Click Here to Play "The Final Challenge"

(located at mud.finalchallenge.net port 4000)

(this is from natilena's point of view, and shows people losing levels as they convert their chars from 2x to 3x)
<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Noboru ftells (in common), '38k to level :('.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
### Azar has fallen to level 27.


<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ftell *wince*  *comfort* Noboru.. that sucks
You ftell (in common), '*wince*  *comfort* Noboru.. that sucks'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Poli ftells (in common), 'hmmm?'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Noboru ftells (in common), 'Poli has like 57k, dont you?'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Nicademus gossips (in aarakocran), 'what is deal with these retribtuoins'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Poli ftells (in common), 'more like 67k'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ftell big ouch
You ftell (in common), 'big ouch'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Nicademus gossips (in common), 'great now what?'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Bladefist gossips (in common), 'why dont i attack when some one im grouped with dose'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Radian gossips (in common), 'assist'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ftell ouch.. I lost 15hp and 9mana and 45mv.. that hurts
You ftell (in common), 'ouch.. I lost 15hp and 9mana and 45mv.. that hurts'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
### Wyven has fallen to level 22.


<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > st
You wake and stand up.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > l
The Temple of Cerebus
[Exits: south]
The bright light of Justice fills every corner of the court with a probing
curiosity.  The northern end of the room is dominated by the bench from
which Cerebus passes judgement on the Accused.  To the east is the great
court library, and on the west wall is a mural.  Wooden benches fill the 
room, waiting for you to rest and contemplate your quest for inner peace.

It is impossible to track here.
This simple stone altar holds the ceremonial tools of the court.
You are hungry.
The detect magic wears off.
You no longer see invisible objects.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'detect invis'
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 156ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'detect magic'
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Solanthas                   
Azra                        
Grismal                     
Valdrian                    
Rhina                       
Tharn                       
Azar                        
Blackstone                  
Skeeve                      
Natilena                    
Foolkiller                  

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > who clave
4 players.
Hum [ Wa: 4 Cl:18       ] Miro, Vigilante Keymaster of the Conclave/Circus
Hum [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Daelin, Grand Knight of the Black Conclave
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Borneo, Grand Druidess of the Black Conclave.[NASH]

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Kordain shouts (in common), 'HAIL JOHNPAUL AND THE PATH OF HOLY VIRTUE !!!'.

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Corwin shouts (in common), 'HAIL JOHNPAUL AND THE PATH OF HOLY VIRTUE !!!'.

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Lapart shouts (in common), 'HAIL JOHNPAUL AND THE PATH OF HOLY VIRTUE !!'.

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Torchbearer shouts (in common), 'HAIL JOHNPAUL AND THE PATH OF HOLY VIRTUE !!!'.

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
You are hungry.
You feel weaker.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > st
You are already standing.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > cast strength
You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 140ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'

Valarus shouts (in common), 'VIRTUE FOREVER!!'.

<315hp(315) 140ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You lost your concentration.

<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Kordain gossips (in common), 'I QUEST IN THE NAME OF JOHNPAUL AND THE HOLY VIRTUE !!!'.

<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Nicademus gossips (in common), 'can we be excused by these retribution if now we know better?'.

<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
You are hungry.

<315hp(315) 133ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Nicademus gossips (in common), 'hehe'.

<315hp(315) 133ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > get mushroom 2.bag
eat mushroom
get mushroom 2.bag
eat mushroom
You get a Magic Mushroom from a dolphin hide bag.

<315hp(315) 133ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You eat a Magic Mushroom.
You are no longer hungry.

<315hp(315) 133ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You see nothing like that in the 2.bag.

<315hp(315) 133ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You do not have that item.

<315hp(315) 133ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > l in 2.bag
A dolphin hide bag contains:
a water jug
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) the delicate turquoise bracelet
(Magical) the chromatic golden amulet
(Magical) the dim adamantite amulet
(Magical) (Humming) the scorching platinum ring
(Magical) a mud school diploma

<315hp(315) 133ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > l in backpack
A leather backpack contains:
(Magical) the wavering quartz staff
steak made from innkeeper
mystery Meat
a human baby skull
steak made from demonic boar
an eyepatch
a wooden leg

<315hp(315) 133ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Nicademus gossips (in common), 'can they be killed?'.

<315hp(315) 152ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > get steak backpack
eat steak
You get steak made from innkeeper from a leather backpack.

<315hp(315) 152ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You eat steak made from innkeeper.
You are full.

<315hp(315) 152ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > rest
You rest.

<315hp(315) 152ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Torchbearer                 
Lataal                      
Azar                        
Solanthas                   
Azra                        
Grismal                     
Rhina                       
Tharn                       
Blackstone                  
Skeeve                      
Natilena                    
Foolkiller                  

<315hp(315) 152ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Torchbearer                 
Lataal                      
Azar                        
Solanthas                   
Azra                        
Grismal                     
Rhina                       
Tharn                       
Blackstone                  
Skeeve                      
Natilena                    
Foolkiller                  

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Torchbearer                 
Lataal                      
Azar                        
Solanthas                   
Azra                        
Grismal                     
Rhina                       
Tharn                       
Blackstone                  
Skeeve                      
Natilena                    
Foolkiller                  

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > yell heya Torchie
You yell (in common), 'heya Torchie'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Torchbearer                 
Lataal                      
Azar                        
Solanthas                   
Azra                        
Grismal                     
Rhina                       
Tharn                       
Blackstone                  
Skeeve                      
Natilena                    
Foolkiller                  

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Torchbearer yells (in common), 'Heya :)'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > l

You are thirsty.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > The Temple of Cerebus
[Exits: south]
The bright light of Justice fills every corner of the court with a probing
curiosity.  The northern end of the room is dominated by the bench from
which Cerebus passes judgement on the Accused.  To the east is the great
court library, and on the west wall is a mural.  Wooden benches fill the 
room, waiting for you to rest and contemplate your quest for inner peace.

It is impossible to track here.
This simple stone altar holds the ceremonial tools of the court.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > st
You stand up.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'create spring' 
drink spring
drink spring
A magical spring flows from the ground.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > who
You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 53 players.
Elf [ Ra: 2 Ma:16       ] Lokii the TRNO! *V* {CoL}
Gia [ Sh:14             ] Ava is cloaked in Mystery...
Hum [ Wa:14 Th:14 Ma:14 ] Rai of Mischief   Syla/Pyros
Elf [ Ra:30 Th:22 Ma:24 ] Fitz de Boom, Court Judge, Missing in Action
Gia [ Sh:15 Wa:15       ] Clumsyfool brews his Ale Naturally -=IPS=-
Hum [ Wa:13 Sh:30 Th: 9 ] Typhon(withagunforaloverandashotforthepainathand)
Hum [ Cl:22             ] Noboru Mudroach of the Court...Hssssssssss......
Hum [ Wa: 4 Cl:18       ] Miro, Vigilante Keymaster of the Conclave/Circus
Hum [ Cl: 1             ] Richlieu the Boy
Hum [ Ma: 9             ] Radian Sunrider, the neutrally evil mage
Hum [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Daelin, Grand Knight of the Black Conclave
Elf [ Ra:19 Ma:18       ] Celeborn TRNO  *V*
Hum [      Questor      ] Kordain, Guardian Angel of Holy Virtue *Datahna*
Hum [ Sh:16 Ra:30       ] Viceroy back from his 2nd foray to the south continen
Hel [ Ma:20 Ra:21       ] Mirage may or may not be a Pimp 
Hum [ Wa:30             ] Gaul Stone, Nature's newbie leveler...
Elf [ Th:15 Ma:17 Ra:15 ] Natilena says (in drow) 'shhh its sleeping'
Hel [ Wa: 9 Ma:11       ] Valdrian.  Vamp by choice.  Kindred.  ips.
Elf [ Th:21 Ma:19 Wa:20 ] Marisa the Enchanted (lost)
Hum [ Cl:27 Wa:15       ] Poli thats Captain Kangaroo Court to you Mister
Hlf [ Cl: 7 Wa:14       ] Valarus safe room bandit (* VIRTUE *)
Min [ Ma:14 Th: 9 Wa:13 ] Arkanis All around the world statues crumble fer me!
Hel [ Wa:26 Ma:20 Th:18 ] Blackstone, The Sorcerer of Divine Guidance   -Tiger-
Hum [ Ma: 6 Wa: 8       ] QBall the ID'er of VIRTUE
Hum [ Ma:12             ] Lapart will get ghetto VIRTUE style
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Wa:22 Cl:20       ] Elistan Majere, Grand Bishop of Mischief.
Hum [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Borneo, Grand Druidess of the Black Conclave.[NASH]
Hel [ Cl:28 Wa:27       ] Grismal, Tiger Treasure Hunter       -=Tauri=-
Hum [      Demigod      ] Foolkiller Xaviera's Husband, Lord of the Trinity *V*
Hum [      Demigod      ] Larry: God of Strawberry Shakes
Hum [    Demigoddess    ] Rhina: You are entitled to an INFORMED opinion.
Elf [ Th:22 Wa:23 Ma:22 ] Symon wants to believe. *Trno*
Elf [    Greater God    ] Nayr is Open for Questions, but Will Not Tell Much
Hum [ Wa:16 Cl:18       ] Tharn trn
Hum [ Cl:30             ] Torchbearer, Arch-Angel of Holy Virtue.
Hum [ Cl:29 Wa:30       ] Yelp,
Elf [ Wa:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Oak. Mischief, not just a good idea, its the law
Elf [ Ra:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Jaator.                      (Court-)
Hum [ Wa: 1 Cl:28       ] DarkClaw will bite for food. {{ C o Y }} |*Taws*|
Hum [ Cl:25 Wa:25       ] FoolSlayer One with Oblivion. TRN
Hum [ Th:23 Sh:30 Wa:30 ] Rahvin does unto others                  -- Mischief
Hum [ Wa:27 Cl:27       ] Azar Reznicek. Lynain's Clerior. TRNOCC
Hum [ Ra:28 Ma:27 Th:27 ] Gwyrdain follows where his Lord wills...        [NASH]
Hum [ Wa: 8             ] Bladefist the strong man
Aar [ Sh:24 Wa:24       ] Nicademus Shamior of Natural Sciences **xandi**
Hum [ Wa:18 Cl:19       ] Xandi has sworn off feather dusters -Nicademus-
Hum [ Cl:22             ] Corwin, Angel of Holy Virtue
Elf [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Solanthas Goldleaf.
Min [ Ma:23 Wa:15 Th: 9 ] Empedocles T. Hed (NATURE)
Hum [ Wa: 7 Cl:14       ] Lataal Haasek- Clawed Tiger Cub
Elf [ Th: 5 Ma:18 Wa:11 ] Humphrey, Guardian of Fire {Helati}
Elf [ Th: 5 Wa:10 Ma:15 ] Skeeve Life, The Universe and Everything   (tiger)

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Torchbearer yells (in common), 'Hey Nat...'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Torchbearer yells (in common), 'Wanna do sumthin for me? :-)'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Bladefist gossips (in common), 'where can i get a falcon?'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Bladefist gossips (in common), 'and what level do i have to be'.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > yell uhmmmm.. maybe?

Larry gossips, 'from the falconer'.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You yell (in common), 'uhmmmm.. maybe?'.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Bladefist gossips (in common), 'in what town'.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Torchbearer tells you (in common), 'Attack Borin? :-)....'.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > reply uhmmm no?  
You tell Torchbearer (in common), 'uhmmm no?  '.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > reply :)
You tell Torchbearer (in common), ':)'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > st
You are already standing.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > who ang
4 players.
Hum [      Questor      ] Kordain, Guardian Angel of Holy Virtue *Datahna*
Hum [ Cl:27 Wa:15       ] Poli thats Captain Kangaroo Court to you Mister
Hum [ Cl:30             ] Torchbearer, Arch-Angel of Holy Virtue.
Hum [ Cl:22             ] Corwin, Angel of Holy Virtue

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Torchbearer tells you (in common), ':P'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Your force shield shimmers then fades away.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > who
54 players.
Elf [ Wa: 8 Cl:15       ] Kylera D'Augustine, House of Tsarran
Elf [ Ra: 2 Ma:16       ] Lokii the TRNO! *V* {CoL}
Gia [ Sh:14             ] Ava is cloaked in Mystery...
Hum [ Wa:14 Th:14 Ma:14 ] Rai of Mischief   Syla/Pyros
Elf [ Ra:30 Th:22 Ma:24 ] Fitz de Boom, Court Judge, Missing in Action
Gia [ Sh:15 Wa:15       ] Clumsyfool brews his Ale Naturally -=IPS=-
Hum [ Wa:13 Sh:30 Th: 9 ] Typhon(withagunforaloverandashotforthepainathand)
Hum [ Cl:22             ] Noboru Mudroach of the Court...Hssssssssss......
Hum [ Wa: 4 Cl:18       ] Miro, Vigilante Keymaster of the Conclave/Circus
Hum [ Cl: 1             ] Richlieu the Boy
Hum [ Ma: 9             ] Radian Sunrider, the neutrally evil mage
Hum [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Daelin, Grand Knight of the Black Conclave
Elf [ Ra:19 Ma:18       ] Celeborn TRNO  *V*
Hum [      Questor      ] Kordain, Guardian Angel of Holy Virtue *Datahna*
Hum [ Sh:16 Ra:30       ] Viceroy back from his 2nd foray to the south continen
Hel [ Ma:20 Ra:21       ] Mirage may or may not be a Pimp 
Hum [ Wa:30             ] Gaul Stone, Nature's newbie leveler...
Elf [ Th:15 Ma:17 Ra:15 ] Natilena says (in drow) 'shhh its sleeping'
Hel [ Wa: 9 Ma:11       ] Valdrian.  Vamp by choice.  Kindred.  ips.
Elf [ Th:21 Ma:19 Wa:20 ] Marisa the Enchanted (lost)
Hum [ Cl:27 Wa:15       ] Poli thats Captain Kangaroo Court to you Mister
Hlf [ Cl: 7 Wa:14       ] Valarus safe room bandit (* VIRTUE *)
Min [ Ma:14 Th: 9 Wa:13 ] Arkanis All around the world statues crumble fer me!
Hel [ Wa:26 Ma:20 Th:18 ] Blackstone, The Sorcerer of Divine Guidance   -Tiger-
Hum [ Ma: 6 Wa: 8       ] QBall the ID'er of VIRTUE
Hum [ Ma:12             ] Lapart will get ghetto VIRTUE style
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Wa:22 Cl:20       ] Elistan Majere, Grand Bishop of Mischief.
Hum [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Borneo, Grand Druidess of the Black Conclave.[NASH]
Hel [ Cl:28 Wa:27       ] Grismal, Tiger Treasure Hunter       -=Tauri=-
Hum [      Demigod      ] Foolkiller Xaviera's Husband, Lord of the Trinity *V*
Hum [      Demigod      ] Larry: God of Strawberry Shakes
Hum [    Demigoddess    ] Rhina: You are entitled to an INFORMED opinion.
Elf [ Th:22 Wa:23 Ma:22 ] Symon wants to believe. *Trno*
Elf [    Greater God    ] Nayr is Open for Questions, but Will Not Tell Much
Hum [ Wa:16 Cl:18       ] Tharn trn
Hum [ Cl:30             ] Torchbearer, Arch-Angel of Holy Virtue.
Hum [ Cl:29 Wa:30       ] Yelp,
Elf [ Wa:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Oak. Mischief, not just a good idea, its the law
Elf [ Ra:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Jaator.                      (Court-)
Hum [ Wa: 1 Cl:28       ] DarkClaw will bite for food. {{ C o Y }} |*Taws*|
Hum [ Cl:25 Wa:25       ] FoolSlayer One with Oblivion. TRN
Hum [ Th:23 Sh:30 Wa:30 ] Rahvin does unto others                  -- Mischief
Hum [ Wa:27 Cl:27       ] Azar Reznicek. Lynain's Clerior. TRNOCC
Hum [ Ra:28 Ma:27 Th:27 ] Gwyrdain follows where his Lord wills...        [NASH]
Hum [ Wa: 8             ] Bladefist the strong man
Aar [ Sh:24 Wa:24       ] Nicademus Shamior of Natural Sciences **xandi**
Hum [ Wa:18 Cl:19       ] Xandi has sworn off feather dusters -Nicademus-
Hum [ Cl:22             ] Corwin, Angel of Holy Virtue
Elf [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Solanthas Goldleaf.
Min [ Ma:23 Wa:15 Th: 9 ] Empedocles T. Hed (NATURE)
Hum [ Wa: 7 Cl:14       ] Lataal Haasek- Clawed Tiger Cub
Elf [ Th: 5 Ma:18 Wa:11 ] Humphrey, Guardian of Fire {Helati}
Elf [ Th: 5 Wa:10 Ma:15 ] Skeeve Life, The Universe and Everything   (tiger)

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ftell hey Jaator.. did you notice if those clave converted?
You ftell (in common), 'hey Jaator.. did you notice if those clave converted?'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > st
You are already standing.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c shield
You are surrounded by a force shield.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'no not yet'.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Elistan gossips (in common), 'who killed azra?'.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'been to busy'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Someone gossips (in common), 'i did..whats it to ya'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ftell and *hugs* Jaator.. long time no see :)  *nods*
You ftell (in common), 'and *hugs* Jaator.. long time no see :)  *nods*'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone

Larry gossips, 'i cannot tell a lie, it was not me'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > Players near you:
Rhina                       
Lataal                      
Solanthas                   
Azra                        
Grismal                     
Blackstone                  
Skeeve                      
Natilena                    
Foolkiller                  

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'hugs :)'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Larry gossips, 'cackle'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.
Poli ftells (in common), 'anyone got 6 mil in gold I can borrow? heh'.
Elistan gossips (in common), 'who is someone?'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ftell heh
You ftell (in common), 'heh'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Rhina                       
Lataal                      
Solanthas                   
Azra                        
Grismal                     
Blackstone                  
Skeeve                      
Natilena                    
Foolkiller                  

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > sneak
hide
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > s
South-Western Avenue
[Exits: north east west]

It is impossible to track here.

<315hp(315) 128ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > e
e
South-Western Avenue
[Exits: east west]

It is impossible to track here.

<315hp(315) 128ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > n
n
Small Southern Courtyard
[Exits: north east south west]

It is impossible to track here.

<315hp(315) 128ma 349mv(2972) 17554gp > n
d
Southern Avenue
[Exits: north south west]

It is impossible to track here.

<315hp(315) 128ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Someone gossips (in common), 'i am the turnip, that rots in the sand'.
Southern Avenue
[Exits: north east south]

It is impossible to track here.

<315hp(315) 128ma 345mv(2972) 17554gp > Temple Courtyard
[Exits: north east south west down]

It is impossible to track here.

<315hp(315) 128ma 343mv(2972) 17554gp > Entrance to Temple Courtyard
[Exits: west up]

It is impossible to track here.
A pair of animal hide gloves has been left here.
A suit of splint mail has been abandoned here.

<315hp(315) 128ma 341mv(2972) 17554gp > w
Grand Entrance
[Exits: east down]

It is impossible to track here.

<315hp(315) 147ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Elistan gossips (in common), 'hehe'.

<315hp(315) 147ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > cast invis

<315hp(315) 141ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > l
who clave
Grand Entrance
[Exits: east down]
You stand in an ivory and ebony colored marble room.  The hushed
tones of the room give a sense of what is to come.  You see a 
plaque hanging in mid-air.

It is impossible to track here.

<315hp(315) 141ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > 3 players.
Hum [ Wa: 4 Cl:18       ] Miro, Vigilante Keymaster of the Conclave/Circus
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Borneo, Grand Druidess of the Black Conclave.[NASH]

<315hp(315) 141ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > sneak
hide

Elistan gossips (in common), 'well your a buff turnip to kill azra'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 141ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 141ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > d
The Pit
[Exits: east up]

Valdrian was last here, traveling east.

A pit for donations dominates the room.

<315hp(315) 141ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Hallway
[Exits: north east south west down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 141ma 349mv(2972) 17554gp > d

Valdrian arrives from below.

<315hp(315) 141ma 349mv(2972) 17554gp > The Lower Hall
[Exits: north up]

Valdrian was last here, traveling up.


<315hp(315) 141ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > n
The Lower Hall
[Exits: east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(White Aura) The newsboy stands here selling newspapers.

<315hp(315) 141ma 345mv(2972) 17554gp > e
The Office of the TFC Housing Authority
[Exits: west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(White Aura) Wendell waits patiently while you decide where to live.

<315hp(315) 141ma 343mv(2972) 17554gp > l
The Office of the TFC Housing Authority
[Exits: west]
Several comfy chairs sit around a small table, on it a large book describing
each of the cities in the world that have listed vacancies for adventurers
seeking homes or places to retire. Flipping through it, you recognize many
as places you have visited, and several as good candidates for a place to 
call home. Looking around, you see the real estate agent waiting to assist
you in your move, and motion him over so that you can begin the paperwork
that surely must accompany something as complicated as relocating to another 
town. 

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(White Aura) Wendell waits patiently while you decide where to live.

<315hp(315) 141ma 343mv(2972) 17554gp > l wendell
Wendell nods his head as you ask about your choices. "If you look at the
list of HOMES you will see just how many choices you have. Once you have 
decided, ask me about how to RELOCATE there and I will quote you the current 
fee schedule we have worked up to cover all the associated costs of a move to
that particular town."
Wendell is in perfect health.

You peek at the inventory:
     Nothing.

<315hp(315) 141ma 343mv(2972) 17554gp > homes
Wendell says, 'I don't help those I can't see.'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 343mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'detect invis' wendell
Ok.

<315hp(315) 155ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
list
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You can't do that here.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Valarus gossips (in common), 'how much is it to move towns?'.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Nicademus gossips (in common), 'is there anyway to kill these things!'.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > homes
Wendell says, 'You can RELOCATE to several different cities.'.
No.  City Name               Location                Race        Gold
---  --------------------    --------------------    ---------   --------
 1)  Midgaard                Northern Continent      Human        2500000
 2)  Dwarvenhold             Northern Continent      Dwarf        2500000
 3)  Loth Lorien             Northern Continent      Elf           500000
 4)  Thistlerock             Northern Continent      Gnome        2500000
 5)  The Half-Elf Camp       Northern Continent      Half-Elf     2500000
 6)  Hovelton                Northern Continent      Halfling     2500000
 7)  Aaracity                Northern Continent      Aarakocra    2500000
 8)  Skor'lanis              Northern Continent      Giant-Kin    2500000
 9)  Mithas                  Maelmordian Seas        Minotaur     2500000
10)  Og                      Northern Continent      Half-Ogre    2500000
11)  Safehaven               Southern Continent      Half-Elf     2500000
12)  Cillidellia             Southern Continent      Elf           500000
13)  Nydia                   Southern Continent      Half-Elf     2500000
14)  EmDeeVille              Southern Continent      Halfling     2500000
15)  Lineaoth Valley         Southern Continent      Dwarf        2500000
16)  Skull Top               Southern Continent      Half-Ogre    2500000
17)  Aran                    Southern Continent      Aarakocra    2500000
18)  Gla-Shorn's Realm       Southern Continent      Gnome        2500000
19)  Kuroth                  Southern Continent      Human        2500000
20)  Harper's Landing        Northern Continent      Human        2500000
21)  The Isle                Maelmordian Seas        Giant-Kin    2500000
22)  Malenest                Northern Continent      Elf           500000
23)  War'loov's Fortress     Southern Continent      Minotaur     2500000

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Larry gossips, 'what things?'.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Empedocles gossips (in common), '500k'.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Nicademus gossips (in common), 'retribution'.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Lataal gossips (in common), 'hack! GAG!'.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > l
The Office of the TFC Housing Authority
[Exits: west]
Several comfy chairs sit around a small table, on it a large book describing
each of the cities in the world that have listed vacancies for adventurers
seeking homes or places to retire. Flipping through it, you recognize many
as places you have visited, and several as good candidates for a place to 
call home. Looking around, you see the real estate agent waiting to assist
you in your move, and motion him over so that you can begin the paperwork
that surely must accompany something as complicated as relocating to another 
town. 

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(White Aura) Wendell waits patiently while you decide where to live.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > w
w
The Lower Hall
[Exits: east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 122ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > The Offices of the Midgaard Daily News
[Exits: east]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(White Aura) The newsboy stands here selling newspapers.
(White Aura) Greta waits for you to place your advertisement.

<315hp(315) 122ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > 
You feel weaker.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > l greta
Greta smiles at you and says, "If you want to ADVERTISE in the next edition 
of the TFC Daily News, I will be glad to take your order."
Greta is in perfect health.

Greta is using:
    a large wooden shield

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > e
e
The Lower Hall
[Exits: east south west]

Natilena was last here, traveling west.


<315hp(315) 141ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > The Office of the TFC Housing Authority
[Exits: west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(White Aura) Wendell waits patiently while you decide where to live.

<315hp(315) 141ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > relocate
Wendell says, 'I'm sorry, that is not a valid hometown number. Perhaps youshould look at our list of HOMES and choose one of the numbers shown.'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > homes
Wendell says, 'You can RELOCATE to several different cities.'.
No.  City Name               Location                Race        Gold
---  --------------------    --------------------    ---------   --------
 1)  Midgaard                Northern Continent      Human        2500000
 2)  Dwarvenhold             Northern Continent      Dwarf        2500000
 3)  Loth Lorien             Northern Continent      Elf           500000
 4)  Thistlerock             Northern Continent      Gnome        2500000
 5)  The Half-Elf Camp       Northern Continent      Half-Elf     2500000
 6)  Hovelton                Northern Continent      Halfling     2500000
 7)  Aaracity                Northern Continent      Aarakocra    2500000
 8)  Skor'lanis              Northern Continent      Giant-Kin    2500000
 9)  Mithas                  Maelmordian Seas        Minotaur     2500000
10)  Og                      Northern Continent      Half-Ogre    2500000
11)  Safehaven               Southern Continent      Half-Elf     2500000
12)  Cillidellia             Southern Continent      Elf           500000
13)  Nydia                   Southern Continent      Half-Elf     2500000
14)  EmDeeVille              Southern Continent      Halfling     2500000
15)  Lineaoth Valley         Southern Continent      Dwarf        2500000
16)  Skull Top               Southern Continent      Half-Ogre    2500000
17)  Aran                    Southern Continent      Aarakocra    2500000
18)  Gla-Shorn's Realm       Southern Continent      Gnome        2500000
19)  Kuroth                  Southern Continent      Human        2500000
20)  Harper's Landing        Northern Continent      Human        2500000
21)  The Isle                Maelmordian Seas        Giant-Kin    2500000
22)  Malenest                Northern Continent      Elf           500000
23)  War'loov's Fortress     Southern Continent      Minotaur     2500000

<315hp(315) 141ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > relocate 12
Wendell says, 'I'm sorry, you don't seem to have enough gold to relocate at this time. Perhaps you should see Merrick for a loan?'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > l

Your skin feels soft again.
You are no longer invisible.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > The Office of the TFC Housing Authority
[Exits: west]
Several comfy chairs sit around a small table, on it a large book describing
each of the cities in the world that have listed vacancies for adventurers
seeking homes or places to retire. Flipping through it, you recognize many
as places you have visited, and several as good candidates for a place to 
call home. Looking around, you see the real estate agent waiting to assist
you in your move, and motion him over so that you can begin the paperwork
that surely must accompany something as complicated as relocating to another 
town. 

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(White Aura) Wendell waits patiently while you decide where to live.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'improved invis'
You can't do that.

<315hp(315) 160ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > cast invis
You fade out of existence.

<315hp(315) 154ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
cast strength
w
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 121ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 101ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > The Lower Hall
[Exits: east south west]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.

(White Aura) The newsboy stands here selling newspapers.

<315hp(315) 101ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > s
u
The Lower Hall
[Exits: north up]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 101ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > Hallway
[Exits: north east south west down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 101ma 349mv(2972) 17554gp > e

Azra arrives from the north.
Borin the Cleric Guildmaster arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 101ma 349mv(2972) 17554gp > Someone's hand reaches down and blocks your way.
A voice booms, 'New recruits only!'

<315hp(315) 101ma 349mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Azra leaves north.

<315hp(315) 101ma 349mv(2972) 17554gp > w

Radian gossips (in common), 'anybody who got stuff from my corpse while i was link dead, give it back'.

<315hp(315) 101ma 349mv(2972) 17554gp > The Pit
[Exits: east up]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

( 2) (Magical) You see a ring with a strange symbol on the floor.
A suit of ring mail has been abandoned here.
A mace has been dropped here.
A bright ball of light shimmers in the air.
A helmet has been left here.
A pair of hard leather gloves is lying on the ground.
A pair of rough leather boots.
A pit for donations dominates the room.

<315hp(315) 101ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Borin the Cleric Guildmaster arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 101ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Borin the Cleric Guildmaster leaves up.

<315hp(315) 101ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Grismal arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 101ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Sabrina leaves east.
Grismal leaves up.

<315hp(315) 101ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Hallway
[Exits: north east south west down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 120ma 353mv(2972) 17554gp > n
n
e
Guild Hall
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 120ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bright ball of light shimmers in the air.
(Magical) A beautiful elven long sword lies here.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 120ma 348mv(2972) 17554gp > Inside the Loth-Llorien Inn
[Exits: west]

Fitz was last here, traveling west.

The innkeeper tells you that you look like hell.

<315hp(315) 120ma 344mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    
Fitz                        

<315hp(315) 120ma 344mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Noboru ftells (in common), 'anyone know where ficklenut grove is?'.

<315hp(315) 120ma 344mv(2972) 17554gp > who clave
3 players.
Hum [ Wa: 4 Cl:18       ] Miro, Vigilante Keymaster of the Conclave/Circus
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Borneo, Grand Druidess of the Black Conclave.[NASH]

<315hp(315) 120ma 344mv(2972) 17554gp > ftell yes actually.. but I cant tell you how to get out exactly.. uhmm let me thinkg
You ftell (in common), 'yes actually.. but I cant tell you how to get out exactly.. uhmm let me thinkg'.

<315hp(315) 120ma 344mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ftell think rather
You ftell (in common), 'think rather'.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > st
You are already standing.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 106ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Noboru ftells (in common), ''s ok, i'll just recall when i heal up...at least it is peaceful-like'.

<315hp(315) 106ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
The detect magic wears off.
You no longer see invisible objects.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Bladefist gossips (in common), 'Your slash *** ANNIHILATES *** the drunk!'.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
### Sahara has fallen to level 17.


<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ftell you have to head for the mist.. and from there there is a way to the new aara town.. nothing to kill you there
You ftell (in common), 'you have to head for the mist.. and from there there is a way to the new aara town.. nothing to kill you there'.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ftell I handled everything fine
You ftell (in common), 'I handled everything fine'.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ftell it was the DR that hurt me :)
You ftell (in common), 'it was the DR that hurt me :)'.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 144ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > in
You are carrying:
a light blue potion with murky red swirls
( 4) a clear red potion
( 2) a dolphin hide bag
the tattered scroll
a grey potion with green swirls
a white potion with blue swirls
a light blue potion with fluorescent orange swirls and purple spots
( 2) a leather backpack
a purple potion with clear swirls
a green potion with blue swirls and blue spots
(Humming) a hand-held crossbow
a Minor Amulet of True Seeing

<315hp(315) 144ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
The ghost of the Giant Vulture says, 'I will haunt you for killing me!'.

<315hp(315) 144ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > l
Inside the Loth-Llorien Inn
[Exits: west]
You find yourself inside Loth-Llorien's one and only Inn.  You feel some of 
your weariness slip away as you look around at the pleasant surroundings.  
The smell of cherry-oak is soothing and it suddenly seems like a good idea 
to stay awhile.

