Click Here to Play "The Final Challenge"

(located at mud.finalchallenge.net port 4000)

Brianna joins the Folk

The Lower Hall
[Exits: north up]
Lorax is here.
Mish Leigh Salvandor will use her contacts to help you... for a price.
Elven war gloves has been purged!

Who 70:
1 player.
Hum [ Demigoddess ] Clue, Lady of the FoLK

WHO:

14 players.
Hum [ Ma:14 ] Brianna yells a warning out about "Dead".
Dwa [ Th: 1 Wa:15 Sh:16 ] Polo.
Hum [ Ma: 7 ] Brandon would like to speak with clue
Elf [ Cl:19 Ra:15 Th:15 ] Mairu the Elf, Coven - www.zombo.com -
Hum [ Cl: 4 ] Duncan McCloud
Hum [ Wa:23 Cl:26 ] Nalor Ironwolf, Imperial Knight of the Coven
Hum [ Cl:13 ] Avelyn, (Anti-Green Bay Title)
Dwa [ Wa: 4 Sh: 9 ] Kentesk the Dwarf
Dwa [ Th:27 Wa:30 Cl:30 ] Lorax, Enlightened Priest of Wisdom *Sybill*
Hum [ Wa:28 Sh:30 ] Pendrell, Spiritist of the Moon, Slave to the 3 Girls
Min [ Wa:11 ] Borok the Minotaur
Hum [ Demigoddess ] Clue, Lady of the FoLK
Hum [ Th:29 Ra:30 Cl:30 ] Abe Stormreaver walks blade in hand with Fate.
Hum [ Ra: 3 Th:15 Ma:17 ] Icarus Tel'Nadorhuan
You tell Clue (in common), '(beams a smile) Congratulations, Lady, upon your promotion!'.

(Brianna wanders to...)

An Empty Foundation
[Exits: south]
You stand in the empty foundation of a temple. Who will be the
next immortal to be promoted and occupy this temple?
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You ponder the question.

You say (in common), 'I wonder if this is where it will be!'.

The day has begun.
The sun rises in the east.

Players near you:
Brianna
Clue
Pendrell

Eastern Avenue
[Exits: north east west]

Eastern Avenue
[Exits: east south west]

Small Eastern Courtyard
[Exits: north east south west]

The Storytelling Amphitheater
[Exits: west]
(Intense Light Blue Aura) Clue is flying here.

You smile happily.

You say (in common), 'Hello, Lady!'.

Clue smiles at you.

You say (in common), 'I sensed you were near, somehow.'.

You smile happily.

Clue looks at you.

You say (in common), 'This must be a wonderful day for you'.

Clue says, 'i'm overwhelmed, in more ways than one'.

You say (in common), 'I cannot even imagine, Lady.'.

Brianna smiles wistfully.

Abe looks at you.

You say (in common), 'I would imagine lots of people would want to give you their Oath...'.

Abe need to come back later?

You smile at him.
You say (in common), 'Hello, Lord Stormreaver....'.

Abe smiles happily.

Your understanding fades.

You say (in common), 'it is always a pleasure to see you.'.

Your cheeks are burning.

Brianna scuffs her foot upon the stone floor.

Abe says (in common), 'See me?'.
Abe says (in common), 'Well, that's not likely.'.

You say (in common), 'well, hear your voice, that is...'.

Abe snickers softly.

Abe utters the words, 'sagg xa hgruqz'.
Abe seems to walk lighter.

Abe bows before Clue.

Clue beams a smile at Abe.

Brianna asks hesitantly, "May I ask.... if it is not over bold.... what tasks or quests or trials you would set before those who would seek to join your Folk?"

Khore gossips, 'Greeting.s'.
Khore gossips, 'Er, Greetings.'.

Yoda gossips (in common), 'Hiya Khore'.
Lins gossips (in common), 'Hello!'.
Someone gossips (in common), 'hello Khore :>'.
Someone gossips (in common), '*bow*'.
You gossip (in common), 'Greetings, Lord Khore'.

Khore gossips, 'Congrats, Clue.'.

Someone gossips (in common), '*curtsey* Khore'.

Yoda gossips (in common), 'gratz clue'.

Clue gossips, 'thank you, Lord Khore'.

