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<359hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
You parry Mael's attack.
Mael parries your attack.
Your pierce devastates Mael.
<359hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex's strike EVISCERATES you.
<284hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
You dodge Mael's attack.
You parry Mael's attack.
You parry Mael's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Your pierce devastates Mael.
Mael dodges your attack.
<284hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
Your force shield shimmers then fades away.
<284hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
You dodge Mael's attack.
You parry Mael's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Mael parries your attack.
Mael parries your attack.
<284hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > You quaff a deep blue potion with bright orange swirls.
Your lungs fill with water.
A warm feeling fills your body.
Mael gets a bright orange potion with blue swirls from a bag of sand.
<384hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael quaffs a bright orange potion with blue swirls.
Indiga ftells, 'laugh'.
You get a beige potion with bright orange swirls from an egg casing.
<384hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > You quaff a beige potion with bright orange swirls.
A warm feeling fills your body.
You dodge Mael's attack.
Mael's crush DISEMBOWELS you.
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Mael dodges your attack.
Mael parries your attack.
<428hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
You dodge Mael's attack.
You parry Mael's attack.
Vex attacks and narrowly misses you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Mael dodges your attack.
You attack and narrowly miss Mael.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
<428hp 135ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > c 'dispel magic' mael
Ok.
<428hp 120ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > ### [Oook tells Rolken (in common), 'You need to get cured']
<428hp 120ma 423mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael's kick injures you.
<460hp 139ma 483mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex utters the words, 'link'.
Vex winks suggestively at you.
<460hp 139ma 483mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Indiga has fled!
Mael's crush MUTILATES you.
You dodge Mael's attack.
You parry Mael's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Your pierce EVISCERATES Mael.
Mael parries your attack.
Mael parries your attack.
<404hp 139ma 483mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > c 'dispel magic' mael
Ok.
<404hp 124ma 483mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael leaves down.
Mael has fled!
<404hp 124ma 483mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike EVISCERATES you.
Vex parries your attack.
<329hp 124ma 483mv(7631) 14738gp ft: Vex > flee
Attempting to flee...
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north south west (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
(Invis) (White Aura) Indiga is flying here.
You flee from combat!
You LOSE 24 experience points!
<329hp 124ma 481mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > k mael
Indiga leaves south.
<329hp 124ma 481mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > They aren't here.
<329hp 124ma 481mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > W
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Indiga ftells, 'dead?'.
<372hp 121ma 529mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > ft you?
Players near you:
Tynian
Vex
Mael
Lexie
<372hp 121ma 529mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > whoz
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east south up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<372hp 121ma 529mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > You ftell, 'you?'.
<372hp 121ma 529mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > Players near you:
Lexie
Indiga
<372hp 121ma 529mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > down
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
<372hp 121ma 529mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > E
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east south west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
(Intense Light Cyan Aura) Tynian is flying here.
Vex is flying above you.
<372hp 121ma 527mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > s
Indiga ftells, 'not yet, you?'.
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Mael is flying above you.
<372hp 121ma 525mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'almost'.
<372hp 121ma 525mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > E
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Vex is flying above you.
<372hp 121ma 523mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > gt no
You tell the group (in common), 'no'.
<372hp 121ma 523mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > whoz
Players near you:
Lexie
Tynian
<372hp 121ma 523mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > E
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Someone is flying very high above you.
<372hp 121ma 521mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'no mana, low hps'.
<415hp 140ma 565mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > W
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
A human-sized person is fighting Indiga high above you.
A human-sized person is fighting Mael high above you.
<415hp 140ma 563mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > W
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
A human-sized person is flying high above you.
<415hp 140ma 559mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > get gold 4.egg
quaff gold
You get a gold potion with white swirls from an egg casing.
<415hp 140ma 559mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > You quaff a gold potion with white swirls.
You are surrounded by a white aura.
<415hp 140ma 529mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga has flown in from the south.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, '9hps :b'.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'heal'.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none >
You zap Indiga with the frightful balsa wand.
Ok.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'heal'.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
You zap Indiga with the fractal eucalyptus wand.
Ok.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'heal'.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none >
You zap Indiga with the frightful balsa wand.
Ok.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'damn ok'.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
Vex has flown in from above.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
Vex's strike MUTILATES Indiga.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga parries Vex's attack.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga parries Vex's attack.
Indiga parries Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
You outmaneuver Vex's dodge attempt.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > rescue indiga
You rescue Indiga!
<458hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike devastates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
<422hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga ftells, 'heal'.
<422hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > The radiant elm wand: you can't carry that many items.
Tynian steps through a rift in the universe, and appears before you.
<422hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > You stop using the frightful balsa wand.
You hold the fractal eucalyptus wand in your hands.
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
<422hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > You zap Indiga with the fractal eucalyptus wand.
Ok.
Your wand explodes into fragments.
<422hp 159ma 589mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
You lose control and almost crash!
<465hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > rescue indiga
You parry Vex's attack.
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
<465hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > You rescue Indiga!
<465hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga eats a Magic Mushroom.
<465hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael has flown in from below.
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Indiga overpowers Vex's parry attempt.
<429hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael's crush devastates Indiga.
Indiga parries Mael's attack.
<429hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > hold wand
You hold the frightful balsa wand in your hands.
<429hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex utters the words, 'link'.
Vex winks at Indiga.
<429hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael outmaneuvers Indiga's dodge attempt.
Mael's crush devastates Indiga.
Indiga parries Mael's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex dodges your attack.
Your pierce wounds Vex.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
<392hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga utters the words, 'ruit'.
Indiga winks at Mael.
<392hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
Mael's energy drain hits Indiga.
<392hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > rescue indiga
Indiga parries Mael's attack.
Indiga parries Mael's attack.
Vex overpowers your parry attempt.
Vex's strike maims you.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
<320hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > You rescue Indiga!
<320hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
<320hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga tries to throw sand in Mael's eyes, but he shielded them.
<320hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > rescue indiga
Indiga parries Mael's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex's strike maims you.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Indiga's pound mauls Mael.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
<283hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Vex > You rescue Indiga!
<283hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Mael > gr
You parry Mael's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Mael parries your attack.
Mael dodges your attack.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
<247hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Mael > Lexie's group:
[30 Wa:] Lexie 247/ 533 hp 178/ 300 mana 617/ 617 mv 551339 xp
[ 9 Or:] Indiga 405/ 552 hp 21/ 404 mana 400/ 499 mv 95109 xp
<247hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
Mael's spell does not go off.
<247hp 178ma 617mv(7655) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Mael's crush mauls you.
Attempting to flee...
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up down]
Below you is the rectangular maze that is the combat arena. Huge stony walls are
visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
You flee from combat!
You LOSE 24 experience points!
<220hp 178ma 617mv(7679) 14738gp ft: none > You stop using the frightful balsa wand.
You hold the scroll of promise in your hands.
<220hp 178ma 617mv(7679) 14738gp ft: none > You recite the scroll of promise.
You feel better!
A warm feeling fills your body.
<353hp 178ma 617mv(7679) 14738gp ft: none > 
Vex has flown in from the south.
Tynian has flown in from the south.
Vex loses control and almost crashes!
<353hp 178ma 617mv(7679) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<353hp 178ma 617mv(7679) 14738gp ft: Vex > You recite the scroll of promise.
You feel better!
A warm feeling fills your body.
<479hp 178ma 617mv(7679) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike maims you.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex parries your attack.
<443hp 178ma 617mv(7679) 14738gp ft: Vex > flee
You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<443hp 178ma 617mv(7679) 14738gp ft: Vex > No way!  You are still fighting!
<443hp 178ma 617mv(7679) 14738gp ft: Vex > Attempting to flee...
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up down]
Below you, you can see a funny little rectangular area that seems like it
may have some sort of pattern to it. Huge stony walls are visible in the
distance, arching up overhead.
Tynian is flying below you.
Vex is flying below you.
You flee from combat!
You LOSE 24 experience points!
<443hp 178ma 617mv(7703) 14738gp ft: none > Vex has flown in from below.
<443hp 178ma 617mv(7703) 14738gp ft: none > N
Vex's strike devastates you.
<406hp 178ma 617mv(7703) 14738gp ft: Vex > No way!  You are still fighting!
<406hp 178ma 617mv(7703) 14738gp ft: Vex > N
No way! You are still fighting!
<406hp 178ma 617mv(7703) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce wounds Vex.
<406hp 178ma 617mv(7703) 14738gp ft: Vex > flee
Attempting to flee...
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north west up down]
Below you, you can see a funny little rectangular area that seems like it
may have some sort of pattern to it. Huge stony walls are visible in the
distance, arching up overhead.
You flee from combat!
You LOSE 24 experience points!
<406hp 178ma 617mv(7727) 14738gp ft: none > E
Alas, you cannot go that way.
<406hp 178ma 617mv(7727) 14738gp ft: none > Vex has flown in from the east.