Fitz was last here, traveling west.

(Translucent) A ghost seeks justice here.
The innkeeper tells you that you look like hell.

<315hp(315) 144ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Someone utters the words, 'wizard mark'.

<315hp(315) 144ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > Someone utters the words, 'wizard mark'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
The ghost of the Giant Vulture says, 'I will haunt you for killing me!'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ' ack.. this is crazy
You say (in common), 'ack.. this is crazy'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ' who is here?
You say (in common), 'who is here?'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
The ghost of the Giant Vulture says, 'I will haunt you for killing me!'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Someone says (in common), 'what is?'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Someone says (in common), 'fitz'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Someone says (in common), 'hmm my ghost'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Bladefist gossips (in common), 'dose borlan work?'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ' I can't see a thing
You say (in common), 'I can't see a thing'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > ### Gwenhwyfar has fallen to level 8.


<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > grumble
You grumble.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > l
Inside the Loth-Llorien Inn
[Exits: west]
You find yourself inside Loth-Llorien's one and only Inn.  You feel some of 
your weariness slip away as you look around at the pleasant surroundings.  
The smell of cherry-oak is soothing and it suddenly seems like a good idea 
to stay awhile.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

The innkeeper tells you that you look like hell.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > who fit
0 players.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > whois fitz

### Tyroid has fallen to level 9.


<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 0 players.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > sc
You are Natilena says (in drow) 'shhh its sleeping',
555 years old (1087 hours), created Sun Oct 26 97 17:07:06.
You live in Loth Lorien and your race is Elf.
You are a level 15 Thief, level 17 Mage, level 15 Ranger.
You worship Cerebus, who appears to be OFFLINE
You have 315/315 hit, 147/161 mana, 355/355 movement, 23 practices.
You have 0 training sessions remaining.
You are carrying 35/37 items with weight 258/400 kg.
Str: MAX   Int: TRN   Wis: TRN   Dex: MAX   Con: MAX   Chr: TRN
TRN = trainable, MAX = untrainable.
You are very lucky!
You have scored 132388 exp (460253 total), and have 17554 gold coins.
You need 2972 exp for level 16.
Autoexit: yes.  Autogold: yes.  Autoloot: no.  Autosac: no.
Wimpy set to 140 hit points.
You are standing.
You are protected.
You are Good.
You are affected by:
Spell: 'stone skin'.
Spell: 'strength'.
Spell: 'invis'.
Spell: 'shield'.
Spell: 'wizard mark'.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > who clave
2 players.
Min [ Wa: 6 Ma:21       ] Shinu-san, Wizard of the Black Conclave
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'detect invis'
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 156ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'detect magic'

Lapart shouts (in common), 'HAIL JOHNPAUL AND THE PATH OF HOLY VIRTUE !!'.

<315hp(315) 156ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > who fit
1 player.
Elf [ Ra:30 Th:22 Ma:24 ] Fitz de Boom, Court Judge

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Kordain shouts (in common), 'HAIL JOHNPAUL AND THE PATH OF HOLY VIRTUE !!!'.

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > l
Inside the Loth-Llorien Inn
[Exits: west]
You find yourself inside Loth-Llorien's one and only Inn.  You feel some of 
your weariness slip away as you look around at the pleasant surroundings.  
The smell of cherry-oak is soothing and it suddenly seems like a good idea 
to stay awhile.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

The innkeeper tells you that you look like hell.

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
*** A little warning note posted.
Corwin shouts (in common), 'HAIL JOHNPAUL AND THE PATH OF HOLY VIRTUE !!!'.

<315hp(315) 151ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > note list
[  0]  Madman: changes 9/11
[  1]  Madman: detect hidden, invis, etc interacting with TS
[  2]  Darkmoon: Tynian: Random code changes.
[  3]  Tynian: 1.08e-beta
[  4]  Tynian: Sash wear locations
[  5]  Tynian: 1.08h-beta
[  6]  Madman: Cannibal Island
[  7]  Tynian: 3.0 target launch date, 10/31/97 (1 of 2)
[  8]  Tynian: 3.0 target launch date, 10/31/97 (2 of 2)
[  9]  Tynian: Characters
[ 10]  Madman: Wendell
[ 11]  Tynian: 3.0 introduction re-scheduled for TODAY
[ 12]  Uncas: KILL ME.
[ 13]  Tynian: A Note of Warning

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > note read 13
[ 13] Tynian: A Note of Warning
Sun Oct 26 17:35:22 1997
To: all
If we discover a big enough problem, we might have to re-load the backup
player files.  Forewarned is forearmed... or something.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > st
You are already standing.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Dove gossips (in common), 'CHEER!'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > e
sneak
hide
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > w
w
w
On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west down]

Fitz was last here, traveling east.

A bright ball of light shimmers in the air.
(Magical) A beautiful elven long sword lies here.
(Translucent) A ghost seeks justice here.
Fitz is here.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 128ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > w
w
On a rope bridge
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 128ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Gwyrdain gossips (in common), 'Hrmm?'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west]

an elven gentleman was last here, traveling west.


<315hp(315) 128ma 343mv(2972) 17554gp > w
Entrance to the Guild of Thieves
[Exits: east south]

Fitz was last here, traveling east.

An elven gentleman is taking a stroll around the town.

<315hp(315) 128ma 339mv(2972) 17554gp > w
w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 128ma 339mv(2972) 17554gp > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 128ma 339mv(2972) 17554gp > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 128ma 339mv(2972) 17554gp > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 128ma 339mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Thieves Guildroom
[Exits: north]

No one has been through here recently.

(Invis) A wooden key can barely be seen sitting in the corner.
(White Aura) Your guildmaster is standing here.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac scan
You practice scan.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Someone gossips (in common), 'did you just kill a level 274 evil mob by yourself or something dove?'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac scan
You practice scan.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac scan
I have trained you all I am able in scan.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac cant
You practice cant.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac cant
prac cant
You practice cant.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac cant
You practice cant.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac cant
You practice cant.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > You practice cant.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac cant
You practice cant.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac cant
You practice cant.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac cant

Gwyrdain gossips (in common), 'heh'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > You practice cant.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac cant
I have trained you all I am able in cant.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac cant
I have trained you all I can in cant.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > l
The Thieves Guildroom
[Exits: north]
You feel the light brush of what feels like a hundred hands passing over 
you, taking an inventory of your belongings, down to your last gold piece, 
yet you see nothing.

No one has been through here recently.

(Invis) A wooden key can barely be seen sitting in the corner.
(White Aura) Your guildmaster is standing here.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > prac
             alarm      (superb)           blindness  (impressive)  
     burning hands      (superb)     chain lightning        (good)  
      charm person   (very good)         chill touch      (superb)  
      colour spray  (impressive)          comprehend      (superb)  
   continual light   (excellent)       create spring      (superb)  
          deafness   (very good)            darkness   (very good)  
    detect disease      (superb)        detect invis      (superb)  
      detect magic      (superb)        dispel magic  (impressive)  
    enchant weapon   (very good)          faerie fog   (excellent)  
          fireball   (very good)                 fly      (superb)  
          identify      (superb)   improved identify      (superb)  
       infravision      (superb)               invis      (superb)  
              jump  (impressive)      lightning bolt      (superb)  
     locate object      (superb)       magic missile      (superb)  
        mass invis   (very good)              portal   (very good)  
           refresh  (impressive)              shield      (superb)  
    shocking grasp      (superb)             silence        (good)  
             sleep   (very good)          stone skin      (superb)  
          strength      (superb)            sunlight   (very good)  
            survey  (impressive)       ventriloquate      (superb)  
            weaken   (very good)         wizard mark      (superb)  
       waterbreath  (impressive)            backstab      (superb)  
           butcher   (very good)              disarm   (excellent)  
             dodge      (superb)              engage   (very good)  
              hide      (superb)                kick   (very good)  
             parry      (superb)                peek  (impressive)  
         pick lock   (very good)              rescue   (very good)  
          retrieve        (good)       second attack        (good)  
             sneak      (superb)               steal   (very good)  
          tracking      (superb)                cant      (superb)  
            common      (superb)             dwarven      (superb)  
             elven     (perfect)             gnomish      (superb)  
          halfling      (superb)           aarakocra      (superb)  
             giant      (superb)            minotaur      (superb)  
              ogre      (superb)              thoras      (superb)  
            kobold      (superb)              goblin      (superb)  
              drow      (superb)                 orc      (superb)  
             troll      (superb)                info      (superb)  
             info2  (impressive)                scan   (very good)  
You have 11 practice sessions left.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Granger gossips (in common), 'may i speak with an imp plerase?'.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac rtrieve
You can't practice that.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac retrieve
I have trained you all I can in retrieve.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac steal
I have trained you all I can in steal.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac
             alarm      (superb)           blindness  (impressive)  
     burning hands      (superb)     chain lightning        (good)  
      charm person   (very good)         chill touch      (superb)  
      colour spray  (impressive)          comprehend      (superb)  
   continual light   (excellent)       create spring      (superb)  
          deafness   (very good)            darkness   (very good)  
    detect disease      (superb)        detect invis      (superb)  
      detect magic      (superb)        dispel magic  (impressive)  
    enchant weapon   (very good)          faerie fog   (excellent)  
          fireball   (very good)                 fly      (superb)  
          identify      (superb)   improved identify      (superb)  
       infravision      (superb)               invis      (superb)  
              jump  (impressive)      lightning bolt      (superb)  
     locate object      (superb)       magic missile      (superb)  
        mass invis   (very good)              portal   (very good)  
           refresh  (impressive)              shield      (superb)  
    shocking grasp      (superb)             silence        (good)  
             sleep   (very good)          stone skin      (superb)  
          strength      (superb)            sunlight   (very good)  
            survey  (impressive)       ventriloquate      (superb)  
            weaken   (very good)         wizard mark      (superb)  
       waterbreath  (impressive)            backstab      (superb)  
           butcher   (very good)              disarm   (excellent)  
             dodge      (superb)              engage   (very good)  
              hide      (superb)                kick   (very good)  
             parry      (superb)                peek  (impressive)  
         pick lock   (very good)              rescue   (very good)  
          retrieve        (good)       second attack        (good)  
             sneak      (superb)               steal   (very good)  
          tracking      (superb)                cant      (superb)  
            common      (superb)             dwarven      (superb)  
             elven     (perfect)             gnomish      (superb)  
          halfling      (superb)           aarakocra      (superb)  
             giant      (superb)            minotaur      (superb)  
              ogre      (superb)              thoras      (superb)  
            kobold      (superb)              goblin      (superb)  
              drow      (superb)                 orc      (superb)  
             troll      (superb)                info      (superb)  
             info2  (impressive)                scan   (very good)  
You have 11 practice sessions left.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac waterbreath
I have trained you all I can in waterbreath.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac info2

### Dakkon has fallen to level 21.


<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > I have trained you all I can in info2.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac

Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp >              alarm      (superb)           blindness  (impressive)  
     burning hands      (superb)     chain lightning        (good)  
      charm person   (very good)         chill touch      (superb)  
      colour spray  (impressive)          comprehend      (superb)  
   continual light   (excellent)       create spring      (superb)  
          deafness   (very good)            darkness   (very good)  
    detect disease      (superb)        detect invis      (superb)  
      detect magic      (superb)        dispel magic  (impressive)  
    enchant weapon   (very good)          faerie fog   (excellent)  
          fireball   (very good)                 fly      (superb)  
          identify      (superb)   improved identify      (superb)  
       infravision      (superb)               invis      (superb)  
              jump  (impressive)      lightning bolt      (superb)  
     locate object      (superb)       magic missile      (superb)  
        mass invis   (very good)              portal   (very good)  
           refresh  (impressive)              shield      (superb)  
    shocking grasp      (superb)             silence        (good)  
             sleep   (very good)          stone skin      (superb)  
          strength      (superb)            sunlight   (very good)  
            survey  (impressive)       ventriloquate      (superb)  
            weaken   (very good)         wizard mark      (superb)  
       waterbreath  (impressive)            backstab      (superb)  
           butcher   (very good)              disarm   (excellent)  
             dodge      (superb)              engage   (very good)  
              hide      (superb)                kick   (very good)  
             parry      (superb)                peek  (impressive)  
         pick lock   (very good)              rescue   (very good)  
          retrieve        (good)       second attack        (good)  
             sneak      (superb)               steal   (very good)  
          tracking      (superb)                cant      (superb)  
            common      (superb)             dwarven      (superb)  
             elven     (perfect)             gnomish      (superb)  
          halfling      (superb)           aarakocra      (superb)  
             giant      (superb)            minotaur      (superb)  
              ogre      (superb)              thoras      (superb)  
            kobold      (superb)              goblin      (superb)  
              drow      (superb)                 orc      (superb)  
             troll      (superb)                info      (superb)  
             info2  (impressive)                scan   (very good)  
You have 11 practice sessions left.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac disarm
I have trained you all I can in disarm.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac kick
I have trained you all I am able in kick.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac peek
I have trained you all I can in peek.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac second attack

Gwyrdain cants, 'don't tell anyone on gossip I said this... but this is fun :P'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > I have trained you all I can in second attack.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac
             alarm      (superb)           blindness  (impressive)  
     burning hands      (superb)     chain lightning        (good)  
      charm person   (very good)         chill touch      (superb)  
      colour spray  (impressive)          comprehend      (superb)  
   continual light   (excellent)       create spring      (superb)  
          deafness   (very good)            darkness   (very good)  
    detect disease      (superb)        detect invis      (superb)  
      detect magic      (superb)        dispel magic  (impressive)  
    enchant weapon   (very good)          faerie fog   (excellent)  
          fireball   (very good)                 fly      (superb)  
          identify      (superb)   improved identify      (superb)  
       infravision      (superb)               invis      (superb)  
              jump  (impressive)      lightning bolt      (superb)  
     locate object      (superb)       magic missile      (superb)  
        mass invis   (very good)              portal   (very good)  
           refresh  (impressive)              shield      (superb)  
    shocking grasp      (superb)             silence        (good)  
             sleep   (very good)          stone skin      (superb)  
          strength      (superb)            sunlight   (very good)  
            survey  (impressive)       ventriloquate      (superb)  
            weaken   (very good)         wizard mark      (superb)  
       waterbreath  (impressive)            backstab      (superb)  
           butcher   (very good)              disarm   (excellent)  
             dodge      (superb)              engage   (very good)  
              hide      (superb)                kick   (very good)  
             parry      (superb)                peek  (impressive)  
         pick lock   (very good)              rescue   (very good)  
          retrieve        (good)       second attack        (good)  
             sneak      (superb)               steal   (very good)  
          tracking      (superb)                cant      (superb)  
            common      (superb)             dwarven      (superb)  
             elven     (perfect)             gnomish      (superb)  
          halfling      (superb)           aarakocra      (superb)  
             giant      (superb)            minotaur      (superb)  
              ogre      (superb)              thoras      (superb)  
            kobold      (superb)              goblin      (superb)  
              drow      (superb)                 orc      (superb)  
             troll      (superb)                info      (superb)  
             info2  (impressive)                scan   (very good)  
You have 10 practice sessions left.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Someone cants, '*laugh* '.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > prac survey
I have trained you all I can in survey.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > l
The Thieves Guildroom
[Exits: north]
You feel the light brush of what feels like a hundred hands passing over 
you, taking an inventory of your belongings, down to your last gold piece, 
yet you see nothing.

No one has been through here recently.

(Invis) A wooden key can barely be seen sitting in the corner.
(White Aura) Your guildmaster is standing here.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > n
Entrance to the Guild of Thieves
[Exits: east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An elven gentleman is taking a stroll around the town.

<315hp(315) 128ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    
Fitz                        

<315hp(315) 128ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > e
e
e
e
On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 128ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > e
On a rope bridge
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 128ma 343mv(2972) 17554gp > On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Translucent) A ghost seeks justice here.
Fitz is here.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 128ma 339mv(2972) 17554gp > 
You feel weaker.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > Inside the Loth-Llorien Inn
[Exits: west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

The innkeeper tells you that you look like hell.

<315hp(315) 147ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 147ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > w
On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west down]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.

(Translucent) A ghost seeks justice here.
Fitz is here.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 147ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > cast strength
You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 127ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > 
The ghost of the Giant Vulture glares around it.

<315hp(315) 127ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > ' hey Fitz..  you ok?
You say (in common), 'hey Fitz..  you ok?'.

<315hp(315) 127ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > l fitz
.
Fitz has many nasty wounds.

Fitz is using:
     (Magical) (Glowing) a war banner
    (Magical) the twinkling rock crystal ring
    (Magical) the pale coral ring
  (Magical) the Amulet of Blocking
  (Magical) a padded leather collar
      (Magical) a suit of animal hide
      (Magical) a leather helmet
      a pair of dragon scale leggings
      (Magical) a pair of animal hide boots
     (Magical) (Humming) a pair of leather gloves
      (Magical) a pair of padded leather sleeves
   (Magical) a judge's robe
  (Magical) a studded leather girth
 (Magical) (Humming) the vivid agate bracelet
 (Magical) (Humming) the sparkling chrysoberyl bracelet
           (Humming) a hand-held crossbow
  a mace

You peek at the inventory:
(Magical) a purple potion with opal swirls
( 3) (Magical) a clear red potion
(Magical) the Amulet of Steadfastness
(Magical) a Minor Amulet of True Seeing
(Magical) (Humming) the majestic sardonyx amulet
a girdle of many pouches
( 5) a dolphin hide bag

<315hp(315) 127ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > 
The sun slowly disappears in the west.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 146ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > who fitz
1 player.
Elf [ Ra:30 Th:22 Ma:24 ] Fitz de Boom, Court Judge

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > l
On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west down]
You are standing on a platform in the tree top.  To the north and west are 
rope bridges, heading off into the distance, to the east is the Inn, and 
to the south there is a strange blue glow.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

Fitz was last here, traveling east.

A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Fitz arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Fitz leaves south.

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > e

Someone forces you to 'save'.
Your effective level is 27

Version  3.00 of TFC was compiled on 10/26/97 at 15:44.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > Inside the Loth-Llorien Inn
[Exits: west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

The innkeeper tells you that you look like hell.
Symon cants, 'anyone found new areas?'.

<315hp(315) 113ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > w
On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west down]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.

A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 113ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > 
### Serial has fallen to level 11.


<315hp(315) 113ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > 
The night has begun.

<315hp(315) 132ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > who clave
3 players.
Hum [ Ma:10 Wa:11       ] Serial Killer, Apprentice of the Black Conclave
Min [ Wa: 6 Ma:20       ] Shinu-san, Wizard of the Black Conclave
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave

<315hp(315) 132ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Celeborn arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 132ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Celeborn leaves north.

<315hp(315) 132ma 355mv(2972) 17554gp > n
n
On a rope bridge
[Exits: north south]

Celeborn was last here, traveling north.

A wise old mage brushes past you.

<315hp(315) 132ma 351mv(2972) 17554gp > On a tree top
[Exits: east south west]

an elven gentleman was last here, traveling west.

A small rock has been dropped here.
(Magical) A beautiful elven long sword lies here.
This weapon's prick would certainly not be too pleasing.
Celeborn is here.

<315hp(315) 132ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > Celeborn leaves east.

<315hp(315) 132ma 347mv(2972) 17554gp > e
e
On a rope bridge
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A beautiful elven lady is on her way... somewhere.
An Elven Defender is here, looking very alert for intruders.
A young elven child wanders about.

<315hp(315) 132ma 343mv(2972) 17554gp > n
n
On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 132ma 339mv(2972) 17554gp > On a rope bridge
[Exits: north south]

Celeborn was last here, traveling north.

A small monkey chides you.

<315hp(315) 132ma 335mv(2972) 17554gp > Entrance to the Great Hollow Tree
[Exits: east south west up down]

Celeborn was last here, traveling east.

A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 132ma 331mv(2972) 17554gp > d
d
Inside the Great Hollow Tree
[Exits: up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 132ma 327mv(2972) 17554gp > Inside the Great Hollow Tree
[Exits: north up]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 132ma 323mv(2972) 17554gp > n

Elistan gossips (in common), 'info3 is too cool now..'.

<315hp(315) 132ma 323mv(2972) 17554gp > n
Base of the Great Hollow Tree
[Exits: north south]

Oak was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 132ma 319mv(2972) 17554gp > w
A small path in the dense forest
[Exits: east south west]

Oak was last here, traveling east.

John the Lumberjack is here, looking for some trees to chop down.

<315hp(315) 132ma 315mv(2972) 17554gp > n

Richlieu gossips (in common), 'Ack... we're not about to reboot, are we?'.
An intersection in the dense forest
[Exits: north east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 132ma 311mv(2972) 17554gp > An intersection in the dense forest
[Exits: east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 132ma 307mv(2972) 17554gp > w
n
A small path in the dense forest
[Exits: north east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A small mushroom grows nearby.

<315hp(315) 132ma 303mv(2972) 17554gp > n
A small path in the dense forest
[Exits: north south]

the cute rabbit was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 132ma 299mv(2972) 17554gp > 
FYI!
A trail through the dense forest
[Exits: east south west]

the cute rabbit was last here, traveling west.


<315hp(315) 132ma 295mv(2972) 17554gp > e
e
e
A trail through the dense forest
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 132ma 291mv(2972) 17554gp > A trail through the light forest
[Exits: east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 132ma 287mv(2972) 17554gp > A trail through the light forest
[Exits: east west]

PenDragoN was last here, traveling east.


<315hp(315) 132ma 283mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 132ma 283mv(2972) 17554gp > sneak
hide
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 132ma 283mv(2972) 17554gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 132ma 283mv(2972) 17554gp > e
On a Footbridge
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 132ma 279mv(2972) 17554gp > e
sneak
hide

You are thirsty.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 151ma 315mv(2972) 17554gp > Outside The West Gate of Midgaard
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 311mv(2972) 17554gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 151ma 311mv(2972) 17554gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 151ma 311mv(2972) 17554gp > s
s
s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 307mv(2972) 17554gp > s
There are adjustments to the web pages for 3x.

<315hp(315) 151ma 307mv(2972) 17554gp > s
A Bridge on The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 303mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 299mv(2972) 17554gp > The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 295mv(2972) 17554gp > The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) Dakkon is flying here.

<315hp(315) 151ma 291mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 287mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Dakkon arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 151ma 287mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 283mv(2972) 17554gp > s
s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 279mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

Dove was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 151ma 275mv(2972) 17554gp > s
s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

Dove was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 151ma 271mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

Dove was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 151ma 267mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 263mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 259mv(2972) 17554gp > s
s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 255mv(2972) 17554gp > s
s
s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south west]

Dove was last here, traveling north.

Gwyrdain gossips (in common), 'Woo hoo!'.

<315hp(315) 151ma 251mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

Dove was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 151ma 247mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

Dove was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 151ma 243mv(2972) 17554gp > The Great Western Road
[Exits: north east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 239mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

Dove was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 151ma 235mv(2972) 17554gp > 
One of the items you may find of interest...
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south]

Dove was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 151ma 231mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
The Great Western Road
[Exits: north east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 227mv(2972) 17554gp > The Great Western Road
[Exits: north east south]

Dove was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 151ma 223mv(2972) 17554gp > The Great Western Road
[Exits: north south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

The constable stands here looking for thieves.

<315hp(315) 151ma 220mv(2972) 17554gp > Kordain gossips (in common), 'Cool'.

<315hp(315) 151ma 220mv(2972) 17554gp > In Front of the Inn
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 151ma 218mv(2972) 17554gp > On the Large Dock
[Exits: north south west]

a beachcomber was last here, traveling west.

A fisherman sits here, line in the water, snoring.

<315hp(315) 151ma 216mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 151ma 216mv(2972) 17554gp > Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 118ma 216mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'create spring' 
drink spring
drink spring
c fly
A magical spring flows from the ground.

<315hp(315) 98ma 216mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Arkanis gossips (in common), 'about str?'.

<315hp(315) 98ma 216mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Someone gossips (in common), 'list of people kithiara slept with?'.

<315hp(315) 98ma 216mv(2972) 17554gp > 
I suggest you start on the MAIN page

<315hp(315) 98ma 216mv(2972) 17554gp > You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 98ma 216mv(2972) 17554gp > You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 98ma 216mv(2972) 17554gp > Your feet rise off the ground.

<315hp(315) 88ma 216mv(2972) 17554gp > l

Kordain gossips (in common), 'nod'.

<315hp(315) 107ma 252mv(2972) 17554gp > On the Large Dock
[Exits: north south west]
The ocean opens up to the south, salt spray from the waves stinging your
eyes. The dock seems to be built on stilts over the water and seems fairly
stable despite the waves crashing against it, but then it would have to be
to allow Captain Meryl's ship to dock when it's here. Bob's Bait 'n Boat 
lies to the west.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.
You may not track while flying.
No longer attempting to track...
(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
A fisherman sits here, line in the water, snoring.

<315hp(315) 107ma 252mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Out At Sea
[Exits: north east south west]
A sea trout swims here.
A flounder swims here.

<315hp(315) 107ma 247mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    
A flounder leaves south.

<315hp(315) 107ma 247mv(2972) 17554gp > cast alarm pc
The outline of your spell sinks into the floor.

<315hp(315) 97ma 247mv(2972) 17554gp > s
s
s
s
Out At Sea
[Exits: north east south west up]
A ship is sailing here.
A flounder swims here.
A sea trout swims here.
A barracuda attacks!
A school of fish floats along.

<315hp(315) 97ma 239mv(2972) 17554gp > Out At Sea
[Exits: north east south west]
A sea trout swims here.

<315hp(315) 97ma 231mv(2972) 17554gp > Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]

<315hp(315) 97ma 223mv(2972) 17554gp > Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]

<315hp(315) 97ma 215mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]

<315hp(315) 97ma 207mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]
A school of fish floats along.

<315hp(315) 97ma 199mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west down]
(Translucent) A Giant Sea Snake swallows everything in its path.

<315hp(315) 97ma 191mv(2972) 17554gp > s
s
Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west down]

<315hp(315) 97ma 183mv(2972) 17554gp > Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west down]

<315hp(315) 97ma 175mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west down]

<315hp(315) 97ma 167mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west down]
(Translucent) A Giant Sea Snake swallows everything in its path.

<315hp(315) 97ma 159mv(2972) 17554gp > s
s
Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]
A codfish surfaces briefly before diving deep.
A giant seahorse glides past.

<315hp(315) 97ma 151mv(2972) 17554gp > Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]

<315hp(315) 97ma 143mv(2972) 17554gp > s
By Sandy Beaches
[Exits: north east south]

<315hp(315) 97ma 135mv(2972) 17554gp > s
s
By Sandy Beaches
[Exits: north east south]

<315hp(315) 97ma 127mv(2972) 17554gp > Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]

<315hp(315) 97ma 119mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]
Marisa gossips (in common), 'on the main page of ?'.

<315hp(315) 97ma 111mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Fighting Through Heavy Seas
[Exits: north east south west]
A huge sea bass swims past.

<315hp(315) 97ma 103mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Fighting Through Heavy Seas
[Exits: north east south west]

<315hp(315) 97ma 95mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 97ma 95mv(2972) 17554gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
East  - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 97ma 95mv(2972) 17554gp > save
Your effective level is 27

Version  3.00 of TFC was compiled on 10/26/97 at 15:44.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 97ma 95mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'wizard mark'
You draw a wizard mark rune in the air.

<315hp(315) 91ma 95mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 110ma 131mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 77ma 131mv(2972) 17554gp > save
Your effective level is 27

Version  3.00 of TFC was compiled on 10/26/97 at 15:44.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 77ma 131mv(2972) 17554gp > e
e
Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]
A huge sea bass swims past.

<315hp(315) 77ma 123mv(2972) 17554gp > Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]

<315hp(315) 77ma 115mv(2972) 17554gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
East  - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 77ma 115mv(2972) 17554gp > time
It is 11 o'clock pm on the Day of the Moon,
the 28th day of the Month of the Old Forces.

TFC started up at Sun Oct 26 16:55:54 1997
The system time is Sun Oct 26 17:41:11 1997

<315hp(315) 77ma 115mv(2972) 17554gp > s
On Calm Seas
[Exits: north east south west]
(Translucent) A Giant Sea Snake swallows everything in its path.

<315hp(315) 77ma 107mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]

<315hp(315) 77ma 99mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Riding The Waves
[Exits: north east south west]
A huge sea bass swims past.

<315hp(315) 77ma 91mv(2972) 17554gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
East  - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 77ma 91mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Along the Coast
[Exits: north east west]

<315hp(315) 77ma 83mv(2972) 17554gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
East  - Too dark to tell
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 77ma 83mv(2972) 17554gp > rest

Kordain gossips (in common), 'Why does the Mayor have to lock MG!'.
Maybe you should land first.

<315hp(315) 77ma 83mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Celeborn                    
Dakkon                      
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 77ma 83mv(2972) 17554gp > l
Along the Coast
[Exits: north east west]
The coast stretches across the horizon, the hills to the west becoming a flat 
coastal plain to the east. Trees cover much of the landscape, concealing who 
knows how many mysteries. Deciding that a dry land adventure would be more 
pleasant than a wet one, you continue on looking for a place to go ashore.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

<315hp(315) 96ma 119mv(2972) 17554gp > yell hey guys
You yell (in common), 'hey guys'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 119mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Celeborn                    
Dakkon                      
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 96ma 119mv(2972) 17554gp > who cele

Someone gossips, 'job security'.
1 player.
Elf [ Ra:19 Ma:18       ] Celeborn TRNO  *V*

<315hp(315) 96ma 119mv(2972) 17554gp > who dakk
Dakkon yells (in common), 'hi :)'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 119mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Someone gossips (in common), 'cuz he finally hired somebody to unrust the gates'.
1 player.
Hel [ Ma:21 Ra:21       ] Dakkon the footsore ranger

<315hp(315) 96ma 119mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Serial gossips (in common), 'Any new immortals?'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 119mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Kordain gossips (in common), 'Heh'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 119mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Foolkiller gossips, 'heh - not yet Serial - yer stuck with us'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 119mv(2972) 17554gp > who 1 6

Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 115ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > 1 player.
Hum [ Cl: 1             ] Richlieu the Boy

<315hp(315) 115ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > 
### Gernak has fallen to level 11.


<315hp(315) 115ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
You lost your concentration.

<315hp(315) 99ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
c 'stone skin'
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 99ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 66ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > l
Along the Coast
[Exits: north east west]
The coast stretches across the horizon, the hills to the west becoming a flat 
coastal plain to the east. Trees cover much of the landscape, concealing who 
knows how many mysteries. Deciding that a dry land adventure would be more 
pleasant than a wet one, you continue on looking for a place to go ashore.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

<315hp(315) 66ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > e
On Calm Seas
[Exits: north east south west]
A mass of plankton floats here.

<315hp(315) 66ma 147mv(2972) 17554gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
East  - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 66ma 147mv(2972) 17554gp > s

### Xantor has fallen to level 14.


<315hp(315) 66ma 147mv(2972) 17554gp > Along the Coast
[Exits: north east]
A giant squid tries to swallow you whole!
A codfish surfaces briefly before diving deep.

<315hp(315) 66ma 139mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Along the Coast
[Exits: north east west]

<315hp(315) 66ma 131mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Along the Coast
[Exits: north east west]
A flounder swims past.