Lins gossips (in common), 'Gratz Clue !'.

l clue
.
Clue is bathed in the essence of charisma.
Clue is in perfect health.

Clue is using:
<worn around neck> the intoxicating scent of night roses
<worn around neck> a woven onyx choker adorned with rubies
<worn on legs> black back-seamed stockings
<worn on feet> classic black leather t-strap heels
<worn about body> a side-slit gown of black silk with a low decolletage
<worn around wrist> a delicate blood orchid corsage
<worn with pride> (Glowing) (Humming) the Medallion of Goddesshood
<worn with pride> the barest hint of fang marks

Yoda arrives from the west.
Yoda smiles happily.
Yoda bows before Clue.
Yoda says (in common), 'gratz'.
Yoda leaves west.

Clue says, 'i have not totally decided what form my entry quest will take ... so let me set you something simple'.

You smile happily.

Clue says, 'what is your hometown?'.

You say (in common), 'Okay!'.

You say (in common), 'Midgaard'.

>frown
What's bothering you?
You say (in common), 'PK=Central'.

Abe winks suggestively at you.

Clue smiles happily.

Mordith gossips (in common), 'so who is to be clue's first follower?'.

Clue says, 'at your level, do you have a problem with the guards of the towns near Midgaard?'.

You ponder the question.
You say (in common), 'sometimes, if there are more than one.'.

Khore walks up from behind you. That slight prickling feeling on your neck was probably nothing...

You say (in common), 'But I could ask a friend to help with spells'.

You curtsey to Khore.

Khore says, 'I followed you first!'.

Abe hugs Khore.

You say (in common), 'Hullo Lord Khore'.

Khore says, 'Not in front of the chicks, Abe.'.
Khore pokes Abe in the ribs.

Abe says (in common), 'oh sorry, CHief'.

Khore brandishes the resilient onyx staff.
You feel righteous.

Abe snickers softly.

Khore says, 'Whew.'.
Khore says, 'As I hit enter, this thought raced through my head:'.

You say (in common), 'wow'.

Abe says (in common), 'I feel more resilient.'.

Khore says, '"Am I still holding the death staff?"'.

You ponder the question.
You say (in common), 'that would be entirely yuckky.'.
You say (in common), 'Lady Clue, where would you have me go?'.

Abe says (in common), 'It would have been an interesting jaunt from MG Temple, Lord Khore.'.
Abe snickers softly.

Clue says, 'bring me the name of the second statue in MG temple, and a line from any temple in a city near Midgaard'.

You nod.

You say (in common), 'I will do so.'.

(Brianna runs to Midgaard Temple)

By the Temple Altar
[Exits: south]
You are by the temple altar in the northern end of the Temple of Midgaard.
A huge altar made from white polished marble is standing in front of you and
behind it are statues of the Implementors.

l statue
The statues appear almost lifelike, as if they were stone incarnations of
the IMPS watching over you. As you study them closer, examining the fine
detail, they change and the statue of Tynian seems to raise its eyebrow a
small bit, while the statue of Maurice seems to smirk. Ivorytiger's seems
to grin, and Madman's seems to appraise your worth.

c invis
You fade out of existence.

s
The Temple Of Mangar
[Exits: north south]

The mayor yells (in common), 'I hereby declare the city of Midgaard closed!'.

s
The Temple Square
[Exits: north east south west (up)]
A pigeon is flying above you.

s
Market Square
[Exits: north east south west up]
A deep well is here in the center of the square.
A singing, happy drunk.
(White Aura) Slue, cousin of Smee and Blogg, is polishing his blade.

up
The Vortex Master grants you admittance.
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

south
The vortex throws you clear with a blinding flash!

The Crest of Took Hill
[Exits: north south up]
A statue of Bandobras Took stands by a small fountain.

(Then off to the Temple of Hovelton)

The Temple
[Exits: east]

look
The Temple
[Exits: east]
Altars to the various gods of the halflings line the walls, and a small fire
in the middle of the room provides enough light and warmth to make this a
fairly restful place to take a break from things. To the east lies the stony
path back to all of life's cares.

(Quickly ducking into the tunnels beneath the city, she finds the Guild portal...
and returns quickly to the Amphitheater)

The Storytelling Amphitheater
[Exits: west]
(Intense Light Blue Aura) Clue is flying here.