<406hp 178ma 617mv(7727) 14738gp ft: none > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
<406hp 178ma 617mv(7727) 14738gp ft: Vex > s
No way! You are still fighting!
<406hp 178ma 617mv(7727) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex's strike maims you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<332hp 178ma 617mv(7727) 14738gp ft: Vex > flee
Attempting to flee...
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up down]
Below you, you can see a funny little rectangular area that seems like it
may have some sort of pattern to it. Huge stony walls are visible in the
distance, arching up overhead.
Mael is flying below you.
Tynian is flying below you.
You flee from combat!
You LOSE 24 experience points!
<332hp 178ma 617mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > s
Alas, you cannot go that way.
<332hp 178ma 617mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > down
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up down]
Below you is the rectangular maze that is the combat arena. Huge stony walls are
visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
(Intense Light Cyan Aura) Tynian is flying here.
Mael is flying below you.
<332hp 178ma 617mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > down
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up down]
Below you is the rectangular maze that is the combat arena. Huge stony walls are
visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
Mael is flying below you.
Tynian is flying above you.
Vex is flying above you.
<375hp 197ma 617mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > down
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
(White Aura) Mael is flying here.
Tynian is flying above you.
A human-sized person is flying high above you.
<375hp 197ma 617mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > down
Mael has flown upward.
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Mael is flying above you.
Tynian is flying high above you.
A human-sized person is flying high above you.
<375hp 197ma 617mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > W
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up (down)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you. A
wide opening in the stone floor leads down into the lower level.
Mael is flying above you.
Tynian is flying high above you.
A human-sized person is flying high above you.
<375hp 197ma 615mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > W
Alas, you cannot go that way.
<375hp 197ma 615mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > N
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
( 2) A ball made of bright blue light is here.
Mael is flying above you.
Tynian is flying high above you.
A human-sized person is flying high above you.
<375hp 197ma 613mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > N
Indiga ftells, 'oof fell without fly'.
Alas, you cannot go that way.
<375hp 197ma 613mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > E
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
(White Aura) Indiga is flying here.
Mael is flying above you.
A human-sized person is flying high above you.
Tynian is flying high above you.
<375hp 197ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > 
Mael has flown in from above.
<375hp 197ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: none > 
Mael's crush mauls you.
Mael's attack goes wild, and he almost hits himself!
<348hp 197ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Mael > E
No way! You are still fighting!
<348hp 197ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Mael > Indiga leaves east.
<348hp 197ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Mael > c 'silence'
Mael parries your attack.
<348hp 197ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Mael > You lost your concentration.
<348hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Indiga arrives from the east.
<348hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Mael > c 'silence'
Mael utters the words, 'silence'.
Silence envelopes you!
<348hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Liora ftells, 'ouch!'.
<348hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
You parry Mael's attack.
Your pierce devastates Mael.
Mael dodges your attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Mael.
<348hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex has flown in from above.
<348hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
You parry Mael's attack.
You parry Mael's attack.
Mael parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates Mael.
Mael parries Indiga's attack.
<348hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Mael > 
Vex rescues Mael!
<348hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Vex > You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold the scroll of promise in your hands.
Mael's crush devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mael.
Indiga has fled!
Vex's strike maims you.
Vex's strike maims you.
You overpower Vex's parry attempt.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
<275hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Vex > You recite the scroll of promise.
You feel better!
A warm feeling fills your body.
<400hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Tynian steps through a rift in the universe, and appears before you.
Indiga arrives from the west.
<400hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael gets an amethyst potion with pink spots from a hide bag.
<400hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael quaffs an amethyst potion with pink spots.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
<363hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex dodges your attack.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
<327hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Mael's attack.
You parry Mael's attack.
<327hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Vex > get gold 4.bag
quaff gold
You get a blue potion with purple swirls and gold spots from bag made from Lexie hide.
<327hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Vex > You quaff a blue potion with purple swirls and gold spots.
Your eyes tingle.
<327hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Mael's attack.
Mael attacks and narrowly misses you.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<327hp 172ma 611mv(7751) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael utters the words, 'energy drain'.
You LOSE 11 experience points!
You are drained of 11 experience points.
You lose 34 mana!
You lose 122 movement!
Mael's energy drain grazes you.
<320hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > c 'dispel magic' mael
You can't seem to form the words...
<320hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Mael's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
You over-extend your attack slightly, pulling you off-balance!
You parry Mael's attack.
You parry Mael's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
<320hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Mael utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
You slowly float to the ground.
You feel less aware of your surroundings.
You wear the scintillating jasper ring on your left finger.
<320hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Mael's attack.
Mael's crush devastates you.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
<255hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > scream
ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!
<255hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold a scroll in your hands.
<255hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You recite a scroll.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<355hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Mael's attack.
You parry Mael's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Mael's kick grazes you.
<350hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
You parry Mael's attack.
Mael attacks, but it wasn't even close.
You dodge Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga looks at Vex's fighting style and smirks.
<350hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You recite a scroll.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<450hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > kick
Mael's kick scratches you.
<447hp 138ma 489mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
The white aura around your body fades.
<490hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > blynd
You parry Mael's attack.
You dodge Mael's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex's strike EVISCERATES you.
You overpower Vex's parry attempt.
Vex dodges your attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
Vex deftly moves out of the way of Indiga's attack.
<418hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<418hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > ft flee
You get the radiant elm wand from an egg casing.
<418hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold the radiant elm wand in your hands.
<418hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You zap Indiga with the radiant elm wand.
Ok.
<418hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Mael's attack.
You dodge Mael's attack.
You parry Mael's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries Indiga's attack.
<418hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > fle
Mael's kick injures you.
<407hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Your kick hits Vex.
<407hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex attempts to throw sand in your eyes... like you weren't expecting it.
<407hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Mael's crush DISEMBOWELS you.
You dodge Mael's attack.
Vex overpowers your parry attempt.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex outmaneuvers your dodge attempt.
Vex's strike EVISCERATES you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
<279hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > You ftell, 'flee'.
<279hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > You aren't fighting anyone.
Tynian yells, 'TIME!'.
<279hp 157ma 549mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
( 2) (Token magic) A ball made of bright blue light is here.
Indiga arrives from the east.
<279hp 157ma 547mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > You aren't fighting anyone.
<279hp 157ma 547mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > s
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east (up) down]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you. A
wide opening in the stone floor leads down into the lower level.
Indiga arrives from the north.
<279hp 157ma 545mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > s
Alas, you cannot go that way.
<279hp 157ma 545mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > E
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Indiga arrives from the west.
<279hp 157ma 543mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > E
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Indiga arrives from the west.
<279hp 157ma 541mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > E
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: west (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Indiga arrives from the west.
<279hp 157ma 539mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > whoz
Indiga ftells, 'holy crap'.
Players near you:
Indiga
Lexie
Mael
Tynian
Vex
<322hp 176ma 599mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > W
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
<322hp 176ma 597mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > W
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Indiga arrives from the east.
<322hp 176ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > gr
Lexie's group:
[30 Wa:] Lexie 322/ 533 hp 176/ 300 mana 595/ 617 mv 551232 xp
[ 9 Or:] Indiga 198/ 552 hp 85/ 404 mana 495/ 499 mv 95067 xp
<322hp 176ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > wince
You wince. Ouch!
<322hp 126ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'you are one sturdy mage'.
<322hp 126ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'i got my ass kicked'.
<322hp 126ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Liora ftells, 'heheh'.
<322hp 126ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > c 'shield' indiga
Indiga is surrounded by a force shield.
<322hp 114ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
This place is unusually quiet...
Indiga is flying here.
<322hp 114ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > l
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
This place is unusually quiet...
Indiga is flying here.
<322hp 114ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'time up?'.
<322hp 114ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian has transferred you.
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east (up) down]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you. A
wide opening in the stone floor leads down into the lower level.
(Intense Light Cyan Aura) Tynian is flying here.
Mael is flying here.
(White Aura) Vex is here.
<322hp 114ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga arrives from a puff of smoke.
<322hp 114ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > exam wand
The radiant elm wand lies here.
You see the following faint symbols: [m|C6 L6 heal ]
<322hp 114ma 595mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > whoz
Players near you:
Indiga
Lexie
Tynian
Mael
Vex
<365hp 133ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga says (in common), 'ugh'.
<365hp 133ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > snicker
You snicker softly.
<365hp 133ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga snickers softly.
<365hp 133ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga says (in common), 'ow, ow and ow'.
<408hp 147ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'Vex, choose your champion'.
<408hp 147ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Vex puts (Mystical) the ring of vitality in a bag of sand.
Indiga feels like a puny un-sanc'd newbie.
<408hp 147ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > gasp
Mael says (in common), 'vex'.
You gasp in astonishment.
<408hp 147ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > Vex says (in common), 'Me'.
<408hp 147ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'you or me lex?'.
<408hp 147ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > ft not sure
You ftell, 'not sure'.