<315hp(315) 66ma 123mv(2972) 17554gp > l

A giant codfish arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 66ma 123mv(2972) 17554gp > Along the Coast
[Exits: north east west]
An inviting sandy beach stretches across the horizon, giving you visions 
of spending a peaceful day lying on the sand watching the sea...instead 
of being tossed around by it. Beyond the beach, trees cover much of the 
landscape, concealing who knows how many mysteries. That thought is pushed
away as a freak wave smacks you in the face and brings you back to reality,
and the desire to find a place to go ashore.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.
A codfish surfaces briefly before diving deep.
A flounder swims past.

<315hp(315) 66ma 123mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Along the Coast
[Exits: north east west]

<315hp(315) 66ma 115mv(2972) 17554gp > l
Along the Coast
[Exits: north east west]
An inviting sandy beach stretches across the horizon, giving you visions 
of spending a peaceful day lying on the sand watching the sea...instead 
of being tossed around by it. Beyond the beach, trees cover much of the 
landscape, concealing who knows how many mysteries. That thought is pushed
away as a freak wave smacks you in the face and brings you back to reality,
and the desire to find a place to go ashore.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

<315hp(315) 66ma 115mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Along a Rocky Shore
[Exits: north east west]

<315hp(315) 85ma 143mv(2972) 17554gp > l
Along a Rocky Shore
[Exits: north east west]
A rocky shore stretches along the horizon; stark, cold, and foreboding. 
Nary a sign of life can be seen on shore, save for a few sea birds picking
through the rocks for food. The desire to get back on dry land urges you
on, so you continue seeking a place to go ashore.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

<315hp(315) 85ma 143mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Along a Rocky Shore
[Exits: north east west]
A codfish surfaces briefly before diving deep.

<315hp(315) 85ma 135mv(2972) 17554gp > l
Along a Rocky Shore
[Exits: north east west]
A rocky shore stretches along the horizon; stark, cold, and foreboding. 
Nary a sign of life can be seen on shore, save for a few sea birds picking
through the rocks for food. The desire to get back on dry land urges you
on, so you continue seeking a place to go ashore.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.
A codfish surfaces briefly before diving deep.

<315hp(315) 85ma 135mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Along the Coast
[Exits: north east south west]

<315hp(315) 85ma 127mv(2972) 17554gp > time
It is 2 o'clock am on the Day of the Bull,
the 29th day of the Month of the Old Forces.

TFC started up at Sun Oct 26 16:55:54 1997
The system time is Sun Oct 26 17:43:16 1997

<315hp(315) 85ma 127mv(2972) 17554gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
East  - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 85ma 127mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Flange gossips (in common), 'yay...only 7%'.

<315hp(315) 85ma 127mv(2972) 17554gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 85ma 127mv(2972) 17554gp > 
### Closing link to #Crestlin.

<315hp(315) 85ma 127mv(2972) 17554gp > in
You are carrying:
(Magical) a light blue potion with murky red swirls
( 4) (Magical) a clear red potion
( 2) a dolphin hide bag
(Magical) the tattered scroll
(Magical) a grey potion with green swirls
(Magical) a white potion with blue swirls
(Magical) a light blue potion with fluorescent orange swirls and purple spots
( 2) a leather backpack
(Magical) a purple potion with clear swirls
(Magical) a green potion with blue swirls and blue spots
(Magical) (Humming) a hand-held crossbow
(Magical) a Minor Amulet of True Seeing

<315hp(315) 85ma 127mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Mouth of the In'zerre
[Exits: north south]

<315hp(315) 85ma 119mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.
Your force shield shimmers then fades away.

<315hp(315) 104ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 71ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > c shield
You are surrounded by a force shield.

<315hp(315) 59ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > l
The Mouth of the In'zerre
[Exits: north south]
The In'zerre flows north into the Maelmordian Seas, the ocean of legends and
stories told around the fire back home. Those legends come back to haunt you 
now, making you wonder whether there is any truth in them. They spoke of sea 
monsters, giant sharks, pirates, and other terrors too terrible to imagine.
Perhaps it would be better not to sail forth onto the seas, and instead head 
up river.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

<315hp(315) 59ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > s
On the In'zerre
[Exits: north south west]

<315hp(315) 59ma 147mv(2972) 17554gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 59ma 147mv(2972) 17554gp > l
On the In'zerre
[Exits: north south west]
The In'zerre flows lazily through the trees, taking you towards your fate.
Few have taken time to appreciate the beauty of the river, choosing instead
to worry about what lies ahead. But why worry? What will happen, will happen.
Why not enjoy the dancing of the water bugs, the sounds of the birds on the 
bank, and the serenity of the river. You will have time enough later for fear,
worry, and abject terror.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

<315hp(315) 59ma 147mv(2972) 17554gp > w
On the In'zerre
[Exits: east west]

<315hp(315) 78ma 175mv(2972) 17554gp > e
On the In'zerre
[Exits: north south west]

<315hp(315) 78ma 167mv(2972) 17554gp > s
A Clearing on the Banks of the In'zerre
[Exits: north south]

<315hp(315) 78ma 161mv(2972) 17554gp > l
A Clearing on the Banks of the In'zerre
[Exits: north south]
A clearing in the dense oak wood next to the waters of the In'zerre allows
the animals of the forest a place to drink. Game trails lead off to the south,
leading deeper into the woods. To the north it looks like you can safely 
launch a boat and venture down the In'zerre. Either route could lead you to
fame and fortune...or your demise.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

<315hp(315) 78ma 161mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]
A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
A speckled fawn plays under the trees.

<315hp(315) 78ma 157mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Azzark gossips (in common), 'I GOT XP!!!!'.

<315hp(315) 78ma 157mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

<315hp(315) 78ma 153mv(2972) 17554gp > s

### Granger has fallen to level 9.

Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

<315hp(315) 78ma 149mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Gwyrdain gossips (in common), 'No!'.

<315hp(315) 78ma 149mv(2972) 17554gp > land

Daelin gossips (in common), 'NOOOOOOOOO'.
The day has begun.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 97ma 185mv(2972) 17554gp > track
Okay, you have landed.

<315hp(315) 97ma 185mv(2972) 17554gp > Attempting to track...

<315hp(315) 97ma 185mv(2972) 17554gp > l
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 97ma 185mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Zloty gossips (in common), 'rift him?'.

<315hp(315) 97ma 185mv(2972) 17554gp > n
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

a fawn was last here, traveling west.


<315hp(315) 97ma 181mv(2972) 17554gp > Zloty gossips (in common), 'rift him!'.

<315hp(315) 97ma 181mv(2972) 17554gp > w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
A speckled fawn plays under the trees.

<315hp(315) 97ma 177mv(2972) 17554gp > n

Gwyrdain gossips (in common), 'You mean it's possible?  Woo hoo... I won't retire after all'.

<315hp(315) 97ma 177mv(2972) 17554gp > A Clearing on the Banks of the In'zerre
[Exits: north south]

a fawn was last here, traveling south.


<315hp(315) 97ma 173mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

Natilena was last here, traveling north.

A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
A speckled fawn plays under the trees.

<315hp(315) 97ma 169mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 97ma 165mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

Natilena was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 97ma 161mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

a fawn was last here, traveling east.

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.

<315hp(315) 97ma 157mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A steak of druid catches your eye.  
(Magical) A small key lies here.
(Invis) Dakkon is here.
A speckled fawn plays under the trees.

<315hp(315) 97ma 153mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Dakkon gets a small key.

<315hp(315) 97ma 153mv(2972) 17554gp > sm

Dakkon leaves south.

<315hp(315) 97ma 153mv(2972) 17554gp > You smile happily.

<315hp(315) 97ma 153mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east south]

Dakkon was last here, traveling east.


<315hp(315) 97ma 149mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Gaul gossips (in common), 'Congratulations, Richlieu, on reaching level 2...now get to work on level 3! ;)'.

<315hp(315) 97ma 149mv(2972) 17554gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Amongst the Oak Trees
East  - Amongst the Oak Trees
South - Amongst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 97ma 149mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

Dakkon was last here, traveling east.


<315hp(315) 97ma 145mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.

<315hp(315) 97ma 141mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.

<315hp(315) 97ma 137mv(2972) 17554gp > e

The sun rises in the east.
You feel weaker.
The detect magic wears off.
You no longer see invisible objects.

<315hp(315) 116ma 173mv(2972) 17554gp > Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

Dakkon was last here, traveling south.


<315hp(315) 116ma 169mv(2972) 17554gp > cast strength
You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 96ma 169mv(2972) 17554gp > c 'detect invis'
c 'detect magic'
s
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 91ma 169mv(2972) 17554gp > Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 86ma 169mv(2972) 17554gp > Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.

<315hp(315) 86ma 165mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.

<315hp(315) 86ma 161mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

Dakkon was last here, traveling east.

(Invis) Dakkon is here.

<315hp(315) 86ma 157mv(2972) 17554gp > 
Dakkon leaves north.

<315hp(315) 86ma 157mv(2972) 17554gp > sm
You smile happily.

<315hp(315) 86ma 157mv(2972) 17554gp > 
A songbird arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 86ma 157mv(2972) 17554gp > 
You are no longer invisible.

<315hp(315) 105ma 193mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

a squirrel was last here, traveling east.


<315hp(315) 105ma 189mv(2972) 17554gp > cast invis
You fade out of existence.

<315hp(315) 99ma 189mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.

<315hp(315) 99ma 185mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

Dakkon was last here, traveling west.


<315hp(315) 99ma 181mv(2972) 17554gp > e
The Druid's Sanctuary
[Exits: west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 99ma 178mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 99ma 178mv(2972) 17554gp > n
s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 99ma 178mv(2972) 17554gp > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 99ma 178mv(2972) 17554gp > w
w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.


<315hp(315) 118ma 211mv(2972) 17554gp > Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.

<315hp(315) 118ma 207mv(2972) 17554gp > w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.


<315hp(315) 118ma 203mv(2972) 17554gp > w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.

<315hp(315) 118ma 199mv(2972) 17554gp > n
n
n
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.

<315hp(315) 118ma 195mv(2972) 17554gp > Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south]

Dakkon was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 118ma 191mv(2972) 17554gp > Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 118ma 187mv(2972) 17554gp > w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

Dakkon was last here, traveling west.

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.

<315hp(315) 118ma 183mv(2972) 17554gp > w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

Dakkon was last here, traveling west.

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.

<315hp(315) 118ma 179mv(2972) 17554gp > w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

Dakkon was last here, traveling west.

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.

<315hp(315) 118ma 175mv(2972) 17554gp > w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east south]

Dakkon was last here, traveling north.

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.

<315hp(315) 118ma 171mv(2972) 17554gp > n
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A steak of druid catches your eye.  

<315hp(315) 118ma 167mv(2972) 17554gp > s
s
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.

<315hp(315) 118ma 163mv(2972) 17554gp > Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

a squirrel was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 118ma 159mv(2972) 17554gp > 
A fawn arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 118ma 159mv(2972) 17554gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

a doe was last here, traveling south.

A doe wanders amongst the oaks.

<315hp(315) 118ma 155mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A doe wanders amongst the oaks.

<315hp(315) 118ma 151mv(2972) 17554gp > s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 137ma 187mv(2972) 17554gp > Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A stag wanders through the woods.

<315hp(315) 137ma 183mv(2972) 17554gp > 
A doe arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 137ma 183mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south]

a stag was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 137ma 179mv(2972) 17554gp > s
The Hut
[Exits: north]

No one has been through here recently.

An old mage strokes the feathers of one of his friends.

<315hp(315) 137ma 176mv(2972) 17554gp > s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 137ma 176mv(2972) 17554gp > l mage
Blessed with an affinity for owls and their ways, the old mage is willing
to help you make a match with one. He warns you, however, that if you mistreat
your new companion in ANY way, he or his associates will hunt you down and 
kill you.
An old mage is in perfect health.

An old mage is using:
    a small iron shield

You peek at the inventory:
a bag of TFC PetChow

<315hp(315) 137ma 176mv(2972) 17554gp > list
An old mage says (in common), 'For 94 gold a bag of TFC PetChow.'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 176mv(2972) 17554gp > adopt
Adopt what?

<315hp(315) 137ma 176mv(2972) 17554gp > 
### Closing link to Shadith.

<315hp(315) 156ma 212mv(2972) 17554gp > adopt owl
An owl now follows you.
Enjoy your pet.

<315hp(315) 156ma 212mv(2972) 14554gp > con owl
You can kill an owl naked and weaponless.

<315hp(315) 156ma 212mv(2972) 14554gp > buy chow
You buy a bag of TFC PetChow.

<315hp(315) 156ma 212mv(2972) 14460gp > buy chow
You buy a bag of TFC PetChow.

<315hp(315) 156ma 212mv(2972) 14366gp > buy chow
You can't carry that many items.
### DarkClaw killed by DarkClaw at Cleric's Inner Sanctum

<315hp(315) 161ma 248mv(2972) 14366gp > buy chow
You can't carry that many items.

<315hp(315) 161ma 248mv(2972) 14366gp > put chow bag
put chow bag
That's not a container.

<315hp(315) 161ma 248mv(2972) 14366gp > That's not a container.

<315hp(315) 161ma 248mv(2972) 14366gp > put pet chow backpack
That's not a container.

<315hp(315) 161ma 248mv(2972) 14366gp > in
You are carrying:
( 2) a bag of TFC PetChow
(Magical) a light blue potion with murky red swirls
( 4) (Magical) a clear red potion
( 2) a dolphin hide bag
(Magical) the tattered scroll
(Magical) a grey potion with green swirls
(Magical) a white potion with blue swirls
(Magical) a light blue potion with fluorescent orange swirls and purple spots
( 2) a leather backpack
(Magical) a purple potion with clear swirls
(Magical) a green potion with blue swirls and blue spots
(Magical) (Humming) a hand-held crossbow
(Magical) a Minor Amulet of True Seeing

<315hp(315) 161ma 248mv(2972) 14366gp > 
You slowly float to the ground.

<315hp(315) 161ma 284mv(2972) 14366gp > put chow dolphin
It won't fit.

<315hp(315) 161ma 284mv(2972) 14366gp > put chow dolphin
It won't fit.

<315hp(315) 161ma 284mv(2972) 14366gp > 
### Ardru new player.

<315hp(315) 161ma 284mv(2972) 14366gp > put chow 2.dolphin
put chow 2.dolphin
You put a bag of TFC PetChow in a dolphin hide bag.

<315hp(315) 161ma 284mv(2972) 14366gp > It won't fit.

<315hp(315) 161ma 284mv(2972) 14366gp > put chow 2.dolphin
It won't fit.

<315hp(315) 161ma 284mv(2972) 14366gp > put chow backpack
You put a bag of TFC PetChow in a leather backpack.

<315hp(315) 161ma 284mv(2972) 14366gp > buy chow
put chow backpack
You buy a bag of TFC PetChow.

<315hp(315) 161ma 320mv(2972) 14272gp > You put a bag of TFC PetChow in a leather backpack.

<315hp(315) 161ma 320mv(2972) 14272gp > buy chow
put chow backpack
You buy a bag of TFC PetChow.

<315hp(315) 161ma 320mv(2972) 14178gp > You put a bag of TFC PetChow in a leather backpack.

<315hp(315) 161ma 320mv(2972) 14178gp > buy chow
put chow backpack
You buy a bag of TFC PetChow.

<315hp(315) 161ma 320mv(2972) 14084gp > It won't fit.

<315hp(315) 161ma 320mv(2972) 14084gp > l
The Hut
[Exits: north]
The hut is unkempt and cluttered with hundreds of bottles, scrolls, staves,
and other assorted magical objects...most covered with thick layers of
dust. The only thing not covered with dust is a thick tome on a pedestel in
the corner. Glancing at the tome, you discover it is all blank pages. With
a sigh you look away, knowing that some great mage has placed a ward of
some sort on it to keep his secrets just that. As you scan the rest of the
room, you see several owls which are apparently asleep...maybe one is the
familiar of the mage who lives here. A sudden shimmering of the air reveals
you were accurate in your guess...

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
An old mage strokes the feathers of one of his friends.

<315hp(315) 161ma 320mv(2972) 14084gp > l mage
Blessed with an affinity for owls and their ways, the old mage is willing
to help you make a match with one. He warns you, however, that if you mistreat
your new companion in ANY way, he or his associates will hunt you down and 
kill you.
An old mage is in perfect health.

An old mage is using:
    a small iron shield

You peek at the inventory:
a bag of TFC PetChow

<315hp(315) 161ma 320mv(2972) 14084gp > hug owl
You hug it.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > group owl
An owl joins your group.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > gr
Natilena's group:
[ 9 Mob] An owl             98/  98 hp  100/ 100 mana  100/ 100 mv      0 xp
[15 Th:] Natilena          315/ 315 hp  161/ 161 mana  355/ 355 mv 132388 xp

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > assist owl
Okay, you will now assist an owl.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > l
The Hut
[Exits: north]
The hut is unkempt and cluttered with hundreds of bottles, scrolls, staves,
and other assorted magical objects...most covered with thick layers of
dust. The only thing not covered with dust is a thick tome on a pedestel in
the corner. Glancing at the tome, you discover it is all blank pages. With
a sigh you look away, knowing that some great mage has placed a ward of
some sort on it to keep his secrets just that. As you scan the rest of the
room, you see several owls which are apparently asleep...maybe one is the
familiar of the mage who lives here. A sudden shimmering of the air reveals
you were accurate in your guess...

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
An old mage strokes the feathers of one of his friends.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > help pet
PET PETS
Pets can be adopted at various places around the MUD. Each class is paired
with a specific type of pet, or is barred from having pets, as listed below:

Warriors are allowed falcons, Shamans are allowed snakes, Thieves are 
allowed ferrets, Mages are allowed owls, and Rangers are allowed wolves. 
Clerics and Paladins are not allowed pets. Multi-classed players may have 
a pet allowed by any of their classes.

People that own pets are responsible for them, and are required to care 
for them. Your pet is yours for life (meaning it will save with you if it 
is in the same room you are in when you quit), and should you lose your 
pet, you will be barred from having another until they convince a god+ 
you are worthy of another. Additionally, it has been known to be QUITE 
hazardous to one's health to abuse your pets...so keep any pet you adopt 
as happy as possible! 

Pets are commanded by order, but not all orders will be obeyed (ie: Pets are 
not allowed eq of any kind, so they will not follow an order of GET .) 
And as with any other "charmed" creature, if your pet is attacked, you are 
attacked as well.

See also ADOPT, ORDER, and PET CARE.


<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > help pet care
'PET CARE'
Pets require care. Specifically, you must take care of their earthly needs, 
namely food, water and companionship. Pet food is available at any of the 
places you can adopt a pet, and pets will only drink water. Should you give 
them anything other than the proper food or a drink other than water, they 
will refuse it and consider it abuse. They also get upset if you leave 
them alone for too long. As it is dangerous to abuse your pet, be careful.

To feed a pet, place the pet food on the ground and order the pet to eat it. 
Similarly, to give them water, take them to a fountain or place a drink 
container on the ground and order them to drink.

See also PET and ORDER.



<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > l
The Hut
[Exits: north]
The hut is unkempt and cluttered with hundreds of bottles, scrolls, staves,
and other assorted magical objects...most covered with thick layers of
dust. The only thing not covered with dust is a thick tome on a pedestel in
the corner. Glancing at the tome, you discover it is all blank pages. With
a sigh you look away, knowing that some great mage has placed a ward of
some sort on it to keep his secrets just that. As you scan the rest of the
room, you see several owls which are apparently asleep...maybe one is the
familiar of the mage who lives here. A sudden shimmering of the air reveals
you were accurate in your guess...

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
An old mage strokes the feathers of one of his friends.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > cast invis owl
An owl fades out of existence.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
You feel weaker.
Your wizard mark fades.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'Hi everyone'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Richlieu gossips (in common), 'The entire Guild is safe now, right?'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'hi'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > ftell I got a pet!  :)
You ftell (in common), 'I got a pet!  :)'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > c 'wizard mark' self
You draw a wizard mark rune on Natilena.

<315hp(315) 135ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'cool!'.

<315hp(315) 135ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > c 'wizard mark' backpack
You draw a wizard mark rune on a leather backpack.

<315hp(315) 129ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
You are hungry.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 148ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'who was that? i didn't have TS on'.

<315hp(315) 148ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Someone gossips (in common), 'You are a semi-retired (2.x) mortal.  '.

<315hp(315) 148ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'whats up'.

<315hp(315) 148ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > ftell I wonder how to get it to recall with me
You ftell (in common), 'I wonder how to get it to recall with me'.

<315hp(315) 148ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > cast strength
You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 95ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'Hi malvolent'.

<315hp(315) 95ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > l
The Hut
[Exits: north]
The hut is unkempt and cluttered with hundreds of bottles, scrolls, staves,
and other assorted magical objects...most covered with thick layers of
dust. The only thing not covered with dust is a thick tome on a pedestel in
the corner. Glancing at the tome, you discover it is all blank pages. With
a sigh you look away, knowing that some great mage has placed a ward of
some sort on it to keep his secrets just that. As you scan the rest of the
room, you see several owls which are apparently asleep...maybe one is the
familiar of the mage who lives here. A sudden shimmering of the air reveals
you were accurate in your guess...

No one has been through here recently.

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
An old mage strokes the feathers of one of his friends.

<315hp(315) 95ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
You are hungry.

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > inivs
Huh?

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > cast invis

<315hp(315) 98ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'HI Cerebus'.

<315hp(315) 98ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'hi'.

<315hp(315) 98ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'who is on I can't see?'.

<315hp(315) 98ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > ftell Hey ZAZOO bwt
You ftell (in common), 'Hey ZAZOO bwt'.

<315hp(315) 98ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > ftell Im Natilena

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'the new lvl thing must be in affect'.

<315hp(315) 98ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > You ftell (in common), 'Im Natilena'.

<315hp(315) 98ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > l

You are hungry.
You are thirsty.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 107ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > The Hut
[Exits: north]
The hut is unkempt and cluttered with hundreds of bottles, scrolls, staves,
and other assorted magical objects...most covered with thick layers of
dust. The only thing not covered with dust is a thick tome on a pedestel in
the corner. Glancing at the tome, you discover it is all blank pages. With
a sigh you look away, knowing that some great mage has placed a ward of
some sort on it to keep his secrets just that. As you scan the rest of the
room, you see several owls which are apparently asleep...maybe one is the
familiar of the mage who lives here. A sudden shimmering of the air reveals
you were accurate in your guess...

No one has been through here recently.

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
An old mage strokes the feathers of one of his friends.

<315hp(315) 107ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > ### Sabrina has fallen to level 18.

### Sabrina has fallen to level 18.

### Sabrina has fallen to level 18.


<315hp(315) 107ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > c 'create spring' 
drink spring
drink spring
A magical spring flows from the ground.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > or pet drink
or pet drink
You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > They aren't here.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > They aren't here.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > order owl drink
An owl drinks water from a magical spring.
Your pet is not thirsty.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > order owl drink
An owl drinks water from a magical spring.
Your pet is not thirsty.
Ok.
Jaator ftells (in common), 'nod'.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'why can't i see you?'.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'im high level :P'.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > ftell and how do I tell if my pet is hungry.. hmm interesting.. I can see you *tickles*
You ftell (in common), 'and how do I tell if my pet is hungry.. hmm interesting.. I can see you *tickles*'.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > l
The Hut
[Exits: north]
The hut is unkempt and cluttered with hundreds of bottles, scrolls, staves,
and other assorted magical objects...most covered with thick layers of
dust. The only thing not covered with dust is a thick tome on a pedestel in
the corner. Glancing at the tome, you discover it is all blank pages. With
a sigh you look away, knowing that some great mage has placed a ward of
some sort on it to keep his secrets just that. As you scan the rest of the
room, you see several owls which are apparently asleep...maybe one is the
familiar of the mage who lives here. A sudden shimmering of the air reveals
you were accurate in your guess...

No one has been through here recently.

(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
An old mage strokes the feathers of one of his friends.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'oh, that stupid rule'.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'anyone find anything cool?'.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
You are hungry.

<315hp(315) 96ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > l in bag
That is not a container.

<315hp(315) 96ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > n

ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'I wish'.
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south]

a stag was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 96ma 352mv(2972) 14084gp > n
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 96ma 348mv(2972) 14084gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 96ma 344mv(2972) 14084gp > e
n
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 96ma 344mv(2972) 14084gp > 
### Duni new player.
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A stag wanders through the woods.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 96ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > 
A squirrel arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 96ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > con stag
You can kill a stag naked and weaponless.

<315hp(315) 96ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > 
A squirrel leaves west.

<315hp(315) 96ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > wear true

ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'the entire guild is safe?'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > You wear a Minor Amulet of True Seeing around your neck.

<315hp(315) 96ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > l
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

a squirrel was last here, traveling west.

A stag wanders through the woods.

<315hp(315) 96ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'yeah'.
Gwyrdain cants, 'Is con any more accurate, anyone/'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Someone ftells (in common), 'seems that way'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > 
Gwyrdain cants, '? '.

<315hp(315) 96ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 63ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > rem true
c 'detect invis'

Valarus gossips (in common), 'Someone keeps picking up my eq'.

<315hp(315) 63ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > c 'detect magic'
You stop using a Minor Amulet of True Seeing.

<315hp(315) 63ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > 
<315hp(315) 58ma 340mv(2972) 14084gp > l

You are hungry.
The detect magic wears off.
You no longer see invisible objects.

<315hp(315) 67ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 62ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > 
A fawn arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 62ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
A stag wanders through the woods.

<315hp(315) 62ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > c 'detect invis'
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 57ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > bs stag
You need to wield a piercing weapon.

<315hp(315) 57ma 355mv(2972) 14084gp > k stag
Your slash mauls a stag.
Your slash decimates a stag!
Your slash decimates a stag.
Your slice wounds a stag.
whoz
whoz
You receive 0 experience points.
You hear a stag's death cry.
You get 63 gold coins from corpse of a stag.
Corpse of a stag contains:
     Nothing.

<315hp(315) 57ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
A doe arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 57ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 57ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > butcher corpse
You really messed that corpse up.

<315hp(315) 57ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > wear true
l
You wear a Minor Amulet of True Seeing around your neck.

<315hp(315) 57ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > ### Closing link to Donk.

<315hp(315) 57ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A doe wanders amongst the oaks.
A speckled fawn plays under the trees.

<315hp(315) 57ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
A fawn leaves west.

<315hp(315) 57ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > rem true
You stop using a Minor Amulet of True Seeing.

<315hp(315) 57ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
You are hungry.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'the spiked shield carried by the Giant Vulture....'.

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'Nod'.

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
Masher gossips, 'greetings TFC!'.

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
Poli ftells (in common), 'cool'.

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > ftell hey jaator.. can you say something.. need to test with and without the ts
You ftell (in common), 'hey jaator.. can you say something.. need to test with and without the ts'.

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
Flange gossips (in common), 'welcome masher!!! :)'.

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
Gwyrdain gossips (in common), 'Heya, Masher'.

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > who jaa
1 player.
Elf [ Ra:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Jaator.                      (Court-)

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
Larry gossips, 'hiya Masher'.

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > l
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A doe wanders amongst the oaks.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > k doe
Your slash mauls a doe.

<315hp(315) 66ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
You are hungry.

<315hp(315) 75ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'hi'.

<315hp(315) 75ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > 
Your slash wounds a doe.
Your slash decimates a doe.
A doe leaves south.
A doe has fled!

<315hp(315) 75ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > ftell thanks :)
You ftell (in common), 'thanks :)'.

<315hp(315) 75ma 355mv(2972) 14147gp > s
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A doe wanders amongst the oaks.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 14147gp > k doe

Flange gossips (in common), 'look at all the mobs come to enjoy mud :)'.
Your slash mauls a doe.
Your slash mauls a doe.
whoz
whoz
You receive 0 experience points.
You hear a doe's death cry.
You get 120 gold coins from corpse of a doe.
Corpse of a doe contains:
     Nothing.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > butcher corpse
The steak made from doe looks very filling.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > get steak
eat steak
You get steak made from doe.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > Malvolent ftells (in common), 'dammit I can't see you *fume and stuff*'.
You eat steak made from doe.
You are no longer hungry.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > l

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'hehe'.
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north west]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > n
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

Natilena was last here, traveling south.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 75ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > n
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 75ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

a fawn was last here, traveling north.

A stag wanders through the woods.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 75ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > bs stag
You need to wield a piercing weapon.

<315hp(315) 75ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > steal gold stag
You couldn't get any gold.

<315hp(315) 75ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > 
whois Celeborn
whois Celeborn


<315hp(315) 75ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'lightning bolt'  stag

Gaul gossips (in common), 'Congratulations, Celeborn, on reaching level 20...now get to work on level 21! ;)'.

<315hp(315) 75ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > 1 player.
Opened courtlist1.txt as file 1

Closed courtlist1.txt on file 1
tell Celeborn congrats on level 20 Ranger, effective level 26
tell Celeborn congrats on level 20 Ranger, effective level 26

<315hp(315) 75ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > Your lightning bolt maims a stag!

<315hp(315) 60ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Gwyrdain gossips (in common), 'Woo hoo xp!!!!'.

<315hp(315) 60ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > 
A stag looks at your fighting style and smirks.
Your slash wounds a stag.
Your slash wounds a stag.
whoz
whoz
You receive 0 experience points.
You hear a stag's death cry.
You see nothing like that in the corpse.
Corpse of a stag contains:
     Nothing.

<315hp(315) 60ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > You tell Celeborn (in common), 'congrats on level 20 Ranger, effective level 26'.

<315hp(315) 60ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 60ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > butcher corpse
get steak
eat steak
The steak made from stag looks very filling.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 60ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > You get steak made from stag.

<315hp(315) 60ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > You eat steak made from stag.
You are full.

<315hp(315) 60ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 60ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > e
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 79ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > Celeborn gossips (in common), 'thanks :)'.

<315hp(315) 79ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 79ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > n
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east south]

a fawn was last here, traveling north.

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 79ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > n
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A steak of druid catches your eye.  
A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 79ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > n
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 79ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > get steak
eat steak

A songbird arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 79ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > You get steak made from druid.

<315hp(315) 79ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > You are too full to eat more.

<315hp(315) 79ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > 
A squirrel arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 79ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Gwyrdain cants, 'BTW, looks like the tax collector is going to do alot for making us invisible thieves rich'.

<315hp(315) 79ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > put steak 2.bag
You put steak made from druid in a dolphin hide bag.

<315hp(315) 79ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
A speckled fawn plays under the trees.

<315hp(315) 79ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

a squirrel was last here, traveling east.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 98ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > w
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

a squirrel was last here, traveling east.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 98ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 98ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > n

Gwyrdain cants, 'steals '.
Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

a fawn was last here, traveling west.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 98ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > n
w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 98ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > Amongst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 98ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > n
A Clearing on the Banks of the In'zerre
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 98ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > n

Gwyrdain cants, 'in mg and he's decently big'.
You need a boat to go there.

<315hp(315) 98ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > or owl assist
An owl looks confused.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 98ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Marisa cants, 'guess thats one way of collecting taxes'.

<315hp(315) 98ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > c fly
Your feet rise off the ground.

<315hp(315) 88ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > 
A fawn leaves south.
A fawn arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 88ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > or owl assist natilena
An owl looks confused.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 107ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
A Clearing on the Banks of the In'zerre
[Exits: north south]
A clearing in the dense oak wood next to the waters of the In'zerre allows
the animals of the forest a place to drink. Game trails lead off to the south,
leading deeper into the woods. To the north it looks like you can safely 
launch a boat and venture down the In'zerre. Either route could lead you to
fame and fortune...or your demise.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.
You may not track while flying.
No longer attempting to track...
A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 107ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > n
On the In'zerre
[Exits: north south west]
A trout swims by looking for food.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 107ma 349mv(2972) 14267gp > l owl
The owl's eyes slowly blink, the only visible sign that the wise old
bird is even alive.
A neck tag says 'My master is Natilena'.
An owl is in perfect health.