You smile happily.

You curtsey to Clue.

You say (in common), 'The second statue is that of the Implementor, Maurice'.
You say (in common), 'He stands behind Lord Tynian.'.

Clue nods.

You say (in common), 'If one travels to Hovelton, to the Temple there...'.

You say (in common), 'Altars to the various gods of the halflings line the walls, and a small fire in the middle of the room provides enough light and warmth to make this a'.
You say (in common), 'a fairly restful place to take a break from things. '.

Clue says, 'very good'.

You ponder the question.
You say (in common), 'and I did it without help, though not alone, it seems.'.
Brianna glances about, and pokes the air.

Abe stares at the sky.

Clue says, 'i know this is rather simplistic ... i haven't had time to develop a ritual'.

You smile happily.

Clue says, 'that will take time'.

You say (in common), 'Such things come in time, Milady.'.

Abe nods his head in agreement.

Clue says, 'Brianna, having completed what i set you to do, you may worship'.

>worship clue
You now worship Clue!

Clue has accepted you into the following!

You ftell, 'Hullo, Lady!'.

Abe cheers you on, confident that you will win.

You smile happily.
You smile happily.

You say (in common), 'My oft-benefactor, Lord Stormreaver, tells me that he has gifts for you'.

Abe winks suggestively.
Abe rummages(tm)

You say (in common), 'I do not have anything to give, yet, of my own, but that will come soon, I promise.'.

Clue ftells, 'wow ... i'm actually on this side of ftell :)'.

You ftell, '*grin*'.

You pray, 'How about this?'.

Abe gets a saddlebag from a saddlebag.

You pray, '*grin*'.

Abe gives you a saddlebag.

Clue hugs you.

Abe gets a saddlebag from a saddlebag.
Abe gives you a saddlebag.
Abe gets a saddlebag from a saddlebag.
Abe gives you a saddlebag.
Abe gets a saddlebag from a saddlebag.
Abe gives you a saddlebag.

Title has found a home with the FoLK
Ok.

Clue gasps in astonishment.

You ftell, 'May I sacrifice up these containers?'.

Clue ftells, 'of course'.

(LOTS of sacrifices and presents from Abe to the FoLK)

You pray, 'each holds 35 - they're one of the best bags available for you.'.

Clue says, 'please relay my thanks to all of Cordir's Chosen for their generosity'.

Abe beams a smile at Clue.
Abe says (in common), 'I shall.'.

You ponder the question.

You say (in common), 'I've always heard they take care of their own like family...'.

Abe nods in recognition to you.

You say (in common), 'and I can't imagine that just because you're an Immortal, that they don't think of you as family any more'.

Abe says (in common), 'As you are now as well.'.

Abe snickers softly.

Brianna beams at this thought.

> hug abe
They aren't here.

Brianna _tries_ to hug Abe, but can't find him.

Abe laughs.
Abe forgot.

(Lots more sacrifices and presents)


Clue ftells, 'do you need any of this? ... or any stat in particular?'.

You ftell, 'I haven't examined most of it.'.
You ftell, 'But don't spend resources on me, Lady'.
You ftell, 'I'll equip myself or pester Lord Abe into helping me out. :-)'.

Abe says (in common), 'I'll always have more.'.
Abe pokes himself in the ribs, looking very sheepish.

You ftell, 'My hope is to be a help in any small way i can, but NEVER a burden'.

Clue ftells, 'as you wish, tho it would please me to be able to assist in your equipping'.

You ftell, 'YOu'll have many new ones who will need those things far more than I. :-)'.
You ftell, 'don't you worry about me, none.'.

who
13 players.
Dwa [ Sh:24 Wa:26 Th:20 ] Uriel, Vex is my concubine Coven
Hum [ Cl:14 ] Avelyn, (Anti-Green Bay Title)
Gno [ Guardian ] Lins: first cleric to be in *Club 104* -=Coven=-
Hum [ Ma:14 ] Brianna has found a home with the FoLK
Dwa [ Th: 1 Wa:15 Sh:16 ] Polo.
Dwa [ Wa: 4 Sh: 9 ] Kentesk the Dwarf
Dwa [ Th:27 Wa:30 Cl:30 ] Lorax, Enlightened Priest of Wisdom *Sybill*
Hum [ Wa:28 Sh:30 ] Pendrell, Spiritist of the Moon, Slave to the 3 Girls
Min [ Wa:11 ] Borok the Minotaur
Hum [ Ironwolf ] Vex, the Grim Warder *Lexie* [96][Inquisitor]
Hum [ Demigoddess ] Clue, Lady of the FoLK
Dwa [ Wa:24 Sh:30 ] DogDaze advances inspite of being oppressed! *Coven*
Hum [ Ra: 3 Th:15 Ma:17 ] Icarus Tel'Nadorhuan
Clue hugs you.
You hug her.