<408hp 147ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'i think you.. i have no heals'.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'Indiga, choose your champion'.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Mael disappears in a mushroom cloud.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'you can disp'.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga says (in common), 'Lexie'.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > wimpy 0
Wimpy set to 0 hit points.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none >
Indiga winces. Ouch!
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > gasp
You gasp in astonishment.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Someone laughs.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian giggles.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Vex grins evilly.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Someone snickers softly.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Someone shows her approval by clapping her hands together.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga winks suggestively.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Someone says, 'Entertaining!'.
<451hp 166ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Someone hops around. Perhaps she's part frog?
<494hp 185ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > groan
You groan loudly.
<494hp 185ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'sorry lexie but I have faith in you!'.
<494hp 185ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > c 'shield'
You are surrounded by a force shield.
<494hp 173ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'hehe you vs vec'.
<494hp 173ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'vex'.
<494hp 173ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Someone rubs her hands together and grins Wyldly.
<494hp 173ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > c 'fly'
Your feet rise off the ground.
<494hp 163ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga disappears in a mushroom cloud.
<494hp 163ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'North. do not start until I say so'.
<533hp 182ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Vex leaves north.
<533hp 182ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > N
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Vex is here.
(Intense Light Cyan Aura) Tynian is flying here.
<533hp 182ma 615mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Vex utters the words, 'sanctuary'.
Vex is surrounded by a white aura.
<533hp 182ma 615mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'go lexie :)'.
<533hp 182ma 615mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > get gold 4.bag
quaff gold
You get a gold potion with gold swirls from bag made from Lexie hide.
<533hp 182ma 615mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > You quaff a gold potion with gold swirls.
You are surrounded by a white aura.
<533hp 182ma 615mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Liora ftells, 'nod go lexie!'.
<533hp 182ma 615mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Someone pokes Vex in the ribs.
<533hp 182ma 615mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'Okay, first to flee or be killed loses...'.
<533hp 182ma 615mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Thingone ftells, 'just acid blast him'.
<533hp 182ma 615mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Melkor ftells, 'show him who wears the pants'.
<533hp 182ma 615mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Liora ftells, 'hehe'.
<533hp 182ma 615mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Liora ftells, 'thats just mean thingone'.
<533hp 201ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Thingone ftells, 'burn all his heals :P'.
<533hp 201ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'fear spell or other non-willing methodes don't count'.
<533hp 201ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Vex nods.
<533hp 201ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'And.... go!'.
<533hp 201ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: none > bs vex
Your backstab MASSACRES Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
<531hp 201ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex utters the words, 'quiet'.
Silence envelopes you!
<531hp 201ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
Your pierce wounds Vex.
Vex dodges your attack.
<531hp 201ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Someone throws sand in your eyes. You are blinded!
<531hp 201ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: someone > blynd
You dodge someone's attack.
You parry someone's attack.
Someone parries your attack.
Someone dodges your attack.
<533hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: someone > You can't see a thing yourself!
<533hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: someone > You quaff a glowing potion with blue swirls.
Your vision returns!
Your eyes tingle.
<533hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You get a brown potion with glowing swirls from an egg casing.
<533hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex parries your attack.
<497hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<497hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > kick
Your kick hits Vex.
<497hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<497hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex snuggles up to you.
<497hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick grazes you.
You get a staff of Neris from a dolphin hide bag.
<494hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > emote belly dances.
You dodge Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<494hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex >
Lexie belly dances.
<494hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Someone laughs.
<494hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex kisses you.
<494hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike devastates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex overpowers your parry attempt.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
<421hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick grazes you.
<416hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex parries your attack.
<380hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<344hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > hold staff
You stop using the frightful balsa wand.
You hold a staff of Neris in your hands.
<344hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<344hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > brandish
Vex's kick injures you.
<335hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You brandish a staff of Neris.
Your dispel evil mauls Vex.
<335hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > brandish
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<335hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick injures you.
You brandish a staff of Neris.
Your dispel evil wounds Vex.
<324hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
You overpower Vex's parry attempt.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
Vex's kick scratches you.
<322hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You stop using a staff of Neris.
You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<322hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<322hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick grazes you.
<317hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<317hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick scratches you.
<314hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex outmaneuvers your dodge attempt.
Vex's strike devastates you.
You dodge Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<278hp 220ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > grunt
Vex's kick scratches you.
<320hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > GRNNNHTTTT.
<320hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
<320hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > drop staff
You drop a staff of Neris.
<320hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick hits you.
<314hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex dodges your attack.
<277hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You recite the scroll of promise.
You feel better!
A warm feeling fills your body.
Vex's kick grazes you.
<403hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
<402hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > get staff
You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<402hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex >
Vex's kick injures you.
You recite the scroll of promise.
You feel better!
A warm feeling fills your body.
<522hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<522hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > hold staff
brandis
You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<522hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You get a staff of Neris.
Vex's strike maims you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<485hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold a staff of Neris in your hands.
<485hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You brandish a staff of Neris.
Your dispel evil injures Vex.
<485hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Vex's kick hits you.
<476hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > hold staff
brandis
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<476hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You stop using a staff of Neris.
You hold the holy quartz staff in your hands.
<476hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Vex's kick grazes you.
You brandish the holy quartz staff.
Your staff blazes bright and is gone.
<473hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike maims you.
You overpower Vex's parry attempt.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<437hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick hits you.
<430hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > hold bone
You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex overpowers your parry attempt.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<394hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick grazes you.
<391hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > mutter
You mutter something inaudible.
<391hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike maims you.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
<355hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > kick
Your kick injures Vex.
<355hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex checks on your health.
<355hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick grazes you.
<352hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<352hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Lexie belly dances.
<352hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > lick vex
You lick him.
<352hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick hits you.
<342hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex overpowers your parry attempt.
You dodge Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike maims you.
Your pierce wounds Vex.
<306hp 239ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
The white aura around your body fades.
You feel less righteous.
<349hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Vex checks on your health.
You recite the scroll of promise.
You feel better!
A warm feeling fills your body.
<470hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga ftells, 'come on lexie you beast!'.
<470hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex's strike MASSACRES you.
Vex's strike EVISCERATES you.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<322hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<322hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You quaff a orange potion with gold swirls.
You feel stronger.
You are surrounded by a white aura.
<322hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
<322hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex snuggles up to you.
<322hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Liora ftells, 'hehe'.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce mauls Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
<321hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex >
Vex kisses you.
<321hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You sigh.
<321hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex checks on your health.
<321hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick hits you.
<316hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<279hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Liora ftells, 'nice touch'.
<279hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick scratches you.
<277hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
You lose control and almost crash!
Vex's kick grazes you.
<274hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
<274hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex >
You get the scroll of promise from an egg casing.
<274hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold the scroll of promise in your hands.
<274hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You recite the scroll of promise.
You feel better!
A warm feeling fills your body.
<398hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick scratches you.
<397hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<397hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick grazes you.
You dodge Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<393hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex almost loses his footing!
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<393hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You get a golden wand from a dolphin hide bag.
<393hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex parries your attack.
<393hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick hits you.
<384hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > hold golden
You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold a golden wand in your hands.
<384hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<384hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex grins evilly.
<384hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick grazes you.
<378hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
You zap Vex with a golden wand.
Ok.
<378hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<378hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex gets the Amulet of Nydia from a bag of sand.
<378hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex stops using the Medallion of the Inquisitor.
<378hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex wears the Amulet of Nydia around his neck.
<378hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex puts the Medallion of the Inquisitor in a bag of sand.
<378hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
You zap Vex with a golden wand.
Ok.
<378hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Vex stops using the fractal fire opal amulet.
<378hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex puts the fractal fire opal amulet in a bag of sand.
<378hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<343hp 258ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You zap Vex with a golden wand.
Ok.
<386hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<386hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex gets the Medallion of the Inquisitor from a bag of sand.
<386hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex stops using the Amulet of Nydia.
<386hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex wears the Medallion of the Inquisitor around his neck.
<386hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
Vex puts the Amulet of Nydia in a bag of sand.
<386hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You zap Vex with a golden wand.
Ok.
<386hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike devastates you.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<349hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
Vex gets the Amulet of Nydia from a bag of sand.
<349hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex wears the Amulet of Nydia around his neck.
<349hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
Vex gets a green potion with gold swirls from a saddlebag.
<349hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex quaffs a green potion with gold swirls.
You zap Vex with a golden wand.
Ok.
<349hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
<346hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex sighs loudly.
<346hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
Someone grins mischievously.
<346hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You zap Vex with a golden wand.
Ok.
Vex's strike devastates you.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<312hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > lick vex
Vex gets a gold potion with white swirls from a saddlebag.
<312hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex quaffs a gold potion with white swirls.
Vex is surrounded by a white aura.
<312hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex's agony grazes you.