You peek at the inventory:
     Nothing.

<315hp(315) 107ma 349mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Your alarm (at) Out At Sea has been triggered.

<315hp(315) 107ma 349mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 107ma 349mv(2972) 14267gp > who clave
3 players.
Gno [ Wa:19 Cl:19       ] Zloty,  Curate of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Ma:10 Wa:11       ] Serial Killer, Apprentice of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Borneo, Grand Druidess of the Black Conclave.[NASH]

<315hp(315) 107ma 349mv(2972) 14267gp > l
On the In'zerre
[Exits: north south west]
The In'zerre flows lazily through the trees, taking you towards your fate.
Few have taken time to appreciate the beauty of the river, choosing instead
to worry about what lies ahead. But why worry? What will happen, will happen.
Why not enjoy the dancing of the water bugs, the sounds of the birds on the 
bank, and the serenity of the river. You will have time enough later for fear,
worry, and abject terror.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
A trout swims by looking for food.

<315hp(315) 107ma 349mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'stone skin'

The day has begun.
Your force shield shimmers then fades away.

<315hp(315) 126ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 93ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > c shield
You are surrounded by a force shield.

<315hp(315) 81ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > s
n
w
A Clearing on the Banks of the In'zerre
[Exits: north south]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 81ma 349mv(2972) 14267gp > On the In'zerre
[Exits: north south west]
A trout swims by looking for food.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 81ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > On the In'zerre
[Exits: east west]
A trout swims by looking for food.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 81ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > w
On the In'zerre
[Exits: east south]
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 81ma 327mv(2972) 14267gp > s
On the In'zerre
[Exits: north south]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 81ma 319mv(2972) 14267gp > s
On the In'zerre
[Exits: north west]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 81ma 311mv(2972) 14267gp > w
On the In'zerre
[Exits: east west]
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 81ma 303mv(2972) 14267gp > w
On the In'zerre
[Exits: east south]
A trout swims by looking for food.
A trout swims by looking for food.
A trout swims by looking for food.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 81ma 295mv(2972) 14267gp > s

The sun rises in the east.

<315hp(315) 100ma 331mv(2972) 14267gp > On the In'zerre
[Exits: north south west]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 100ma 323mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - On the In'zerre
South - On the In'zerre
West  - A Clearing on the Banks of the In'zerre

<315hp(315) 100ma 323mv(2972) 14267gp > w
A Clearing on the Banks of the In'zerre
[Exits: east west]
A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 100ma 317mv(2972) 14267gp > e
On the In'zerre
[Exits: north south west]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 100ma 311mv(2972) 14267gp > s

### Duncan has fallen to level 8.


<315hp(315) 100ma 311mv(2972) 14267gp > On the In'zerre
[Exits: north south]
A trout swims by looking for food.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 100ma 303mv(2972) 14267gp > s
Near Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north south]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 100ma 295mv(2972) 14267gp > s
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 100ma 287mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Near Lake Stillwater
East  - On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
South - On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
West  - On Beautiful Lake Stillwater

<315hp(315) 100ma 287mv(2972) 14267gp > s
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
A bass swims by, looking for waterbugs.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 100ma 279mv(2972) 14267gp > s
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 100ma 271mv(2972) 14267gp > w

ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'first kill I get a reandom... I like this already'.

<315hp(315) 100ma 271mv(2972) 14267gp > On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 100ma 263mv(2972) 14267gp > 
A waterbug arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 100ma 263mv(2972) 14267gp > s
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 100ma 255mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell I dont :)
s

Your skin feels soft again.
You feel weaker.

<315hp(315) 119ma 291mv(2972) 14267gp > e
You ftell (in common), 'I dont :)'.

<315hp(315) 119ma 291mv(2972) 14267gp > On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 119ma 283mv(2972) 14267gp > On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north west]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 119ma 275mv(2972) 14267gp > 
### Percivle has fallen to level 23.

### Percivle has fallen to level 22.


<315hp(315) 119ma 275mv(2972) 14267gp > ftel guess who get to id them all 
You ftell (in common), 'guess who get to id them all '.

<315hp(315) 119ma 275mv(2972) 14267gp > w
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
A bluegill darts through the water.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 119ma 267mv(2972) 14267gp > s
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north west]
A waterbug dances across the surface.
A bass swims by, looking for waterbugs.
A waterbug dances across the surface.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 119ma 259mv(2972) 14267gp > s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 119ma 259mv(2972) 14267gp > w
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east]
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 119ma 251mv(2972) 14267gp > w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 119ma 251mv(2972) 14267gp > n

ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'Natilena'.

<315hp(315) 119ma 251mv(2972) 14267gp > On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
A waterbug dances across the surface.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 119ma 243mv(2972) 14267gp > w
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east]
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 119ma 235mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Poli ftells (in common), 'heh...id do it, but wellllllll *grin*'.

<315hp(315) 119ma 235mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'dammit I want to find some stuff :P'.

<315hp(315) 119ma 235mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell heh..exactly
You ftell (in common), 'heh..exactly'.

<315hp(315) 119ma 235mv(2972) 14267gp > e
w
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
A waterbug dances across the surface.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 138ma 263mv(2972) 14267gp > On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east]
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 138ma 255mv(2972) 14267gp > n
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 138ma 247mv(2972) 14267gp > gr
Natilena's group:
[ 9 Mob] An owl             98/  98 hp  100/ 100 mana  100/ 100 mv      0 xp
[15 Th:] Natilena          315/ 315 hp  138/ 161 mana  247/ 355 mv 132388 xp

<315hp(315) 138ma 247mv(2972) 14267gp > w
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east west]
A bluegill darts through the water.
A waterbug dances across the surface.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 138ma 239mv(2972) 14267gp > w
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south]
A waterbug dances across the surface.
A waterbug dances across the surface.
A bluegill darts through the water.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 138ma 231mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
East  - On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
South - Near Lake Stillwater

<315hp(315) 138ma 231mv(2972) 14267gp > n
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: east south]
A waterbug dances across the surface.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 138ma 223mv(2972) 14267gp > s
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south]
A waterbug dances across the surface.
A waterbug dances across the surface.
A bluegill darts through the water.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 138ma 215mv(2972) 14267gp > s
Near Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north south]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 138ma 207mv(2972) 14267gp > s
On the In'zerre
[Exits: north south]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 157ma 235mv(2972) 14267gp > n
n
Near Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north south]
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 157ma 227mv(2972) 14267gp > On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south]
A waterbug dances across the surface.
A waterbug dances across the surface.
A bluegill darts through the water.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 157ma 219mv(2972) 14267gp > n
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: east south]
A waterbug dances across the surface.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 157ma 211mv(2972) 14267gp > e
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: east south west]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 157ma 203mv(2972) 14267gp > e
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
A bass swims by, looking for waterbugs.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 157ma 195mv(2972) 14267gp > e
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
A waterbug dances across the surface.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 157ma 187mv(2972) 14267gp > e
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
A bass swims by, looking for waterbugs.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 157ma 179mv(2972) 14267gp > e
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 157ma 171mv(2972) 14267gp > e
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north east south west]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 157ma 163mv(2972) 14267gp > e
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: north west]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 157ma 155mv(2972) 14267gp > n
On Beautiful Lake Stillwater
[Exits: east south west]

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 157ma 147mv(2972) 14267gp > e
On the Beach
[Exits: east west]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 157ma 141mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - On Beautiful Lake Stillwater

<315hp(315) 157ma 141mv(2972) 14267gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 157ma 141mv(2972) 14267gp > cast strength
You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 137ma 141mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'stone skin'
e

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'muddy boots on a wererat'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 141mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Hakon tells you (in common), 'what's up?'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 141mv(2972) 14267gp > Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 104ma 141mv(2972) 14267gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east west]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 104ma 137mv(2972) 14267gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'what are muddy boots?'.

<315hp(315) 104ma 137mv(2972) 14267gp > reply hey :) just exploring really
You tell Hakon (in common), 'hey :) just exploring really'.

<315hp(315) 104ma 137mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east west]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 104ma 137mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
East  - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - On the Beach

<315hp(315) 123ma 173mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), '+1dex leather boots'.

<315hp(315) 123ma 173mv(2972) 14267gp > e
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]
A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 123ma 169mv(2972) 14267gp > e

Hakon tells you (in common), 'nod is this the for real switchover to 3x?'.
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 123ma 165mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 123ma 165mv(2972) 14267gp > reply yeah
You tell Hakon (in common), 'yeah'.

<315hp(315) 123ma 165mv(2972) 14267gp > s
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 123ma 161mv(2972) 14267gp > e
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]
A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 123ma 157mv(2972) 14267gp > e
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south west]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 123ma 153mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 123ma 153mv(2972) 14267gp > s

Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 142ma 189mv(2972) 14267gp > 
### Bandar has fallen to level 17.

### Bandar has fallen to level 16.


<315hp(315) 142ma 189mv(2972) 14267gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 142ma 185mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell hey Bandar
s
You ftell (in common), 'hey Bandar'.

<315hp(315) 142ma 185mv(2972) 14267gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south down]
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 142ma 181mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees
Down  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 142ma 181mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'hi'.

<315hp(315) 142ma 181mv(2972) 14267gp > s
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north]
A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 142ma 177mv(2972) 14267gp > s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 142ma 177mv(2972) 14267gp > e
w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 142ma 177mv(2972) 14267gp > Bandar ftells (in common), '3x?'.
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 142ma 177mv(2972) 14267gp > u
d
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 142ma 177mv(2972) 14267gp > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 142ma 177mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell yeah

### Closing link to Lucky.
You ftell (in common), 'yeah'.

<315hp(315) 142ma 177mv(2972) 14267gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 142ma 177mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which tower
above the wall which is blocking your progress east.  A huge oak blocks 
the way south, so the way past the wall - if there is one - must lie to
the north somewhere.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.

<315hp(315) 142ma 177mv(2972) 14267gp > n
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south down]
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 161ma 209mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'thought next week'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 209mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'changed it'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 209mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell hmm its a down exits.. shall I try?  read the notes Bandar
You ftell (in common), 'hmm its a down exits.. shall I try?  read the notes Bandar'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 209mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'you in temple?'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 209mv(2972) 14267gp > 
### Hakon has fallen to level 18.


<315hp(315) 161ma 245mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell Im god only knows where
You ftell (in common), 'Im god only knows where'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 245mv(2972) 14267gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 161ma 245mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south down]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which tower
above the wall which is blocking your progress east. Built out a little 
way from the wall, though, are a series of stone steps which lead down 
into some kind of underground tunnel. If you can't get past that wall 
up here, maybe you can go under it!
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 161ma 245mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 128ma 245mv(2972) 14267gp > c shield owl
cast invis
An owl is surrounded by a force shield.

<315hp(315) 116ma 245mv(2972) 14267gp > sneak
hide
You fade out of existence.

<315hp(315) 110ma 245mv(2972) 14267gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 110ma 245mv(2972) 14267gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 110ma 245mv(2972) 14267gp > d
A dusty passageway
[Exits: east up]
An owl arrives from above.

<315hp(315) 110ma 242mv(2972) 14267gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 110ma 242mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - Too dark to tell
Up    - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 110ma 242mv(2972) 14267gp > l
A dusty passageway
[Exits: east up]
As your eyes adjust to the darkness, you see an old passageway covered with
cobwebs.  Every time you inhale, a stale smell of dust overwhelms you, but
you also pick up a slight trace of some type of strange spice, similar to
cinnamon, wafting in from the east.  You can get some fresh air by going up 
or you can investigate the source of that scent.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 129ma 278mv(2972) 14267gp > e
Split in an old tunnel
[Exits: east west]
Searching for food, a cave critter scutters about along the cave wall.
Searching for food, a cave critter scutters about along the cave wall.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 129ma 276mv(2972) 14267gp > con critter
You can kill a cave critter naked and weaponless.

<315hp(315) 129ma 276mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Split in an old tunnel
[Exits: east west]
This tunnel seems very infrequently traveled, as there is a stale smell of
dust.  To the south, another tunnel splits off, but a cave-in must have
blocked it off; rubble stands in your way.  You see light to your east and
west.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
Searching for food, a cave critter scutters about along the cave wall.
Searching for food, a cave critter scutters about along the cave wall.

<315hp(315) 129ma 276mv(2972) 14267gp > sneak
hide
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 129ma 276mv(2972) 14267gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 129ma 276mv(2972) 14267gp > e
An old tunnel
[Exits: west up]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 129ma 274mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
West  - Too dark to tell
Up    - On a beaten dirt path

<315hp(315) 129ma 274mv(2972) 14267gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 129ma 274mv(2972) 14267gp > u
On a beaten dirt path
[Exits: east down]
An owl arrives from below.

<315hp(315) 129ma 271mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - Towards a grove
Down  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 129ma 271mv(2972) 14267gp > whozone
Hakon tells you (in common), 'you have been really quiet last two times i have seen you. you bummed or mad at me or anything?'.

<315hp(315) 129ma 271mv(2972) 14267gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 129ma 271mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 148ma 307mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bladefist gossips (in common), 'dose any one know where to get a falcon'.

<315hp(315) 148ma 307mv(2972) 14267gp > reply nah.. sorry.. Ive just been really tired lately.. barely think and Im barely on
You tell Hakon (in common), 'nah.. sorry.. Ive just been really tired lately.. barely think and Im barely on'.

<315hp(315) 148ma 307mv(2972) 14267gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 148ma 307mv(2972) 14267gp > l

Zloty gossips (in common), 'bird town'.

<315hp(315) 148ma 307mv(2972) 14267gp > On a beaten dirt path
[Exits: east down]
Clambering up to sunlight, you reach a dirt path worn by much use.  Even
though thick vines block your way northward, the trail continues to the
east to what appears to be a nut grove.  Tiny wafts of perfumed air reach
your nose, and combined with the smell of ripened ficklenuts, form an
almost intoxicating scent that persuades you to continue forward into these
gardens.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 148ma 307mv(2972) 14267gp > who clave
2 players.
Gno [ Wa:19 Cl:19       ] Zloty,  Curate of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Ma:10 Wa:11       ] Serial Killer, Apprentice of the Black Conclave

<315hp(315) 148ma 307mv(2972) 14267gp > exits

You no longer see invisible objects.
The detect magic wears off.

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > Obvious exits:
East  - Towards a grove
Down  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 128ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'detect invis'
c 'detect magic'
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 123ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > e

Masher gossips, 'what a tweet idea'.

<315hp(315) 123ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Hakon tells you (in common), 'nod nod i just wanted to check'.

<315hp(315) 123ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 118ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > Towards a grove
[Exits: east west]
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 118ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Richlieu gossips (in common), '*groan*'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - A turn in the trail
West  - On a beaten dirt path

<315hp(315) 118ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Towards a grove
[Exits: east west]
Here, the trail is narrower and the mud softer under your feet.  Thick
underbrush grows to your south, and tangled vines block your way northward,
making this a small, simple trail leading west and east.  You recall the
dark passageway back in the westerly direction, and the smells of sweet
cinnamon ficklenuts waft towards you from the east.  Glancing along the
trail, you see a crude wooden sign stuck in the dirt a distance to your
east.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 118ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > 
whois Mephisito
whois Mephisito


<315hp(315) 118ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > 1 player.
Opened courtlist1.txt as file 1

Closed courtlist1.txt on file 1
tell Mephisito Congrats on level 2 Cleric
tell Mephisito Congrats on level 2 Cleric

<315hp(315) 118ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > You tell Mephisito (in common), 'Congrats on level 2 Cleric'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > e
A turn in the trail
[Exits: north west]
A nut picker rests on a tree stump here, counting today's harvest. 
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 118ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > con picker
You can kill a nut picker naked and weaponless.

<315hp(315) 118ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > 
### OscarSmith has fallen to level 26.


<315hp(315) 118ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Hakon tells you (in common), 'the big guy on?'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'whos on'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'me'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell now how about that.. I bumbled into Noboru's ficklenut grove

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'me'.
You ftell (in common), 'now how about that.. I bumbled into Noboru's ficklenut grove'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell ahh.. you all learn so well   :)
You ftell (in common), 'ahh.. you all learn so well   :)'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.
You slowly float to the ground.

<315hp(315) 156ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
### Closing link to Donk.

<315hp(315) 156ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > reply not that I know of
You tell Hakon (in common), 'not that I know of'.

<315hp(315) 156ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > track
Attempting to track...

<315hp(315) 156ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > stonel
Huh?

<315hp(315) 156ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > Hakon tells you (in common), 'nod'.

<315hp(315) 156ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
A turn in the trail
[Exits: north west]
This section of the trail is travelled along very often, as many footsteps
are evident in the dried mud.  Strange trees growing to your east pique
your curiosity, as there is a kind of nut hanging from their branches you
have never seen before.  Thick vines also thrive here, hugging the trail to
the northwest.  The road turns here, and you see a small wooden sign stuck
in the dirt ahead of you.  
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
A nut picker rests on a tree stump here, counting today's harvest. 

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > wear true
You wear a Minor Amulet of True Seeing around your neck.

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l sign
You do not see that here.

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
A turn in the trail
[Exits: north west]
This section of the trail is travelled along very often, as many footsteps
are evident in the dried mud.  Strange trees growing to your east pique
your curiosity, as there is a kind of nut hanging from their branches you
have never seen before.  Thick vines also thrive here, hugging the trail to
the northwest.  The road turns here, and you see a small wooden sign stuck
in the dirt ahead of you.  
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) (Blue Aura) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
A nut picker rests on a tree stump here, counting today's harvest. 

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'max str is 235 now... eew'.

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > rem true
You stop using a Minor Amulet of True Seeing.

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
A turn in the trail
[Exits: north west]
This section of the trail is travelled along very often, as many footsteps
are evident in the dried mud.  Strange trees growing to your east pique
your curiosity, as there is a kind of nut hanging from their branches you
have never seen before.  Thick vines also thrive here, hugging the trail to
the northwest.  The road turns here, and you see a small wooden sign stuck
in the dirt ahead of you.  
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
A nut picker rests on a tree stump here, counting today's harvest. 

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > con picker

The sun slowly disappears in the west.

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'my str went from 500 to 400 :('.
You can kill a nut picker naked and weaponless.

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > k picker
Your slash wounds a nut picker.
Your slash wounds a nut picker.

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Your slash mauls a nut picker.
A nut picker leaves west.
A nut picker has fled!

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), '*nod* everyone dropped'.

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
A turn in the trail
[Exits: north west]
This section of the trail is travelled along very often, as many footsteps
are evident in the dried mud.  Strange trees growing to your east pique
your curiosity, as there is a kind of nut hanging from their branches you
have never seen before.  Thick vines also thrive here, hugging the trail to
the northwest.  The road turns here, and you see a small wooden sign stuck
in the dirt ahead of you.  
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

a nut picker was last here, traveling west.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > n
A split in the path
[Exits: north east south]

No one has been through here recently.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 142ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > 
ELECTA ftells (in common), 'hiya everyone'.

<315hp(315) 142ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
East  - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 142ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'heya'.

<315hp(315) 142ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell hey ELECTA
You ftell (in common), 'hey ELECTA'.

<315hp(315) 142ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 142ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > l
A split in the path
[Exits: north east south]
This section of the trail is a busy intersection, as it splits off in two
directions.  You can choose either to enter the Cyrenian vineyard, the
brick path winding to your north, or the ficklenut groves to the east.  

In the middle of the path here, a small wooden sign is stuck in the mud,
giving directions to workers and visitors.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 142ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > 
The night has begun.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
### ELECTA has fallen to level 27.

ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'HI ELECTA'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'corpse retrivel any help?'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell where?
You ftell (in common), 'where?'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
A split in the path
[Exits: north east south]
This section of the trail is a busy intersection, as it splits off in two
directions.  You can choose either to enter the Cyrenian vineyard, the
brick path winding to your north, or the ficklenut groves to the east.  

In the middle of the path here, a small wooden sign is stuck in the mud,
giving directions to workers and visitors.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Your pet is thirsty.
You are thirsty.
You feel weaker.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Abu gossips (in common), 'well.. I like this conversion process a little better..'.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Marisa cants, 'The child is using: (held) a lollipop'.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
### Closing link to Whoz.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l sign

Bandar ftells (in common), 'ghost of worm something or other'.
East - ficklenut grove

North - vineyard

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Your pet is thirsty.
You are thirsty.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 156ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'create spring' 
drink spring
drink spring
A magical spring flows from the ground.

<315hp(315) 136ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 136ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 136ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > ELECTA ftells (in common), 'oh boy i need 40k to level'.

<315hp(315) 136ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Gwyrdain cants, 'ooo... it's -1dex for stickyness'.

<315hp(315) 136ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > or pet drink
They aren't here.

<315hp(315) 136ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > or owl drink
An owl drinks water from a magical spring.
Your pet is not thirsty.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 136ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'anyone?'.

<315hp(315) 136ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Marisa cants, 'smirk '.

<315hp(315) 136ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
ELECTA ftells (in common), 'where is it?'.

<315hp(315) 136ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
The clouds disappear.

<315hp(315) 155ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell awwww.. my pet is thirsty..   Ive nerver head of the mob Bandar.. any idea where?
You ftell (in common), 'awwww.. my pet is thirsty..   Ive nerver head of the mob Bandar.. any idea where?'.

<315hp(315) 155ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'not sure'.

<315hp(315) 155ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
### Har new player.

<315hp(315) 155ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'lost in void'.

<315hp(315) 155ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
ELECTA ftells (in common), 'if i knew a locatoin i would try.....'.

<315hp(315) 155ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'vortex rather'.

<315hp(315) 155ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > st
You are already standing.

<315hp(315) 155ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > c locate bandar
Nothing like that in hell, earth, or heaven.

<315hp(315) 135ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell I can't seem to locate your corpse
You ftell (in common), 'I can't seem to locate your corpse'.

<315hp(315) 154ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
A split in the path
[Exits: north east south]
This section of the trail is a busy intersection, as it splits off in two
directions.  You can choose either to enter the Cyrenian vineyard, the
brick path winding to your north, or the ficklenut groves to the east.  

In the middle of the path here, a small wooden sign is stuck in the mud,
giving directions to workers and visitors.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

No one has been through here recently.

(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 154ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'where did you die?'.

<315hp(315) 154ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 154ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
ELECTA ftells (in common), 'it is in the vortex?'.

<315hp(315) 154ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > cast strength
You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 134ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 101ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell Vortex is stronger now.. be careful
You ftell (in common), 'Vortex is stronger now.. be careful'.

<315hp(315) 101ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
A split in the path
[Exits: north east south]
This section of the trail is a busy intersection, as it splits off in two
directions.  You can choose either to enter the Cyrenian vineyard, the
brick path winding to your north, or the ficklenut groves to the east.  

In the middle of the path here, a small wooden sign is stuck in the mud,
giving directions to workers and visitors.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

No one has been through here recently.

(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 101ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'no wormkin ghost'.

<315hp(315) 120ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l sign
East - ficklenut grove

North - vineyard

<315hp(315) 120ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > e

ELECTA ftells (in common), 'i cant do anything'.

<315hp(315) 120ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > A muddy trail
[Exits: east west]

No one has been through here recently.

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 120ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > e
Ficklenut grove
[Exits: north east south west]

a black termite was last here, traveling east.

Obviously hired for picking ficklenuts, this gardener nibbles while working.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > ELECTA ftells (in common), 'hehe'.

<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'or something like that'.

<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > l gardener
This ficklenut picker doesn't seem to be making much progress; he's eating
most of his harvest.  Pausing to savor the wonderful burnt aroma of the
ficklenuts, he gives you a silly grin and returns to work.
A nut picker is in perfect health.

You peek at the inventory:
(Glowing) a red ficklenut

<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > con gardener
You can kill a nut picker naked and weaponless.

<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Ficklenut grove
[Exits: north east south west]
You have entered a beautiful grove, filled with clusters of odd-looking
trees and other different plants and flowers, beautifully taken care of.
There seems to see a strange kind of fruit growing on the trees, heavily
hanging down most of the outer branches.  Also, the aromatic cinnamon nutty
smell reaching your nose greatly enhances the serenity of this section of
the Cyrenian Gardens, since it is slightly intoxicating...
You may wander back to the narrow dirt path to your east, and the ficklenut
grove stretches in the other directions.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

a black termite was last here, traveling east.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
Obviously hired for picking ficklenuts, this gardener nibbles while working.

<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > 
ELECTA ftells (in common), 'bye all'.

<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > 
### Muertos is mortally wounded at Arena.


<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'later Electa'.
Jaator ftells (in common), 'cya :)'.

<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'Bye'.

<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell *waves* ELECTA
You ftell (in common), '*waves* ELECTA'.

<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Ficklenut grove
[Exits: north east south west]
You have entered a beautiful grove, filled with clusters of odd-looking
trees and other different plants and flowers, beautifully taken care of.
There seems to see a strange kind of fruit growing on the trees, heavily
hanging down most of the outer branches.  Also, the aromatic cinnamon nutty
smell reaching your nose greatly enhances the serenity of this section of
the Cyrenian Gardens, since it is slightly intoxicating...
You may wander back to the narrow dirt path to your east, and the ficklenut
grove stretches in the other directions.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

a black termite was last here, traveling east.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
Obviously hired for picking ficklenuts, this gardener nibbles while working.

<315hp(315) 120ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > 
The sky is getting cloudy.
### Muertos is mortally wounded at Arena.

Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
### Muertos is mortally wounded at Arena.


<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > wear true
You wear a Minor Amulet of True Seeing around your neck.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Ficklenut grove
[Exits: north east south west]
You have entered a beautiful grove, filled with clusters of odd-looking
trees and other different plants and flowers, beautifully taken care of.
There seems to see a strange kind of fruit growing on the trees, heavily
hanging down most of the outer branches.  Also, the aromatic cinnamon nutty
smell reaching your nose greatly enhances the serenity of this section of
the Cyrenian Gardens, since it is slightly intoxicating...
You may wander back to the narrow dirt path to your east, and the ficklenut
grove stretches in the other directions.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

a black termite was last here, traveling east.

(Charmed) (Blue Aura) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
(Blue Aura) Obviously hired for picking ficklenuts, this gardener nibbles while working.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
### Muertos killed by a monitor lizard at Arena

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > rem true
You stop using a Minor Amulet of True Seeing.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Vanessa ftells (in common), 'Hi :)'.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'not sure'.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell hmm just found a use for my useless ts amulet

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'heya Vanessa'.

<315hp(315) 158ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'Hi'.
You ftell (in common), 'hmm just found a use for my useless ts amulet'.

<315hp(315) 158ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > ftell *hugs* vanessa
You ftell (in common), '*hugs* vanessa'.

<315hp(315) 158ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Ficklenut grove
[Exits: north east south west]
You have entered a beautiful grove, filled with clusters of odd-looking
trees and other different plants and flowers, beautifully taken care of.
There seems to see a strange kind of fruit growing on the trees, heavily
hanging down most of the outer branches.  Also, the aromatic cinnamon nutty
smell reaching your nose greatly enhances the serenity of this section of
the Cyrenian Gardens, since it is slightly intoxicating...
You may wander back to the narrow dirt path to your east, and the ficklenut
grove stretches in the other directions.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

a black termite was last here, traveling east.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
Obviously hired for picking ficklenuts, this gardener nibbles while working.

<315hp(315) 158ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > whozone
exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 158ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
East  - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 158ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp >  w
A muddy trail
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp >  w
A split in the path
[Exits: north east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 161ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp >  w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 161ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
East  - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 161ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > l sign
East - ficklenut grove

North - vineyard

<315hp(315) 161ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > n
On a weedy path
[Exits: south west]

No one has been through here recently.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > who clave
4 players.
Hum [ Wa:25 Ma:25 Th:10 ] Zain Love, Black Knight of the Conclave
Hum [ Ma:10 Wa:11       ] Serial Killer, Apprentice of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Daelin, Grand Knight of the Black Conclave
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 128ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > l
On a weedy path
[Exits: south west]
The path here was once paved with brick, but time and erosion have made this
a weedy, old trail, difficult to walk on.  There are walls on either side
of the path, with thick, tangled vines growing on them.  In front of you to
the west, you sense a big bustling of activity, with many gardeners and
vine tenders working to maintain the beauty of various types of vegetation.
Also, glancing past the grape vines, you see an old, run-down lumbermill in
the distance to the northwest, but you can turn around towards the split
in the trail to the south.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 128ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > w
Entrance to the vineyard
[Exits: east west]

a gardener was last here, traveling west.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 128ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Gwyrdain auctions (in common), '50k for bronze plate gloves any or no affects'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 339mv(2972) 14267gp > w
In the vineyard
[Exits: north east west]

a bluejay was last here, traveling west.

Resting on a short twig, a spotted bluejay flutters about.
A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
A staggering drunkard laughs at you, mumbling as he walks.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > wear true
You wear a Minor Amulet of True Seeing around your neck.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > l
In the vineyard
[Exits: north east west]
You are walking along a small trail surrounded by thick, tangled grape
vines, and are somewhat tempted to pick off a few ripened grapes to quench
your thirst.  In fact, you probably would if it were not for the many
gardeners and vine tenders wandering about, keeping a watchful eye on
visitors and tourists.  You also notice bunches of wildflowers growing from
the rich soil, thriving in this mild, warm climate.  The vineyard stretches
far to your north and west, with many rows of plants and flowers, and you
may wander back to the split in the trail to your east by backtracking
along the winded dirt path.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

a bluejay was last here, traveling west.

(Charmed) (Blue Aura) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
Resting on a short twig, a spotted bluejay flutters about.
A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
(Blue Aura) A staggering drunkard laughs at you, mumbling as he walks.

<315hp(315) 128ma 335mv(2972) 14267gp > 
The day has begun.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l gardener
She looks at you intently for a moment, then goes back to her work.  It
doesn't seem like she enjoys her job too much, although you notice her
munching on some grapes picked off the vines here.
A gardener is in perfect health.

A gardener is using:
  a scale mail girth

You peek at the inventory:
     Nothing.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
A bluejay leaves north.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > con gardener
You can kill a gardener naked and weaponless.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
rem true
In the vineyard
[Exits: north east west]
You are walking along a small trail surrounded by thick, tangled grape
vines, and are somewhat tempted to pick off a few ripened grapes to quench
your thirst.  In fact, you probably would if it were not for the many
gardeners and vine tenders wandering about, keeping a watchful eye on
visitors and tourists.  You also notice bunches of wildflowers growing from
the rich soil, thriving in this mild, warm climate.  The vineyard stretches
far to your north and west, with many rows of plants and flowers, and you
may wander back to the split in the trail to your east by backtracking
along the winded dirt path.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

a bluejay was last here, traveling north.

(Charmed) (Blue Aura) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
(Blue Aura) A staggering drunkard laughs at you, mumbling as he walks.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > You stop using a Minor Amulet of True Seeing.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'detect invis'

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > k gardener
Your slash maims a gardener!

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Your slash devastates a gardener!
whoz
whoz
You receive 0 experience points.
You hear a gardener's death cry.
You see nothing like that in the corpse.
Corpse of a gardener contains:
a scale mail girth

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
A drunkard savagely devours a corpse.

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > get girth 
You get a scale mail girth.

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > c identify girth
Object 'scale mail girth' is type armor, extra flags metallic.
Weight is 2.  Material: bronze
Armor class is 5.