You say (in common), 'Thank you, Lady, for the great honor....'.

Clue says, 'wow ... i still can hardly believe it'.

You grin happily.

You nod.
You say (in common), 'feels wonderful, doesn't it?'.

You pray, 'Giddy? Bouncing and grinning in your chair?'.

Clue nods.
Clue nods.
Clue nods.
Clue nods.

You grin happily.

Abe says (in common), 'There are other things waiting for you as well, Miss Clue.'.
Abe says (in common), 'oh wait.. is it Lady Clue, now?'.
Abe winces. Ouch!

Clue says, 'so i've been told'.

Abe says (in common), 'Been callin you that for.. um.. 5 years now'.

Clue says, 'and i do so appreciate the efforts'.

Abe smirks.
Abe says (in common), 'My pleasure.'.

You smile happily.

Abe says (in common), 'oh.. some new folk basic stuff'.
Abe says (in common), 'ok.. banners, weps.. anything else?'.

You say (in common), 'drink containers, any kind of leveling gear'.

Abe sits down and thinks deeply.

Abe says (in common), 'Randoms, tho.'.

You nod.

Abe says (in common), 'ok banners, water containers, and newbie weps I can do.'.
Abe says (in common), 'er.. now anyways.'.

Clue says, 'excuse me a moment'.
Clue leaves west.

(Here, Clue posts a TYPO note requesting her temple site)

Clue arrives from the west.

Abe says (in common), 'Lady Clue, I understand your FoLK will be more accepting of the people that are truly new to the realm.'.

(Brianna sleeps for a moment to deal with some off mud stuff)

The Storytelling Amphitheater
[Exits: west]
You are in a small amphitheater. Several rows of curved marble benches
curl comfortably around a raised dais. The high ceiling and polished
stone walls are shaped to reflect the voice of the speaker at the dais,
letting them be heard throughout the room. An open archway to the west
leads out into a small courtyard.
Kinky is here.
(Intense Light Blue Aura) Clue is here.

> curt kinky
You curtsey to her.

> who kinky
1 player.
Hum [ Cl:23 Wa:24 ] Kinky: In search of a path

Kinky curtseys gracefully for you.

Clue says, 'the red was temporary while i learned'.

Kinky nods.
Kinky says (in common), 'pays to learn the ways of those who may cause "challenge" in the future'.

Kinky utters the words, 'cure critical'.
Kinky utters the words, 'cure critical'.
Kinky rests.
Kinky snickers softly.
Kinky says (in common), 'is this temporary "old FoLK's home"?'.

Clue nods in recognition to Kinky.

Kinky stands up.
Kinky utters the words, 'pass w/o trace'.
Kinky seems to walk lighter.

Clue says, 'not old FoLKs ... NEW'.

Kinky says (in common), 'i know... was an attempt at humor'.

Clue hugs Kinky.

You grin happily.

Kinky says (in common), 'if you ever are in need of a Cleric/Warrior, I'm still homeless'.
Kinky rests.
Kinky stands up.
Kinky curtseys gracefully to Clue.

Clue says, 'i'm generally not going to be accepting followers until my temple is installed'.

Kinky says (in common), 'i'm sure getting your house in order will take some time'.
Kinky nods.

Clue says, 'hopefully, that won't be too long'.

Kinky says (in common), 'i'm sure it will be not long'.
Kinky says (in common), 'off to whittle my exp needed'.

Clue hugs Kinky.

Kinky says (in common), 'don't even remember is this will be a new level for me'.
Kinky curtseys gracefully to Clue.
Kinky waves goodbye to Clue.
Kinky looks around.
Kinky curtseys gracefully for you.
Kinky utters the words, 'pass w/o trace'.
Kinky seems to walk lighter.
Kinky rolls outta the room on her walker.
Kinky leaves west.