<309hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick grazes you.
You zap Vex with a golden wand.
Ok.
<306hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
Liora ftells, 'wow, the loser ratio is quite hight today'.
<306hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Vex.
Vex's agony grazes you.
<300hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You zap Vex with a golden wand.
Ok.
Tynian says, 'Lexie disembowels!'.
<300hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
Vex's strike devastates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<267hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You lick him.
<267hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You zap Vex with a golden wand.
Ok.
<267hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Someone shows her approval by clapping her hands together.
<267hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Vex.
Vex's agony hits you.
Your pierce MUTILATES Vex.
Vex's agony hits you.
<249hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex gets a cloudy blue potion with bright orange swirls from a bag of sand.
You zap Vex with a golden wand.
Ok.
<249hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Vex quaffs a cloudy blue potion with bright orange swirls.
Vex's feet rise off the ground.
<249hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Vex.
Vex's agony hits you.
<242hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex gets a bright orange potion with orange swirls and gold spots from a bag of sand.
<242hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex quaffs a bright orange potion with orange swirls and gold spots.
<242hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex gets a bright orange potion with black swirls from a bag of sand.
<242hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > zap vex
Vex quaffs a bright orange potion with black swirls.
Vex turns translucent.
You zap Vex with a golden wand.
Ok.
Your wand explodes into fragments.
<242hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
You overpower Vex's parry attempt.
Your pierce MUTILATES Vex.
Vex's agony hits you.
<199hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex gets (Mystical) the ring of vitality from a bag of sand.
<199hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex stops using the Ring of Mobmastery.
Vex wears (Mystical) the ring of vitality on his left finger.
<199hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex puts the Ring of Mobmastery in a bag of sand.
Vex twists the ring on his left hand.
<199hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<199hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike decimates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Your pierce EVISCERATES Vex.
Vex's agony hits you.
Vex parries your attack.
<164hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex twists the ring on his left hand.
<164hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga ftells, '30 Wa: Lexie 242/ 533 hp 277/ 300 mana 617/ 617 mv 551232 xp'.
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
You overpower Vex's parry attempt.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<161hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex twists the ring on his left hand.
<161hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > gasp
You gasp in astonishment.
<161hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You get a grey potion with bright orange swirls from an egg casing.
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<161hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You quaff a grey potion with bright orange swirls.
Your skin turns to stone.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<261hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Thingone ftells, 'jesus'.
<304hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga ftells, 'ouchie'.
You get a bright orange potion with blood red swirls from an egg casing.
<304hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You quaff a bright orange potion with blood red swirls.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<404hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex gets the Ring of Mobmastery from a bag of sand.
Vex laughs at your fighting style, and chooses to toy with you.
Vex dodges your attack.
<404hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex stops using (Mystical) the ring of vitality.
Vex wears the Ring of Mobmastery on his left finger.
<404hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex puts (Mystical) the ring of vitality in a bag of sand.
<404hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex over-extends his attack, pulling him off-balance!
Your pierce MUTILATES Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
Vex dodges your attack.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Indiga ftells, 'shes lasting ages :D'.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > spank vex
You spank him playfully.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex gets the holy wicker ring from a bag of sand.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex stops using the Ring of Mobmastery.
Vex wears the holy wicker ring on his left finger.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex twists the ring on his left hand.
This locale has been cleansed from unnatural influences.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex stops using the holy wicker ring.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex puts the holy wicker ring in a bag of sand.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex wears the Ring of Mobmastery on his left finger.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Liora ftells, 'been at it a while now'.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > kick
Your kick mauls Vex.
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Indiga ftells, '30 Wa: Lexie             403/ 533 hp  296/ 300 mana  617/ 617 mv 551232 xp'.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Thingone ftells, 'nod'.
<403hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > kick
Vex's strike devastates you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<368hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Your kick hits Vex.
<368hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Vex gets a gold potion with gold swirls from a bag of sand.
<368hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex quaffs a gold potion with gold swirls.
Vex is surrounded by a white aura.
<368hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex is no match for you, so you decide to toy with him.
<334hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex utters the words, 'faerie fire'.
Vex's spell does not go off.
<334hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex dodges your attack.
<334hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Thingone ftells, 'jesus lexie :)'.
<334hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > emote use thos potions baby!
Vex utters the words, 'fear'.
Vex's spell does not go off.
Lexie use thos potions baby!
<334hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex's strike decimates you.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
Vex parries your attack.
<298hp 296ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
The white aura around your body fades.
<341hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > kick
Your kick injures Vex.
<341hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex utters the words, 'faerie fire'.
You are surrounded by a pink outline.
<341hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex attacks and narrowly misses you.
Vex dodges your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<341hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > snicker
Your kick grazes Vex.
<341hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike MASSACRES you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<270hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick injures you.
<261hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Someone giggles.
<261hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You snicker softly.
<261hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike EVISCERATES you.
Vex's strike EVISCERATES you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Vex parries your attack.
You over-extend your attack slightly, pulling you off-balance!
<124hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex's strike MASSACRES you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
<55hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You get a blood red potion with bright orange swirls from a dolphin hide bag.
<55hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Vex's kick mauls you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
You quaff a blood red potion with bright orange swirls.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<134hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You get a gold potion with gold swirls from bag made from Lexie hide.
<134hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > You quaff a gold potion with gold swirls.
You are surrounded by a white aura.
Vex's strike devastates you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
<98hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex checks on your health.
<98hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick injures you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
<90hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<90hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You get a glowing potion with bright orange swirls from a dolphin hide bag.
<90hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You quaff a glowing potion with bright orange swirls.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<190hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You get a orange potion with bright orange swirls from a dolphin hide bag.
<190hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You quaff a orange potion with bright orange swirls.
You feel better!
A warm feeling fills your body.
<300hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > Vex checks on your health.
<300hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick hits you.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex dodges your attack.
<257hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > sniff
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*
<257hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike devastates you.
Vex dodges your attack.
Your pierce devastates Vex.
<224hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick hits you.
<215hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > ch vex
Vex has a few bruises. <----------------- THIS IS WHERE I DECIDE TO GIVE UP :(
<215hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<215hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > scream
Vex checks on your health.
ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!
<215hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > emote stops belly dancing because she was DISEMBOWELED!
Lexie stops belly dancing because she was DISEMBOWELED!
<215hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
You dodge Vex's attack.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
Vex dodges your attack.
<214hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex checks on your health.
<214hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick injures you.
<203hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike devastates you.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
<166hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick hits you.
<160hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's strike devastates you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Your pierce devastates Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
<125hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick grazes you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
<121hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Lexie plays dead.
<121hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
You parry Vex's attack.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
<118hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex >
The water evaporates from your lungs.
You feel less protected against Evil.
<161hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex >
Lexie plays dead.
<161hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex checks on your health.
<161hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick injures you.
<153hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
Your pierce devastates Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
Vex parries your attack.
<152hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex checks on your health.
<152hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick injures you.
<143hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
Your pierce decimates Vex.
Vex's agony scratches you.
<138hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick injures you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
<128hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike MUTILATES you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
Vex parries your attack.
<81hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You dodge Vex's attack.
Vex's strike maims you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Vex is no match for you, so you decide to toy with him.
<35hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex says (in common), 'you're wasting your heals'.
<35hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex checks on your health.
<35hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
Vex's kick hits you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
<29hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14738gp ft: Vex > 
You parry Vex's attack.
Vex's strike maims you.
You have been KILLED!!
This visit to the afterlife brought to you by Vex.
<1hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > whoz
Players near you:
Lexie
<1hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft hehe
You ftell, 'hehe'.
<1hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft i died
You ftell, 'i died'.
<1hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'Lexie you beast :D'.
<1hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft i shouldve fled
You ftell, 'i shouldve fled'.
<1hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > stand
Indiga ftells, 'good effort'.
You stand up.
<1hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Liora ftells, 'aww'.
<1hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft i used up everything
You ftell, 'i used up everything'.
<1hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'bleah'.
<1hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'get him low?'.
<6hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Liora ftells, 'but you took it like a woman for the longest time girl'.
<6hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Liora ftells, 'im proud of you'.
<6hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Melkor ftells, 'good job Lexie'.
<6hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > l
The Temple Of Mangar
[Exits: north south]
You are in the southern end of the temple hall in the Temple of Midgaard.
The temple has been constructed from giant marble blocks, eternal in
appearance, and most of the walls are covered by ancient wall paintings
picturing Gods, Giants and peasants.
Large steps lead down through the grand temple gate, descending the huge
mound upon which the temple is built and ends on the temple square below.
<6hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft hehe
You ftell, 'hehe'.
<6hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > shout *cough* uh..girl power?
You shout (in common), '*cough* uh..girl power?'.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'you get his sanc down?'.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft yea
You ftell, 'yea'.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft he had to use potions
Liora ftells, 'is it over for you guys'.