<315hp(315) 130ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
The sun rises in the east.
It starts to rain.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > drop girth
l
You drop a scale mail girth.
A drunkard leaves north.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > In the vineyard
[Exits: north east west]
You are walking along a small trail surrounded by thick, tangled grape
vines, and are somewhat tempted to pick off a few ripened grapes to quench
your thirst.  In fact, you probably would if it were not for the many
gardeners and vine tenders wandering about, keeping a watchful eye on
visitors and tourists.  You also notice bunches of wildflowers growing from
the rich soil, thriving in this mild, warm climate.  The vineyard stretches
far to your north and west, with many rows of plants and flowers, and you
may wander back to the split in the trail to your east by backtracking
along the winded dirt path.
The sky is rainy and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A scale mail girth has been left here.
(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - In the vineyard
East  - Entrance to the vineyard
West  - In the vineyard

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > n
In the vineyard
[Exits: north south]

a gardener was last here, traveling south.

A staggering drunkard laughs at you, mumbling as he walks.
Resting on a short twig, a spotted bluejay flutters about.
A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
A grape gardener bends down, tending the vines.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 149ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'anyone know how the new ac sytem works'.

<315hp(315) 149ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > l
In the vineyard
[Exits: north south]
This area smells sweet, of scented flowers and wine.  Exploring further into
the vineyard, you spot many different types of vines, each with differently
colored grapes and leaves.  This section of the vineyard makes it seem
magical here...

Thick underbrush and tangled vines block the trail to your west, but the
vineyard extends far to the north.  You may choose to walk back along the
trail to the south, towards the entrance of the vineyard.  To the
northwest, you observe a small cluster of buildings, including an old
wooden lumbermill in the center.
The sky is rainy and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
A staggering drunkard laughs at you, mumbling as he walks.
Resting on a short twig, a spotted bluejay flutters about.
A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
A grape gardener bends down, tending the vines.

<315hp(315) 149ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Your force shield shimmers then fades away.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > wear true
You wear a Minor Amulet of True Seeing around your neck.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > c shield

Azzark gossips (in common), 'oo more xp'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > You are surrounded by a force shield.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l

ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'nope'.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > In the vineyard
[Exits: north south]
This area smells sweet, of scented flowers and wine.  Exploring further into
the vineyard, you spot many different types of vines, each with differently
colored grapes and leaves.  This section of the vineyard makes it seem
magical here...

Thick underbrush and tangled vines block the trail to your west, but the
vineyard extends far to the north.  You may choose to walk back along the
trail to the south, towards the entrance of the vineyard.  To the
northwest, you observe a small cluster of buildings, including an old
wooden lumbermill in the center.
The sky is rainy and a cold northern gust blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(Charmed) (Blue Aura) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
(Blue Aura) A staggering drunkard laughs at you, mumbling as he walks.
Resting on a short twig, a spotted bluejay flutters about.
A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
A grape gardener bends down, tending the vines.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
A bluejay leaves north.
A gardener leaves south.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > k gardener
Your slash *** ANNIHILATES *** a gardener!
whoz
whoz
You receive 0 experience points.
You hear a gardener's death cry.
You see nothing like that in the corpse.
Corpse of a gardener contains:
(Magical) a black potion with black swirls

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > 
A drunkard savagely devours a corpse.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > get potion corpse
get potion
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > You see no corpse here.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > c identify potion
You get a black potion with black swirls.

<315hp(315) 149ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > Object 'potion black black' is type potion, extra flags magic flammable.
Weight is 2.
Spells of: 'cure blindness' 'infravision'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > l
In the vineyard
[Exits: north south]
This area smells sweet, of scented flowers and wine.  Exploring further into
the vineyard, you spot many different types of vines, each with differently
colored grapes and leaves.  This section of the vineyard makes it seem
magical here...

Thick underbrush and tangled vines block the trail to your west, but the
vineyard extends far to the north.  You may choose to walk back along the
trail to the south, towards the entrance of the vineyard.  To the
northwest, you observe a small cluster of buildings, including an old
wooden lumbermill in the center.
The sky is rainy and a cold northern gust blows.

a gardener was last here, traveling south.

(Charmed) (Blue Aura) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
(Blue Aura) A staggering drunkard laughs at you, mumbling as he walks.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > n
Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

Resting on a short twig, a spotted bluejay flutters about.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 156ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > k jay
You stumble and almost fall!

<315hp(315) 156ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > 
Your slash EVISCERATES a bluejay!
whoz
whoz
You receive 0 experience points.
You hear a bluejay's death cry.
Coins: you can't carry that many items.
Corpse of a bluejay contains:
2 gold coins

<315hp(315) 156ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 156ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > in

### Czar has fallen to level 23.

### Czar has fallen to level 22.

### Czar has fallen to level 21.


<315hp(315) 156ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > You are carrying:
(Magical) a black potion with black swirls
a bag of TFC PetChow
(Magical) a light blue potion with murky red swirls
( 4) (Magical) a clear red potion
( 2) a dolphin hide bag
(Magical) the tattered scroll
(Magical) a grey potion with green swirls
(Magical) a white potion with blue swirls
(Magical) a light blue potion with fluorescent orange swirls and purple spots
( 2) a leather backpack
(Magical) a purple potion with clear swirls
(Magical) a green potion with blue swirls and blue spots
(Magical) (Humming) a hand-held crossbow

<315hp(315) 156ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > put potion 2.backpack
You put a black potion with black swirls in a leather backpack.

<315hp(315) 156ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: south west]
This is a very popular section of the vineyard, and you can see why.  The
vines here are grown especially well, and the other plants are also well
taken care of.  Different types of wildflowers thriving here, combined with
light, warm breezes bringing perfumed air to your nose, create a peaceful
environment adding much to the natural setting... You have a slight urge to
just relax, find a comfortable spot to sit down, and enjoy your
surroundings.  Glancing to the west, you notice a few buildings, and the
vineyard extends to your south.
The sky is rainy and a cold northern gust blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

The corpse of a bluejay is lying here.
(Charmed) (Blue Aura) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 156ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > w
Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 156ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > ### Flowerchild has quit.

<315hp(315) 156ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > e
butcher corpse
get steak
eat steak

The detect magic wears off.
You no longer see invisible objects.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

The corpse of a bluejay is lying here.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > The steak made from bluejay looks very filling.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > You get steak made from bluejay.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > You eat steak made from bluejay.
You are full.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > rem true
c 'detect invis'
You stop using a Minor Amulet of True Seeing.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 156ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > c 'detect magic'
w
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 151ma 351mv(2972) 14267gp > Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: east south west]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 151ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > l
Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: east south west]
This is a very popular section of the vineyard, and you can see why.  The
vines here are grown especially well, and the other plants are also well
taken care of.  Different types of wildflowers thriving here, combined with
light, warm breezes bringing perfumed air to your nose, create a peaceful
environment adding much to the natural setting... You have a slight urge to
just relax, find a comfortable spot to sit down, and enjoy your
surroundings.  Glancing to the west, you notice a few buildings, and the
vineyard extends to your south.
The sky is rainy and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 151ma 347mv(2972) 14267gp > w
Before the cottage
[Exits: north east south west]

No one has been through here recently.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 151ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - A small cafe
East  - Northern edge of vineyard
South - A cozy cottage
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 151ma 343mv(2972) 14267gp > s
A cozy cottage
[Exits: north]

No one has been through here recently.

A crackling fireplace is set into the wall, providing warmth.
Alyn's wife is here, reclining in a rocking chair.  She gestures for you to
come near, and take a look at the items for sale.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 151ma 340mv(2972) 14267gp > l
list

Your pet is hungry.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > A cozy cottage
[Exits: north]
You are standing in front of a small fireplace in a well-built cottage. 
This place is a good home, you think, and the shopkeeper must think so 
too.  There is a big throw rug spread out across the floor, and many 
lanterns decorate this place.  You see a door leading to a bedroom to
west, and to the north is back outside.

No one has been through here recently.

A crackling fireplace is set into the wall, providing warmth.
(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
Alyn's wife is here, reclining in a rocking chair.  She gestures for you to
come near, and take a look at the items for sale.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > The shopkeeper says (in common), 'For 14 gold a strand of green grapes.'.
The shopkeeper says (in common), 'For 14 gold a bottle of Randol's best.'.
The shopkeeper says (in common), 'For 362 gold a large canvas bag.'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 14267gp > buy bag
You buy a large canvas bag.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > n
Before the cottage
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 161ma 352mv(2972) 13905gp > drop chow
You drop a bag of TFC PetChow.

<315hp(315) 161ma 352mv(2972) 13905gp > or pet eat
They aren't here.

<315hp(315) 161ma 352mv(2972) 13905gp > or owl eat
Ok.

<315hp(315) 161ma 352mv(2972) 13905gp > or owl eat
Ok.

<315hp(315) 161ma 352mv(2972) 13905gp > or owl eat
Ok.

<315hp(315) 161ma 352mv(2972) 13905gp > l
Before the cottage
[Exits: north east south west]
You are standing in front of a newly built cottage, on a well-traveled dirt
trail.  There is a sign above the door which is simply labeled 'shop', and
it seems, for some reason, inviting.  It is fairly small, but is obviously
also used as a house, probably for the shopkeepers.  An awkward-looking
wooden mill to your west seems out of place, as it looks fairly old, not to
mention that it towers over you, being about three stories high.  However,
you are intrigued by an aroma of cinnamon and coffee coming from your
north, where a small but inviting cafe stands.
The sky is lit by flashes of lightning and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A huge bag of TFC PetChow has been left here.
(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 161ma 352mv(2972) 13905gp > get bag
l in bag
You get a bag of TFC PetChow.
Your pet is hungry.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > That is not a container.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > l chow
The bag of TFC PetChow has a label on it saying:

One serving of TFC PetChow meets or exceeds all the normal daily nutritional
requirements of your pet. Contains no artificial ingredients. For consumption
by TFC Pets ONLY. 


<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > l

Bandar ftells (in common), 'later people'.
Before the cottage
[Exits: north east south west]
You are standing in front of a newly built cottage, on a well-traveled dirt
trail.  There is a sign above the door which is simply labeled 'shop', and
it seems, for some reason, inviting.  It is fairly small, but is obviously
also used as a house, probably for the shopkeepers.  An awkward-looking
wooden mill to your west seems out of place, as it looks fairly old, not to
mention that it towers over you, being about three stories high.  However,
you are intrigued by an aroma of cinnamon and coffee coming from your
north, where a small but inviting cafe stands.
The sky is lit by flashes of lightning and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > 
### Lokii killed by a half-elf mage at A Small Stream

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > whozone

ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'Bye'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > exits

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'later Bandar'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > 
Vanessa ftells (in common), 'Bye'.
Obvious exits:
North - A small cafe
East  - Northern edge of vineyard
South - A cozy cottage
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > ftell *waves*
You ftell (in common), '*waves*'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > n
A small cafe
[Exits: south]

No one has been through here recently.

A dwarven tourist sits at the bar, talking with other people.
A gnomish tourist sits at the bar, talking with other people.
Patiently twiddling her thumbs, a cheerful waitress waits for your order.
A gardener taking a break off from work at the ficklenut grove stands here.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 13905gp > list
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 14 gold a cup of iced cappuccino.'.
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 14 gold a chocolate-covered croissant.'.
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 14 gold a tall glass of iced tea.'.
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 5420 gold a small caffeine pill.'.
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 28 gold a huge mug of hot chocolate.'.
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 14 gold a small breakfast roll.'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 13905gp > buy pill
You can't carry that many items.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 13905gp > in
You are carrying:
a bag of TFC PetChow
a large canvas bag
(Magical) a light blue potion with murky red swirls
( 4) (Magical) a clear red potion
( 2) a dolphin hide bag
(Magical) the tattered scroll
(Magical) a grey potion with green swirls
(Magical) a white potion with blue swirls
(Magical) a light blue potion with fluorescent orange swirls and purple spots
( 2) a leather backpack
(Magical) a purple potion with clear swirls
(Magical) a green potion with blue swirls and blue spots
(Magical) (Humming) a hand-held crossbow
(Magical) a Minor Amulet of True Seeing

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 13905gp > 
Your pet is hungry.
You feel weaker.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > put chow 2.bag
You put a bag of TFC PetChow in a large canvas bag.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'how do you get a delete?'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > 
### Sonis has quit.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > list
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 14 gold a cup of iced cappuccino.'.
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 14 gold a chocolate-covered croissant.'.
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 14 gold a tall glass of iced tea.'.
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 5420 gold a small caffeine pill.'.
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 28 gold a huge mug of hot chocolate.'.
A cheerful waitress says (in common), 'For 14 gold a small breakfast roll.'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > buy pill
You can't carry that much weight.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'you're deleting your char?'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > cast strength
You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 13905gp > buy pill
You buy a small caffeine pill.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > ftell what?
You ftell (in common), 'what?'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > c identify pill
Object 'pill caffeine small' is type pill, extra flags glow hum.
Weight is 5.
Spells of: 'dispel magic' 'heal' 'refresh'.

<315hp(315) 129ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Your pet is hungry.

<315hp(315) 148ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > put pill 2.backpack
It won't fit.

<315hp(315) 148ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > l
A small cafe
[Exits: south]
Upon entering, you are overwhelmed by scents of sweet cinnamon, blended with
the aroma of coffee beans.  You also notice quite a crowd gathered here,
mostly workers from the vineyard or ficklenut grove.  A colorful sign
posted on the western wall reveals the items sold here, and you ponder over
which drink you should buy...they all look (and smell) so good!

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
A dwarven tourist sits at the bar, talking with other people.
A gnomish tourist sits at the bar, talking with other people.
Patiently twiddling her thumbs, a cheerful waitress waits for your order.
A gardener taking a break off from work at the ficklenut grove stands here.

<315hp(315) 148ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'how do you get a delete?'.

<315hp(315) 148ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > s
Before the cottage
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 148ma 351mv(2972) 8485gp > drop chow
You do not have that item.

<315hp(315) 148ma 351mv(2972) 8485gp > drop pill
get chow bag
You drop a small caffeine pill.
Your pet is hungry.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > You get a bag of TFC PetChow from a large canvas bag.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > drop chow
You drop a bag of TFC PetChow.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > or owl eat chow
An owl eats a bag of TFC PetChow.
Your pet is no longer hungry.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > or owl eat chow
Your pet can't find that.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > l
Before the cottage
[Exits: north east south west]
You are standing in front of a newly built cottage, on a well-traveled dirt
trail.  There is a sign above the door which is simply labeled 'shop', and
it seems, for some reason, inviting.  It is fairly small, but is obviously
also used as a house, probably for the shopkeepers.  An awkward-looking
wooden mill to your west seems out of place, as it looks fairly old, not to
mention that it towers over you, being about three stories high.  However,
you are intrigued by an aroma of cinnamon and coffee coming from your
north, where a small but inviting cafe stands.
The sky is lit by flashes of lightning and a warm southerly breeze blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(Glowing) (Humming) Wonderful for those long nights... a small caffeine pill lies here.
(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > get pill
You get a small caffeine pill.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > put pill bag
You put a small caffeine pill in a large canvas bag.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > l
Before the cottage
[Exits: north east south west]
You are standing in front of a newly built cottage, on a well-traveled dirt
trail.  There is a sign above the door which is simply labeled 'shop', and
it seems, for some reason, inviting.  It is fairly small, but is obviously
also used as a house, probably for the shopkeepers.  An awkward-looking
wooden mill to your west seems out of place, as it looks fairly old, not to
mention that it towers over you, being about three stories high.  However,
you are intrigued by an aroma of cinnamon and coffee coming from your
north, where a small but inviting cafe stands.
The sky is lit by flashes of lightning and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - A small cafe
East  - Northern edge of vineyard
South - A cozy cottage
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > w
The old mill
[Exits: east up]

No one has been through here recently.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 161ma 352mv(2972) 8485gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - Before the cottage
Up    - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > u
An old storeroom
[Exits: down]

No one has been through here recently.

An owl arrives from below.

<315hp(315) 128ma 353mv(2972) 8485gp > e
w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 128ma 353mv(2972) 8485gp > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 128ma 353mv(2972) 8485gp > n

Bandar ftells (in common), 'how do you get a delete anyone know?'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 353mv(2972) 8485gp > s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 128ma 353mv(2972) 8485gp > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 128ma 353mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'type help delete'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 353mv(2972) 8485gp > ftell don't know bandar.. whats up though?
You ftell (in common), 'don't know bandar.. whats up though?'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 353mv(2972) 8485gp > help delete

Bandar ftells (in common), 'do not like 3x'.
If you become disatisfied with your character for some reason, and wish
to have it deleted, there is ONLY this approved procedure to follow. You 
are either covered by 1 or 2 as listed below.

1. If you have not reached level 2, go to the Adventurer Guild and type
   "quit" and it will be automatic. 

2. Don't play the character for a while. Unplayed characters are purged
   automatically after a time, based on the level of the character. Low
   level chars purge out quicker than higher level characters. If you are
   going away for a trip or something and want to avoid this feature, make
   sure you write a note to the imps so they can save your characters.

NOTE: If you are wanting to restart a character using the old name, that 
is fine, but we will not "reserve" a character name for your personal 
use. Once a character is deleted, the name is again "fair game" to all.



<315hp(315) 128ma 353mv(2972) 8485gp > 
### Ariel has fallen to level 9.


<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Sandels gossips (in common), 'CHEER Ariel'.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'new mud time'.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > l
An old storeroom
[Exits: down]
Above the main part of the mill, you are standing in a very dusty storeroom,
cobwebs covering most of the walls.  You'd think something was hidden here,
since this lumbermill looks much bigger from the outside than it seems now.
Leading down, a set of stairs leads back to the main part of the mill,
which is the only exit you see.

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Nicademus gossips (in common), 'how long will this thing be after me for?'.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
### Rahvin has fallen to level 29.


<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > ftell *hugs* Bandar...   I'll miss you
You ftell (in common), '*hugs* Bandar...   I'll miss you'.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > l
An old storeroom
[Exits: down]
Above the main part of the mill, you are standing in a very dusty storeroom,
cobwebs covering most of the walls.  You'd think something was hidden here,
since this lumbermill looks much bigger from the outside than it seems now.
Leading down, a set of stairs leads back to the main part of the mill,
which is the only exit you see.

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'it was fun '.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > ftell but don't give up so soon.. there's a lot of things I truely hate around here now

Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > You ftell (in common), 'but don't give up so soon.. there's a lot of things I truely hate around here now'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > l
An old storeroom
[Exits: down]
Above the main part of the mill, you are standing in a very dusty storeroom,
cobwebs covering most of the walls.  You'd think something was hidden here,
since this lumbermill looks much bigger from the outside than it seems now.
Leading down, a set of stairs leads back to the main part of the mill,
which is the only exit you see.

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > c 'stone skin'
You lost your concentration.

<315hp(315) 145ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 112ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Bandar ftells (in common), 'do not like this version tho'.

<315hp(315) 112ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > ftell but Im giving it a chance
You ftell (in common), 'but Im giving it a chance'.

<315hp(315) 112ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > lk
Huh?

<315hp(315) 112ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > l
An old storeroom
[Exits: down]
Above the main part of the mill, you are standing in a very dusty storeroom,
cobwebs covering most of the walls.  You'd think something was hidden here,
since this lumbermill looks much bigger from the outside than it seems now.
Leading down, a set of stairs leads back to the main part of the mill,
which is the only exit you see.

No one has been through here recently.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 112ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > d
The old mill
[Exits: east up]

Natilena was last here, traveling up.

An owl arrives from above.

<315hp(315) 112ma 353mv(2972) 8485gp > e
Before the cottage
[Exits: north east south west]

Natilena was last here, traveling west.

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 112ma 350mv(2972) 8485gp > e
Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 112ma 346mv(2972) 8485gp > e

Nicademus gossips (in common), 'do these retribution things ever give up?'.
Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 112ma 342mv(2972) 8485gp > s
In the vineyard
[Exits: north south]

Alyn was last here, traveling south.

A staggering drunkard laughs at you, mumbling as he walks.
A grape gardener bends down, tending the vines.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 112ma 338mv(2972) 8485gp > s
In the vineyard
[Exits: north east west]

a bluejay was last here, traveling west.

Alyn, the supervisor, stands here chatting with the vine tenders.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 112ma 334mv(2972) 8485gp > l alyn
Bothered by the intense heat, Alyn doesn't seem to like his job.  He stands
here talking with the gardeners, and eyes you fairly suspiciously,
wondering what you are doing here.  He points to the east at a small
cluster of buildings, and tells you of the wonderful things sold there.
Alyn is in perfect health.

Alyn is using:
           a rusted short sword

You peek at the inventory:
2 gold coins
a scale mail girth
a bunch of wildflowers
a strand of green grapes

<315hp(315) 112ma 334mv(2972) 8485gp > 
A gardener arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > list
You can't do that here.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Gwyrdain gossips (in common), 'What do they do?'.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > wear true
l
You wear a Minor Amulet of True Seeing around your neck.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > In the vineyard
[Exits: north east west]
You are walking along a small trail surrounded by thick, tangled grape
vines, and are somewhat tempted to pick off a few ripened grapes to quench
your thirst.  In fact, you probably would if it were not for the many
gardeners and vine tenders wandering about, keeping a watchful eye on
visitors and tourists.  You also notice bunches of wildflowers growing from
the rich soil, thriving in this mild, warm climate.  The vineyard stretches
far to your north and west, with many rows of plants and flowers, and you
may wander back to the split in the trail to your east by backtracking
along the winded dirt path.
The sky is rainy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

a bluejay was last here, traveling west.

A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
(Charmed) (Blue Aura) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
Alyn, the supervisor, stands here chatting with the vine tenders.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > con alyn
Alyn is no match for you.
Arkanis gossips (in common), 'can you get a cityguard to attack it while it's fighting you and flee?'.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > rem true
You stop using a Minor Amulet of True Seeing.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > wear crossbow
You stop using a long sword.
You wield a hand-held crossbow.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > bs alyn
Your backstab misses Alyn.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Your pierce wounds Alyn.
Alyn dodges your attack.
Your slice injures Alyn.
Your magical barrier blocks Alyn's attack.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > wear sword
blynd

Your pierce wounds Alyn.
You lose your footing!
Alyn's stab injures you.
You deftly move out of the way of Alyn's attack.

<301hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Nicademus gossips (in common), 'follow me and kill'.

<301hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
The sun slowly disappears in the west.
The rain stopped.
Your skin feels soft again.

<306hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
You've been knocked down! Get UP!!!
Your pierce hits Alyn.
Your slice hits Alyn.
Alyn attacks, but you manage to scramble out of the way.
Alyn attacks and narrowly misses you.

<306hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > st
c 'lightning bolt' 

You've been knocked down! Get UP!!!
Your attack goes wild, and you almost hit yourself, instead!
Your slice injures Alyn.
You dodge Alyn's attack.

<306hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > You stop using a hand-held crossbow.
You wield a long sword.

<306hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
<306hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > You get your feet under you and set for battle.

<306hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > You lost your concentration.

<306hp(315) 143ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > 
Your slash wounds Alyn.
Your slice injures Alyn.
You dodge Alyn's attack.

<306hp(315) 143ma 355mv(2972) 8485gp > c 'lightning bolt' 
Your lightning bolt devastates Alyn!
whoz
whoz
You receive 0 experience points.
You hear Alyn's death cry.
You get 2 gold coins from corpse of Alyn.
Corpse of Alyn contains:
a rusted short sword
a strand of green grapes
a bunch of wildflowers
a scale mail girth
165 gold coins

<306hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8487gp > 
A gardener leaves north.

<306hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8487gp > 
### Diablo has fallen to level 8.


<306hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8487gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    
### Duni killed by the blob at The Blob Cage

<306hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8487gp > get coins corpse
You get 165 gold coins from corpse of Alyn.

<306hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8652gp > sac corpse
Cerebus accepts your sacrifice.

<306hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > l
In the vineyard
[Exits: north east west]
You are walking along a small trail surrounded by thick, tangled grape
vines, and are somewhat tempted to pick off a few ripened grapes to quench
your thirst.  In fact, you probably would if it were not for the many
gardeners and vine tenders wandering about, keeping a watchful eye on
visitors and tourists.  You also notice bunches of wildflowers growing from
the rich soil, thriving in this mild, warm climate.  The vineyard stretches
far to your north and west, with many rows of plants and flowers, and you
may wander back to the split in the trail to your east by backtracking
along the winded dirt path.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

a gardener was last here, traveling north.

(Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<306hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<306hp(315) 95ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > e
Entrance to the vineyard
[Exits: east west]

Natilena was last here, traveling west.

A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
An owl arrives from the west.

<306hp(315) 95ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > e
On a weedy path
[Exits: south west]

Natilena was last here, traveling west.

An owl arrives from the west.
The night has begun.

<311hp(315) 114ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > s
A split in the path
[Exits: north east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the north.

<311hp(315) 114ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > who
65 players.
Aar [ Wa: 6 Sh: 8 Th: 9 ] Diablo, Dio de la Maquina, Mischief
Aar [ Sh:24 Wa:24       ] Nicademus Shamior of Natural Sciences **xandi**
Hum [ Wa:24 Cl:30       ] Sandels is playing in the Vortex {elexa}{tel}
Hum [ Wa:18 Cl:17       ] Majere, "Is there any born who does not die?" Fire
Hel [      Goddess      ] Darkmoon.
Elf [ Th: 7 Ma: 9       ] Ariel: Farrah's Shon'ar Adept --Mystery/*V*--
Elf [ Wa: 8             ] Zimaire Butterfly of the Eternal Flower
Hum [ Ma:14             ] Socrates the Philosophic-Watcher
Hum [ Th:23 Sh:27 Wa:28 ] Rahvin does unto others                  -- Mischief
Min [ Th: 4 Ma:21 Wa:15 ] Czar`Mino: Mage of natural elements
Elf [ Ra: 2 Ma:16       ] Lokii the TRNO! *V* {CoL}
Elf [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Clelf....the rovin Tiger
Elf [ Wa:11 Cl:16       ] Aslan Prowls the Wyld {Tiger}
Elf [ Wa: 2 Th: 9       ] Vanessa Valkerin, thief in training *Court*
Hum [ Wa: 7 Cl:14       ] Lataal Haasek- Clawed Tiger Cub
Hum [ Wa:25 Ma:25 Th:10 ] Zain Love, Black Knight of the Conclave
Elf [ Ra:14 Ma:20       ] Shen is just tired.. *Sahara* 
Hum [      Paladin      ] Boyardee: Culinary Defender
Hel [ Cl:28 Wa:27       ] Grismal, Tiger Treasure Hunter       -=Tauri=-
Hum [ Cl:25 Wa:25       ] FoolSlayer One with Oblivion. TRN
Hum [    Demigoddess    ] Rhina: You are entitled to an INFORMED opinion.
Hum [ Cl: 1             ] Donk the Boy
Hum [ Wa:11 Cl:16       ] Bandar offical bandaid of the court *COURT*
Hlf [ Th: 1             ] Muertos the Halfling
Hum [ Wa:16             ] Scieptor the Man
Hel [ Ma: 1             ] Duni the Half-Elf
Hel [ Cl:14 Wa:15       ] Malvolent: Natural Born Killer, Abrasive 
Hlf [ Cl: 7 Wa:14       ] Valarus safe room bandit (* VIRTUE *)
Elf [ Cl:21 Wa:15       ] Lorali: Sprite of Nature {Lysanthir} --<<-<-@
Elf [ Cl:12 Wa:11       ] ZAZOO: Little Clerior of the -={*COURT*}=-
Hum [ Ra:28 Ma:27 Th:27 ] Gwyrdain follows where his Lord wills...        [NASH]
Hum [ Cl: 2             ] Mephisito the Boy
Hum [ Wa: 9 Cl:11       ] Gernak Chicken!
Gia [ Sh:14             ] Ava is cloaked in Mystery...
Gia [     Ambassador    ] Masher wonders who helps the Newbie Helper
Elf [ Wa:18 Ma:18 Th:18 ] Sabrina Sturdivant. Tiger Color Guard! WeeEEE
Hum [ Wa: 9 Cl:10       ] Tyroid the Neutral
Gia [ Sh:15 Wa:15       ] Clumsyfool brews his Ale Naturally -=IPS=-
Hum [ Wa:13 Sh:30 Th: 9 ] Typhon(withagunforaloverandashotforthepainathand)
Hum [ Cl: 2             ] Richlieu the Boy
Hum [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Daelin, Grand Knight of the Black Conclave
Hum [      Questor      ] Kordain, Guardian Angel of Retribution *Vir*Datahna*
Hum [ Sh:16 Ra:30       ] Viceroy back from his 2nd foray to the south continen
Hum [ Wa:30             ] Gaul Stone, Nature's newbie leveler...
Elf [ Th:15 Ma:17 Ra:15 ] Natilena says (in drow) 'shhh its sleeping'
Hum [ Cl:27 Wa:15       ] Poli thats Captain Kangaroo Court to you Mister
Hum [      Paladin      ] Dove: Tiger Paladin (Ask for help!) {NEWBIE}
Min [ Ma:14 Th: 9 Wa:13 ] Arkanis All around the world statues crumble fer me!
Hum [ Ma: 6 Wa: 8       ] QBall the ID'er of VIRTUE
Hum [ Ma:12             ] Lapart will get ghetto VIRTUE style
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Ra:30 Th:30 Ma:30 ] Dinin Do'Urden Tiger Triat Weaponsmaster -={Wyld}=-
Hum [ Ma:30 Wa:15 Th:20 ] Vecna, Arch-Mage of the Grey Vortex
Hum [      Demigod      ] Larry Says : Read the Notes
Elf [ Th:22 Wa:23 Ma:22 ] Symon wants to believe. *Trno*
Elf [    Greater God    ] Nayr is Open for Questions, but Will Not Tell Much
Hum [ Cl:29 Wa:30       ] Yelp,
Elf [ Wa:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Oak. Mischief, not just a good idea, its the law
Elf [ Ra:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Jaator.                      (Court-)
Hum [ Wa:27 Cl:27       ] Azar Reznicek. Lynain's Clerior. TRNOCC
Hum [ Wa: 8             ] Bladefist the strong man
Elf [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Solanthas Goldleaf.
Hum [ Ra:30 Cl:30 Th:30 ] Azzark.
Min [ Ma:23 Wa:15 Th: 9 ] Empedocles T. Hed (NATURE)
Elf [ Th: 5 Wa:10 Ma:15 ] Skeeve Life, The Universe and Everything   (tiger)

<311hp(315) 114ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'what are your gauntlets Poli?'.

<311hp(315) 114ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Poli ftells (in common), 'ummm...+3str I think'.

<311hp(315) 114ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'nice'.

<311hp(315) 114ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Arkanis gossips (in common), 'you are too busy to eat.. hehe'.

<311hp(315) 114ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 133ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
The clouds disappear.
Your pet is thirsty.
You are thirsty.

<315hp(315) 152ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > st
You are already standing.

<315hp(315) 152ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > c 'create spring' 
drink spring
drink spring
A magical spring flows from the ground.

<315hp(315) 132ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > cast invis
You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 132ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 132ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > cast invis owl
You fade out of existence.

<315hp(315) 126ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > or owl drink
An owl fades out of existence.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 120ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > or owl drink
An owl drinks water from a magical spring.
Your pet is not thirsty.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 120ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > An owl drinks water from a magical spring.
Your pet is not thirsty.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 120ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > l
A split in the path
[Exits: north east south]
This section of the trail is a busy intersection, as it splits off in two
directions.  You can choose either to enter the Cyrenian vineyard, the
brick path winding to your north, or the ficklenut groves to the east.  

In the middle of the path here, a small wooden sign is stuck in the mud,
giving directions to workers and visitors.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 120ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > group owl
You remove an owl from your group.

<315hp(315) 120ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 87ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > s
A turn in the trail
[Exits: north west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 106ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > w
Towards a grove
[Exits: east west]

No one has been through here recently.