Clue snickers softly.

Abe arrives from the west.

(MORE presents and sacrifices and things from Abe)
who
14 players.
Hum [ Th:30 Sh:30 ] Gup force feeds you vegemite.
Elf [ Attendant ] Zarous, Fun Inc. -fate-
Hum [ Ra: 7 ] Anger is ANGRY ( and counterproductive)
Elf [ Th: 1 ] DrOCOCOC the Elf
Hum [ Wa:28 Sh:30 ] Pendrell, Spiritist of the Moon, Slave to the 3 Girls
Dwa [ Cl:28 Wa:25 ] Derth.
Hum [ Wa:23 Cl:25 ] Keller: Duke and Regent of Borea.
Hum [ Ma:14 ] Brianna has found a home with the FoLK
Dwa [ Th: 1 Wa:15 Sh:16 ] Polo.
Dwa [ Wa: 5 Sh: 9 ] Kentesk the Dwarf
Dwa [ Th:27 Wa:30 Cl:30 ] Lorax, Enlightened Priest of Wisdom *Sybill*
Min [ Wa:11 ] Borok the Minotaur
Hum [ Ironwolf ] Vex, the Grim Warder *Lexie* [96][Inquisitor]
Hum [ Demigoddess ] Clue, Lady of the FoLK

You tell Gup (in common), 'Hello, Sir Gup'.

Gup tells you (in common), '*ruffle* hi'.

You tell Gup (in common), 'I know you not, but tales of your wagnificent presence have spread even to my own small ears.'.

Gup tells you (in common), 'hehe'.

Gup tells you (in common), 'like my title? Let me know if you want royalties :)'.

who gup
1 player.
Hum [ Th:30 Sh:30 ] Gup the Wagnificent

You tell Gup (in common), '*giggle* If you wish to make a donation to Lady Clue... she's a new immortal and could use just about anything'.

Clue sits down and thinks deeply.
Clue says, 'i REALLY need to get my bags named'.

You nod.

Gup tells you (in common), '20 mana bracelet?'.

You say (in common), 'its hard to deal with so many bags'.

You tell Gup (in common), 'Wonderful!!!'.

Gup tells you (in common), 'no doubt you know where to find me :)'.

You say (in common), 'I'll be right back.'.

(Bri dashes down to Wendell)

The Office of the TFC Housing Authority
[Exits: west]
A magical spring flows from the ground here.
Gup is here.
(White Aura) Wendell waits patiently while you decide where to live.

You curtsey to him.

You say (in common), 'Hullo, Sir Gup the Wagalicious!'.

Gup laughs.
Gup smiles at you.

Gup stops using the old jade bracelet.
Gup gives you the old jade bracelet.

You say (in common), 'that is a wonderful gift!'.

Gup utters the words, 'qhiat ay sfainfrauai'.
You are surrounded by a magical cloak.

You say (in common), 'Thank you!'.

You curtsey to him.

Gup says (in common), 'no worries :)'.

You say (in common), 'I must go help the Lady'.

Gup nods.

You say (in common), 'she's feeling a bit overwhelmed!'.
You wave.

(And back to the amphitheater)

The Storytelling Amphitheater
[Exits: west]
(Intense Light Blue Aura) Clue is here.

c id jade
Object 'old jade bracelet' is type jewelry, extra flags magic.
Weight is 1.
Armor class is 0.
Affects mana.
Affects mana.

You ftell, 'this was Gup's "payment" for "royalties" - I gave him a new title'.

> sac jade
Clue accepts the sacrifice you carry.
Clue gives you a gold coin for your sacrifice.

You ftell, '(are you getting close to capacity?)'.

Clue shakes her head.

Clue puts the old jade bracelet in a saddlebag.
Clue puts a ring mail girth in a saddlebag.

Someone smiles happily.
Someone bows before Clue.

Clue beams a smile at someone.

Someone says (in elven), 'tye nuuw itcv wusr gywq'.

Brianna thinks there are many Someones in the world.

(And more and more prezzies from Abe, and then Clarice joins, but for Bri, the log ends here.)

Click here to return to timeline