You ftell, 'he had to use potions'.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > Indiga shouts (in common), 'go lexie! :D'.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Someone has transferred you.
The Grand Conference Room
[Exits: east west]
This huge room seems as though it would adjust to any size that it needs
to, whether it be just big enough for two or three people, all the way up
to the entire world's population, if need be. The room temperature could
not be more perfect.
A magical spring flows from the ground here.
(Intense Light Cyan Aura) Tynian is flying here.
(White Aura) Vex is resting here.
Alex is resting here.
Maimer is here.
Indiga is resting here.
Solaron is resting here.
Mordith is resting here.
Aerios is here.
Tassadar is here.
Aster is resting here.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Oook tells you (in common), '*comfort*'.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > snicker
You snicker softly.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Mordith checks on your health.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Mordith looks at you.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Vex gives (Mystical) the ring of vitality to someone.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Someone says, 'str yourself Lexie'.
<11hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Draven tells you (in common), 'its ok :)'.
<16hp 300ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > c 10 'str' 
You feel stronger.
<16hp 270ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Someone gives you the corpse of Lexie.
<16hp 270ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 'thanks
You say (in common), 'thanks'.
<16hp 270ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Maimer says (in common), 'who is leader of your group lexie?'.
<16hp 270ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga winces at you.
<16hp 270ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft well
You ftell, 'well'.
<16hp 270ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga hugs you.
<16hp 270ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 'indiga
You say (in common), 'indiga'.
<16hp 270ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Maimer nods.
<16hp 270ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft i have nothing left now
You ftell, 'i have nothing left now'.
<16hp 270ma 592mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > rest
You rest.
<68hp 294ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > Vex gets the signet ring of the Patriarch from a hide bag.
<68hp 294ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > sniff vex
You sniff sadly at the way he is treating you.
<68hp 294ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > Vex puts the signet ring of the Patriarch in a bag of sand.
<68hp 294ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Mordith stands up.
<120hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'we're gonna just die in the next rounds'.
<120hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft do we even get a round?
You ftell, 'do we even get a round?'.
<120hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'i think we go out after 2 lossed'.
<120hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'losses*'.
<120hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Thingone (unseen) ftells, 'what's the prize for this'.
<120hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'only one so far right?'.
<120hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft oh great
You ftell, 'oh great'.
<120hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft i used up everything
You ftell, 'i used up everything'.
<172hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 'are we out now?
You say (in common), 'are we out now?'.
<172hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'i saw you using loads of heals :b'.
<172hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > ft nod
You ftell, 'nod'.
<172hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Melkor ftells, 'can we resupply you'.
<172hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'that was your first loss, wasn't it, Lexie?'.
<172hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Thingone (unseen) ftells, 'no'.
<172hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'nope :('.
<172hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Liora ftells, 'unfortunately no'.
<224hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Liora ftells, 'i have a heal wand too'.
<224hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 'oh yea
You say (in common), 'oh yea'.
<224hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 'blah
You say (in common), 'blah'.
<224hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga snickers softly.
<224hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 'he made me use everything
You say (in common), 'he made me use everything'.
<224hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > sigh
You sigh.
<224hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > growl vex
Grrrrrrrrrr... take that, Vex!
<224hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga grumbles to Vex.
<224hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > pout
Ah, don't take it so hard.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Solaron says (in common), 'Make love, not war. '.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Solaron hugs you.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > giggle
You giggle.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Someone says, 'Wonder who has to do the dishes tonight..'.
Solaron hugs someone.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Someone says, 'Vex was a meanie, you even belly danced for him'.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'dont say that'.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Solaron hugs someone.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Solaron hugs Tynian.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Someone winks at Vex.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > giggle
You giggle.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Solaron hugs Vex.
<276hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > nod
You nod.
<328hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Solaron hugs Alex.
<328hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga chuckles, evidently amused.
Tynian says, 'Okay, Mordith and Solaron should have justs on Aster and Maimer, and vice-versa'.
<328hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Someone says, 'I think I'm gonna have a chat with Lanfear about equipping an opposing team.'.
<328hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Solaron hugs Maimer.
<328hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Aster nods.
<328hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Solaron says (in common), 'Aster and Maimer?'.
<328hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Solaron says (in common), 'heh, Tynian doesn't like us.'.
<328hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Tynian snickers softly.
<328hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'yeah no joke'.
<328hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 0gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'i'll have to see the log of you fighting vex Lexie :)'.
<380hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'Just the way it worked out'.
<380hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian chuckles, evidently amused.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'Alright, Mordith's Team vs DDD'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga stands up.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mael says (in common), 'well wait'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga utters the words, 'hfjz gzzuio'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > gasp
You gasp in astonishment.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mael drools on himself.
Indiga rests.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone laughs.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga winces. Ouch!
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > ft ok
You ftell, 'ok'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > ft remember to sanctify another room if they do it
You ftell, 'remember to sanctify another room if they do it'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'wizmark and i sanc us both'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'man i forgot to switch logs between fights and sitting'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'thats gonna be a LONG log'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'yeah, and tell me if you see them doing it in case i don't'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone nods.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone snickers softly.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Solaron says (in common), 'I forgot to turn mine back on after first battle. '.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Majere says, 'i have a continuous log too'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone says, 'me too'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'was trying to get 1 for the sitting room'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Majere says, 'gonna be so giant'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone laughs.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'and seperate ones for each fight'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mael says (in common), 'vex and I have both been logging this whole time'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone says, 'I have, too.'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mael says (in common), 'but I didn't turn off color'.
Someone laughs.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mael says (in common), 'so I have to clean it up'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone says, 'since Mordith gossiped so loud he woke me up'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone says, 'I just watched cause you all logged..'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > ft ok we'll die now cuz i have hardly anything left
You ftell, 'ok we'll die now cuz i have hardly anything left'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > l i 5.bag
A dolphin hide bag contains:
a bright orange potion with blue swirls
a glowing potion with bright orange swirls
a bright orange potion with green swirls
a gold potion with red swirls
a bright orange potion with brown swirls
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'yeah..'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone nods at himself; he must be getting senile.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > l i 5.egg
An egg casing contains:
( 2) the scroll of promise
a bright orange potion with purple swirls
a brown potion with brown swirls
a bright orange potion with silver swirls
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), '## [Fenrir group-tells (in common), 'so was mordith jumping and stealing yoru bags?']'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'i swear the very idea!'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'maybe we should target whoever has least hps?'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Solaron laughs.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'I think one of us will die to them'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Majere giggles at Mordith's actions.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Solaron says (in common), 'you're a bad man, Mordith. '.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone snickers softly.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'tie breaker, i don't think we have a chance either'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > ft solaron maybe
You ftell, 'solaron maybe'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'who do people think i am!'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith patiently twiddles his thumbs.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone laughs.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'Mordith and Solaron should have justs vs Indiga and Lexie, and vice versa'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > who just
=================================================
You (90) attacked by Solaron (60) on Sat Oct 05 02 12:56:51.
You (90) attacked by Mordith (90) on Sat Oct 05 02 12:56:51.
You (90) attacked by Mael (85) on Sat Oct 05 02 11:36:23.
You (90) attacked by Tassadar (74) on Sat Oct 05 02 10:59:14.
You (19) killed by WitchDoctor (16) on Fri Feb 04 00 21:54:17.
=================================================
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > nod
You nod.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone shows her approval by clapping her hands together.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith nods.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'i have 2'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'on lexie'.
Indiga nods.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith grins evilly.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian nods.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian snickers softly.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga stands up.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga utters the words, 'qcandusahz yaae'.
A Magic Mushroom suddenly appears.
Tynian says, 'Accident. Oh well'.
Someone says, 'Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt's get ready to ruuuuuuuuuuuumble!'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith says (in common), 'actually 3'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > ft ok so remember to sanct
You ftell, 'ok so remember to sanct'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga utters the words, 'qcandusahz yaae'.
A Magic Mushroom suddenly appears.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga gets a Magic Mushroom.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga gets a Magic Mushroom.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > sniff
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga eats a Magic Mushroom.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga eats a Magic Mushroom.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > inv
You are carrying:
a brown potion with glowing swirls
( 4) a dolphin hide bag
( 7) an egg casing
a gigantic leaf
bag made from Lexie hide
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > l i bag
A dolphin hide bag contains:
a crystal sphere
the dark scroll
the faded scroll
a green potion with yellow swirls and blood red spots
a yellow potion with white swirls
the parchment scroll
a clear red potion
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
You no longer see invisible objects.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
### [The armorer says (in common), 'For 44 gold a pair of soft leather boots.']
### [The armorer says (in common), 'For 58 gold soft leather sleeves.']
Tynian utters the words, 'dispel magic'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > l i 2.egg
An egg casing contains:
the pointy brass wand
the forceful malachite wand
the blistered quartz ring
a purple potion with blood red swirls
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > whoz
Players near you:
Majere
Vex
Tynian
Mordith
Solaron
Lexie
Indiga
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Vex arrives from a puff of smoke.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Vex giggles.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > tickle vex
Indiga grins evilly at Vex.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > You tickle Vex.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
### [A miner yells (in dwarven), 'Yoer kund is not welromew here, Gianr-Kin!']
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Vex says (in common), 'i have all my potions arrange'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga says (in common), 'let me hold those pearls..'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Vex says (in common), 'arranged'.