A nut picker rests on a tree stump here, counting today's harvest. 
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 106ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > e
A turn in the trail
[Exits: north west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 106ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > n
A split in the path
[Exits: north east south]

Natilena was last here, traveling south.

(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 106ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
East  - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 106ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > l sign
East - ficklenut grove

North - vineyard

<315hp(315) 106ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > s
A turn in the trail
[Exits: north west]

Natilena was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 106ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > w
Towards a grove
[Exits: east west]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.

A nut picker rests on a tree stump here, counting today's harvest. 
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 106ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > w
On a beaten dirt path
[Exits: east down]

No one has been through here recently.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 106ma 327mv(2972) 8653gp > d
An old tunnel
[Exits: west up]

No one has been through here recently.

An owl arrives from above.

<315hp(315) 106ma 324mv(2972) 8653gp > w
Split in an old tunnel
[Exits: east west]

No one has been through here recently.

Searching for food, a cave critter scutters about along the cave wall.
Searching for food, a cave critter scutters about along the cave wall.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 106ma 322mv(2972) 8653gp > w
A dusty passageway
[Exits: east up]

No one has been through here recently.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 106ma 320mv(2972) 8653gp > u
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south down]

a squirrel was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from below.

<315hp(315) 106ma 317mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
whozone
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
Down  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 106ma 317mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Zain                        
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 106ma 317mv(2972) 8653gp > e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 106ma 317mv(2972) 8653gp > d
A dusty passageway
[Exits: east up]

Natilena was last here, traveling up.

An owl arrives from above.

<315hp(315) 106ma 314mv(2972) 8653gp > e
e
Split in an old tunnel
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

Searching for food, a cave critter scutters about along the cave wall.
Searching for food, a cave critter scutters about along the cave wall.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 106ma 312mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.
You feel weaker.

<315hp(315) 125ma 348mv(2972) 8653gp > An old tunnel
[Exits: west up]

Natilena was last here, traveling west.

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 125ma 346mv(2972) 8653gp > u
On a beaten dirt path
[Exits: east down]

Natilena was last here, traveling down.

An owl arrives from below.

<315hp(315) 125ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > cast strength
You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 105ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > c 'stone skin'
e
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 72ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Towards a grove
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nut picker rests on a tree stump here, counting today's harvest. 
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 72ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 72ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > w
On a beaten dirt path
[Exits: east down]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 72ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 72ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > e
Towards a grove
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nut picker rests on a tree stump here, counting today's harvest. 
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 72ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > who zain

Lokii gossips (in common), 'who locked mg?'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > 1 player.
Hum [ Wa:25 Ma:25 Th:10 ] Zain Love, Black Knight of the Conclave

<315hp(315) 72ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'what up Angua'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Daelin gossips (in common), 'the mayor'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Daelin gossips (in common), 'you dolt'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'Heya'.
Lataal gossips (in elven), 'the mayor'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > w
On a beaten dirt path
[Exits: east down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 91ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Ariel gossips (in common), 'mayor'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > e
e
Towards a grove
[Exits: east west]

Natilena was last here, traveling west.

A nut picker rests on a tree stump here, counting today's harvest. 
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 91ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > A turn in the trail
[Exits: north west]

Natilena was last here, traveling west.

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 91ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > n
n

Angua ftells (in common), 'You didn't convert?'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > A split in the path
[Exits: north east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 91ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > On a weedy path
[Exits: south west]

Natilena was last here, traveling south.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 91ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > w

Lokii gossips (in common), 'the mayor locks now??'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > Entrance to the vineyard
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 91ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'not yet'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > w
In the vineyard
[Exits: north east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
A staggering drunkard laughs at you, mumbling as he walks.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 91ma 327mv(2972) 8653gp > Ariel gossips (in common), 'new feature, welcome to ver 3'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 327mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'gonna eventually'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 327mv(2972) 8653gp > n

Lataal gossips (in elven), 'yep'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 327mv(2972) 8653gp > In the vineyard
[Exits: north south]

a gardener was last here, traveling north.

A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
A grape gardener bends down, tending the vines.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 91ma 323mv(2972) 8653gp > Lokii gossips (in common), 'crap'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 323mv(2972) 8653gp > 
A gardener arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 91ma 323mv(2972) 8653gp > n
Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 91ma 319mv(2972) 8653gp > w

Angua ftells (in common), 'it only cost me 1 level each class'.
Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: east south west]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 91ma 315mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 91ma 315mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Abu gossips (in common), 'thank god for thieves.. like me. :>'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 315mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'just haven't typed it out yet :P'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 315mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), '*nod*'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 315mv(2972) 8653gp > save

Gernak gossips (in common), 'he always did... before people used to kill him and take his key'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 315mv(2972) 8653gp > Your effective level is 27

Version  3.00 of TFC was compiled on 10/26/97 at 15:44.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 91ma 315mv(2972) 8653gp > who clave
3 players.
Hum [ Wa:25 Ma:25 Th:10 ] Zain Love, Black Knight of the Conclave
Hum [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Daelin, Grand Knight of the Black Conclave
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave

<315hp(315) 91ma 315mv(2972) 8653gp > 
### Malvolent has fallen to level 13.


<315hp(315) 91ma 315mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.
The detect magic wears off.
You no longer see invisible objects.

<315hp(315) 110ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > ftell ungrats Malvolent
You ftell (in common), 'ungrats Malvolent'.

<315hp(315) 110ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > c 'detect invis'
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 105ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > c 'detect magic'
c 'stone skin'
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 100ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Daelin gossips (in common), 'are you talking about version one or something gernak?'.

<315hp(315) 100ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > sc
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 67ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), '*nod* pout'.

<315hp(315) 67ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You are Natilena says (in drow) 'shhh its sleeping',
555 years old (1087 hours), created Sun Oct 26 97 17:07:06.
You live in Loth Lorien and your race is Elf.
You are a level 15 Thief, level 17 Mage, level 15 Ranger.
You worship Cerebus, who appears to be OFFLINE
You have 315/315 hit, 67/161 mana, 351/355 movement, 10 practices.
You have 0 training sessions remaining.
You are carrying 36/37 items with weight 291/400 kg.
Str: MAX   Int: TRN   Wis: TRN   Dex: MAX   Con: MAX   Chr: TRN
TRN = trainable, MAX = untrainable.
You are very lucky!
You have scored 132388 exp (460253 total), and have 8653 gold coins.
You need 2972 exp for level 16.
Autoexit: yes.  Autogold: yes.  Autoloot: no.  Autosac: no.
Wimpy set to 140 hit points.
You are auto-assisting an owl.
You are standing.
You are protected.
You are Good.
You are affected by:
Spell: 'stone skin'.
Spell: 'detect magic'.
Spell: 'detect invis'.
Spell: 'strength'.
Spell: 'invis'.
Spell: 'shield'.
Spell: 'wizard mark'.

<315hp(315) 67ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > ftell yeah no kidding
You ftell (in common), 'yeah no kidding'.

<315hp(315) 67ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 67ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > l
Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: east south west]
This is a very popular section of the vineyard, and you can see why.  The
vines here are grown especially well, and the other plants are also well
taken care of.  Different types of wildflowers thriving here, combined with
light, warm breezes bringing perfumed air to your nose, create a peaceful
environment adding much to the natural setting... You have a slight urge to
just relax, find a comfortable spot to sit down, and enjoy your
surroundings.  Glancing to the west, you notice a few buildings, and the
vineyard extends to your south.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 86ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > ftell oh boy.. got zain in my area
You ftell (in common), 'oh boy.. got zain in my area'.

<315hp(315) 86ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'I can't see you.. this is annoying as hell'.

<315hp(315) 86ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'why did they have to take away remove curse?'.

<315hp(315) 86ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 105ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Ariel gossips (in common), 'what level can use cant to the Organization?'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > ftell heh
whozone
You ftell (in common), 'heh'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'to make curse an effective spell'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > l
Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: east south west]
This is a very popular section of the vineyard, and you can see why.  The
vines here are grown especially well, and the other plants are also well
taken care of.  Different types of wildflowers thriving here, combined with
light, warm breezes bringing perfumed air to your nose, create a peaceful
environment adding much to the natural setting... You have a slight urge to
just relax, find a comfortable spot to sit down, and enjoy your
surroundings.  Glancing to the west, you notice a few buildings, and the
vineyard extends to your south.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'I need it back'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > ftell it was effective against me :)
You ftell (in common), 'it was effective against me :)'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
The day has begun.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > l
Northern edge of vineyard
[Exits: east south west]
This is a very popular section of the vineyard, and you can see why.  The
vines here are grown especially well, and the other plants are also well
taken care of.  Different types of wildflowers thriving here, combined with
light, warm breezes bringing perfumed air to your nose, create a peaceful
environment adding much to the natural setting... You have a slight urge to
just relax, find a comfortable spot to sit down, and enjoy your
surroundings.  Glancing to the west, you notice a few buildings, and the
vineyard extends to your south.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Majere gossips (in common), 'valin are u online?'.
Luthien gossips (in common), '+1dam +1dex +5hp suit of ac2 leather for trade. looking for a +1str suit of leather'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Azzark cants, 'with paladins and im tanking'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > Sneak/Hide ON

Azzark cants, 'how sad'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > who val
2 players.
Elf [ Wa: 2 Th: 9       ] Vanessa Valkerin, thief in training *Court*
Hlf [ Cl: 7 Wa:14       ] Valarus safe room bandit (* VIRTUE *)

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Gwyrdain cants, 'laugh '.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Empedocles gossips (in common), 'anybody see merrick?'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Luthien auctions (in common), 'wrong channel'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Luthien auctions (in common), 'my apologies'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Gwyrdain shouts (in common), 'Hey, stop talking you're overloading my info3 :P'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > l
Northern edge of vineyard
hide
sneak
sneak
This is a very popular section of the vineyard, and you can see why.  The
vines here are grown especially well, and the other plants are also well
taken care of.  Different types of wildflowers thriving here, combined with
light, warm breezes bringing perfumed air to your nose, create a peaceful
environment adding much to the natural setting... You have a slight urge to
just relax, find a comfortable spot to sit down, and enjoy your
surroundings.  Glancing to the west, you notice a few buildings, and the
vineyard extends to your south.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Angua shouts (in common), 'hey shut up'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone

Gwyrdain gossips (in common), 'Merrick is in MG'.
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
BRaKaN shouts (in common), 'HeHee...'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > e
Northern edge of vineyard
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A staggering drunkard laughs at you, mumbling as he walks.
A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 91ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Gwyrdain gossips (in common), 'at the mint'.
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 91ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 91ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > w
w

The sun rises in the east.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 110ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > Northern edge of vineyard
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 110ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Before the cottage
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 110ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 110ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 110ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 110ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > c 'stone skin'
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 110ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 77ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Kordain shouts (in common), 'HAIL JOHNPAUL AND THE PATH OF HOLY VIRTUE !!!'.

<315hp(315) 77ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > l

QBall shouts (in common), 'HAIL JOHNPAUL AND THE PATH OF HOLY VIRTUE !!!'.
Lapart shouts (in common), 'HAIL JOHNPAUL AND THE PATH OF HOLY VIRTUE !!'.

<315hp(315) 77ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone

Empedocles gossips (in common), 'ahh ok.'.

<315hp(315) 77ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > Before the cottage
hide
sneak
sneak
You are standing in front of a newly built cottage, on a well-traveled dirt
trail.  There is a sign above the door which is simply labeled 'shop', and
it seems, for some reason, inviting.  It is fairly small, but is obviously
also used as a house, probably for the shopkeepers.  An awkward-looking
wooden mill to your west seems out of place, as it looks fairly old, not to
mention that it towers over you, being about three stories high.  However,
you are intrigued by an aroma of cinnamon and coffee coming from your
north, where a small but inviting cafe stands.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 77ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 77ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 77ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 77ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - A small cafe
East  - Northern edge of vineyard
South - A cozy cottage
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 77ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Valarus shouts (in common), 'HAIL JP'.

<315hp(315) 77ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 77ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > e
Northern edge of vineyard
hide
sneak
sneak

Natilena was last here, traveling west.

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 77ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > e
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 77ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 77ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > Northern edge of vineyard
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A staggering drunkard laughs at you, mumbling as he walks.
A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 77ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 77ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 77ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 77ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
South - In the vineyard
West  - Northern edge of vineyard

<315hp(315) 77ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > s
In the vineyard
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A grape gardener bends down, tending the vines.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 96ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.
Larry gossips, 'bye TFC, dinner time, have fun exploring the new areas, snicker'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 96ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 96ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
North - Northern edge of vineyard
South - In the vineyard

<315hp(315) 96ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > s

Nicademus shouts (in common), 'these WRAITHS SUCK!!!!!'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > In the vineyard
hide
sneak
sneak

a drunkard was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 96ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 96ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 96ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 96ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
North - In the vineyard
East  - Entrance to the vineyard
West  - In the vineyard

<315hp(315) 96ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 96ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > e
whozone
Entrance to the vineyard
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A grape gardener bends down, carefully tending some grape vines.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 96ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 96ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 96ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 96ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
East  - On a weedy path
West  - In the vineyard

<315hp(315) 96ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > e
On a weedy path
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 96ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > Aslan gossips (in common), 'how do i catch the ship from the dock?'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
You attempt to hide.
BRaKaN shouts (in common), 'Justice..?'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 96ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 96ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > exits

FalconPain gossips (in common), 'is it not always dinner time for larry?'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Nicademus shouts (in common), 'can anyone help me kill it?'.
Obvious exits:
South - A split in the path
West  - Entrance to the vineyard

<315hp(315) 96ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Andros gossips (in common), 'so were doin the 3x thing then'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > s
A split in the path
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 96ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 96ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 96ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > Shen gossips (in common), 'Wraiths?'.
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 96ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
North - On a weedy path
East  - A muddy trail
South - A turn in the trail

<315hp(315) 96ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > l sign
East - ficklenut grove

North - vineyard

<315hp(315) 96ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > s
A turn in the trail
hide
sneak
sneak

Natilena was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 96ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 96ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 96ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 96ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - A split in the path
West  - Towards a grove

<315hp(315) 96ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Kordain shouts (in common), 'JUSTICE! VENGENCE! RETRIBUTION!'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > w

Nicademus gossips (in common), 'yeah the justice thingy'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 331mv(2972) 8653gp > Towards a grove
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nut picker rests on a tree stump here, counting today's harvest. 
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 96ma 327mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 96ma 327mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 96ma 327mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 115ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
East  - A turn in the trail
West  - On a beaten dirt path

<315hp(315) 115ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > w
On a beaten dirt path
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 115ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 115ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 115ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > c 'stone skin'

Richlieu gossips (in common), 'Heh, I have negative expnext :P'.
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 82ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
exits

Daelin shouts (in common), 'SUNSHINE! LOLLIPOPS! RAINBOWS!'.

<315hp(315) 82ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 82ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
East  - Towards a grove
Down  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 82ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > d
An old tunnel
hide
sneak
sneak

Natilena was last here, traveling up.

An owl arrives from above.

<315hp(315) 82ma 348mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
exits
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 82ma 348mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 82ma 348mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 82ma 348mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
West  - Too dark to tell
Up    - On a beaten dirt path

<315hp(315) 82ma 348mv(2972) 8653gp > w
w
Split in an old tunnel
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

Searching for food, a cave critter scutters about along the cave wall.
Searching for food, a cave critter scutters about along the cave wall.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 82ma 346mv(2972) 8653gp > A dusty passageway
hide
sneak
sneak

Natilena was last here, traveling east.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 82ma 344mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
exits
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 82ma 344mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 82ma 344mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 82ma 344mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 82ma 344mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 82ma 344mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
East  - Too dark to tell
Up    - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 82ma 344mv(2972) 8653gp > u
whozone
Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

Natilena was last here, traveling down.

An owl arrives from below.

<315hp(315) 82ma 341mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 82ma 341mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 82ma 341mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 82ma 341mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees
Down  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 82ma 341mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 82ma 341mv(2972) 8653gp > l

Your force shield shimmers then fades away.

<315hp(315) 101ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which tower
above the wall which is blocking your progress east. Built out a little 
way from the wall, though, are a series of stone steps which lead down 
into some kind of underground tunnel. If you can't get past that wall 
up here, maybe you can go under it!
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 101ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > c shield
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 101ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 101ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > You are surrounded by a force shield.

<315hp(315) 89ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > n

### Lorali has fallen to level 20.

### Lorali has fallen to level 19.


<315hp(315) 89ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

a squirrel was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
exits
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Noboru ftells (in common), 'hi Court'.

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'hi'.

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Vanessa ftells (in common), 'Hi :)'.

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'heya'.

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > tell lorali ungrats
You tell Lorali (in common), 'ungrats'.

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > ftell hey 
You ftell (in common), 'hey '.

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'HI'.

<315hp(315) 89ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > n
Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 89ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 89ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 89ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 89ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 89ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'I can't stand not being able see these people'.

<315hp(315) 89ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > n
Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

No one has been through here recently.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Lorali tells you (in common), '*sniff* I know'.

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), '*nod* it sucks'.

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > n
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > e
w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > u
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > d
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 89ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 89ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
exits

Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > w
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 108ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > c 'stone skin'
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 108ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 108ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Nicademus gossips (in common), 'well thanx:( guess I will try later'.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
A songbird leaves east.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > l

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'so are randoms decent again then?'.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it. Through the trees to the east you make out a wall.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'is above the pit and 1u1e still safe?'.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
### Shen has fallen to level 18.


<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'yup'.

<315hp(315) 75ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
East  - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
A songbird arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > l
Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it. Through the trees to the east you make out a wall.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > w
whozone
exits
Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 94ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 94ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
East  - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 94ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 94ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 94ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > n
whozone

Kordain questions (in common), 'So when are some Demi gods moving up to Lesser?'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 94ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 94ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 94ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 94ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 94ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > w

Noboru ftells (in common), 'how far do you guys now have to level? i'm at 38k'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 94ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 94ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 94ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 94ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
East  - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 94ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > w
Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

a squirrel was last here, traveling east.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 94ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 94ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 94ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 94ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
East  - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - On the Beach

<315hp(315) 94ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > l
Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 94ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 94ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 94ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Poli ftells (in common), 'try 67k'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > n

Your skin feels soft again.
You feel weaker.

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

a squirrel was last here, traveling south.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 113ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 113ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 113ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Angua ftells (in common), '32k to level'.

<315hp(315) 113ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > cast strength
whozone
You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 93ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 93ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > w
Obvious exits:
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 93ma 351mv(2972) 8653gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 93ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > Malvolent ftells (in common), 'damn'.

<315hp(315) 93ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 93ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.
Arkanis auctions (in common), '+1str amulet fer +1 dam amulet'.

<315hp(315) 93ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > ftell 3k :)
You ftell (in common), '3k :)'.

<315hp(315) 93ma 347mv(2972) 8653gp > n
whozone
Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

a squirrel was last here, traveling south.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 93ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 93ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 93ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 93ma 343mv(2972) 8653gp > e
Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 93ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 93ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 93ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 93ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > n

Malvolent ftells (in common), '2.5k :P'.

<315hp(315) 93ma 339mv(2972) 8653gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

a squirrel was last here, traveling south.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 93ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 93ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 93ma 335mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 112ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > n
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    
Poli ftells (in common), 'ok people...dnont need to kick a man when hes down 8grumble*'.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), '*snicker*'.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Arkanis auctions (in common), 'noone?'.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > l
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
hide
sneak
sneak
This is the edge of the village. There are thick berry bushes to the east 
and west. You feel like you are being watched and as you look up, you can
just decipher the edges of a watch tower to the northwest. You wonder how
long they have been observing you. There is a sign here.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Darkmoon gossips, 'lots of poeple'.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > st
You are already standing.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > sc
You are Natilena says (in drow) 'shhh its sleeping',
555 years old (1087 hours), created Sun Oct 26 97 17:07:06.
You live in Loth Lorien and your race is Elf.
You are a level 15 Thief, level 17 Mage, level 15 Ranger.
You worship Cerebus, who appears to be OFFLINE
You have 315/315 hit, 112/161 mana, 352/355 movement, 10 practices.
You have 0 training sessions remaining.
You are carrying 36/37 items with weight 291/400 kg.
Str: MAX   Int: TRN   Wis: TRN   Dex: MAX   Con: MAX   Chr: TRN
TRN = trainable, MAX = untrainable.
You are very lucky!
You have scored 132388 exp (460253 total), and have 8653 gold coins.
You need 2972 exp for level 16.
Autoexit: yes.  Autogold: yes.  Autoloot: no.  Autosac: no.
Wimpy set to 140 hit points.
You are auto-assisting an owl.
You are standing.
You are protected.
You are Good.
You are affected by:
Spell: 'strength'.
Spell: 'shield'.
Spell: 'detect magic'.
Spell: 'detect invis'.
Spell: 'invis'.
Spell: 'wizard mark'.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > l
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
hide
sneak
sneak
This is the edge of the village. There are thick berry bushes to the east 
and west. You feel like you are being watched and as you look up, you can
just decipher the edges of a watch tower to the northwest. You wonder how
long they have been observing you. There is a sign here.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > l sign
Welcome to EmDeeeVille, home of the world's finest loganberry wine.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > Zain gossips (in common), 'Lots of newbies you mean'.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > l

Zain gossips (in common), 'Were all newbies :)'.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
hide
sneak
sneak
This is the edge of the village. There are thick berry bushes to the east 
and west. You feel like you are being watched and as you look up, you can
just decipher the edges of a watch tower to the northwest. You wonder how
long they have been observing you. There is a sign here.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 112ma 352mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > who 1 7
6 players.
Hum [ Cl: 4             ] FalconPain the Cleric of Stuff
Hum [ Cl: 1             ] Donk the Boy
Hlf [ Th: 1             ] Muertos the Halfling
Hel [ Ma: 1             ] Duni the Half-Elf
Hum [ Cl: 2             ] Mephisito the Boy
Hum [ Cl: 2             ] Richlieu the Boy

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Darkmoon gossips, '*grin*'.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Luthien gossips (in common), 'In a sense we all are'.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Darkmoon gossips, 'LOTS of newbies'.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > who zai

Arkanis gossips (in common), 'bye all fer now'.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 1 player.
Hum [ Wa:25 Ma:25 Th:10 ] Zain Love, Black Knight of the Conclave

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > 
FalconPain gossips (in common), 'i'm a newbie :P'.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > l
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
hide
sneak
sneak
This is the edge of the village. There are thick berry bushes to the east 
and west. You feel like you are being watched and as you look up, you can
just decipher the edges of a watch tower to the northwest. You wonder how
long they have been observing you. There is a sign here.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 131ma 355mv(2972) 8653gp > n
The Path Less Traveled By
hide
sneak
sneak

a watchman was last here, traveling north.

A watchman stands guard here.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8653gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8653gp > whozone
s
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8653gp > 
A watchman yells (in halfling), 'Your kind is not welcomed here, Natilena!'.
A watchman attacks and narrowly misses you.
Your slash injures a watchman.
Your slice injures a watchman.
You deftly move out of the way of a watchman's attack.

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8653gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Your slash wounds a watchman.
Your slice injures a watchman.
A watchman attacks and narrowly misses you.
You deftly move out of the way of a watchman's attack.

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Your slash wounds a watchman.
Your slash wounds a watchman.
Your slice injures a watchman.
A watchman stumbles and almost falls!

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8653gp > s

Masher gossips, 'ack.. newbies.. newbies and more newbies'.

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8653gp > No way!  You are still fighting!

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8653gp > No way!  You are still fighting!

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8653gp > 
Your slash injures a watchman.
whoz
whoz
You receive 0 experience points.
A watchman hits the ground ... DEAD.
You get 180 gold coins from corpse of a watchman.
Corpse of a watchman contains:
a reed belt

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'hehe, I just fled from myself :P'.

<315hp(315) 131ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > butcher corpse
get steak
eat steak
The steak made from watchman looks very filling.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > You get steak made from watchman.

<315hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > You eat steak made from watchman.

<315hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Zain gossips (in common), 'Your a newbie with a terrible name, too bad they didnt code in a way to allow only good names :)'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Daelin gossips (in common), 'so...i hear that a demolish is 50+ damage...'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Lataal gossips (in common), 'I would think it would be heaven for you masher?!'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Noboru ftells (in common), 'anyone try relocating yet?'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Sabrina gossips (in elven), 'get to work masher :)'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > s
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
hide
sneak
sneak

Natilena was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 150ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 150ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 150ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > 
FalconPain gossips (in common), 'newbies cannot be pked :P'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), '*shake* how much does it cost?'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Luthien gossips (in common), 'not anymore'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > ftell heh.. don't have that much cash.. would like to though
You ftell (in common), 'heh.. don't have that much cash.. would like to though'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > l

Darkmoon gossips, 'who's a newbie with a terible name?'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
hide
sneak
sneak
This is the edge of the village. There are thick berry bushes to the east 
and west. You feel like you are being watched and as you look up, you can
just decipher the edges of a watch tower to the northwest. You wonder how
long they have been observing you. There is a sign here.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 150ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 150ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 150ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > s
Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

Natilena was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 150ma 350mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 150ma 350mv(2972) 8833gp > whozone
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 150ma 350mv(2972) 8833gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 150ma 350mv(2972) 8833gp > Beige gossips (in common), 'Me'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 350mv(2972) 8833gp > 
FalconPain gossips (in common), 'probably me'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 350mv(2972) 8833gp > s
Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 150ma 346mv(2972) 8833gp > Zain gossips (in common), 'Falconpain'.

<315hp(315) 150ma 346mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 150ma 346mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 150ma 346mv(2972) 8833gp > cast alarm pc
The outline of your spell sinks into the floor.

<315hp(315) 140ma 346mv(2972) 8833gp > n

Angua ftells (in common), 'it's 2mil'.

<315hp(315) 140ma 346mv(2972) 8833gp > cast alarm pc

Darkmoon gossips, 'oh'.

<315hp(315) 140ma 346mv(2972) 8833gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
hide
sneak
sneak

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 140ma 342mv(2972) 8833gp > The outline of your spell sinks into the floor.

<315hp(315) 130ma 342mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Darkmoon gossips, '*chuckle*'.

<315hp(315) 130ma 342mv(2972) 8833gp > n

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'yeouch'.

<315hp(315) 130ma 342mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 130ma 342mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 130ma 342mv(2972) 8833gp > cast alarm pc
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
hide
sneak
sneak

Natilena was last here, traveling south.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 130ma 339mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Daelin gossips (in common), 'falconpain..good lord...'.

<315hp(315) 130ma 339mv(2972) 8833gp > The outline of your spell sinks into the floor.

<315hp(315) 120ma 339mv(2972) 8833gp > whozone

Azzark gossips (in common), 'CACKLE!!!!I FEARED A GHOST!!!!!!!'.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > n
You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > Noboru ftells (in common), 'geez, that's a lot of fold'.
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 139ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > The Path Less Traveled By
hide
sneak
sneak

Natilena was last here, traveling south.

A reed belt has been carefully constructed.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 139ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 139ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 139ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Azzark gossips (in common), 'serves them right'.

<315hp(315) 139ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Noboru ftells (in common), 'gold :)'.

<315hp(315) 139ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > l
The Path Less Traveled By
hide
sneak
sneak
What a difference it makes to be on the path less traveled by! To the west
you see a large watch tower and to the east is a workshop. Numerous weeds
and greenery grow up on either side of the path.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling south.

A reed belt has been carefully constructed.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 139ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 139ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 139ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 106ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > 
FalconPain gossips (in common), 'i have no originality :P'.

<315hp(315) 106ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'hmm, I think it depends on where you go'.

<315hp(315) 106ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > Sneak/Hide OFF

Darkmoon gossips, 'well it's better than a few I've seen so hush'.

<315hp(315) 106ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Noboru ftells (in common), 'i see from 500,000 to 2,500,000'.

<315hp(315) 106ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > ftell mine was only 500000
You ftell (in common), 'mine was only 500000'.

<315hp(315) 106ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > 
The sky is getting cloudy.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Darkmoon gossips, 'welp I'm outta here for a while'.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Darkmoon gossips, 'see you all later'.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Azzark cants, 'later Mistress DM'.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Zain gossips (in common), 'late'.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Mephisito gossips (in common), '*wave*'.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Gwyrdain cants, '*waves* '.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Richlieu gossips (in common), 'buh bye DM!'.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > ftell anyone got 492000 I can borrow?
You ftell (in common), 'anyone got 492000 I can borrow?'.

<315hp(315) 125ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 144ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > l
The Path Less Traveled By
[Exits: north east south west]
What a difference it makes to be on the path less traveled by! To the west
you see a large watch tower and to the east is a workshop. Numerous weeds
and greenery grow up on either side of the path.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling south.

A reed belt has been carefully constructed.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 144ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'for?'.

<315hp(315) 144ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > c 'stone skin'
You lost your concentration.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > ftell to relocate
whozone
c 'stone skin'

Noboru ftells (in common), 'moving :)'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > You ftell (in common), 'to relocate'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 95ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Aslan gossips (in common), 'does this ship ever come?'.

<315hp(315) 95ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'no, sorry'.

<315hp(315) 95ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > l

Darkmoon cants, 'bye bye azzark'.

<315hp(315) 95ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > The Path Less Traveled By
[Exits: north east south west]
What a difference it makes to be on the path less traveled by! To the west
you see a large watch tower and to the east is a workshop. Numerous weeds
and greenery grow up on either side of the path.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A reed belt has been carefully constructed.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 95ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
### Donk killed by the Grand Knight of paladins at Outside Redferne's Residence

<315hp(315) 95ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > ftell heh.. thought not :)

Azzark cants, ':) '.

<315hp(315) 95ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > You ftell (in common), 'heh.. thought not :)'.
The sun slowly disappears in the west.
The detect magic wears off.
You no longer see invisible objects.

<315hp(315) 114ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Poli ftells (in common), 'sorry...youll have to stand in line nat...I asked for 6 mil first =P'.

<315hp(315) 114ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Masher gossips, 'thank you Donk... '.

<315hp(315) 114ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > ftell *cackle*    ### Donk killed by the Grand Knight of paladins at Outside Redferne's Residence
You ftell (in common), '*cackle*    ### Donk killed by the Grand Knight of paladins at Outside Redferne's Residence'.

<315hp(315) 114ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > ftell Donk  *laugh*  *laugh*

The night has begun.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 133ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > You ftell (in common), 'Donk  *laugh*  *laugh*'.

<315hp(315) 133ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > c 'detect invis'
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > c 'detect magic'
c 'stone skin'
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 90ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > l
The Path Less Traveled By
[Exits: north east south west]
What a difference it makes to be on the path less traveled by! To the west
you see a large watch tower and to the east is a workshop. Numerous weeds
and greenery grow up on either side of the path.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A reed belt has been carefully constructed.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 90ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > e
A Raft-maker's Workshop
[Exits: west]

No one has been through here recently.

A raft-maker greets you cordially.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 90ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > list
A raft-maker says (in halfling), 'Sorry, we're not open right now.  Come back tomorrow.'.

<315hp(315) 90ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > w
The Path Less Traveled By
[Exits: north east south west]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.

A reed belt has been carefully constructed.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 90ma 351mv(2972) 8833gp > n
A Fork In The Pathway
[Exits: north east south]

a watchman was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 109ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - The Village Square
East  - On A Residential Pathway
South - The Path Less Traveled By

<315hp(315) 109ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > ftell oooh.. Im in emmdeeville
You ftell (in common), 'oooh.. Im in emmdeeville'.

<315hp(315) 109ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > n
The Village Square
[Exits: north east south west]

a halfling thief was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 109ma 351mv(2972) 8833gp > n
A Wide Village Pathway
[Exits: north east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A small well pumps water here.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 109ma 349mv(2972) 8833gp > c 'faerie fog'
You conjure a cloud of purple smoke.
An owl is revealed!

<315hp(315) 97ma 349mv(2972) 8833gp > c 'faerie fog'
cast invis
You conjure a cloud of purple smoke.
An owl is revealed!

<315hp(315) 85ma 349mv(2972) 8833gp > cast invis owl

Your pet is thirsty.
You are thirsty.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > l
You fade out of existence.