Someone says, 'Thank goodness'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'When I tell you to go, Mordith's team is east, DDD west'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith nods.
DYNAMIC DARKLING DUO V. MORDITH AND SOLARON

<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none >
Tynian says, 'Go!'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > W
Tynian leaves east.
Solaron leaves east.
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east (up)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
A pair of chain mail boots has been left here.
Indiga arrives from the east.
<533hp 277ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > E
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: south west up (down)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you. A
wide opening in the stone floor leads down into the lower level.
(Intense Light Cyan Aura) Tynian is flying here.
(White Aura) Solaron is here.
(White Aura) Mordith is here.
<533hp 277ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > whoz
Players near you:
Indiga
Majere
Lexie
Tynian
Solaron
Mordith
<533hp 277ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith utters the words, 'true seeing'.
<533hp 277ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Indiga's pound injures Solaron.
Solaron parries Indiga's attack.
<533hp 277ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > bs mordith
No way! You are still fighting!
<533hp 277ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Your pierce decimates Solaron.
Your pierce decimates Solaron.
Your pierce decimates Solaron.
<533hp 277ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
<533hp 277ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > engage mordith
You engage Mordith!
<533hp 277ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga rescues you!
<533hp 277ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith's pierce maims Indiga.
Mordith's pierce devastates Indiga.
Solaron's blast devastates Indiga.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
<533hp 277ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > c 'dispel magic' mordith
Mordith rescues Solaron!
<533hp 277ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Ok.
<533hp 262ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > c 'dispel magic' mordith
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
Mordith's pierce maims Indiga.
Mordith's pierce maims Indiga.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Indiga's pound injures Mordith.
<533hp 262ma 615mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
The white aura around your body fades.
<533hp 281ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Ok.
<533hp 266ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga utters the words, 'ruit'.
Indiga winks at Mordith.
<533hp 266ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound injures Mordith.
<533hp 266ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > c 'dispel magic' mordith
Ok.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith's pierce devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mordith.
Solaron's blast maims Indiga.
Mordith parries your attack.
Indiga over-extends her attack, pulling her off-balance!
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith stops using a spear.
Mordith wields a large rolling pin.
Solaron utters the words, 'djuzh'.
Silence envelopes you!
Mordith gets a gold potion with orange swirls from a hide bag.
You get a violet wand from a dolphin hide bag.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Mordith quaffs a gold potion with orange swirls.
Mordith is surrounded by a white aura.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Solaron's kick injures Indiga.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith's pound devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony scratches Mordith.
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
Solaron's blast maims Indiga.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith tries to throw sand in Indiga's eyes.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Solaron's kick injures Indiga.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith's pound devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony grazes Mordith.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Solaron's kick hits Indiga.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony grazes Mordith.
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
You overpower Mordith's parry attempt.
Your pierce decimates Mordith.
Mordith dodges your attack.
Your pierce decimates Mordith.
Indiga loses control and crashes into the ground!
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith checks on Indiga's health.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > l i 2.bag
A dolphin hide bag contains:
(Glowing) (Humming) a staff of Neris
a glowing potion with silver swirls
a brown potion with gold swirls
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony injures Mordith.
You attack and narrowly miss Mordith.
Mordith dodges your attack.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You stop using the scintillating jasper ring.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You wear the illuminated bark ring on your left finger.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You twist the ring on your left hand.
Ok.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You stop using the illuminated bark ring.
You wear the scintillating jasper ring on your left finger.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith's kick hits Indiga.
Indiga's agony scratches Mordith.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
Solaron's blast maims Indiga.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
You lose control and almost crash!
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > c 'dispel magic' mordith
Indiga regains her footing.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga has fled!
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith stumbles and almost falls!
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
<533hp 251ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Ok.
<533hp 236ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You dodge Solaron's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
<533hp 236ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > c 'dispel magic' mordith
You parry Solaron's attack.
You outmaneuver Mordith's dodge attempt.
Your pierce devastates Mordith.
Mordith dodges your attack.
<533hp 236ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Ok.
<533hp 221ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
### [Fenrir group-tells (in common), 'I know what refelction does']
<533hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > blynd
You parry Mordith's attack.
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
<533hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You missed.
<533hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith attempts to throw sand in your eyes... like you weren't expecting it.
<533hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > kick
Mordith's pound DISEMBOWELS you.
Your cloak is shattered!
You parry Mordith's attack.
Solaron's attack goes wild, and he almost hits himself!
Mordith dodges your attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
<479hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > l i 7.egg
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You parry Mordith's attack.
Your pierce decimates Mordith.
Your pierce decimates Mordith.
You overpower Mordith's parry attempt.
Your pierce devastates Mordith.
<479hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Your kick injures Mordith.
<479hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith gets a orange potion with bright orange swirls from a hide bag.
<479hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith quaffs a orange potion with bright orange swirls.
You dodge Mordith's attack.
Mordith's pound MUTILATES you.
You parry Solaron's attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Your pierce devastates Mordith.
Your pierce devastates Mordith.
<422hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
Your pierce decimates Mordith.
Mordith dodges your attack.
<422hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You parry Mordith's attack.
You parry Mordith's attack.
Solaron's blast MASSACRES you.
Your pierce devastates Mordith.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
<347hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith checks on your health.
<347hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > put ring bag
You put the illuminated bark ring in a dolphin hide bag.
Mordith's pound MUTILATES you.
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You contemplate giving Mordith some fighting tips.
<291hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > get gold 4.egg
quaff gold
You get a blue potion with gold swirls from an egg casing.
<291hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You quaff a blue potion with gold swirls.
Your eyes tingle.
You are surrounded by a white aura.
<291hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith's pound decimates you.
You parry Mordith's attack.
Solaron stumbles and almost falls!
Mordith dodges your attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
<264hp 240ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > prot
Mordith's pound mauls you.
You parry Mordith's attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
<279hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold the scroll of promise in your hands.
<279hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You recite the scroll of promise.
You feel better!
A warm feeling fills your body.
<405hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You parry Mordith's attack.
Your pierce decimates Mordith.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
<405hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith looks at you.
<405hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<405hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You get the scroll of promise from an egg casing.
<405hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold the scroll of promise in your hands.
<405hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You recite the scroll of promise.
You feel better!
A warm feeling fills your body.
You parry Mordith's attack.
Mordith's pound decimates you.
Mordith's pound decimates you.
You parry Solaron's attack.
Solaron's blast maims you.
You parry Solaron's attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga overpowers Mordith's parry attempt.
<433hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > c 'dispel magic' mordith
Indiga rescues you!
<433hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Solaron's kick grazes you.
<428hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mordith.
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony scratches Mordith.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
Your pierce MUTILATES Solaron.
Indiga's pound wounds Mordith.
Indiga's pound wounds Mordith.
<428hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<428hp 259ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > Ok.
<428hp 244ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > c 'dispel magic' mordith
drop 3 gold coins
Mordith's pound devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony grazes Mordith.
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mordith.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
Solaron's blast maims you.
Your pierce maims Solaron.
Your pierce DISEMBOWELS Solaron.
Your pierce MUTILATES Solaron.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
<389hp 244ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > Ok.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Solaron leaves south.
Solaron has fled!
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith checks on Indiga's health.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith outmaneuvers Indiga's dodge attempt.
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mordith.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Majere grins mischievously.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You get the frightful balsa wand from an egg casing.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold the frightful balsa wand in your hands.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You zap Indiga with the frightful balsa wand.
Ok.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith checks on Indiga's health.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mordith.
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mordith.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Indiga overpowers Mordith's parry attempt.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You get the radiant elm wand from an egg casing.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You stop using the frightful balsa wand.
You hold the radiant elm wand in your hands.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You zap Indiga with the radiant elm wand.
Ok.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith's pound devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mordith.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith checks on Indiga's health.
<389hp 229ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > c 'dispel magic' mordith
Ok.
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony grazes Mordith.
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Indiga attacks and narrowly misses Mordith.
<389hp 214ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Mordith's kick scratches Indiga.
<389hp 214ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > c 'dispel magic' mordith
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mordith.
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
Indiga attacks and narrowly misses Mordith.
Indiga's pound injures Mordith.
<432hp 233ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Ok.
<432hp 218ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Solaron's blast devastates Indiga.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
<432hp 218ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > c 'dispel magic' mordith
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mordith.