<315hp(315) 98ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > exits
An owl fades out of existence.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 92ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > A Wide Village Pathway
[Exits: north east south]
The ground has been hardened over the years under the feet of numerous 
halflings and visitors. Gradually you become aware of a mouth-watering 
scent, drifting from the pastry shop to the east. As your stomach growls, 
you contemplate browsing the shop.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

A small well pumps water here.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 92ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > Obvious exits:
North - An Intersection of Pathways
East  - A Pastry Shop
South - The Village Square

<315hp(315) 92ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > who clave
2 players.
Hum [ Wa:25 Ma:25 Th:10 ] Zain Love, Black Knight of the Conclave
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave

<315hp(315) 92ma 355mv(2972) 8833gp > n
An Intersection of Pathways
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 92ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 92ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - An Unsturdy Footbridge
East  - A Pebble-lined Trail
South - A Wide Village Pathway
West  - At The Base Of The Northwestern Watchtower

<315hp(315) 92ma 353mv(2972) 8833gp > n
An Unsturdy Footbridge
[Exits: east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 92ma 351mv(2972) 8833gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
South - An Intersection of Pathways

<315hp(315) 92ma 351mv(2972) 8833gp > e
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
[Exits: north west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A watchman eyes you suspiciously as he strolls by.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 92ma 349mv(2972) 8833gp > exits

A watchman yells, 'Your kind is not welcomed here, Natilena!'.
A watchman attacks and narrowly misses you.

<315hp(315) 92ma 349mv(2972) 8833gp > Obvious exits:
North - On The Trail To EmDeeVille
West  - An Unsturdy Footbridge

<315hp(315) 92ma 349mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Your slash wounds a watchman.
Your slash mauls a watchman.
Your slice injures a watchman.
You dodge a watchman's attack.

<315hp(315) 92ma 349mv(2972) 8833gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 92ma 349mv(2972) 8833gp > blynd

Someone gossips (in common), 'new note new note newn ote new note'.
Ok. They're blinded!

<315hp(315) 92ma 349mv(2972) 8833gp > 
You contemplate giving a watchman some fighting tips.
Your slice injures a watchman.
A watchman attacks, but you manage to scramble out of the way.

<315hp(315) 92ma 349mv(2972) 8833gp > 
Your slash injures a watchman.
Your slash wounds a watchman.
Your slice injures a watchman.
whoz
whoz
You receive 0 experience points.
You hear a watchman's death cry.
You get 11 gold coins from corpse of a watchman.
Corpse of a watchman contains:
a brass bracer
( 2) a mace
fishscale gloves

<315hp(315) 92ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > board list
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 92ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > Nothing found as specified.

<315hp(315) 92ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Your pet is thirsty.
You are thirsty.

<315hp(315) 101ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'create spring' 
drink spring
drink spring
A magical spring flows from the ground.

<315hp(315) 81ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 81ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 81ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > or owl drink
or owl drink
An owl drinks water from a magical spring.
Your pet is not thirsty.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 81ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > An owl drinks water from a magical spring.
Your pet is not thirsty.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 81ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board list
Nothing found as specified.

<315hp(315) 81ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
You feel weaker.
Corpse of a watchman decays into dust.

<315hp(315) 100ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board subject Board looks kinda empty.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 100ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Bond gossips (in common), 'I see the problem with items going poof when you kill a mob is still here'.

<315hp(315) 100ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board + Just seemed odd to me to see a board with no posts.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 100ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board + So I thought I'd add in my own 2cents :)
Ok.

<315hp(315) 119ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Myronides gossips (in common), '*chuckle* Maybe their show items and not supposed to be gotten? Like all the stuff on DH shopkeepers? :)'.

<315hp(315) 119ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board + You may now return to your own lives.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 119ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
### Beige has fallen to level 29.


<315hp(315) 119ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > boar show
Natilena: Board looks kinda empty.
Type: board messages
To followers of: Cerebus
Just seemed odd to me to see a board with no posts.
So I thought I'd add in my own 2cents :)
You may now return to your own lives.

<315hp(315) 119ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board + *waves*
Ok.

<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board post
Ok.
### Something has been posted to board messages.


<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
[Exits: north west]
The large trees give way to make room for a trail which turns to the north
and the west. The underbrush is quite thick, just off to the east. To the
south, there is a plain, river-rock stone wall with moss growing on it's
north side. There is a sign here.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

( 2) A menacing mace is here.
A tight pair of gloves are here.
A brass bracer has been left here.
(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 105ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > cast strength
You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 85ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - On The Trail To EmDeeVille
West  - An Unsturdy Footbridge

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Luthien gossips (in common), 'does anyone have 999 str?'.

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell ok.. everyone check the note board !  :)
You ftell (in common), 'ok.. everyone check the note board !  :)'.

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
ZAZOO gossips (in common), 'nope'.

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Luthien gossips (in common), 'or is it the same with everyone that it only goes to 900?'.

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board list

Myronides gossips (in common), 'You can't. 25str is 900kg now'.
[  0]  Natilena: Board looks kinda empty.

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Daelin gossips (in common), 'i have 1313551589248 str'.

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l

Your skin feels soft again.
Your wizard mark fades.

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Luthien gossips (in common), 'Gotcha'.
Gwyrdain cants, 'hrmm... we don't want to know ### Something has been posted to board messages.'.
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
[Exits: north west]
The large trees give way to make room for a trail which turns to the north
and the west. The underbrush is quite thick, just off to the east. To the
south, there is a plain, river-rock stone wall with moss growing on it's
north side. There is a sign here.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

( 2) A menacing mace is here.
A tight pair of gloves are here.
A brass bracer has been left here.
(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 123ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 90ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'wizard mark' self
c 'wizard mark' bag
c 'wizard mark' 2.bag
You draw a wizard mark rune on Natilena.

<315hp(315) 84ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You draw a wizard mark rune on a large canvas bag.

<315hp(315) 78ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Malvolent ftells (in common), 'check what?'.

<315hp(315) 78ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You draw a wizard mark rune on a dolphin hide bag.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell type   board list
You ftell (in common), 'type   board list'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'cool :)'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell   heh
You ftell (in common), 'heh'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
[Exits: north west]
The large trees give way to make room for a trail which turns to the north
and the west. The underbrush is quite thick, just off to the east. To the
south, there is a plain, river-rock stone wall with moss growing on it's
north side. There is a sign here.
The sky is cloudy and a cold northern gust blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

( 2) A menacing mace is here.
A tight pair of gloves are here.
A brass bracer has been left here.
(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
The day has begun.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - On The Trail To EmDeeVille
West  - An Unsturdy Footbridge

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > w
An Unsturdy Footbridge
[Exits: east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 91ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > e
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
[Exits: north west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

( 2) A menacing mace is here.
A tight pair of gloves are here.
A brass bracer has been left here.
(Magical) A magical spring flows from the ground here.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 91ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > n
On The Trail To EmDeeVille
[Exits: north south]

a watchman was last here, traveling south.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 91ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), ':P'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > n
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south]

a squirrel was last here, traveling north.

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 91ma 346mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell hehee
You ftell (in common), 'hehee'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 346mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 91ma 346mv(2972) 8844gp > n
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 91ma 342mv(2972) 8844gp > e
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 91ma 338mv(2972) 8844gp > Myronides cants, 'Least no 50's where foolish enough to convert yet :)'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 338mv(2972) 8844gp > 
The sun rises in the east.
It starts to rain.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 110ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in common), 'hehe'.

<315hp(315) 110ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > cast strength

<315hp(315) 90ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'Igotta steal some more shields'.

<315hp(315) 90ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > e
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north west]

a squirrel was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 90ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 90ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > 
### Something has been posted to board messages.


<315hp(315) 90ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'board list again'.

<315hp(315) 90ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell Im looking for a nice amulet if someone finds one
You ftell (in common), 'Im looking for a nice amulet if someone finds one'.

<315hp(315) 90ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > board list
[  0]  Natilena: Board looks kinda empty.
[  1]  Angua: My Two Cents...

<315hp(315) 90ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > board read 1
[  1] Angua: My Two Cents...
Sun Oct 26 18:39:21 1997
To followers of: Cerebus
From know on, you shall address me as Sir Angua.
Is that clear?

<315hp(315) 90ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > Malvolent ftells (in common), 'when warrics log on they drop their shield and I have a trig, hehe'.

<315hp(315) 90ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > 
### Richlieu killed by Julius at The Common Square

<315hp(315) 109ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'nod Mal, I got These's shield'.

<315hp(315) 109ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell *cackle*   *tickle* Angua
You ftell (in common), '*cackle*   *tickle* Angua'.

<315hp(315) 109ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'hehe'.

<315hp(315) 109ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'yes Mam'.

<315hp(315) 109ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell they drop the shield?

ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'why do they lose thier shield?'.

<315hp(315) 109ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You ftell (in common), 'they drop the shield?'.

<315hp(315) 109ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north west]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is rainy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

a squirrel was last here, traveling north.

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 109ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
West  - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 109ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 109ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > n

Angua ftells (in common), 'No, it's *cackle*  *tickle* Sir Angua'.

<315hp(315) 109ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

a squirrel was last here, traveling west.

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 109ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'if you have a held item as a warric you drop your shield'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A songbird arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'yup'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'I got traps and it was a nodrop'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board subject My 4 cents
Ok.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'he let me keep it and its nice ;)'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'who?'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board + Well if Angua gets to be Sir..  I just MUST be called Lady.
Ok.
A songbird leaves south.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board +  It is only fair.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > board post
Ok.
### Something has been posted to board messages.


<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell board again... so there
You ftell (in common), 'board again... so there'.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]
Small birds flit from branch to branch, while others sing sweetly high 
above. Squirrels chitter as they seek out acorns, scampering across the 
ground and up the trunks of the oaks - towering, ancient oaks which provide 
the shelter for the small animals you see all around you. Legend has it they 
have been here since the beginning of time itself, and looking at their size 
you tend to believe it.
The sky is rainy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

a squirrel was last here, traveling west.

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > w
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

a squirrel was last here, traveling east.

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
whozone
Obvious exits:
North - Amoungst the Oak Trees
East  - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > n
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

a fawn was last here, traveling west.

A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 161ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > w
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 8844gp > w
n
s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 8844gp > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 8844gp > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 8844gp > u
d
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'did anyone find anything since the repop?'.
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 161ma 343mv(2972) 8844gp > e
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A speckled fawn plays under the trees.
An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 161ma 339mv(2972) 8844gp > e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 161ma 339mv(2972) 8844gp > s
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north east]

Natilena was last here, traveling north.

A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 161ma 335mv(2972) 8844gp > e
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 161ma 331mv(2972) 8844gp > s
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 161ma 327mv(2972) 8844gp > w

A songbird arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 161ma 327mv(2972) 8844gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 161ma 323mv(2972) 8844gp > 
The rain stopped.
Your force shield shimmers then fades away.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > w

Angua ftells (in common), 'Board again'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'nope'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: east south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > c shield
You lost your concentration.

<315hp(315) 155ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > board list
c shield
[  0]  Natilena: Board looks kinda empty.
[  1]  Natilena: My 4 cents
[  2]  Angua: Okay.

<315hp(315) 155ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > You are surrounded by a force shield.

<315hp(315) 143ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > board read 2
[  2] Angua: Okay.
Sun Oct 26 18:41:36 1997
To followers of: Cerebus
Fine with me.

Sir Angua

<315hp(315) 143ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > 
### Muertos is incapacitated at The End of Mud School!.


<315hp(315) 143ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A songbird leaves south.

<315hp(315) 143ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > 
### Muertos killed by the beast at The End of Mud School!

<315hp(315) 143ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell *laugh*   Why thank you Sir Angua
whozone
You ftell (in common), '*laugh*   Why thank you Sir Angua'.

<315hp(315) 143ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 143ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - Amoungst the Oak Trees
South - Amoungst the Oak Trees

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > s
Amoungst the Oak Trees
[Exits: north south]

Natilena was last here, traveling north.

A songbird sings sweetly as it watches from a branch.
A squirrel runs past, chittering and looking for acorns.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 161ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > s
On The Trail To EmDeeVille
[Exits: north south]

Natilena was last here, traveling north.

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 161ma 348mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 161ma 348mv(2972) 8844gp > s
whozone
At The Edge Of EmDeeVille
[Exits: north west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

( 2) A menacing mace is here.
A tight pair of gloves are here.
A brass bracer has been left here.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 161ma 346mv(2972) 8844gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 161ma 346mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 128ma 346mv(2972) 8844gp > Malvolent ftells (in common), 'I'm never gonna call you sir man ;)'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 346mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'ahh, read on, nati'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 346mv(2972) 8844gp > w
An Unsturdy Footbridge
[Exits: east south]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 128ma 344mv(2972) 8844gp > board list
[  0]  Natilena: Board looks kinda empty.
[  1]  Natilena: My 4 cents
[  2]  Angua: Okay.
[  3]  Angua: New Title

<315hp(315) 128ma 344mv(2972) 8844gp > board read 3
[  3] Angua: New Title
Sun Oct 26 18:42:20 1997
To followers of: Cerebus
Make that.. "Oh Wonderful and Almighty Sir" Angua

<315hp(315) 128ma 344mv(2972) 8844gp > 
### Nyghtmare has fallen to level 24.

### Nyghtmare has fallen to level 23.


<315hp(315) 128ma 344mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell uhmmm.. now that is pushing it
You ftell (in common), 'uhmmm.. now that is pushing it'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 344mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 128ma 344mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), '*nod*'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 344mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell *tickles*
You ftell (in common), '*tickles*'.

<315hp(315) 128ma 344mv(2972) 8844gp > l
An Unsturdy Footbridge
[Exits: east south]
The wooden beams of this footbridge groan and creak as you pass over it.
Below you can see the clear, shallow water babbling and sparkling among 
the stones in the creek bed.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.
The detect magic wears off.
You no longer see invisible objects.

<315hp(315) 147ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'detect invis'
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 142ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'detect magic'
Your eyes tingle.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell Lord Angua maybe?
You ftell (in common), 'Lord Angua maybe?'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > s
An Intersection of Pathways
[Exits: north east south west]

a halfling thief was last here, traveling west.

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 137ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 137ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > w
At The Base Of The Northwestern Watchtower
[Exits: east up]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 137ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'Works for me'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'nope, I'm already called Lord'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > e
An Intersection of Pathways
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 137ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > e
A Pebble-lined Trail
[Exits: east west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 137ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > Malvolent ftells (in common), 'C gave me that title'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > e
A Pebble-lined Trail
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A halfling woman walks past you.
An owl arrives from the west.
### Tyrone is incapacitated at A Cage.


<315hp(315) 137ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), ';)'.
A halfling woman leaves west.

<315hp(315) 137ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell *pout*  Im just squishy
You ftell (in common), '*pout*  Im just squishy'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone

### Tyrone is mortally wounded at A Cage.


<315hp(315) 137ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 137ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'Oh, that makes me Overlord Angua, then.'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > l

Angua ftells (in common), ';)'.
A Pebble-lined Trail
[Exits: north east south west]
There are numerous, brightly-colored little pebbles decorating the borders
of this simple trail. To the north you can see a very large watch tower
with watchmen standing guard. The terrain seems to become hilly to the
south and east.
The sky is cloudy and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 137ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - At The Base Of A Watchtower
East  - A Sloping Hill
South - A Sloping Hill
West  - A Pebble-lined Trail

<315hp(315) 137ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
### Tyrone killed by Tyrone at A Cage
Your pet is hungry.
Your skin feels soft again.
You feel weaker.

<315hp(315) 156ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > s

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'you can be spank'.
A Sloping Hill
[Exits: north south]

a halfling woman was last here, traveling north.

A halfling child skips past you.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 156ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > n
A Pebble-lined Trail
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An owl arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 156ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'

Angua ftells (in common), 'By you?'.

<315hp(315) 156ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 123ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > cast strength

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'hehe'.

<315hp(315) 123ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 103ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell stupid pet.. he's hungry again
You ftell (in common), 'stupid pet.. he's hungry again'.

<315hp(315) 103ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > in

Angua ftells (in common), 'I would eat you up, little man. *cackle* hehehe'.
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'I said spank, like a noun, not spanked ;)'.
You are carrying:
a large canvas bag
(Magical) a light blue potion with murky red swirls
( 4) (Magical) a clear red potion
( 2) a dolphin hide bag
(Magical) the tattered scroll
(Magical) a grey potion with green swirls
(Magical) a white potion with blue swirls
(Magical) a light blue potion with fluorescent orange swirls and purple spots
( 2) a leather backpack
(Magical) a purple potion with clear swirls
(Magical) a green potion with blue swirls and blue spots
(Magical) (Humming) a hand-held crossbow
(Magical) a Minor Amulet of True Seeing

<315hp(315) 103ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > l in bag
A large canvas bag contains:
(Glowing) (Humming) a small caffeine pill

<315hp(315) 103ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'ahh'.

<315hp(315) 103ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > l in backpack

The clouds disappear.
Your pet is hungry.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > A leather backpack contains:
( 3) a bag of TFC PetChow
(Magical) the wavering quartz staff
mystery Meat
a human baby skull
steak made from demonic boar
an eyepatch
a wooden leg

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
### Closing link to Vincent.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > get chow backpack
You get a bag of TFC PetChow from a leather backpack.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'Where do get yer pets?'.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > drop chow
You drop a bag of TFC PetChow.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > or owl eat chow
An owl eats a bag of TFC PetChow.
Your pet is no longer hungry.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'dammit people need to log on w/ shields so I can steal em'.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l
A Pebble-lined Trail
[Exits: north east south west]
There are numerous, brightly-colored little pebbles decorating the borders
of this simple trail. To the north you can see a very large watch tower
with watchmen standing guard. The terrain seems to become hilly to the
south and east.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'nod'.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'I need to see if These's shield was any good'.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell Mine was from a mage only pet store
You ftell (in common), 'Mine was from a mage only pet store'.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l
A Pebble-lined Trail
[Exits: north east south west]
There are numerous, brightly-colored little pebbles decorating the borders
of this simple trail. To the north you can see a very large watch tower
with watchmen standing guard. The terrain seems to become hilly to the
south and east.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > help pet
PET PETS
Pets can be adopted at various places around the MUD. Each class is paired
with a specific type of pet, or is barred from having pets, as listed below:

Warriors are allowed falcons, Shamans are allowed snakes, Thieves are 
allowed ferrets, Mages are allowed owls, and Rangers are allowed wolves. 
Clerics and Paladins are not allowed pets. Multi-classed players may have 
a pet allowed by any of their classes.

People that own pets are responsible for them, and are required to care 
for them. Your pet is yours for life (meaning it will save with you if it 
is in the same room you are in when you quit), and should you lose your 
pet, you will be barred from having another until they convince a god+ 
you are worthy of another. Additionally, it has been known to be QUITE 
hazardous to one's health to abuse your pets...so keep any pet you adopt 
as happy as possible! 

Pets are commanded by order, but not all orders will be obeyed (ie: Pets are 
not allowed eq of any kind, so they will not follow an order of GET .) 
And as with any other "charmed" creature, if your pet is attacked, you are 
attacked as well.

See also ADOPT, ORDER, and PET CARE.


<315hp(315) 122ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'I think Cujo should log in'.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l
exits

Angua ftells (in common), 'Where'd you get your pet, Mal?'.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > A Pebble-lined Trail
[Exits: north east south west]
There are numerous, brightly-colored little pebbles decorating the borders
of this simple trail. To the north you can see a very large watch tower
with watchmen standing guard. The terrain seems to become hilly to the
south and east.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - At The Base Of A Watchtower
East  - A Sloping Hill
South - A Sloping Hill
West  - A Pebble-lined Trail

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'what does it say when they log on and drop them?'.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Holden ftells (in common), 'hello'.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'hehe, got another, dammit, it was Dandins'.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'not much, because it's above the other thing'.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'HI Holden'.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'e'.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Holden ftells (in common), 'any thing for a nude elf?'.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Vanessa ftells (in common), 'Hi'.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l
A Pebble-lined Trail
[Exits: north east south west]
There are numerous, brightly-colored little pebbles decorating the borders
of this simple trail. To the north you can see a very large watch tower
with watchmen standing guard. The terrain seems to become hilly to the
south and east.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Invis) (Charmed) An owl stands here, totally motionless, almost as if it's asleep.

<315hp(315) 127ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
whozone
Obvious exits:
North - At The Base Of A Watchtower
East  - A Sloping Hill
South - A Sloping Hill
West  - A Pebble-lined Trail

<315hp(315) 127ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 127ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > s
A Sloping Hill
[Exits: north south]

a halfling child was last here, traveling south.

An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 127ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > s
The Top Of A Gentle Hill
[Exits: north up]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A halfling child skips past you.
An owl arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 127ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > cast invis
You fade out of existence.

<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > u
The Vortex Master grants you admittance.

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling up.


<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling north.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - In Front of the Inn
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Strong winds pull you east!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!

A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.


<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'I'm in Nydia'.

<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - A back alley
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling up.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'I dont' have anything extra sorry'.

<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - A Hilltop Clearing in a Dense Woods
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A nightmare leaves up.
A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling west.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Angua ftells (in common), 'Not Natia, Nydia'.

<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - On the Mountain Peak
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 121ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 140ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - On the Mountain Peak
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 140ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A strong updraft grabs a nightmare!


<315hp(315) 140ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > n
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 140ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Market Square
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 140ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > n

A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 140ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > The vortex throws you clear with a blinding flash!

The Mithas Temple
[Exits: east up]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 140ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 140ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'hmm, Krultan has a raincoat'.

<315hp(315) 140ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell  ACK.. lost my pet
You ftell (in common), 'ACK.. lost my pet'.

<315hp(315) 140ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
exits

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'I should go get it'.

<315hp(315) 140ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 140ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
East  - Salias Square
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 140ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > 
The sun slowly disappears in the west.

<315hp(315) 159ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'Clerics can't use scrolls, can they?'.

<315hp(315) 159ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'yeah'.

<315hp(315) 159ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell oh be careful going to Altibia.. it doesn't seem to be in the same spot
whozone
You ftell (in common), 'oh be careful going to Altibia.. it doesn't seem to be in the same spot'.

<315hp(315) 159ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 159ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'they can?'.

<315hp(315) 159ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 159ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'they CAN'.

<315hp(315) 159ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'who's the invis?'.
The night has begun.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'hmm'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > inivs
Huh?

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > cast invis
You lost your concentration.

<315hp(315) 158ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'then I'm gonna buy some sweet scrolls'.

<315hp(315) 158ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > sc
You are Natilena says (in drow) 'shhh its sleeping',
556 years old (1088 hours), created Sun Oct 26 97 17:07:06.
You live in Loth Lorien and your race is Elf.
You are a level 15 Thief, level 17 Mage, level 15 Ranger.
You worship Cerebus, who appears to be OFFLINE
You have 315/315 hit, 158/161 mana, 355/355 movement, 10 practices.
You have 0 training sessions remaining.
You are carrying 36/37 items with weight 286/400 kg.
Str: MAX   Int: TRN   Wis: TRN   Dex: MAX   Con: MAX   Chr: TRN
TRN = trainable, MAX = untrainable.
You are very lucky!
You have scored 132388 exp (460253 total), and have 8844 gold coins.
You need 2972 exp for level 16.
Autoexit: yes.  Autogold: yes.  Autoloot: no.  Autosac: no.
Wimpy set to 140 hit points.
You are auto-assisting an owl.
You are standing.
You are protected.
You are Good.
You are affected by:
Spell: 'invis'.
Spell: 'strength'.
Spell: 'detect magic'.
Spell: 'detect invis'.
Spell: 'shield'.
Spell: 'wizard mark'.

<315hp(315) 158ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > st
You are already standing.

<315hp(315) 158ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c locate owl
An owl fetish in someplace mysterious.

<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l
The Mithas Temple
[Exits: east up]
This is a simple outdoor temple where many of the Mithas people come to pray.
Above you is a strange grey vortex or you can exit east to Salias square.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell *grumble*

ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'from where are what are they?'.

<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You ftell (in common), '*grumble*'.

<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'Nydia'.

<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > who
66 players.
Hel [ Wa: 5             ] Flowerchild Rainbow of the Eternal Flower
Hel [ Cl:28 Wa:27       ] Grismal, Tiger Treasure Hunter       -=Tauri=-
Elf [ Ra: 8 Ma: 9       ] Granger trying to get claws  **QUEST**
Hum [ Wa:22 Cl:20       ] Elistan Majere, Grand Bishop of Mischief.
Elf [ Ra:14 Ma:21 Th:21 ] Venthor now you have it...now you dont *TIGER*
Elf [ Wa: 4 Ma:10       ] Holden the Aftermirth of the Court
Hum [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Trap: Tiger Right Paw AND husband of Jyslin
Hum [ Th: 3 Wa:10 Ma:23 ] Nyghtmare, Primal's ShadowMage of the Nether Realm
Elf [ Cl:12 Wa:10       ] Milamber doesn't look forward to loosing levels...
Hum [ Ma:16             ] Malor has come through the *FIRE*
Hum [ Cl:20             ] Dandin, Arch-Angel of Virtue.
Hum [ Wa: 1 Cl:28       ] DarkClaw will bite for food. {{ C o Y }} |*Taws*|
Hum [ Ma:30             ] ExarKun VracNar: Vile Sorcerer of the Black Conclave
Elf [ Ra:30 Cl:30 Th:30 ] Myronides of Nature
Hum [ Wa:23 Cl:22       ] Percivle: "Death....be not proud."  {Mischief}
Hum [ Th: 1             ] Tyrone the Boy
Hum [ Ma:30 Wa:15 Th:20 ] Vecna, Arch-Mage of the Grey Vortex
Hum [ Wa:28             ] Beige is weird. Nothing new. TRNo
Hel [ Wa: 9 Ma:11       ] Valdrian.  Vamp by choice.  Kindred.  ips.
Hum [ Wa:30             ] Bond ate everybody's cookies.. Bad Bond
Hum [      Questor      ] Torchbearer, Arch-Angel of Glory  {Virtue}
Hum [ Cl:11             ] Andros Thorne k'Treva, DarkClaw's sadistic son
Hum [ Ma: 9 Wa:10       ] Luthien Bedwyr: The Crimson Shadow (Trno)
Hum [ Cl:14 Wa:14       ] Angua, Executioner of the Court.
Hum [ Cl: 4             ] FalconPain the Cleric of Stuff
Hum [ Wa:24 Cl:30       ] Sandels is playing in the Vortex {elexa}{tel}
Hum [ Th:23 Sh:27 Wa:28 ] Rahvin does unto others                  -- Mischief
Elf [ Ra: 2 Ma:16       ] Lokii the TRNO! *V* {CoL}
Elf [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Clelf....the rovin Tiger
Elf [ Wa:11 Cl:16       ] Aslan Prowls the Wyld {Tiger}
Elf [ Wa: 2 Th: 9       ] Vanessa Valkerin, thief in training *Court*
Hum [ Wa: 7 Cl:14       ] Lataal Haasek- Clawed Tiger Cub
Hum [ Wa:25 Ma:25 Th:10 ] Zain Love, Black Knight of the Conclave
Elf [ Ra:14 Ma:18       ] Shen is just tired.. *Sahara* 
Hum [      Paladin      ] Boyardee: Culinary Defender
Hum [ Cl:25 Wa:25       ] FoolSlayer One with Oblivion. TRN
Hlf [ Th: 1             ] Muertos the Halfling
Hel [ Ma: 1             ] Duni the Half-Elf
Hel [ Cl:14 Wa:13       ] Malvolent: Natural Born Killer, Abrasive 
Hlf [ Cl: 7 Wa:14       ] Valarus safe room bandit (* VIRTUE *)
Elf [ Cl:19 Wa:15       ] Lorali: Sprite of Nature {Lysanthir} --<<-<-@
Elf [ Cl:12 Wa:11       ] ZAZOO: Little Clerior of the -={*COURT*}=-
Hum [ Ra:28 Ma:27 Th:27 ] Gwyrdain follows where his Lord wills...        [NASH]
Hum [ Cl: 2             ] Mephisito the Boy
Gia [ Sh:14             ] Ava is cloaked in Mystery...
Elf [ Wa:18 Ma:18 Th:18 ] Sabrina Sturdivant. Tiger Color Guard! WeeEEE
Hum [ Wa: 9 Cl:10       ] Tyroid the Neutral
Gia [ Sh:15 Wa:15       ] Clumsyfool brews his Ale Naturally -=IPS=-
Hum [ Wa:13 Sh:30 Th: 9 ] Typhon(withagunforaloverandashotforthepainathand)
Hum [ Cl: 2             ] Richlieu the Boy
Hum [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Daelin, Grand Knight of the Black Conclave
Hum [      Questor      ] Kordain, Arch-Angel of Retribution {Virtue} Datahna
Hum [ Sh:16 Ra:30       ] Viceroy back from his 2nd foray to the south continen
Hum [ Wa:30             ] Gaul Stone, Nature's newbie leveler...
Elf [ Th:15 Ma:17 Ra:15 ] Natilena says (in drow) 'shhh its sleeping'
Hum [      Paladin      ] Dove: Tiger Paladin (Ask for help!) {NEWBIE}
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Ra:30 Th:30 Ma:30 ] Dinin Do'Urden Tiger Triat Weaponsmaster -={Wyld}=-
Elf [    Greater God    ] Nayr is Open for Questions, but Will Not Tell Much
Hum [ Cl:29 Wa:30       ] Yelp,
Elf [ Wa:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Oak. Mischief, not just a good idea, its the law
Elf [ Ra:30 Ma:30 Th:30 ] Jaator.                      (Court-)
Hum [ Wa: 8             ] Bladefist the strong man
Aar [ Sh:20 Th:20       ] BRaKaN PLayeD RuSSiaN RouLeTTe THRiCe...
Hum [ Ra:30 Cl:30 Th:30 ] Azzark.
Min [ Ma:23 Wa:15 Th: 9 ] Empedocles T. Hed (NATURE)

<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > who clave
4 players.
Hum [ Ma:30             ] ExarKun VracNar: Vile Sorcerer of the Black Conclave
Hum [ Wa:25 Ma:25 Th:10 ] Zain Love, Black Knight of the Conclave
Hum [ Wa:30 Cl:30       ] Daelin, Grand Knight of the Black Conclave
Aar [ Sh:30 Th: 9       ] Azra the Anti-Hero of the Black Conclave

<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l
The Mithas Temple
[Exits: east up]
This is a simple outdoor temple where many of the Mithas people come to pray.
Above you is a strange grey vortex or you can exit east to Salias square.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.


<315hp(315) 138ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > sneak
hide
You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > u
The Vortex Master grants you admittance.

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Too dark to tell
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > time

Strong winds pull you east!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > It is 9 o'clock pm on the Day of the Great Gods,
the 33rd day of the Month of the Old Forces.

TFC started up at Sun Oct 26 16:55:54 1997
The system time is Sun Oct 26 18:48:23 1997

<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Strong winds pull you north!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Strong winds pull you west!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A vortex demon utters, 'lithsnt uthrey.' You feel very restless.


<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Too dark to tell
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 124ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

A strong updraft grabs a nightmare!

A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling up.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 143ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Too dark to tell
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 143ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Too dark to tell
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 143ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling up.

A vortex demon utters, 'hfdb emqw.' You feel your soul scream.


<315hp(315) 143ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Atop the Great Tree
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 143ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > w
The vortex throws you clear with a blinding flash!

Atop the Great Tree
[Exits: north east south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A small druidwood shield lies here.
A small rock has been dropped here.
(Magical) A beautiful elven long sword lies here.
A sparrow darts from branch to branch.
A young elven child wanders about.
An Elven Defender is here, looking very alert for intruders.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 143ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > d
d
On the high branches
[Exits: up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A young elven child wanders about.