Mordith's pound devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mordith.
Indiga leaves south.
Indiga has fled!
Mordith parries your attack.
You attack and narrowly miss Mordith.
You attack, but it wasn't close to where Mordith was.
<432hp 218ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Ok.
<432hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You parry Mordith's attack.
Mordith overpowers your parry attempt.
You dodge Mordith's attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
You lose control and almost crash!
<432hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You dodge Solaron's attack.
Solaron outmaneuvers your dodge attempt.
Solaron's blast maims you.
<394hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > engage solaron
Mordith checks on your health.
<394hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith's pound decimates you.
You parry Mordith's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
<367hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith tries to throw sand in your eyes, but you were able to protect them.
<367hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You parry Mordith's attack.
Mordith's pound decimates you.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
You do all you can just to defend yourself.
<340hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > You engage Solaron!
<340hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > blynd
Mordith's pound decimates you.
You parry Solaron's attack.
Solaron attacks, but you manage to scramble out of the way.
Solaron parries your attack.
Solaron parries your attack.
<312hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > They dodged your attempt.
<312hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Mordith rescues Solaron!
You parry Mordith's attack.
Your pierce devastates Mordith.
Mordith dodges your attack.
<312hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga ftells, 'ugh'.
<312hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > engage solaron
You parry Solaron's attack.
Solaron's blast devastates you.
Mordith attacks and narrowly misses you.
You parry Mordith's attack.
You parry Mordith's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
<273hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You parry Mordith's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
<273hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith checks on your health.
Mordith's kick grazes you.
<269hp 203ma 617mv(7762) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You parry Mordith's attack.
You parry Mordith's attack.
Solaron's blast maims you.
Attempting to flee...
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
(Magical) A pair of chain mail boots has been left here.
You flee from combat!
You LOSE 24 experience points!
<229hp 203ma 615mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > You quaff a bright orange potion with purple swirls.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<329hp 203ma 615mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > get bright 5.egg
quaff bright
You get a bright orange potion with silver swirls from an egg casing.
<329hp 203ma 615mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > You quaff a bright orange potion with silver swirls.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<429hp 203ma 615mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > whoz
Players near you:
Tynian
Solaron
Mordith
Indiga
Majere
Lexie
<429hp 203ma 615mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > gr
Lexie's group:
[30 Wa:] Lexie 429/ 533 hp 203/ 300 mana 615/ 617 mv 551208 xp
[ 9 Or:] Indiga 381/ 552 hp 150/ 404 mana 487/ 499 mv 95025 xp
<429hp 203ma 615mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > gt where
You tell the group (in common), 'where'.
<429hp 203ma 615mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > whoz
Players near you:
Solaron
Tynian
Mordith
Indiga
Majere
Lexie
<429hp 203ma 615mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > sc
Mordith arrives from the east.
Solaron arrives from the east.
Tynian arrives from the east.
<429hp 203ma 615mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > E
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: south west up (down)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you. A
wide opening in the stone floor leads down into the lower level.
<429hp 203ma 613mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > N
Alas, you cannot go that way.
<429hp 203ma 613mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > s
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north south west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
<472hp 222ma 615mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > s
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north south up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
<472hp 222ma 613mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > s
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
<472hp 222ma 611mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'w/s'.
<472hp 222ma 611mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > W
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
<472hp 222ma 609mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > W
### [Rolken says (in common), 'heh, forgot it had this']
<472hp 222ma 609mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
<472hp 222ma 607mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > W
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
<472hp 222ma 605mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > s
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up (down)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you. A
wide opening in the stone floor leads down into the lower level.
(Invis) (White Aura) Indiga is here.
<472hp 222ma 603mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > Indiga leaves north.
<472hp 222ma 603mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > N
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
(Invis) (White Aura) Indiga is here.
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga leaves south.
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga arrives from the south.
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian arrives from the east.
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga nods.
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none >
You dodge Mordith's attack.
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Huh?
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You dodge Mordith's attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
Indiga's pound injures Mordith.
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > scream
ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Indiga engages Solaron!
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You dodge Mordith's attack.
Solaron's blast devastates Indiga.
Solaron overpowers Indiga's parry attempt.
Solaron's blast maims Indiga.
Mordith parries your attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates Mordith.
Solaron parries Indiga's attack.
Solaron parries Indiga's attack.
<472hp 222ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > c 'silence'
Ok.
<472hp 172ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith checks on your health.
<472hp 172ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga checks on Solaron's health.
You parry Mordith's attack.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Indiga's pound wounds Solaron.
Indiga's pound wounds Solaron.
<472hp 172ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
### [Rolken says (in common), 'welcome :)']
<472hp 172ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga checks on Mordith's health.
<472hp 172ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You parry Mordith's attack.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Your pierce decimates Mordith.
Solaron parries Indiga's attack.
Solaron parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga looks at Solaron's fighting style and smirks.
<472hp 172ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith rescues Solaron!
<472hp 172ma 601mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
The white aura around your body fades.
<515hp 191ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga ftells, 'need to link sol and you'.
<515hp 191ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You dodge Solaron's attack.
<515hp 191ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Your pierce EVISCERATES Mordith.
<515hp 191ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > engage solaron
Mordith gets a bright orange potion with blue swirls from a hide bag.
<515hp 191ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith quaffs a bright orange potion with blue swirls.
You engage Solaron!
<515hp 191ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > Mordith gets a gold potion with gold swirls from a hide bag.
<515hp 191ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Mordith quaffs a gold potion with gold swirls.
Mordith is surrounded by a white aura.
<515hp 191ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Mordith's pound devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony grazes Mordith.
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
Your pierce devastates Solaron.
Solaron parries your attack.
Solaron parries your attack.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
Indiga's pound injures Mordith.
<515hp 191ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > engage solaron
You already are engaged with them!
<515hp 191ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Mordith's pound decimates Indiga.
Indiga's agony scratches Mordith.
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
Solaron dodges your attack.
Solaron parries your attack.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
<515hp 191ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > c 'dispel magic'
Ok.
<515hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > blynd
Indiga engages Solaron!
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
Mordith's pound devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony hits Mordith.
Solaron overpowers your parry attempt.
Solaron's blast *** DEMOLISHES *** you.
Solaron's blast MASSACRES you.
Your pierce mauls Solaron.
Indiga's pound injures Solaron.
Indiga's pound wounds Solaron.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > You missed.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Mordith overpowers Indiga's parry attempt.
Mordith outmaneuvers Indiga's dodge attempt.
Mordith's pound devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony grazes Mordith.
Indiga parries Mordith's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
Solaron parries your attack.
Indiga's pound injures Solaron.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Indiga rescues you!
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mordith's pound devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony scratches Mordith.
Mordith's pound devastates Indiga.
Indiga's agony grazes Mordith.
Solaron's blast maims Indiga.
Indiga parries Solaron's attack.
Solaron parries Indiga's attack.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Mordith engages you!
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > You get a crystal sphere from an egg casing.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > You stop using a black bone staff.
You hold a crystal sphere in your hands.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > You empower a crystal sphere.
You are surrounded by a white aura.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Solaron quaffs a bright orange potion with brown swirls and white spots.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
You parry Mordith's attack.
Mordith attacks, but it wasn't even close.
Solaron's blast maims Indiga.
Indiga leaves east.
Indiga has fled!
Your pierce decimates Solaron.
Solaron dodges your attack.
Your pierce decimates Solaron.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > You stop using a crystal sphere.
You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
You parry Mordith's attack.
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
Solaron parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates Solaron.
Your pierce mauls Solaron.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Mordith checks on your health.
<358hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Mordith's pound decimates you.
You dodge Mordith's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
Solaron's blast maims you.
Your pierce decimates Solaron.
Your pierce mauls Solaron.
<290hp 176ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > c 'dispel magic' solaron
Ok.
<290hp 161ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Solaron > c 'dispel magic' solaron
Mordith rescues Solaron!
<290hp 161ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You parry Mordith's attack.
You parry Mordith's attack.
Mordith parries your attack.
Your pierce decimates Mordith.
<290hp 161ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Ok.
<290hp 146ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
You parry Mordith's attack.
Mordith's pound mauls you.
You parry Solaron's attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
Mordith dodges your attack.
<305hp 165ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Solaron leaves south.
Solaron has fled!
<305hp 165ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > 
Mordith's pound decimates you.
Mordith parries your attack.
<277hp 165ma 617mv(7786) 14739gp ft: Mordith > flee
Attempting to flee...
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up (down)]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you. A
wide opening in the stone floor leads down into the lower level.
(White Aura) Solaron is here.
You flee from combat!
You LOSE 24 experience points!
<277hp 165ma 615mv(7810) 14739gp ft: none > k sol
Solaron parries your attack.
Solaron dodges your attack.
Solaron parries your attack.
<277hp 165ma 615mv(7810) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
Solaron outmaneuvers your dodge attempt.