<315hp(315) 143ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > Entrance to the Great Hollow Tree
[Exits: east south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A small rock has been dropped here.
(Magical) A beautiful elven long sword lies here.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 143ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > s
s
On a rope bridge
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A wise old mage brushes past you.
A beautiful elven lady is on her way... somewhere.
A sparrow darts from branch to branch.

<315hp(315) 143ma 343mv(2972) 8844gp > w
w
On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A quarterstaff has been dropped here.
(Magical) A beautiful elven long sword lies here.
(Glowing) A rod glows mysteriously, bringing an odd illumination to the area.
An Elven Defender is here, looking very alert for intruders.
Holden is here.

<315hp(315) 143ma 339mv(2972) 8844gp > s
s
On a rope bridge
[Exits: east west]

an elven lady was last here, traveling east.


<315hp(315) 143ma 335mv(2972) 8844gp > e
On a tree top
[Exits: east south west]

Milamber was last here, traveling east.


<315hp(315) 143ma 331mv(2972) 8844gp > On a rope bridge
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 143ma 327mv(2972) 8844gp > On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west down]

an elven gentleman was last here, traveling west.


<315hp(315) 143ma 323mv(2972) 8844gp > rest
Inside the Loth-Llorien Inn
[Exits: west]

Holden was last here, traveling west.

Shen is here.
Vanessa is here.
The innkeeper tells you that you look like hell.

<315hp(315) 143ma 319mv(2972) 8844gp > You rest.

<315hp(315) 143ma 319mv(2972) 8844gp > sc
You are Natilena says (in drow) 'shhh its sleeping',
556 years old (1088 hours), created Sun Oct 26 97 17:07:06.
You live in Loth Lorien and your race is Elf.
You are a level 15 Thief, level 17 Mage, level 15 Ranger.
You worship Cerebus, who appears to be OFFLINE
You have 315/315 hit, 143/161 mana, 319/355 movement, 10 practices.
You have 0 training sessions remaining.
You are carrying 36/37 items with weight 286/400 kg.
Str: MAX   Int: TRN   Wis: TRN   Dex: MAX   Con: MAX   Chr: TRN
TRN = trainable, MAX = untrainable.
You are very lucky!
You have scored 132388 exp (460253 total), and have 8844 gold coins.
You need 2972 exp for level 16.
Autoexit: yes.  Autogold: yes.  Autoloot: no.  Autosac: no.
Wimpy set to 140 hit points.
You are auto-assisting an owl.
You are resting.
You are protected.
You are Good.
You are affected by:
Spell: 'stone skin'.
Spell: 'invis'.
Spell: 'strength'.
Spell: 'detect magic'.
Spell: 'detect invis'.
Spell: 'shield'.
Spell: 'wizard mark'.

<315hp(315) 143ma 319mv(2972) 8844gp > ' ok..now this is odd
You say (in common), 'ok..now this is odd'.

<315hp(315) 143ma 319mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Your pet is thirsty.
You are thirsty.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Shen says (in common), '?'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ' I just felt my soul scream.. AND I lost my pet
You say (in common), 'I just felt my soul scream.. AND I lost my pet'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > grumble

Mephisito gossips (in common), 'whats the time frame on leveling to 3?'.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You grumble.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > st
You stand up.

<315hp(315) 161ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'create spring' 
drink spring
drink spring
A magical spring flows from the ground.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'
You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You drink water from a magical spring.
You are not thirsty.

<315hp(315) 141ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Richlieu gossips (in common), 'I think it's two real-time hours...'.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ' this is just no good at all
You say (in common), 'this is just no good at all'.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Milamber                    
Natilena                    
Shen                        
Vanessa                     

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > st
You are already standing.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > grumble
You grumble.

<315hp(315) 108ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'detect invis' vanessa
Ok.

<315hp(315) 103ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c shield vanessa
You lost your concentration.

<315hp(315) 97ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c shield vanessa
Vanessa is surrounded by a force shield.

<315hp(315) 85ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c fly vanessa

Vanessa hugs you.

<315hp(315) 85ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > grumble
grumble

Your pet is thirsty.

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Vanessa smiles happily.

<315hp(315) 104ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > hug vanessa
Vanessa's feet rise off the ground.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Angua ftells (in common), 'cool stuff in nydia'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ' have to go find the bloody pet

Angua ftells (in common), 'you should come here'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You grumble.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You grumble.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Malvolent ftells (in common), 'what's there?'.
You hug her.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You say (in common), 'have to go find the bloody pet'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Vanessa says (in common), 'I didn't loose any levels!'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Vanessa bounces around.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Vanessa nods in recognition to you.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell oh.. get the cloak of the ratter +1dex
You ftell (in common), 'oh.. get the cloak of the ratter +1dex'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    
Shen                        
Vanessa                     
Jaator ftells (in common), 'check out the herbalist he sools cool necklaces'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > st
You are already standing.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > sneak
hide

### Venthor has fallen to level 20.

### Venthor has fallen to level 20.

### Venthor has fallen to level 19.

### Malor has fallen to level 15.

You attempt to move silently.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You attempt to hide.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > e

Angua ftells (in common), 'cloak of ratter?'.
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > w

Angua ftells (in common), 'where?'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west down]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.


<315hp(315) 94ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > n
n
On a rope bridge
[Exits: north south]

Natilena was last here, traveling south.


<315hp(315) 94ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > e
e

Lokii arrives from the north.
On a tree top
[Exits: east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 94ma 343mv(2972) 8844gp > n
n
On a rope bridge
[Exits: east west]

Lokii was last here, traveling west.


<315hp(315) 94ma 339mv(2972) 8844gp > On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A quarterstaff has been dropped here.
(Magical) A beautiful elven long sword lies here.
(Glowing) A rod glows mysteriously, bringing an odd illumination to the area.
An Elven Defender is here, looking very alert for intruders.

<315hp(315) 94ma 335mv(2972) 8844gp > On a rope bridge
[Exits: north south]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A sparrow darts from branch to branch.

<315hp(315) 94ma 331mv(2972) 8844gp > Entrance to the Great Hollow Tree
[Exits: east south west up down]

Lokii was last here, traveling south.

A small rock has been dropped here.
(Magical) A beautiful elven long sword lies here.
A young elven child wanders about.
A beautiful elven lady is on her way... somewhere.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 94ma 327mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'its on west side'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 327mv(2972) 8844gp > 
An elven mage arrives from above.

<315hp(315) 94ma 327mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'who has it?'.

<315hp(315) 94ma 327mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Your pet is thirsty.
Your pet is irritated.
Your pet is irritated.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell yeah.. north of the magicians row

An elven child leaves south.

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You ftell (in common), 'yeah.. north of the magicians row'.

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell AHH MY PET IS IRRITATED
l
You ftell (in common), 'AHH MY PET IS IRRITATED'.

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > u
Entrance to the Great Hollow Tree
[Exits: east south west up down]
You are at what appears to be the top of a hollow tree.  Looking down, you 
see a long descent down the inside of the trunk.  You see rope bridges 
extending to the west, south, and the east.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

an elven child was last here, traveling south.

A small rock has been dropped here.
(Magical) A beautiful elven long sword lies here.
A wise old mage brushes past you.
A beautiful elven lady is on her way... somewhere.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 113ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > On the high branches
[Exits: up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 113ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > u
Atop the Great Tree
[Exits: north east south west up down]

an elven child was last here, traveling south.

A small druidwood shield lies here.
A small rock has been dropped here.
(Magical) A beautiful elven long sword lies here.
A young elven child wanders about.
A sparrow darts from branch to branch.
A small monkey chides you.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 113ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    
Lorali                      
Shen                        
Vanessa                     

<315hp(315) 113ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > Angua ftells (in common), 'found herbalist'.

<315hp(315) 113ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A sparrow leaves east.
An elven child leaves west.

<315hp(315) 113ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'

Angua ftells (in common), 'whar's the necklace do?'.
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 80ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > u

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'how do you get there Angua?'.
Jaator ftells (in common), 'dont leave your pet alone :P'.

<315hp(315) 80ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A small monkey leaves east.

<315hp(315) 80ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), '2 con'.

<315hp(315) 80ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > The Vortex Master grants you admittance.

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling down.


<315hp(315) 80ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Your pet is thirsty.
Your pet is irritated.
Your pet is irritated.
You feel weaker.

<315hp(315) 99ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'sweet'.

<315hp(315) 99ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell vortex accedent
whozone
You ftell (in common), 'vortex accedent'.

<315hp(315) 99ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 99ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling east.

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 99ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - In Front of the Inn
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 99ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'hehe'.

<315hp(315) 99ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Jaator ftells (in common), 'oh nod'.

<315hp(315) 99ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - In Front of the Inn
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 99ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > n

A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling down.

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 99ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 99ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Too dark to tell
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 99ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'vortex.. look for a fountain courtyard or something'.

<315hp(315) 99ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'furious on'.

<315hp(315) 99ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > e
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 99ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 99ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.


<315hp(315) 99ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 99ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > s
exits

Your pet is thirsty.
Your pet is irritated.
Your pet is very irritated.
Your skin feels soft again.
The curse wears off.

<315hp(315) 118ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 118ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Too dark to tell
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 118ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'who has the cloak of the ratter?'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 353mv(2972) 8844gp > w
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!

<315hp(315) 118ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Strong winds pull a nightmare east!

Strong winds pull you east!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 118ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Too dark to tell
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 118ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A nightmare leaves north.

<315hp(315) 118ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell the ratter
whozone
You ftell (in common), 'the ratter'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<315hp(315) 118ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Too dark to tell
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 118ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > s

Strong winds pull you north!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north south west up down]

Natilena was last here, traveling south.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 118ma 351mv(2972) 8844gp > Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!

<315hp(315) 118ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Furious gossips (in common), 'is this 3x for real or what?!'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Too dark to tell
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 118ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Richlieu gossips (in common), 'yep'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Milamber gossips (in common), 'yes...'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 118ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
u

ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'where is the ratter?'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > 
FoolSlayer gossips (in common), 'yes'.
ZAZOO gossips (in elven), 'for real'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Too dark to tell
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 118ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A nightmare arrives from the north.

<315hp(315) 118ma 349mv(2972) 8844gp > Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 118ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Azzark gossips (in common), 'yup'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Too dark to tell
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 118ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Furious gossips (in common), '*cheer* Finnnaly!'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 347mv(2972) 8844gp > n
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 118ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Market Square
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 118ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Daelin gossips (in common), 'type convert to verify it....*cough*'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > w

Angua ftells (in common), 'got it!'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.

Strong winds pull you west!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 118ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > The vortex throws you clear with a blinding flash!

On the Reef
[Exits: east south west]

No one has been through here recently.


<315hp(315) 118ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
West  - Too dark to tell

<315hp(315) 118ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'where is it worn?'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Gwyrdain gossips (in common), 'heh'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'cloak of ratter?'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Richlieu gossips (in common), 'hehehe'.

<315hp(315) 118ma 345mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Your pet is thirsty.
Your pet is very irritated.
Your pet is very irritated.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'about body'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'ratskin cloak'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell *grumble*  now im at longship.. stupid vortex

Malvolent ftells (in common), 'nice'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You ftell (in common), '*grumble*  now im at longship.. stupid vortex'.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l
On the Reef
[Exits: east south west]
Razor sharp coral sticks up all around you, just above the surface of the
ocean. To the north you can see waves crashing into the rocky shoreline,
and to the east is the wide open ocean. A ship lies anchored in the lagoon 
formed by the reef. 
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

No one has been through here recently.


<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > save
cast strength
Your effective level is 27

Version  3.00 of TFC was compiled on 10/26/97 at 15:44.
Ok.

<315hp(315) 137ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You feel stronger.

<315hp(315) 117ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'

ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'pick one up for me?'.

<315hp(315) 117ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 84ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > l

Malvolent ftells (in common), '*nod* buy all you can'.

<315hp(315) 84ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > c refresh

Angua ftells (in common), 'If I can get another, I will'.
On the Reef
[Exits: east south west]
Razor sharp coral sticks up all around you, just above the surface of the
ocean. To the north you can see waves crashing into the rocky shoreline,
and to the east is the wide open ocean. A ship lies anchored in the lagoon 
formed by the reef. 
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

No one has been through here recently.


<315hp(315) 84ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You feel less tired.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'You have to kill him'.

<315hp(315) 72ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
The day has begun.
Your pet is thirsty.
Your pet is very irritated.
Your pet is very irritated.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell you have to kill him for it.. he's wearing it

Angua ftells (in common), 'Can't buy'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > You ftell (in common), 'you have to kill him for it.. he's wearing it'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'oh'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 355mv(2972) 8844gp > quaff recall
You quaff a clear red potion.
Recall Room
[Exits: west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

Lorali is here.
(Invis) Sabrina is here.
Luthien is here.
FalconPain is resting here.
Bladefist is here.
Lataal is here.
ZAZOO is here.
Clelf is here.

<315hp(315) 91ma 177mv(2972) 8844gp > Malvolent ftells (in common), 'ah'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 177mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Lokii arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 91ma 177mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Luthien leaves west.


<315hp(315) 91ma 177mv(2972) 8844gp > w
Hallway
[Exits: north east south west]

Luthien was last here, traveling west.

Richlieu is here.

<315hp(315) 91ma 175mv(2972) 8844gp > n
n

Richlieu leaves north.

<315hp(315) 91ma 175mv(2972) 8844gp > Hallway
[Exits: north east south west down]

Holden was last here, traveling south.

Richlieu is here.
(White Aura) The newsboy stands here selling newspapers.

<315hp(315) 91ma 173mv(2972) 8844gp > 
ZAZOO ftells (in elven), 'where is the place?'.
Guild Hall
[Exits: north east south west]

Holden was last here, traveling south.


<315hp(315) 91ma 171mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'Who's the invis one?'.

<315hp(315) 91ma 171mv(2972) 8844gp > n

Grit arrives from the east.

<315hp(315) 91ma 171mv(2972) 8844gp > On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west down]

Shen was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 91ma 168mv(2972) 8844gp > n
n
e
e
On a rope bridge
[Exits: north south]

Shen was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 91ma 164mv(2972) 8844gp > n
On a tree top
[Exits: east south west]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 91ma 160mv(2972) 8844gp > n
On a rope bridge
[Exits: east west]

Shen was last here, traveling east.

A wise old mage brushes past you.

<315hp(315) 91ma 156mv(2972) 8844gp > On a tree top
[Exits: north east south west]

Shen was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 91ma 152mv(2972) 8844gp > On a rope bridge
[Exits: north south]

Shen was last here, traveling north.

A sparrow darts from branch to branch.
An Elven Defender is here, looking very alert for intruders.
A young elven child wanders about.

<315hp(315) 91ma 148mv(2972) 8844gp > 
The sun rises in the east.
Your pet is thirsty.
Your pet has filed a complaint with the TFC-SPCA.
Your pet has filed a complaint with the TFC-SPCA.
Your skin feels soft again.
The detect magic wears off.
You no longer see invisible objects.

<315hp(315) 110ma 184mv(2972) 8844gp > Entrance to the Great Hollow Tree
[Exits: east south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

An Elven Defender is here, looking very alert for intruders.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
Jaator ftells (in common), ':)'.

<315hp(315) 110ma 180mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'ahh'.

<315hp(315) 110ma 180mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A sparrow arrives from the south.
An elven defender leaves south.

<315hp(315) 110ma 180mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Vanessa ftells (in common), 'Bye *wave*'.

<315hp(315) 110ma 180mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Malvolent ftells (in common), 'you sneaky guy , hehe'.

<315hp(315) 110ma 180mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'hehe'.

<315hp(315) 110ma 180mv(2972) 8844gp > 
An elven defender arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 110ma 180mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell ahh my pet filed with the TFC-SPCA

Angua ftells (in common), 'Know of any other good limiteds for me to go grab, Jaator?'.

<315hp(315) 110ma 180mv(2972) 8844gp > You ftell (in common), 'ahh my pet filed with the TFC-SPCA'.

<315hp(315) 110ma 180mv(2972) 8844gp > 
You are hungry.

<315hp(315) 129ma 216mv(2972) 8844gp > l

An elven mage arrives from the west.

<315hp(315) 129ma 216mv(2972) 8844gp > Entrance to the Great Hollow Tree
[Exits: east south west up down]
You are at what appears to be the top of a hollow tree.  Looking down, you 
see a long descent down the inside of the trunk.  You see rope bridges 
extending to the west, south, and the east.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A wise old mage brushes past you.
An Elven Defender is here, looking very alert for intruders.
A sparrow darts from branch to branch.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 129ma 216mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Jaator ftells (in common), 'laugh'.

<315hp(315) 129ma 216mv(2972) 8844gp > ftell uhmm now what  ack!
You ftell (in common), 'uhmm now what  ack!'.

<315hp(315) 129ma 216mv(2972) 8844gp > l
Entrance to the Great Hollow Tree
[Exits: east south west up down]
You are at what appears to be the top of a hollow tree.  Looking down, you 
see a long descent down the inside of the trunk.  You see rope bridges 
extending to the west, south, and the east.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A wise old mage brushes past you.
An Elven Defender is here, looking very alert for intruders.
A sparrow darts from branch to branch.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 129ma 216mv(2972) 8844gp > 
An elven defender leaves west.

<315hp(315) 129ma 216mv(2972) 8844gp > u
u
On the high branches
[Exits: up down]

an elven child was last here, traveling up.


<315hp(315) 129ma 212mv(2972) 8844gp > Atop the Great Tree
[Exits: north east south west up down]

an elven defender was last here, traveling west.

A small druidwood shield lies here.
A small rock has been dropped here.
A beautiful elven long sword lies here.
A young elven child wanders about.
A sparrow darts from branch to branch.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.
A giant eagle stands sentry between you and this fortress in the trees.

<315hp(315) 129ma 208mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A sparrow leaves east.

<315hp(315) 129ma 208mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<315hp(315) 96ma 208mv(2972) 8844gp > u
exits

An elven child arrives from the south.

<315hp(315) 96ma 208mv(2972) 8844gp > d

Myronides gossips (in common), 'I love it, the Guild a safe room :)'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 208mv(2972) 8844gp > The Vortex Master grants you admittance.

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!

<315hp(315) 96ma 208mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - The Crest of Took Hill
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 96ma 208mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling down.

A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.

A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 96ma 206mv(2972) 8844gp > Myronides gossips (in common), 'Gonna take time to get use to :)'.

<315hp(315) 96ma 206mv(2972) 8844gp > 
### Closing link to Mephisito.
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - The Crest of Took Hill
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 96ma 206mv(2972) 8844gp > e

You are hungry.

<315hp(315) 105ma 225mv(2972) 8844gp > Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!

<315hp(315) 105ma 223mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Strong winds pull a nightmare north!


<315hp(315) 105ma 223mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Ancient Cobblestone Road
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 105ma 223mv(2972) 8844gp > s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<315hp(315) 105ma 223mv(2972) 8844gp > n
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 105ma 221mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Someone gossips (in common), 'myronides is lying..lets kill him'.
Obvious exits:
North - A Guard Shack
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 105ma 221mv(2972) 8844gp > w
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 105ma 219mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - A small path in the dense forest
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 105ma 219mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.


<315hp(315) 105ma 219mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - A small path in the dense forest
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 105ma 219mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.


<315hp(315) 105ma 219mv(2972) 8844gp > u

Angua ftells (in common), 'Know of any other good limiteds for me to go grab, Jaator?'.

<315hp(315) 105ma 219mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Strong winds pull a nightmare south!

Strong winds pull you south!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 105ma 219mv(2972) 8844gp > Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling east.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!

<315hp(315) 105ma 217mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - In Front of the Inn
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 105ma 217mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Luthien auctions (in common), 'will trade +1str gloves for +1dam gloves, OR +1str girth for a +1dam girth'.

<315hp(315) 105ma 217mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 105ma 217mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - On the Mountain Ridge
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 105ma 217mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.


<315hp(315) 105ma 217mv(2972) 8844gp > u
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!

<315hp(315) 105ma 215mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.


<315hp(315) 105ma 215mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Altar of S'mierc'
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 105ma 215mv(2972) 8844gp > e

Strong winds pull a nightmare east!

Strong winds pull you east!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling down.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 105ma 215mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
The vortex throws you clear with a blinding flash!

On the Mountain Peak
[Exits: west up]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<315hp(315) 105ma 215mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
West  - On the Mountain Top by the Railing
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 105ma 215mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

You are hungry.
Your skin feels soft again.

<315hp(315) 114ma 234mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Milamber gossips (in common), 'hey, did anyone get a who list of that final bloodbath?'.
Obvious exits:
West  - On the Mountain Top by the Railing
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 114ma 234mv(2972) 8844gp > u
The Vortex Master grants you admittance.

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

Natilena was last here, traveling up.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!

<315hp(315) 114ma 234mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - The Crest of Took Hill
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex
A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.

A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling east.

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<315hp(315) 114ma 234mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Someone ftells (in common), 'i dont know.. hmm'.

<315hp(315) 114ma 234mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.


<315hp(315) 114ma 234mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - In Front of the Inn
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 114ma 234mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Lokii gossips (in common), 'doing ids in recall'.

<315hp(315) 114ma 234mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Richlieu gossips (in common), 'I did'.

<315hp(315) 114ma 234mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A strong updraft grabs a nightmare!


<315hp(315) 114ma 234mv(2972) 8844gp > e

Someone gossips (in common), 'i have a log of the last hour and 10 minutes of 2.x'.

<315hp(315) 114ma 234mv(2972) 8844gp > Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling north.


<315hp(315) 114ma 232mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Milamber gossips (in common), 'or a log, ror something?'.
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - A back alley
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 114ma 232mv(2972) 8844gp > n
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north south west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling west.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A nightmare attacks and narrowly misses you.

<315hp(315) 114ma 230mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

A strong updraft grabs a nightmare!

A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north south west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling south.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!

You dodge a nightmare's attack.

<315hp(315) 114ma 230mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Someone gossips (in common), 'ship'.
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<315hp(315) 114ma 230mv(2972) 8844gp > w

Strong winds pull a nightmare west!


<315hp(315) 114ma 230mv(2972) 8844gp > Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling up.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A nightmare attacks and narrowly misses you.
You dodge a nightmare's attack.

<315hp(315) 114ma 228mv(2972) 8844gp > FalconPain gossips (in common), 'i did...killers abounded'.

<315hp(315) 114ma 228mv(2972) 8844gp > cast invis

### Ferris new player.
Lokii gossips (in common), 'ids in recall'.

<315hp(315) 114ma 228mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A nightmare hits you.
stand
stand
You parry a nightmare's attack.
You've been knocked down! Get UP!!!
Your slash hits a nightmare.
Your slice grazes a nightmare.

<303hp(315) 114ma 228mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Milamber gossips (in common), 'cuz id love to see it...'.

<303hp(315) 114ma 228mv(2972) 8844gp > st

Lokii gossips (in common), 'ids in recall'.
You dodge a nightmare's attack.
A nightmare attacks, but you manage to scramble out of the way.
You've been knocked down! Get UP!!!
Your slash hits a nightmare.
Your slice hits a nightmare.

<303hp(315) 114ma 228mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Strong winds pull a nightmare south!


<303hp(315) 114ma 228mv(2972) 8844gp > Maybe you should be on your feet before you try that.

<303hp(315) 114ma 228mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'lightning bolt' 
You stand up.
You are hungry.

<305hp(315) 123ma 247mv(2972) 8844gp > Myronides gossips (in common), 'Think about it. You no long have to stand in Ceremoniial or Recall.. whole Guild is safe :)'.
You are already standing.

<305hp(315) 123ma 247mv(2972) 8844gp > cast invis
Obvious exits:
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Atop the Great Tree
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<305hp(315) 123ma 247mv(2972) 8844gp > Cast the spell on whom?

<305hp(315) 123ma 247mv(2972) 8844gp > You fade out of existence.

<305hp(315) 117ma 247mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.


<305hp(315) 117ma 247mv(2972) 8844gp > cast strength
A strong updraft grabs a nightmare!

A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.

A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<305hp(315) 97ma 247mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Someone gossips (in common), 'Can I have a word with an Immortal, please?'.

<305hp(315) 97ma 247mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling down.

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<305hp(315) 97ma 247mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Ancient Cobblestone Square
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<305hp(315) 97ma 247mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Someone gossips (in common), 'hey...i was the last person to use a social in 2.x..and the first mortal to be fully logged in'.

<305hp(315) 97ma 247mv(2972) 8844gp > s
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

Strong winds pull you east!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling up.

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<305hp(315) 97ma 245mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - On a snow-covered ledge
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<305hp(315) 97ma 245mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Someone gossips (in common), 'pretty smooth eh'.

<305hp(315) 97ma 245mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling north.

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<305hp(315) 97ma 245mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - On the Roof
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<305hp(315) 97ma 245mv(2972) 8844gp > 
A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<305hp(315) 97ma 245mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

You are hungry.

<307hp(315) 106ma 264mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - A Balcony
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<307hp(315) 106ma 264mv(2972) 8844gp > n
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north south west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling down.


<307hp(315) 106ma 262mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<307hp(315) 106ma 262mv(2972) 8844gp > w
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling down.


<307hp(315) 106ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<307hp(315) 106ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - The Top Of A Gentle Hill
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<307hp(315) 106ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > w

A strong updraft grabs you!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling south.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!

A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.


<307hp(315) 106ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > The vortex throws you clear with a blinding flash!

On a Snowy Mountain Peak
[Exits: up down]

No one has been through here recently.

A guru sits here pondering the meaning of life and immortality.

<307hp(315) 106ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - On a Snowy Mountain Trail

<307hp(315) 106ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > l

Flowerchild gossips (in common), 'cool'.
On a Snowy Mountain Peak
[Exits: up down]
Wheezing in exertion after your climb up the mountain, you take a look
at the world from atop the highest peak of the Oorts. Far, far to the
east you can faintly make out the foothills of this vast mountain range.
Strange. One of them looks like a skull with a horn sticking out of it.
No, that just can't be...the altitude must be getting to you. Shaking
your head, you ponder why you even came up here. Was it perhaps to seek
enlightenment? Perhaps because "it was here?" Perhaps it was to see the
grey vortex close up? Whatever your reason, maybe you best climb back 
down before lack of oxygen causes another hallucination like the skull.
The sky is cloudless and a cold northern gust blows.

No one has been through here recently.

A guru sits here pondering the meaning of life and immortality.

<307hp(315) 106ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > l guru
The wise gnome nods at you when you mention his quest. "Yes, I think I
know the answer now...but I am verifying it for the next 2 or 3 years to
be sure." In response to your question what the answer is, he responds
"You sit up here in freezing cold and blizzards for 42 years and you may
learn the secret as well!"
The guru is in perfect health.

The guru is using:
      a splint mail helmet
              the grim vengeance wand

<307hp(315) 106ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > 
FalconPain gossips (in common), 'finally...newspapers that actually have obituaries'.

<307hp(315) 106ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'
Your skin turns to stone.

<307hp(315) 73ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > u
exits
The Vortex Master grants you admittance.

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!

<307hp(315) 73ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - The Crest of Took Hill
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<307hp(315) 73ma 260mv(2972) 8844gp > u
exits

You are hungry.

<309hp(315) 82ma 279mv(2972) 8844gp > Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling north.


<309hp(315) 82ma 277mv(2972) 8844gp > cast invis
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - In Front of the Inn
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Strong winds pull you east!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<309hp(315) 82ma 277mv(2972) 8844gp > 
<309hp(315) 76ma 277mv(2972) 8844gp > exits

Masher gossips, 'i'm sure the deceased are glad for that'.
Strong winds pull you north!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north south west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<309hp(315) 76ma 277mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - On top of Skull Hill
South - Inside the Grey Vortex
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<309hp(315) 76ma 277mv(2972) 8844gp > s

Strong winds pull you west!

Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: east south west up down]

a nightmare was last here, traveling south.

A bolt of lightning nearly hits you!


<309hp(315) 76ma 277mv(2972) 8844gp > Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!

<309hp(315) 76ma 275mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - In Front of the Inn
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<309hp(315) 76ma 275mv(2972) 8844gp > e
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<309hp(315) 76ma 273mv(2972) 8844gp > w

A gale nearly blinds you. Through watering eyes, you see a nightmare arrive.


<309hp(315) 76ma 273mv(2972) 8844gp > Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

Natilena was last here, traveling east.


<309hp(315) 76ma 271mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - In Front of the Inn
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<309hp(315) 76ma 271mv(2972) 8844gp > e
exits
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east west up down]

Natilena was last here, traveling west.

A nightmare attacks you with a ferocious howling roar!
A strong updraft grabs a nightmare!


<309hp(315) 76ma 269mv(2972) 8844gp > Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - A back alley
West  - Inside the Grey Vortex
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<309hp(315) 76ma 269mv(2972) 8844gp > w
Inside the Grey Vortex
[Exits: north east south up down]

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<309hp(315) 76ma 267mv(2972) 8844gp > exits
Obvious exits:
North - Inside the Grey Vortex
East  - Inside the Grey Vortex
South - In Front of the Inn
Up    - Inside the Grey Vortex
Down  - Inside the Grey Vortex

<309hp(315) 76ma 267mv(2972) 8844gp > s
The vortex throws you clear with a blinding flash!

In Front of the Inn
[Exits: north east south west]

the constable was last here, traveling south.


<309hp(315) 76ma 267mv(2972) 8844gp > whozone
Players near you:
Natilena                    

<309hp(315) 76ma 267mv(2972) 8844gp > l
In Front of the Inn
[Exits: north east south west]
The road goes north past The Seaside Inn, a fairly dilapidated structure
sitting to the east. A strange smell comes from it... To the west is a small
beach and a large dock lies south.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...


<309hp(315) 76ma 267mv(2972) 8844gp > 
You are hungry.
Your skin feels soft again.
Your force shield shimmers then fades away.

<311hp(315) 85ma 286mv(2972) 8844gp > 
The Giant Pudding arrives from the north.

<311hp(315) 85ma 286mv(2972) 8844gp > c shield
You are surrounded by a force shield.

<311hp(315) 73ma 286mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'stone skin'
whozone

Someone ftells (in common), 'where can i find 'a field mouse' just check thistlerock'.

<311hp(315) 73ma 286mv(2972) 8844gp > Your skin turns to stone.

<311hp(315) 40ma 286mv(2972) 8844gp > c 'detect invis'
c 'detect magic'
l

Milamber gossips (in common), 'who was it who got the log?'.

<311hp(315) 40ma 286mv(2972) 8844gp > Players near you:
Natilena                    

<311hp(315) 40ma 286mv(2972) 8844gp > Your eyes tingle.

<311hp(315) 35ma 286mv(2972) 8844gp > Your eyes tingle.

<311hp(315) 30ma 286mv(2972) 8844gp > l
In Front of the Inn
[Exits: north east south west]
The road goes north past The Seaside Inn, a fairly dilapidated structure
sitting to the east. A strange smell comes from it... To the west is a small
beach and a large dock lies south.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

You managed to trample any tracks that were here...

(Translucent) A Giant Pudding oozes here, swallowing everything in its path. 

<311hp(315) 30ma 286mv(2972) 8844gp > In Front of the Inn
[Exits: north east south west]
The road goes north past The Seaside Inn, a fairly dilapidated structure
sitting to the east. A strange smell comes from it... To the west is a small
beach and a large dock lies south.
The sky is cloudless and a warm southerly breeze blows.

Natilena was last here, traveling in circles.

(Translucent) A Giant Pudding oozes here, swallowing everything in its path. 

<311hp(315) 30ma 286mv(2972) 8844gp > 
Angua ftells (in common), 'beats me.. one of the new areas?'.

Click here to return to timeline