Solaron's blast maims you.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
You contemplate giving Solaron some fighting tips.
<238hp 165ma 615mv(7810) 14739gp ft: Solaron > c 'silence'
Tynian arrives from the north.
<238hp 165ma 615mv(7810) 14739gp ft: Solaron > 
You parry Mordith's attack.
Mordith's pound decimates you.
<211hp 165ma 615mv(7810) 14739gp ft: Solaron > Ok.
Mordith's pound decimates you.
You dodge Mordith's attack.
Mordith's pound devastates you.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
Solaron parries your attack.
Solaron parries your attack.
Solaron parries your attack.
<156hp 115ma 615mv(7810) 14739gp ft: Solaron >
You parry Mordith's attack.
Mordith's pound devastates you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Attempting to flee...
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
This place is unusually quiet...
You flee from combat!
You LOSE 24 experience points!
<128hp 115ma 613mv(7834) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga arrives from the east.
<128hp 115ma 613mv(7834) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga leaves east.
<128hp 115ma 613mv(7834) 14739gp ft: none > Indiga arrives from the east.
<128hp 115ma 613mv(7834) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian arrives from the south.
<128hp 115ma 613mv(7834) 14739gp ft: none > 
Solaron's blast maims you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Attempting to flee...
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east west up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
Indiga arrives from the west.
You flee from combat!
You LOSE 24 experience points!
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7858) 14739gp ft: none > 
Solaron arrives from the west.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7858) 14739gp ft: none > 
You parry Mordith's attack.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7858) 14739gp ft: Mordith > whoz
You parry Solaron's attack.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7858) 14739gp ft: Mordith > E
You parry Mordith's attack.
You parry Mordith's attack.
You parry Solaron's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
You dodge Solaron's attack.
You contemplate giving Mordith some fighting tips.
Mordith parries Indiga's attack.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7858) 14739gp ft: Mordith > flee
You hold a black bone staff in your hands.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7858) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Players near you:
Tynian
Solaron
Mordith
Majere
Indiga
Lexie
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7858) 14739gp ft: Mordith > No way!  You are still fighting!
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7858) 14739gp ft: Mordith > Attempting to flee...
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
You flee from combat!
You LOSE 24 experience points!
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > N
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east south up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > N
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > W
Alas, you cannot go that way.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > E
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > E
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > E
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > E
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: east south up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > s
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east south up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > s
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<88hp 115ma 611mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > You quaff a bright orange potion with blue swirls.
A warm feeling fills your body.
Your eyes tingle.
<231hp 134ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > You quaff a glowing potion with bright orange swirls.
A warm feeling fills your body.
<331hp 134ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > E
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north west up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<331hp 134ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > E
Alas, you cannot go that way.
<331hp 134ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > c 'improved invis'
You fade out of existence.
<331hp 127ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > whoz
Players near you:
Majere
Lexie
<331hp 127ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > gt
Tell your group what?
<331hp 127ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > gr
Lexie's group:
[30 Wa:] Lexie 331/ 533 hp 127/ 300 mana 617/ 617 mv 551112 xp
[ 9 Or:] Indiga 148/ 552 hp 37/ 404 mana 491/ 499 mv 94962 xp
<331hp 127ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > gt you ok
You tell the group (in common), 'you ok'.
<331hp 127ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > whoz
Players near you:
Lexie
<331hp 127ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > W
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<331hp 127ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > N
Flying Over the Combat Arena
[Exits: north east south up down]
Below you, you see the combat arena, its maze-like design now clearly obvious
to you. Huge stony walls are visible in the distance, arching up high overhead.
<374hp 146ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'come d'.
<374hp 146ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > N
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: south up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
(Invis) (White Aura) Indiga is here.
<374hp 146ma 615mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > N
Alas, you cannot go that way.
<374hp 146ma 615mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 'ok
You say (in common), 'ok'.
<374hp 146ma 615mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'got any heal left?'.
<374hp 146ma 615mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga reports: 162/552 hp 45/404 mana 499/499 mv 94941 xp.
<374hp 146ma 615mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > l i 7.egg
An egg casing contains:
(Magical) the glossy garnet wand
<374hp 146ma 615mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian yells, 'TIME!'.
<374hp 146ma 615mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > ft uh oh
You ftell, 'uh oh'.
<374hp 146ma 615mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > sc
Indiga ftells, 'oh christ'.
<374hp 146ma 615mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'who to champion?'.
<374hp 146ma 615mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'I have no heals, low mana'.
<417hp 165ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'you have any potions/sancs left?'.
<417hp 153ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > ft hrm
You ftell, 'hrm'.
<417hp 153ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'if me, then gimme all you got'.
<460hp 172ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga disappears in a mushroom cloud.
<460hp 172ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'nods'.
<503hp 191ma 609mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > N
In the Combat Arena
[Exits: north south up]
You are in one of the maze-like corridors of the combat arena. The dark stone
walls, scorched and chipped, rise up a few feet higher than your head. Above
them is a vast open space, reaching to the top of this cavern. Below you the
cold stone is stained with muddy brown puddles, some of them a slightly fresher
red. The air is chill, and every slight sound you make echos around you.
(Invis) (White Aura) Indiga is resting here.
(Invis 70) (Intense Light Green Aura) [GS] Majere is flying here.
<503hp 191ma 607mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'look at my hps, he's almost at full'.
<503hp 191ma 607mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga disappears in a mushroom cloud.
<533hp 210ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > ft you keep getting sent away
You ftell, 'you keep getting sent away'.
<533hp 210ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > gr
Lexie's group:
[30 Wa:] Lexie 533/ 533 hp 210/ 300 mana 617/ 617 mv 551112 xp
[ 9 Or:] Indiga 274/ 552 hp 127/ 404 mana 499/ 499 mv 94941 xp
<533hp 248ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > Indiga tells the group (in common), 'gonna lose'.
<533hp 267ma 609mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > gr
Lexie's group:
[30 Wa:] Lexie 533/ 533 hp 267/ 300 mana 609/ 617 mv 551112 xp
[ 9 Or:] Indiga 118/ 552 hp 51/ 404 mana 499/ 499 mv 94920 xp
<533hp 267ma 609mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga arrives from a puff of smoke.
<533hp 267ma 609mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga hugs Solaron.
Tynian steps through a rift in the universe, and appears before you.
<533hp 267ma 609mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Solaron hugs Indiga.
<533hp 267ma 609mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Solaron says (in common), 'Good job, Indiga.'.
<533hp 267ma 609mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Solaron grins mischievously.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > hug indiga
You hug her.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone says, 'Hey is anyone using this sailboat?'.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Solaron hugs you.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > ft oh
Vex says (in common), 'go vis babe!'.
### [Vex says (in common), 'go vis babe!']
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Solaron says (in common), 'good job, both of you. '.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > ft 
Someone raises an eyebrow.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > vis
Ok.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Vex kisses you.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone smiles happily.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga says (in common), 'i bet you in the spar!'.
### [Indiga says (in common), 'i bet you in the spar!']
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga snickers softly.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Someone shows her approval by clapping her hands together.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > kiss vex
You kiss him.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > Vex comforts you.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'Thanks for competing, Indiga and Lexie. Good job!'.
<533hp 286ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > curtsey
You curtsey to your audience.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga says (in common), 'thanks for running it :)'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > ft i should've healed you had i known
You ftell, 'i should've healed you had i known'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian says, 'Ready to beam down?'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Solaron says (in common), 'Where's Mordy?'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > ft blah
You ftell, 'blah'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > thank tynian
You thank Tynian heartily.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > nod
You nod.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga ftells, 'nods, he just did it real quick'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga nods.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Vex gives you a long and passionate kiss.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Tynian has transferred you.
Guild Hall
[Exits: north east south west]
This huge room is the meeting place for all known adventurers of the
world. Due to special magics set upon the room, going north will allow
you instant transport to your hometown, no matter what your race may
be. The room is filled with many people, most of them wannabe
adventurers, but scattered amongst the throng of people you spot more
than a few living legends. It is rumored that even immortals visit
this place upon occasion.
(Dark Blue Aura) (*Enemy*) Mystical is here.
Mordith is resting here.
(Invis) (Dark Cyan Aura) Neon is here.
(Dark Cyan Aura) Fenrir is resting here.
(Light Blue Aura) Maimer is resting here.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga arrives from a puff of smoke.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Maimer shrugs.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Fenrir shrugs.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mystical smiles at you.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > hug indiga
You hug her.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > Mystical licks you.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > ft you did good
You ftell, 'you did good'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Indiga hugs you.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > smile
You smile happily.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mystical says (in common), 'good show girls'.
<533hp 300ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
### [Whoz tells Vex (in common), 'Hehe']
Indiga ftells, 'hey, we did good :)'.
<533hp 245ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > thank mystical
You thank Mystical heartily.
<533hp 245ma 617mv(7882) 14739gp ft: none > 
Mystical licks Indiga.

Back to the PK Game Page